The Klutzy Servant (robertita & YaoiFanGirlBritty - private)

robertita

"You can' t but they will say you are gay and will be easy for prime minister son to marry your sister and take the throne." Aki nodded "I plan to study and be a great king in the future. Eiichi and I will go to countryside house to study for few days. So announce my teachers to prepare the final tests. I will pass them and be a normal student on college". The king nodded and smiled "So you finally are an obedient son. No more ridding and weapons..." Aki smirked "I will keep doing that too but not as much as before. Eiichi needs to know how to protect himself. I will teach him". The king lighted his cigar being happy. "It' s better to stay here until they will call us to lunch. Or else your sisters will make my head round, especially Kitty."

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• robertita

• AnnaLudvigovna

Eiichi was too busy in thought with his head lowered and rubs the back of his head, thinking maybe it will be better that way. He slowly looks up at Aki and his dad, laughs a little, "I guess we should really wait for the lunch to be over, there is really no rush to go to the countryside right," he looks at Aki with his head tilted.

Aki looked on Eiichi and saw other was sad. "I should go and show to Eiichi the house father. Especially my room". He suggested and father nodded. "Go you two. I will check some papers meanwhile". Aki smiled and left the room followed by Eiichi. "Are you ok?" he asked once they were in a safe place. "I want you and only you Eiichi. For few years now I will have peace as a student. And you will be next to me".

Eiichi perks his head up as he notices Aki was leaving and bows to Aki's dad before leaving his office. He looks at Aki and slowly nods his head, "y-yeah I am okay," he rubs the back of his head. Eiichi looks at Aki and blushes softly, "but.. I can't make children. Your father wants you to be with someone that you can bear children with so the next king will be decided whenever you retire."

"Not for now Eiichi. Didn't you hear him? I can marry you as I took your virginity. There is other way to have kids. I can pay a woman to bear them for me" Aki answered and entered into his childhood room. He closed the door and hugged Eiichi "I can be with you as much I want as we are students. Study during day making love during night" he explained smiling. "I'm happy with you. Do you really want me to marry a woman?"

Eiichi blinks a little and rubs the back of his head, "well.. I was in deep thought and stuff.. I guess I wasn't paying attention." He perks his head up while blushing, "wait... how did he know that," he tilts his head to the side. He rubs the back of his head and nods his head as he follows Aki, hugs Aki as well. Eiichi nods his head while blushing with a soft smile, tilting his head to the side and slowly shakes his head, "no I don't want to see you marry a woman... is that a bad thing?"

"He said IF I will take your virginity. He doesn't know yet. He's too happy that I will go to college to see what's between us" Aki explained holding Eiichi tight into his arms. "I don't want to marry a woman either. It's not bad you thinking like that. Maybe you like me Eiichi? I do like you. Lots."He leaned forward and kissed his lover's lips gently "Mine forever" he thought.

"Oh.. then I suppose that is a good thing he was too distracted from you going to college," Eiichi laughs a little and rubs the back of his head. He looks at Aki while blushing and glimpses to the side, "well.. you did take my virginity and I wind up liking you," he holds onto Aki slightly hiding his face against Aki's chest. He looks up at Aki and kisses his lips as well, closing his eyes while pulling Aki closer to deepen the kiss.

“We were both drunk a little last night but we did enjoy it. Tonight we can do it in peace. We are alone there. I already asked Yuki to set a security alarm. So if something approach my house again the alarm will ring. I will catch the bastards” Aki explained as they broke the kiss. “For now I can kiss you and hug you away from everyone’s eyes”. They heard a knock on door “Sir lunch is ready” Aki smiled “We are coming. I was showing to my new servant my room”. He whispered to his lover “They always come on the wrong moment”.

Eiichi blushes and slowly nods his head with a smile, "even if we were completely wasted last night, it still felt really good," he rubs the back of his head. He looks at Aki and blushes softly, "I just hope there won't be anyone to spy on us, there probably will be since your the prince." Eiichi perks his head up as he heard the knock on the door and looks at Aki, nodding his head slowly, "we can always live on the college campus," he rubs the back of his head with a soft smile, "we will probably get plenty of privacy there if no one knows your the prince so the other students don't stalk us."

"You mean us to be room mates...I will love that. Yes, a normal student. Father likes the idea but you have to be trained to protect me." Aki said as they left his room. Kitty was just leaving her room being dress in a pink tshirt and short pants. "I' m ready to ride you two after lunch" she announced running followed by her nanny. "Oh no, we have to spend some time with her after meal" he laughed hugging Eiichi. "Don' t forget to take some candies".

Eiichi nods his head with a smile and looks at Aki, rubbing the back of his head, "yeah.. of course, I still need to learn some self defense to help protect you." He perks his head and looks at Kitty, blinking a couple of times and laughs a little, "looks like she is ready," he rubs the back of his head. Eiichi hugs Aki and laughs a little, nodding his head, "I guess I will have to grab some," he rubs the back of his head.

Aki laughed "Go to the kitchen Eiichi and take some. I will wait you in living room. Show my servant the kitchen" he asked one of the guards. He entered into the living room to find Kitty there. "Why aren't you on dinning room baby girl?" he asked her as he knelt in front of her. "I was waiting you and Eiichi. Where is he? Did she get scared and ran away?" Aki laughed pocking her nose "He' s in the kitchen and will come soon". She jumped into Aki' s arms holding him tight.

Eiichi nods his head and looks at the guard, walking towards the kitchen. He grabs a few pieces of candy for Kitty, putting the candy in his pocket and walks out of the kitchen, heading down the hallway. Eiichi stops at the living room entrance, seeing Kitty and Aki, smiling softly as he walks into the living room and checks his pocket, making sure he got enough pieces of candy for Kitty.

Kitty saw Eiichi and ran to him "Do you have something for me?" she asked wanting for him to take her into his arms. Aki laughed "After lunch Kitty. Let's go now. They are waiting us." Kitty nodded and opened dinning room' s door "I will eat from your lap Aki. I want to be sure you won' t run away from me." The queen laughed "You will receive your poney soon so you won't bother your brother anymore. He will be a student soon". Kitty clapped her hands "A real poney for me. Do you know to ride Eiichi?"

Eiichi blinks as he watches Kitty run to him and laughs a little, poking her nose, "you can't spoil your lunch," he rubs Kitty's head. He follows Kitty and Aki to the dinning room and watches Kitty with amusement, sitting down at the table. Eiichi leans slightly to the side and pulls out the chair for Aki to sit in. Eiichi looks up at Kitty and rubs the back of his head, "yeah I know how to ride horses at least," he sits up straight and brings himself closer to the table.

Kitty nodded "They think I'm little to learn yet so my only pony was Aki. But he can't run and we play only in my room. My sisters have teachers even for riding, I have just a nanny." she explained to Eiichi. "I'm 5 years old, old enough to ride. At 7 I will learn how to use a gun, Aki promised me." she added sitting comfortable on Aki's lap. "I don't want to do girls stuffs, they are boring". Aki petted her head "She should have been a boy. That's why she's my favourite". The king looked on them and smiled. Eiichi was a good servant to Aki.

Eiichi looks at Kitty and rubs the back of his head, "well you will learn how to ride an actual pony soon I am sure," he smiles softly. He blinks a little and looks at Aki, "at the age of 7? That is so young to learn how to use a gun.. but I suppose sooner the better." Eiichi looks at the king and laughs a little, "well.. she sure is a bit of a tomboy that's for sure."

The food was served and Kitty was still on Aki’s lap. She didn’t want to go to her place to eat. Aki looked on Eiichi and smiled “She is a girl when she wants and a boy other times. I had to promised her at 7 or else she wouldn’t have go to bed.” He explained to his lover. “But none of my other sisters knows how to use a gun so how to teach Kitty?” he asked and the king laughed “She will forgot until then son. The pony for her will be here in weekend so you have to come and teach her. You can take a break from study, can you?” Aki nodded “She likes Eiichi too so we will be both here”.

Eiichi looks down at the food and slowly over at Kitty with a smile, looking at Aki, rubbing his chin a little and slowly nods his head, "interesting methods on trying to get her to sleep," he laughs a little. He puts the napkin on his lap and looks up at Aki, nodding his head, "of course, we will both help teach her how to ride a pony," as he slowly looks at the king.

"And I will take you on my horse once you learn it." Kitty nodded and being happy she ran to her place starting to eat. Aki waited for Eiichi to put the napkin on his lap and giggled as Eiichi touched his hard cock with his arm. Kitty looked on him and smiled "Eiichi come and put my napkin too". Aki gazed on his little sister and nodded "Go Eiichi. It seems the little devil wants to steal you." Kitty claps his hands "No but he' s cuter than you. Plus he has the candies. So I'm nice with him to be sure I will get them all". Aki rolled his eyes and finally started to eat.

Eiichi looks at Aki and smiles, watching Kitty sit down to eat. He grabs another napkin and puts it on Aki's lap, blushing softly when feeling his arm touch Aki's crotch. Eiichi perks his head up and nods his head slowly, picking up a napkin and gets up, putting the napkin on Kitty's lap and walks back to sit next to Aki. Eiichi looks at Kitty and then Aki, laughing a little as he starts to eat.

At the end of the dinner after dessert - only fruits for Kitty who ran into her room without eating them - Aki and Eiichi headed to her room. "She' s spoiled Eiichi. Mom' s fault. She still sees Kitty as a baby. While Kitty is growing. She' s 5 and half years old". He knocked on the door and Kitty opened it right away, sign she was waiting them. "Finally you two are here. I want the candies and to ride you. Who' s first?" she clapped her hands. "I' m first." Aki said lying on the floor.

Eiichi looks at Kitty as she left, blinking and laughs a little as he wipes his mouth after eating. He looks at Aki and nods his head, "yeah well, that is usually what happens to the youngest," he stands up and follows Aki to Kitty's room. Eiichi blinks and laughs a little, "she was waiting so long for candy it seems..," he perks his head up with a blink and watches Aki lay on the floor, deciding he would sit on the floor and watch.

Kitty got easily on Aki's back and yelled "Go go poney". Aki started his ride on the floor doing all kind of strange sounds. Kitty was clapping her hands and singing. After a while he got tired and collapsed of floor. Kitty ran to Eiichi and climbed on his lap, she slipped the hand into the pocket and took the candies. "It's your turn now Eiichi. Aki is dead". Aki laughed standing up and went to sofa lying there. "You are too heavy now Kitty".