The Klutzy Servant (robertita & YaoiFanGirlBritty - private)

robertita

Eiichi blinks a couple of times as he looks at Aki, blushing a little and slowly nods his head, looking to the side embarrassingly. He perks his head up and watches Aki lean closer to him, blushing a little and kisses Aki as he was kissing him. Eiichi looks at Aki and slowly shakes his head, "n-no I don't ... want you to stop."

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• robertita

• AnnaLudvigovna

Aki nodded and continued to kiss other' s skin and to play with the nipples. His hand goes down between their bodies and reached what he wanted - Eiichi' s cock. "Can I touch you here? I know you never did it before...nor I" he asked teasing slowly the cock with his fingers. "You can touch me too. Don' t be shy".

Eiichi bites his bottom lip and turns his head to the side, moaning softly and arches his back a little, shivering a little. He perks his head up slowly and looks down, blushing and looks at Aki, glimpsing to the side and slowly nodding his head, "a-alright." Eiichi looks at Aki's cock and blushes, nodding his head and starts stroking Aki's cock slowly.

Aki moaned as other' s touch him and leaned forward to kiss Eiichi. "Fuck. This feels good" he said when they broke the kiss. "Stroke me faster Eiichi. Made me come" he begged as he stroke other' s cock too. He could only think how would be to be inside Eiichi. But he had no lube so he had to prepare his servant carefully.

Eiichi kisses Aki and then looks back down, stroking Aki's cock and nods his head as he starts to stroke him faster. Eiichi moans softly and spreads his legs a little while Aki was stroking him off, rubbing his thumb on the tip of Aki's cock, "i-it is so big."

Aki laughed "I' m sorry Eiichi. Too much wine and your simple body next to mine drive me nuts" He used on of his fingers to tease Eiichi' s hole. "I will slip a finger inside you...tell me if you are ok" he said slowly pushing his finger inside Eiichi and moaning enjoying other' s handjob.

Eiichi looks at Aki and blushes while stroking Aki's cock faster, jolting a little and blushes, feeling Aki touch his butt. Eiichi looks at Aki and nods his head, continues stroking Aki's cock slowly and moans when feeling Aki's finger go inside of him, stroking Aki's cock faster, "A-Aki."

"Yes?" Aki asked smiling "Does it feel good?" He slipped another finger inside Eiichi and moved them in and out of his servant slowly. "You seem to like it" he said after a while increasing the speed of his fingers. "You are wet and hot inside. Ready for me" he announced with a low voice.

Eiichi shivers as he looks at Aki and nods his head slowly, gasps as he felt another finger going inside of him. He shivers a little and strokes Aki's cock faster, turning his head to the side. He weakly looks at Aki and spreads his legs more, "n-no don't say that, it is so embarrassing," he holds onto Aki's wrist and moves is hips while stroking Aki's cock, "but.. it feels good, I want to feel something much bigger."

"Then you can ride my cock Eiichi" Aki said removing his fingers from other' hole. "I will lie on my back so you can ride me slowly or hardly as you like" he added taking a pillow and put it under his head. "Such my dick before going inside you. I don' t have lube" he giggled naughtly.

Eiichi blinks as he looks at Aki while blushing, feeling Aki remove his fingers. He slowly nods his head and slowly moves his head down, looking at Aki's cock while blushing and starts sucking his cock while holding Aki's sides, feeling his butt twitch from before when Aki was fingering him.

Aki let his hands in Eiichi's hair playing with it while moaning. "Ahhh, Eiichi. This feels good. You are great. Use your tongue more. Suck it as it is a lollipop" he said letting his head on the pillow and licking his lips. "I want to be inside you please".

Eiichi looks up at Aki and blushes, nodding his head as he swirls his tongue around Aki's cock and continues to bob his head faster, closing his eyes tightly when Aki's cock reaches his throat. Eiichi pulls back slowly and blushes, nodding his head and holds the base of Aki's cock, "a-are you sure it will go in?" Eiichi glances at Aki as he starts to rub Aki's cock on his butt, making him tremble and slightly spreads his butt, feeling the tip of Aki's cock slide in and lets out a soft moan, biting his bottom lip and lowers his hips more until Aki's cock was completely inside of his butt. Eiichi twitches a little with his hands on Aki's chest, squirming his hips slightly and starts to ride Aki's cock slowly.

"Of course it will Eiichi. I prepared you. All you have to do is to move slowly first, once you get used with it inside you - move faster." Aki explained and moaned once he felt he was completly in Eiichi's hole. "This is amazing. I love how you keep me tight. You are hot and wet." Aki let his fingers over other's cock and started to stroke it gently. "Make me come inside you Eiichi and I will make you come on my hand".

Eiichi lowers his head and bites his bottom lip, shivering a little, "I don't know I can do this.. it is so big and twitching inside of me." He glances at Aki and slowly nods his head, biting his finger as he starts moving his hips. Eiichi gasps as Aki was stroking his cock and nods head, continues riding Aki's cock and slowly starts increasing the speed.

"You can do it Eiichi. You love to feel it inside you, don' t you? Plus your walls are so tight around my cock. It' s normal since it' s your first time" Aki answered strocking Eiichi' s cock faster. "Oh yes Eiichi. Like this. Faster baby. Make me come" Aki begged moaning louder.

Eiichi lowers his head and turns his head slightly to the side, biting his bottom lip. He felt Aki's cock twitching inside of his butt and slowly moves his hands to Aki's chest and moans, feeling Aki stroke his cock faster. Eiichi looks at Aki weakly and nods his head and starts riding Aki's cock faster, "I-It's so big inside me, I can feel it rubbing deep inside me."

"Yes. I can feel that too. But wait to hit your sweetspot. You will be in heaven Eiichi" Aki said moaning. "Lean forward and kiss me. It' s my time to move" Aki asked pulling other closer and starting to move his hips fast getting deeper inside Eiichi. "Oh yes, it feels good. Found it" he moaned moving faster and hitting the sweet spot.

Eiichi looks at Aki and blinks a little while blushing, "you sure already know a lot about this," he shivers and continues moving his hips while moaning. He blushes and nods his head, leaning closer to Aki and kisses him. Eiichi gasps and perks his head up, feeling Aki move his hips fast and felt Aki's cock go deeper inside, jolting a little and trembles a little when his sweet spot was hit, continues moaning louder and rests his head on Aki's chest, "n-no your so deep inside of me."

"I read about it Eiichi. A Prince should know everything. But I never did it before. You are my first." Aki confessed and laughed on other' s words "You keep saying I'm big but you moan. You enjoy it as much as me. And be sure it will happen again. I' m drunk but I know what I' m doing" he continued to move until he felt he was about to come "Should I come inside you?"

Eiichi looks at Aki and slowly nods his head, "a-ah I suppose that makes sense," he blushes as he continues moving his hips. He looks at Aki and blushes, biting his bottom lip and slowly nods his head, "y-yes it feels so good, I never done anything like this before." Eiichi holds onto Aki tightly and looks at Aki, blushing, "u-um sure," he rests his head on Aki's chest and moves his hips with Aki's thrusts.

Aki licked his lips and moaned louder as he came inside Eiichi. Closing his eyes he breathed heavily for few minutes. He realised other came on his hand as well. "Eiichi...I want you to be my lover...but we have to keep it secret. I will sleep in your bed every night and make you mine everytime I want." He finally pulled out his cock from Eiichi and hugged him tightly falling asleep.

Eiichi gasps and shivers a little, feeling his insides getting filled with Aki's cum. He rests his head on Aki's chest again and bites his bottom lip, feeling his butt completely full of Aki's cum. He looks up at Aki while blushing, "b-but I thought you weren't interested?" Eiichi looks at Aki while blushing, slowly nodding his head as he twitches and felt Aki's cock pop out of him, hugging Aki and falls asleep.

Aki woke up the next morning and slowly opened his eyes. He saw Eiichi was sleeping on his chest and smiled. He had no idea what happened to him last night. He was drank and horny and simply came on Eiichi's bed and they made love. And it felt damn good. He petted Eiichi's head and smiled thinking on other's words "I'm interesed in you now" he said loudly.

Eiichi was fast asleep, lowered his head a little when morning came. He mumbles softly in his sleep and rubs his face slightly. As he felt his head getting pet, Eiichi opens his eyes and looks at Aki, blushing softly and rests his head back on Aki's chest, "a-are you going to get in trouble if someone finds out though," he slowly looks up at Aki.