The Klutzy Servant (robertita & YaoiFanGirlBritty - private)

robertita

"Do you know to do pork meat with baked potatoes? I will like that""Aki said making himself comfortable in bed. Älso take the clothes I wear today and gave them to the maids to be washed. is my suit ready for tonight? And my shoes? My gloves? he asked looking into Eiichi's big eyes. "Don't forget at 6 I will have my bubble bath".

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• robertita

• AnnaLudvigovna

Eiichi looks at Aki and nods his head, "alright I will see what I can do," he smiles softly. He looks on the floor, seeing the clothes Aki wear today and nods his head as he picks them up, "alright will do," he walks towards the door. Eiichi looks at Aki and rubs his chin, "well.. I will see if everything is ready," he nods his head slowly and opens the door. Eiichi nods his head and looks at the clock, rubbing his chin, "a six? Right," he walks out of the room, taking the dirty clothes to the laundry room and walks back to the kitchen. He takes the pork out of the fridge and places it in a glass pan. Eiichi seasons the meat with pepper, salt, garlic and some Worcestershire sauce. He cuts some onions and places it on top of the pork, placing it into the oven to let it cook. He fills a pot with water and places it on top of the stove, putting some potatoes into the water. Eiichi lets everything cook and goes to check on Aki's suit. He notices the suit, shoes and gloves were on the counter in the laundry room, picking everything up and takes it to Aki's room, going back to check on Aki's lunch.

Once the meat was fully cook and the potato was ready to eat, he cuts a few pieces of the pork and places it on a plate. Eiichi places the potato next to the meat and goes into the fridge, grabbing a spoon and scoops some sour cream, placing it on top of he potato. He cuts a chive and sprinkles it on top of the potato, grabbing a drink for Aki and places the plate and glass on the tray. Eiichi starts working on his lunch as well since Aki insisted to eat with him, placing the second plate on the tray with a cup next to it and heads to Aki's room

He made his way back to Aki's room and places the tray on the nightstand, "Aki, your lunch is all ready," he smiles softly. He places the tray on Aki's lap and moves a nearby table to beside the bed to place his lunch on.

Aki was reading a book as the other entered with the trays "It looks delicious. I should fired that cook good for nothing. You are cooking better than him" he said starting to eat in silence. He was happy other was having lunch with him. "How many hours do you have to be on school?" he asked being curious. "I need to know to make your schedule. In weekends you can go to see your family".

Eiichi looks at Aki and shakes his head, "you might need to keep your cook if you start having me go to school though," he rubs the back of his head and starts eating as well. He perks his head up and rubs his chin as he looks at the clock, "well.. usually it depends, since it is college, the hours depend. So I might have to see what my classes are first before really knowing the schedule." He looks Aki and laughs a little as he was eating, "hm.. are you trying to get rid of me," he drinks some juice and continues eating.

"Of course I'm not trying to get ride of you. Should I go to college with you then? My father will be happy to see I'm studying. I'm a disaster as you saw." Aki explained using the fork to cut a piece of meat. "You should teach the idiot cook how to prepare such meals for me." A maid entered and bowed "Sir, your teacher is here". Aki nodded and as she left he sighed "It's geography class today. I missed it in the morning and of course the teacher is back. Prepare some clothes for me...I'm naked."

Eiichi continues eating and perks his head up, tilting his head to the side and blinks a couple of times, "well.. you don't have to if you want to stay home." He finishes eating and glass, standing up as he looks at the maid. Eiichi looks at Aki and nods his head, "of course," he opens the closet and takes out some clothes, placing the shirt, pants and underwear on the bottom of the bed.

"Thank you" Aki said and jumped from bed. In 5 minutes he was heading to the room where the teacher was waiting him. He liked Geography so he finished his lesson soon. He then haeded back to his room to get ready for the party.

"Don't be nervous" he said to Eiichi as they were into his car going to his father house. "I'm sure he will like you" he added smiling. Once they got there he waited for the driver to open the car doors for him "Ready Eiichi?" he asked heading to the ball room followed by his new servant. "He's here" his sisters yelled and made a circle around him waiting to be kissed. The took the little one into his arms and played with her for a while.

Eiichi nods his head with a smile as he starts working on chores around the house. He notice Aki was done with his lesson so soon. He looks at the clock and waits for Aki to finish getting ready for the party.

Eiichi rubs the back of his head with a sigh, "are you sure? I never really been to a party before," he glances to the side and follows Aki to the car. Eiichi nods his head as he crawls into the car, resting his head on the window while the driver drives to the ball room. Once there, he watches Aki with his sisters and smiles, laughing a little as he walks into the ball room.

"Who's that cutie you come with?" one of his siters asked Aki. "He's my new servant. He's in charge with my house and cooks for me" Aki replied smiling to Eiichi. The girls approached him and wanted to touch him "Stay away from him" Aki almost yelled and grabbed Eiichi's hand taking him out from his sisters circle "Let me introduce you to my parents" he said as they arrived in front of the king and queen. "Father he's Eiichi, my new servant. Baron Dragon gave him to me. He's a student in college and my right hand".

Eiichi perks his head up and looks at the girls approaching him, slowly looking at Aki and blinks as his hand was grabbed suddenly. Eiichi looks at Aki and nods his head as he follows Aki to meet his parents. Eiichi looks at the king and queen, bowing his head slowly, "it is nice to meet you both sir and madam," he slowly stands back up straight.

The king looked on the boy with curiosity. He knew already he had no conection with anyone and seemed to be good servant for his son. "Have fun you two" he said and Aki nodded. "Let' s go and drink some wine Eiichi. My father seem to like you. He won' t say more now since we are in public". The nobles were greeting him and the girls tried to get his attention. But Aki didn' t care about them. He was happy he had Eiichi with him.

Eiichi looks at the king and nods his head with a smile, looking at Aki and slowly nods his head. He was unsure how he was going to react to wine since he never had any alcoholic drinks before. Eiichi looks at Aki and nods his head with a smile, "well.. that is good," he follows along side Aki and sits down, watching the waiter serve his first alcoholic drink and drinks some of it.

"It' s the best wine around. I'm sure you will like it. Plus the driver will take us home. No need to worry about how many wine glasses I drink" Aki said drinking the wine from his glass and asked for more. Soon he was dancing with his sisters and had fun.

The spy was hiding behind a curtain. His master would be happy to know the Prince was getting more than well with Eiichi.

Eiichi looks at Aki and nods his head slowly, "yeah I am sure it is good," he glances to the side. He looks at Aki drink and picks up his glass, sniffing it and them starts sipping at the wine. Eiichi finishes his first glass and moves on the other, watching Aki dance with his sisters and laughs a little. Eiichi rests his head on the table, working on his second glass of wine and stretches out his arms on the table once he finish his second glass, moving onto this third one, ~why must they keep giving me alcohol.. I don't want to be rude and not accept it,~ he thought with a sigh as he drinks his third glass till it was completely gone and rests his head on his arm, letting out a hiccup.

"Your servant is drunk" his sister said. Aki looked on Eiichi who was on the chair he let him half asleep. "I will take it home" he replied heading to Eiichi. "No more drink for him" he ordered to the servant who bowed and left. "Come on Eiichi. You are sleepy. It' s time to go home" he smiled and helped other to stand up.

Eiichi hiccups and slowly opens his eyes, looking at the servant as he left. He looks at Aki and hiccups, "aw.. do we have to go now," he pouts a little as he was getting help standing up and rests his head on Aki's arm, closing his eyes for a few minutes and lets out a couple of soft mumbles.

"We have to go Eiichi. You are drunk now. My sisters are looking strange on you. My little one made me promised you will visit her soon. Only like that she went to bed. She's a spoil brat" Aki said to his mumble friend. "Help me get him inside" he asked the driver who did as his master ordered. Aki let Eiichi to doze off with his head on his shoulder. He had no idea other was not used with the wine. Aki giggled as he had drunk too. Just he was used with it.

Eiichi pouts a little and hiccups, looking to the side, "I..I am not drunk, I just drank too fast," he crosses his arms. He tilts his head, "why does she want me to visit her..," he covers his mouth and hiccups as he got carried inside the car. Eiichi rests his head on Aki's arm, closing his eyes during the ride and hiccups while he was resting.

“Come on, you are not used with the wine. I can see that” Aki said feeling it was hot in the car. “Open the window please. My servant needs fresh air” he ordered to the driver. Once the window was open he took he approached his head of it and breathe the fresh air. But he was still feeling hot and had no idea why. “Would you like me to take Eiichi to his room Sir?” the driver asked as they arrived to his house. “Yes, please. Put him on his bed. I will check later how he feels”.

Eiichi pouts a little as he crosses his arms as he looks out the window, "but.. we were at a party, if would have been rude to not accept the drinks when given," he rests his head on the window and closes his eyes once again. As he felt the window open, Eiichi sticks his head out, feeling a breeze while the car was in motion and curls up on the back seat. Eiichi hiccups and mumbles softly, closing his eyes for a few minutes and winds up falling asleep.

Aki went to his room and took his clothes off. He still felt hot so he covered himself only with a towel. He went to Eiichi' s room and found his servant asleep in his bed still wearing the special uniform. Aki knew other couldn' t sleep like that so he undressed him. He let his fingers to caress Eiichi' s soft skin. "He's so cute" he said slowly and leaned forward to lick other' s nipples. Aki knew he would sleep in cutie' s room that night.

Eiichi stretches out his arms on the bed and was fast asleep, mumbling softly and slowly turns on his side, lets out a soft hiccup as he continues sleeping, rubbing his face against the pillow. Eiichi mumbles as he felt slight movement while he was sleeping. Eiichi shivers a little as he felt something wet on his nipple and slowly wakes up, looking down and notices Aki, "oh.. is it already time to wake up?"

Aki stopped what he was doing and looked on Eiichi "No, I just want to sleep into your arms" he giggled and threw the towel on the floor. He got in bed and pulled Eiichi closer. "I' m hard and you too. What should we do?" he asked and leaned forward getting one nipple into his mouth and use his tongue to lick it slowly. Both were drunk and naked.

Eiichi tilts his head as he looks out the window, "oh.. so it is night time," he rubs the back of his head and watches Aki. He blinks as he saw Aki pull him closer and looks at Aki, looking down and notices that they were both hard. "U-Um.. won't we get in trouble if we do anything," he tilts his head to the side and jolts a bit, watching Aki lick his nipple and moans softly, slowly wrapping his arms around Aki's head.

Aki stopped again and giggles "No more questions Eiichi. You seem to enjoy it so let' s sleep together tonight. Everybody think I'm in my bed anyway. These rooms has a secret door between them so I can come in your room when I want." He moved slowly his lips over Eiichi' s neck and soon arrived on other' s lips. He kissed them lightly and whispered "Do you want me to stop? I was feeling hot all night...because of you".