The Klutzy Servant (robertita & YaoiFanGirlBritty - private)

robertita

Aki slipped the cock inside his lover and smiled "Move slowly babe. You are tight. And I didn't prepare you properly. The water did" he explained still squeezing other's nipples. He let his lips to explore Eiichi's neck as his lover started to move. He moaned slowly as he started to move as well.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• robertita

• AnnaLudvigovna

Eiichi lets out a slightly loud moan and looks at Aki, resting his chin on Aki's shoulder. He bites his bottom lip and nods his head slowly, starting to ride Aki's cock slowly while moaning. He watches as his nipples were being squeezed and lowers his head, moaning while Aki starts moving and he moves with each thrust Aki made, feeling his sweet spot getting hit with each thrust.

Aki pulled Eiichi closer so he could hit better his sweet spot. "Ah babe you are so soft and hot. I was a fool for not making you mine earlier. I tried to deny I feel attract of your body" Aki confessed kissing other's hair. "I'm happy I'm not drunk tonight - I won't fall asleep early again. We will continue in bed when we finish here".

Eiichi watches as Aki pulls him closer and blushes softly, wrapping his arms around Aki. He blushes bright red and looks towards Aki, "y... you wanted to claim me much faster than you did," he tilts his head to the side. Eiichi smiles and nods his head but then blinks, "w-we are going to have another round in the bedroom," he blushes and bites his bottom lip, moving his hips slowly, "it feels so good. Nice, big thick cock you have," Eiichi smiles as he shivers while he continues moving his hips against Aki.

"Don't you remember the morning when you catch me playing with your nipples?" Aki asked pinching the nipples as he was speaking. "I was scared you will reject me so I ....invented an excuse and behave normally" he added being sure he hit other's sweet spot faster. "Do you think we will simply go and sleep after bath? No Eiichi, I want to kiss every inch of your silky skin".

Eiichi blinks a couple of times and laughs a little, shaking his head while moaning as his nipples continued getting pinched, "I.. wasn't going to reject you for something like that," he blushes a little. He arches his back and continues moaning louder, biting Aki's shoulder while drooling as he felt his sweet spot getting hit with every thrust. Eiichi looks at Aki and shivers, "y-yes... give me more until we are both fully satisfy," he smiles softly as he moves his hips with Aki's thrusts.

Aki stopped for a moment “You weren’t too happy about the fact I licked your nipples back then. I wasn’t sure I like boys. But it seems I do…at least I like you…to kiss you…to be inside you” he moved again his hips being sure he hit Eiichi’s sweet spot. “Of course I will fill you with my cum Eiichi. I want you to make me come again and again”.

Eiichi blinks a couple of times and blushes, "I think you just startled me. I wasn't expecting you to lick my nipples." He smiles a little as he holds onto Aki, resting his chin on Aki's shoulder while he moves louder, feeling his sweet spot getting hit. "Y-Yeah.. fill me up with every last drop," he moves his hips against Aki's thrusts.

“Hm, do you want me so much?”Aki asked feeling he was about co come “You are served baby” he yelled coming inside Eiichi. He recovered his breathe fast and slipped out his cock from his lover “Let’s finish our bath naughty boy. We can continue in bed”.

Eiichi gasps as he felt his insides being filled with Aki's cum and rests his chin on Aki's shoulder while he cums on Aki's stomach. He felt Aki's cock slipping out of his butt, panting heavily and looks at Aki, nodding his head, "a-alright," he blushes and starts washing himself.

Once they finished with the bath Aki gave to Eiichi a fluffy towel to dry himself. He took his and wrapped it around his waist. "He have to light the fire then up in bed" he explained as he brushed his wet hair. "Am I handsome baby?" he asked smiling.

Eiichi looks at the towel and starts drying himself off. He looks at Aki and nods his head, "I will go light the fire, you just wait for me in the bedroom," he smiles a little. Eiichi blinks a couple of times and blushes, nodding his head with a smiles, "yes.. very," he walks out of the bathroom and walks to the fireplace, bending over and starts working on setting a fire.

Aki nodded as he finished to dry himself and went back to bedroom where he looked on windows. The rain stopped so they were surrounded by silence. He made sure the blinds are down completly before he jumped on bed and covered himself with the blanket and waited for his lover to return.

Eiichi leans back from the fireplace and smiles, reaching out his hands, ~so nice and warm,~ he thought as he walks towards the bedroom and opens the door, closing it with a lock. He looks at Aki and walks over to the bed, crawling towards Aki.

"The room will be warm soon baby. Please come to bed. We need to cuddle together to stay warm meanwhile" Aki went under duvet completly naked and hugged his lover as other joined him in bed. "I'm so happy tonight Eiichi. I can't believe we did it on the bathroom. We are very naughty boys".

Eiichi looks at Aki while blushing and nods his head with a smile as he went under the covers, holding Aki. He looks at Aki with a smile while blushing, slowly nodding his head, "yes.. I didn't know you were that kinky," he laughs a little and rubs his face against Aki's chest, cuddling up to Aki closer with his nipples rubbing against Aki's arm.

“Am I? I always were alone baby. I have you now and I want us to be like a normal couple. I didn’t have a lover before. So you have to have patience with me. I’m still learning how to make you happy in bed. I have the book with me” Aki explained starting to get warm thanks to Eiichi’s body.

Eiichi looks at Aki while blushing with a soft smile, shaking his head, "we are doing a good job being a first time couple. I never really been in a serious relationship with anyone like this before," he rubs the back of his head. Eiichi rests his head on Aki's chest with a smile, rubbing his face slightly against his chest and wraps his arms tightly around Aki.

"We will learn about each other yes?" Aki said playing with Eiichi's hair. "Kiss me babe. I want to make love with you" Aki said letting his fingers to caress Eiichi's skin until it arrived where he wanted. He squeezed other's butt gently then slipped a finger inside "I can feel my cum Eiichi. I was naughty boy on bath".

Eiichi looks at Aki and nods his head with a smile, "of course we will. Over time we will know everything about each other, especially once we start going to school, since we will be alone more often." Eiichi looks at Aki while blushing and nods his head with a smile, kissing Aki and lets out a soft moan within Aki's mouth when he felt Aki slide a finger inside of him. Eiichi slowly pulls back and nods his head, "yes... you were very naughty and yet you want to blow another load inside me," he nuzzles against Aki's chest and moves his hips within Aki's finger with a soft moan.

Aki gazed on Eiichi "I need to study hurt to go to university with you. But once we are there...be sure we will make love dialy". He slipped another finger inside his lover and laughed "of course I want to come inside you. Or you prefer me to come into your mouth?"

Eiichi shakes his head with a smile, "don't worry... I will help you study so we can be together on campus." He blushes bright red but then smiles, nodding his head, "mmm yes, that would be nice, hopefully we don't get any stalkers from here," he rubs the back of his head. Eiichi arches his back a little, feeling Aki's fingers stretching him inside and shakes his head, "n-no cum inside me. Your teasing my butt for a reason," he squirms his hips slowly side to side,

"Spies? On campus?" Aki asked closing his eyes for a second. "I will ask father to keep it a secret. There are lots of universities...no need to tell to which I will go. I don't want ministers or guards after me there". He took his fingers out of his lover and licked them. "You taste good Eiichi. And yes, I prefer to come inside you for now. You need to get used with my cock inside you. You are still tight like a virgin".

Eiichi looks at Aki and nods his head, "yeah.. it might be best for it to be kept as a secret," he rubs the back of his head. Eiichi nods his head, "yeah ... and if they can't go after you, they might try going after me," he nudges Aki with a soft teasing laugh. He blushes as he felt Aki take his fingers out, blinking a couple of times when he saw Aki lick his fingers, blushing bright red. Eiichi pouts a little and rests his head on Aki's shoulder, "well... we only did it a couple of times.. so I am still getting use to the feeling of having your cock up my butt," he moves his hand in back and strokes Aki's cock slowly, moving his butt back to rub Aki's cock in between his butt as he was moaning softly and holding onto Aki's shoulder with his free hand.

"We only did it twice baby" Aki answered moaning as other was teasing his cock. "You like to explore it, don't you?" he asked and moaned louder as other rubbed his ass of his cock. "Do you want it inside you Eiichi?" He asked as his cock tip slipped inside his lover. "I want you to look on me. Tell me what you feel now that I'm about to come inside you".