The Klutzy Servant (robertita & YaoiFanGirlBritty - private)

robertita

Once Yuki showed him how the alarm work Aki nodded. "Thank you Yuki. I will set it once you go. Eiichi and I will have our dinner and study a little. If it ring then I will catch the spy. And the cameras are everywhere outside. You did a good job". Yuki bowed and left. Aki went into the kitchen to wait Eiichi. Finally they were alone.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• robertita

• AnnaLudvigovna

Eiichi looks at Aki and then Yuki with a smile, rubbing the back of his head, wondering if someone will really was coming down to the country house and come at a convenient timing when they were doing anything sexual. He watches Yuki leave and walks to the kitchen, looking at Aki, "so what do you want for dinner," he tilts his head with a smile.

"What about barbeque? We have meat on fridge and spieces. I only need to light the fire in the backyard. A salad with me good too" Aki said looking for the matches box. "Some bake potatoes with butter sounds nice too." Aki went outside and look on the grill. He sniffed the air being happy he could spend some time alone with his lover.

Eiichi looks at Aki and laughs a little as he starts naming food, walking over the fridge, "ah.. I see something quick and easy so we will finish with dinner early hm?" He opens the fridge and looks around for the items needed for a barbecue, bending over in front of the fridge to gather everything up.

Aki lighed the fire and went back to the kitchen to take the potatoes. "Yes a quick dinner its good for us. I want to swim after in the natural pool...and do stuffs like lovers do" he said smiling to Eiichi. He went outside and put the potatoes on grill. "Do you need help with the salad?" He yelled hoping Eiichi would hear him.

Eiichi takes out the meat and perks his head up with a blush, "in a pool though? Your so kinky," he laughs a little while his cheeks were pink. He comes outside with the meat and puts it on the grill, "I should be fine while you cook the food on the grill, I will work on the salad," he smiles softly as he walks inside and walks back to the fridge to get out the needed ingredients for a salad.

Aki laughed "Only to kiss in the pool...the other stuffs in my bed" He took the prepared meat and put it on the grill. "It will smell heavenly soon. I like barbeque lots but on my house nobody cooks it. Only formal dishes that I don't like. You are the best cook I ever had" he explained to Eiichi.

Eiichi looks at Aki and blushes bright red, rubbing the back of his head and slowly nods his head. He sniffs the air and smiles, but then tilts his head, "so you only keep food like this in your countryside house because the food at the house is not nearly as good?" Eiichi laughs a little, "you really like my cooking," he tilts his head as he brings a head of lettuce, a couple of bell peppers, a cucumber, and some cheese from the fridge and starts washing off all the vegetables.

"Yuki likes meat so yes. He taught me to do barbeque here. At home that old cook does only expensive dishes. Not really on my taste. Even the fried eggs aren't good. Nor the ham. You are better than him. " Aki explained as the turned on the meat on the other side. "Do you prefer to eat inside or outside Eiichi?"

Eiichi looks at Aki and laughs a little, rubbing the back of his head, "well.. at least I am doing all your cleaning and cooking from now on. I am sure you are happy about this," he smiles softly as he starts cutting all the vegetables up, putting everything together and mixes it with the lettuce he already put in the bowl, "um.. well I don't like bugs bothering me while I am eating, so I kind of prefer eating inside," he rubs the back of his head.

Aki checked the meat to be cooked properly and went to kitchen to take a plate. "Then we will eat in the kitchen babe. The meat is ready so you cantidy the table while I'm taking it out of fire. The smell makes me more hungry". He went outside again singing a song.

Eiichi nods his head with a smile as he finish mixing everything together. He walks to the fridge and takes out some salad dresses he found, placing it next to the salad bowl. He could hear Aki singing outside and smiles softly, "so do you want some salad until the meat is done cooking," he steps outside and looks at Aki.

"The meat it's ready baby" he said showing to Eiichi the plate with the meat. "Take it inside. I need to take the potatoes too. They are ready. Did you find the butter? We need to peel them quick and put butter on them while they are hot. It will melt and they are yummy". He explained taking with the fork the potatoes and putting them on another plate.

Eiichi walks outside to Aki and takes the plate of meat, nodding his head slowly and brings it inside. He listens to Aki and laughs a little as he goes into the fridge, taking out the butter and grabs a butter knife. He walks back outside and gives Aki the butter and the knife, walking back inside and starts cutting the meat in slightly smaller pieces.

Aki used a glove to peel the potatoes. He then took a knife and cut them in small pieces, adding butter and mixing them together. He took a fork and tried one."The potatoes are ready Eiichi" he said entering into the kitchen and having a seat. "You do know how to cook. Even cutting the meat in small pieces. No wonder Kitty likes you."

Eiichi perks his head up as he heard Aki walking into the kitchen. He laughs a little and rubs the back of his head, "well.. I figured it will be easier to eat this way," he looks at Aki and picks up a piece of meat, putting it to Aki's lips with a smile, "I added a few stuff to it.. how do you think it tastes," he tilts his head to the side.

Aki chewed the meat and smiled "It's yummy Eiichi. What you add?" He asked waiting to be served by his lover. "Maybe I should learn to cook. I know to do simple stuff. Yuki taught me only to know how to survive here alone. I like this house very much...but I cant move here...my official residence it' s in town. Even I have a big garden and confort I don't have the peace from here."

Eiichi smiles and laughs a little, rubbing the back of his head, "some salt, pepper and some Worcestershire sauce. Also added some melted better on top with some garlic cloves and parsley." He looks at Aki and smiles, laughing a little, "well I can teach you how to cook, it is really easy," he rubs the back of his head as he starts putting some meat on the plates. Eiichi looks at Aki and nods his head, "well now that I am here, your no longer alone," he smiles softly and gives one plate to Aki.

"Thanks Eiichi. Your words means lots to me. I felt so alone since I live away from my parents" Aki explained taking the plate and started to eat. "So I will teach you how to protect me and you will teach me how to cook and subjects for school. Do we have a deal?" He laughed petting Eiichi's head.

Eiichi starts to eat as well, looking at Aki and nods his head with a smile, "of course, teach me how to protect you and I will teach you how to create good recipes and get you better at you school studies," he closes his eyes as he was getting his head pat at by Aki, blushing and continues eating.

"Thanks babe. This was yummy" Aki said as he finished everything from his plate. "I will like some milk now. It's healthy on evening" he added taking his dirty plate to the sink and then opened the fridge and took out the milk. "How our life on college will be? Living alone in a flat...must be fun? We have to cook and wash? Do laundry too and clean?".

Eiichi smiles and nods his head slowly, "well I am glad you liked it," he finishes eating and lets out a hiccup with a blush. He nods his head slowly with a smile, "alright," he rubs the back of his head and stands up, putting his plate in the sink too and starts washing the dirty plates. Eiichi looks at Aki and shrugs his shoulders, "I am not sure, I was just starting up like getting things ready for my first day of college and then now I am here but I am guessing we will be all by ourselves, having to cook and wash the laundry, keeping the dorm room clean."

Aki nodded "I had servitors since the moment I was born so until 15 I didn't know to do anything my myself. I still pass as a spoiled brat. Yuki taught me to look after me, in case of something I can cook and wash the dishes, even make my bed" He sipped from his milk and looked on his lover "From what I heard there are two beds in the room. And I want to sleep in same bed as you".

Eiichi nods his head slowly, "it sounds like Yuki helped you out a lot.. it's too bad we can't tell him about us, I kind of feel bad keeping a big secret from someone that helped you out so much when you were growing up," he rubs the back of his head as he washes the dishes. He perks his head up and looks at Aki, blushing and smiles, nodding his head, "it will be nice to do it this time.. without being drunk. I wonder if it is just as good without being completely wasted."

“You will pass as my loyal servant in front of everyone Eiichi. Being same age it’s also good for us. They won’t find it strange if we are always together” Aki answered finishing his milk and giving the empty glass to Eiichi to wash it. “Are you excited about it baby? We have to wash first. After the travel I feel dirty. Nothing it’s best than a bath in the natural pool, naked”.