The Klutzy Servant (robertita & YaoiFanGirlBritty - private)

robertita

Eiichi nods his head with a sigh, "I suppose that is true, but I guess it isn't really my place to tell you what you order me to do," he rubs the back of his head, blinking and tilts his head, ~w..what does he mean by naughty servant,~ he thought and rubs his chin as he suddenly holds onto the horse's neck as Prince suddenly started to run, quickly grabbing onto the reins.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• robertita

• AnnaLudvigovna

Aki was enjoying the view once they left the mansion where he lived. The horses were walking slow now so Aki could speak with his servant. "My countryside house is small and I use it everytime I want to relax. There is no servitor there so you have to cook for me tonight and get me ready for bed. Also to feed the horses and to light the fire in my room. It's cold during nights on this period of the year".

Eiichi sits up straight and looks around the area, slowly looking at the prince. He tilts his head to the side, "is.. that where we are going," he rubs the back of his head with one hand while holding onto the horse's rein. Eiichi nods his head slowly, "alright.. that doesn't sound too bad," he looks ahead, ~just don't make me do any.. weird stuff,~ he thought as continues looking around, enjoying the view.

"We arrived" Aki said once they arrived in front of a metal gate. His countryside house was surrounded by a forest and a small river passed behind the house. That was his favourite part of his property - a natural pool that the river formed. He jumped from his horse and opened the gates quickly. "Welcome to my dear house Eiichi" he greeted the boy. "The stable is on the right. So please take the horses there and then come in the house".

Eiichi looks at the prince and then looks at the building. He looks around the area as he got off Prince, holding onto his reins. Eiichi looks at the stable and nods his head as he grabs Thunder's rein as well, leading both Prince and Thunder to the stables. Eiichi closes the gate to the stables, locking it and walks into the house, bending over and takes off his shoes.

Aki ran to the house and unlocked the door. He entered into the living room and jumped on the sofa waiting for his servant to come. He looked on his weapon collection from the walls and smiled. He was trying to decide which one he would use that day for his training. Eiichi entered into the room and Aki made a sign for him to sit. "While I'm doing my training on backyard you should cook the dinner for us. You will find everything you need into the fridge".

Eiichi looks over at the prince and walks over to the couch, sitting down. He tilts his head and slowly looks at the fridge in the kitchen, nods his head slowly, "of.. course sir," he rubs the back of his head as he stands up, "sure I start making dinner," he tilts his head to the side.

"You are a good boy Eiichi." Aki said still looking on the weapons. In the end he chose a hand gun and went outside on the backyard where the targets were. He took his glasses and the headphones for protection before he started to shoot. He loved to practice in the nature where nobody disturbed him.

Eiichi nods his head as he rubs the back of his head, watching the prince walk into the backyard and sighs, walking to the kitchen. He rubs the back of his head, ~I don't even know what he likes to eat..,~ he thought as he looks in the fridge, ~hm.. I suppose he wouldn't have things he dislikes in his fridge,~ he thought as he looks around in the fridge, wondering what he should make.

Aki finished his training and was wondering what Eiichi is doing. He went back into the house and felt the food smell coming from the kitchen. He put the weapon back to its place and smiling he headed to the kitchen. "How do you know I like omurice?" he asked approaching and looking on the pan. " Go and tidy the plates. I will finish to cook".

Eiichi continues working on making the food, looking down at it but then perks his head up as he heard Aki come into the house. He rubs the back of his head, "well.. I only made what I could find," he glances to the side and nods his head as he walks to the cabinets, getting plates and cups, walking towards the drawer to take out some utensils to eat with and starts setting up the plates, cups and utensils on the table.

"Are you sure you aren' t a spy? Maybe the noble trained you to spy me or to seduce me?" Aki said waiting to see other' s reaction to his words. He took the pan from the cooker and put it in the middle of the table. "Dinner is served" he said laughing of himself. "Usually my maids are saying so to a very distracted me.They let the tray with the food on the table and run away".

Eiichi tilts his head and narrows his eyes with a sigh, "no .. I had more important things to do then spying, let trying to find a school to go to," he finishes setting up the table. Eiichi looks up and starts putting some Omurice on both the plates. Eiichi walks over to the other chair and pulls it out for Aki before sitting down in the other chair.

“Thank you” Aki said as he finally had a seat. “Why are you keep saying about that school? Is not funny at all to study” he said looking on his servant. “If I let you to study in the morning and works for me only on evening…it won’t be a bad idea” he added starting to eat. He was damn curious about this servant. He wasn’t as any one before. “Tomorrow when we are going back to my house we will look for a school for you. I will pay for it”.

Eiichi looks at Aki as he tilts his head to the side, "well.. it was to help me get a job," he rubs the back of his head. He was eating as he rests his chin on his palm while he chews. Eiichi slowly perk his head up as looks at Aki, "oh.. so now you want me to go to school," he looks at the prince confusingly.

“You have a job now so no need to go to school. You can study with me as I have private teachers. At the end of the studies we both will receive diplomas.” Aki explained. “I don’t know anything about you. Only your name and age. Do you have family? Why that noble gave you to me? Usually they are sending me maids to sleep with. I’m not interested in that. Hm, maybe they thought if I'm not after girls I'm after boys".

Eiichi rubs the back of his head and slowly nods his head, "hm.. I suppose your right," he looks at Aki, ~he must really not want me to go to another school.. hm is he already attached to me I wonder,~ he thought as he rubs the back of his head. Eiichi nods his head, "of course.. I have a mom, a dad and a baby sister on the way." He shrugs his shoulders, "I am not sure.. I guess they just want me to help you with your studies or something." Eiichi tilts his head and blinks a couple of times, "am.. I here for that reason," he crosses his arms, wondering if the prince would really sleep with him.

"I see. So you have a family to support. Talk with your family about it. You may study with me for free or go to highschool. As you know it' s our last year. Next year I will go to college away from my maids and family. The king, my father, wants to be sure I study. But I hate school and girls..." Aki explained as he finished to eat. "The nobles are fighting to have me as the husband ofvtheir daughters ..." he added slowly. "Don' t be scared. I don' t like boys either" he stood up and took his plate to the counter.

Eiichi looks at the prince and rubs the back of his head, nodding his head, "you mean ask them about my school and getting a job to earn money?" He rubs his chin and nods his head slowly, "hm.. I suppose that does sound like a good offer," he finishes eating. He tilts his head and narrows his eyes, "if you don't like guys or girls.. then what do you like," he stands up and takes his plate, picking up Aki's plate and walks to the sink, washing the plates.

Aki sighed "I' m not sure what I like. I tried sleeping with a girl before but I couldn' t. I' m only 18 and everyone try to marry me" He went closer to Eiichi and hugged him from behind. "Maybe I need a friend. Simply like that. I will go have my bath in the pool. The river created a natural pool and I enjoy swiming there. Join me if you want".

Eiichi tilts his head and nods his head slowly, "I..I see but you should at least like one type of gender or you will be alone and lonely." He perks his head up as he felt Aki hug him, looking over his shoulder, slowly nodding his head, "yeah.. I suppose a friend is good enough." Eiichi shakes his head with a sigh, "as tempting as it is.. I got to work on the dishes."

"One day I will marry I suppose." Aki replied and kissed Eiichi's hair. "Thank you my friend. Finish the dishes and join me. After you can light the fire and we have our sleep. It' s cold here on nights and I hate cold. I will sleep holding you tight into my arms". he explained leaving the kitchen. He liked the boy as a friend but he had to find if it's not a trap.

Eiichi nods his head slowly and blushes, lowering his head as he starts to work on the dishes, "yes.. of course," he smiles softly. He watches the prince leave and sighs softly, wondering how long he will be a servant for the prince and his hand slip, gasping as he watches the cup fall on the floor, shattering, "oops," he rushes into the cabinet and takes out a dust pan and a broom, cleaning up the shattered mess.

Aki went into his room to look for a fluffy towel. He knew how to look after himself but it was better to show to the world his spoiled brat side. No idea why he let his guard off in front of his new servant. He heard the noise from the kitchen and ran to see what happened "Are you ok?" he asked Eiichi aproaching him to check if he was hurt.

Eiichi perks his head up as he heard the prince rush into the kitchen and nods his head as he throws away the broken cup, "u-um.. I accidentally dropped a cup and broke it." He glances to the side and sighs, "I will.. buy you a new one at the store, they have a lot of that kind at the store," he rubs the back of his head nervously.