Say whatever you want XX

Key

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
oh u have headache again??

!!

>

Is it 12 allready. Say whaat...how did this happen ?! I set the alarm at 9.30... but I had a good dream *smirk*

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rebel Heart

• fan_yaoi

• Marjorie Haukea Williams

• KohakuShadow

yeah >

mmmm, a good dream? tell me about it (¬‿¬ )

well there was Gackt and ..... lets just say it got a littel wilder that i thought was possible

-____- sadly i was only the "watching part" of the Dream sometimes. more like, someone looking very Close at the "details". And it was like a film cuz tehre was some dram behind it all but i dont remember that part.

Hahaha I just woke up happy knowing i have seen gacks's ass XD . A dam darn fine 'behind' he got there.

I hope your headach will leave you alone, take a pill perhaps if you havent allready ? Massage massage.... your head, hope u get better soon.

ooooh yeah! you lucky one! I envy you! that sounds like a pretty good dream - I hope that you'll be "participant member" of your dream with Gackt not just the observer next time~ (¬‿¬ )

ah! I want to sexy dream about Gackt or Hyde too! (_ _ )

f6c3c17da22f0fac1d28960ee59a58f9.gif

Hehehehe now that is a nice gif *smiiiirrrkk* we should release him his hand from that guitarr, moahahaha

I just had a nice walk, its a perfect weather outside. No sunshine, cloudy, nice Cold-ish wind but still a littel warm. Perfect. :D

a friend wanted me to play unravel and i was like "yeah, if my fingers are still intact till the last note, that is"

oh BBQ :D that sounds dam darn good

I want to have many this summer when i get my holliday and goes to the west coast, yummy :D

Rn I'm feeling a strong urge to get myself a psychiatrist. Better yet, take my time off from all those shits and went on a vacation for a whole year!