• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rebel Heart

• fan_yaoi

• Marjorie Haukea Williams

• KohakuShadow

How to give a brief description of yourself for a job interview:

"I am fluent in over 6 million forms of communication with a specialty in anal arousal."

Four years of service, and going above and beyond what's asked of me, and you take that tone with me!? Over a mistake? Are you freaking kidding me!? You should be glad I'm so damn good at this job....UGH!

That pissed me off more than it should have but seriously.....people taking a disrespectful tone even if it wasn't on purpose just pisses me off.....Perhaps I really need to start rethinking things......

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
, That just made me laugh. Thank you so much. XD

@%1; A lot of people take excellent employees for granted and don't seem to realize how badly they're screwing themselves when they treat them like shit.

My best friend is still working at my old job. I left because of the terrible management. It's an assisted living facility for 56+ and there's and associated homecare job. A lot of caretakers put in their two weeks notice to go over to homecare. Their boss got pissed about them all going over to homecare and made it so whether they put in their two weeks or not, if they go to homecare the assisted living facility won't ever rehire them. So now not only has she removed several prospective future hires from the hiring pool, but if they feel there's no reason to bother with two weeks notice she's likely to find herself short staffed on sudden notice with no time to even look for new employees. Talk about shooting yourself in the foot.

And my friend's dad works in construction. He's been working hard overseeing a project for the last six months with no extra compensation of any sort an no guarantee of getting requested days off, but they're giving gift cards to people who volunteer to take his place on the days he takes off.

Good-Morning-All-2-1-640x480.jpg

01493c4b6cd112c93bccb96f535bc005.jpg

Aoi, AoiKagamine, Asami801, batista, Bridget, CartoonistGirl18, Chacha,

Choree, DLeck6211, fan_yaoi, itsapanda16, Jeongminkitten, JoyceJ, Katsuki,

Key, Kizoku, KohakuShadow, Lethalyx, lex_, M-jow, MadameX, maroon, MikA14,

Miss RED, musiz89, Elisabet Wattanasin, Nao, Nekotakun, Orient, rainbowman,

Rebel Heart, RedNoki3, Saga, Sav6, Suida, Teesie, XiuLin, YaoiGirl21011, Yukuu,

littlespiral, Ryuu_L, ShortyKoala, FuduiRen, kabkabmcarfarf, akikosenpai, Caru,

Karin, Miichihides, ao_hazuki, pandaexpress1, beshayer

01493c4b6cd112c93bccb96f535bc005.jpg

cup_PNG1998.png

I will try to increase my level of stupidity just to make you laugh.

Somebody keeps putting my fake rose in water. Like Wtf? I know it's a really nice fake rose, but it's still obviously FAKE.

hahaha i know what you mean, I was never into that either. I created an account at that Place ,just to make people stop asking my why i didnt have one. Afteer that I blocked Everything so noone coould post anything moahahaha. And then I dissapeard from that Place and never came back X]

haha yaaass! It's not like here, right? This place is full of unicorns, love, happiness, shiny butts, penises and sunshine :cuteonion52:

wait - what did I say?!

I couldent have said it better ma'self. i was just a minute ago 'flipping' through some yaoi manga. And yes, it was shiny "stuff" there xD

:_red_fox 2