• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rebel Heart

• fan_yaoi

• Marjorie Haukea Williams

• KohakuShadow

Tomorrow I need to get up at least 6.45 onion2 ..... I havent been up that early sence..... I cant even remember...

I will set all my alarm Clocks just to make sure I dont screw this up. I really must Wake up on time....

ganbatte1.gif

"I don't want to label my friends anymore with terms like "best friend".

It's partly because I'm selfish. Knowing that I am no one's best friend, and not even really anyone's 2nd or 3rd choice, I am aware of how I feel without a best friend and how I feel when that "best friend" ends up leaving, and I don't want any of my friends to feel that way. Feeling left out is an awful feeling, especially over something like a status level of friendship that I don't think has any meaning. I want to feel equally loved and accepted, and I want others to feel the same. Thus, it makes no sense to me whatsoever to proclaim one or two people as better than others.

I'm tired of feeling left out when a friend of mine that I love considers someone else their "best friend" and not me, and then I feel left out and less loved. I have felt that countless times with certain people and know people that feel that way as well. It leads to unnecessary jealousy and hurt and I don't want to feel that way anymore nor do I want to make others feel that way.

Who I am to place more value, even if only internally, when all of my friends mean so much to me for different reasons?

All in all, I don't have a "best friend", and I want myself to be content with that."

- AlphaZero

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
I made It. Im up and eating breakfast :D

but i feel dead.... well time to go soon..it will be a long day today .... ...

sleeeppy

:Sleepy:

love take many different formes, I don't think people intend to label things on purpose but more out of habbit, most people don't really care, I don't think you are the only one who feels like this.

As long as you have friends which you can share your joy and sadness with then I think that is all you can ask for.

Herat ..ooh nice avatar :D

Im deeeaad, im tierd. =_=

but I Think i did well today. Im so happy :3 ... and tierd...tie-ppy tierd and happy XD

Im drinking hot coco

:cuteonion7:

I just logged in again right now and had the same exact thought xD Its so regal, its great!