• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rebel Heart

• fan_yaoi

• Marjorie Haukea Williams

• KohakuShadow

1. Trying to pour my heart out and it feels like it's never good enough. You know? When you try to tell someone about it, it feels they don't see the whole picture (like you do).

2. I always battle my battles alone(even if it's something stupid). But at the same time, it feels like (in certain cases) I can't do alone. And it's hard to tell someone about it (the situation your thinking about) because you don't want them to think, you have a problem with something.

Long but short (rant)

So I was eating pizza with my friends and I've been meaning to ask them about that little table inside the pizza box. Ok I've seen it during my childhood days as I've devoured pizzas and thought it was a freebie or something. Until my friend asked me to remove the pizza saver.

So it has a fckn' name and here I thought its usage is for me to place my pizza on top of it as I get a beer from the fridge.

I had the greatest laugh of the century. That was an epiphany. :'D

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

You popular human being.. your inbox is full, can't reply. XD

I wanted to leave you a VM instead but that was disabled.. XD

I am not popular. XD Man, you don't want me to remind you of how many times I had to tell you to clear your inbox Mr. Popular XD

Inbox Outbox and whatnot is cleared. :p

@

I love your sets, always so different/interesting.

Thanks hug, you're a sweetie to say so! :)

I really want to rp, but I'm not sure if I'm ready to jump back into that right now. Maybe I should just go out and by another sketch pad and draw instead.....or just sit my butt here on the couch and stare out the window.