• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rebel Heart

• fan_yaoi

• Marjorie Haukea Williams

• KohakuShadow

Let me tell you how my morning went/is going.

------------------------------------------

Me at 8AM (literally, I mean it) :

tumblr_nmz7v9ZVHq1trzm55o1_500.gif

Getting ready for the day,

qZhkGRt.gif

Me at 9AM:

large.gif

But then...I saw that. (NSFW)

a42695351bc9a3f20467308962b7f8d6.png

CHAPTER 4TH, MY GOD. AFTER SO LONG, AFTER THREE YEARS.

QahLYiW.gif

I think of death as much as anyone else.

That is, in the most extreme circumstances.

Oh reaper, have at me thou will ye

split my body into halves at the hilt.

I keep seeing my friends here struggling with life and it saddens me.

*raises hand* It's just I'm confused about certain situations. Also I wanna thank Saga for forgiving me for saying stupid things. I mean..I figured I was gonna hit that route soon. Let's hope it doesn't happen again.

I guess things are better left unsaid. And I should just move on because I know nothing seems to work. And I know I'm not gonna stand and wait for something to happen. So it's better if I find something else to learn about.

I see the reason I stopped trying. I see the reason I hate emotions. I, for once, want to do something for me. I am sick of feeling guilty, hurt or any other shit! At times I wish to just lock myself in a room and drown in the silence with no distractions. Wonder how peaceful it would be? To hear only the sounds of my stomach begging for food on a deafened ear. For it to quench its "thirst" by eating itself. That "ultimate goal" of being an inspiration for those who wish to lose weight. Just a soon to be rotting corpse in the paradise of the mind. Sounds nice. -laughs-

I'm kinda excited about it (Also, I seem to have more energy when I'm tired. woo lol)

Being blamed for something all the time, even though the person has it's faults too. But won't admit it. Also, I find it sad how people won't talk about the problem. No. They just hide it or hold the grudge for weeks.