Open Sea [Private RP YellowPerch and Raycu]

YellowPerch

Now Sidney could hear his moans echoing in the room. His knees were buckling from the sensation, begging for him to give a rest. He had to resist the urge to cover his mouth with the louder he got. The closer he was to his climax, the more he moaned. His face was burning hot from how loud he was getting. He wouldn't surpress it. He couldn't. Sosuke wanted to hear him. If he covered his mouth that would mean he was shoving aside what his lover specifically asked for. "Sosuke, Sosuke," he whined. He was getting closer and closer. His hands started pulling at his lover's hair once more, tugging lightly to pull him off. He was sure if he came he would fall on Sosuke. He wasn't pulling hard enough because he didn't want him to stop. Sidney wanted to be greedy and always have his captain's attention on him. That wasn't okay, was it? Being greedy and selfish. He shouldn't be acting so childish.

"Soooh-suke," he moaned as he came, pulling his hand back to support himself on the wall. If anything, Sidney was weak when it came to getting down and dirty. Before five minutes in, he needed Sosuke to support him if they were standing. It happened often. It was his fault either. The navigator was being sent to the clouds when Sosuke touched him. He felt numb all over once he reached his intense orgasms. He regained his balance with the slow return of his legs, making sure to take it slow as he stood up. "It felt wonderful."

• Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YellowPerch

• Raychu

Sosuke let a chuckle escape his lips, the panting of his lover making his ears ring with bells. He could feel the other pulsing between his lips, but he didn't let up on what he was doing. He continued to bob, sliding and scraping all the same. He felt when Sidney tangled his fingers into his own hair and gave a slight tug. A sign he usually knew that the other was close. Sosuke continued, even adding an extra sensation. Well, two extra sensations. Wth his thumbs he slowly massaged Sidney's inner thighs over and over again. He even let himself moan against Sidney's erection, allowing the vibration of the moan send thrills through the other.

Soon after his hair was released and Sidney was orgasming. His moan, the panted gasp of his name being called as he came sent chills through Sosuke as he kept his mouth around the other and drank in all that was Sidney's. His lover would probably have something to say about it later. But at this point he didn't really care. As Sidney tried to right himself, standing back up straight as his legs gave him strength, Sosuke too rose. He slid a leg of his own between Sidney to allow the other to sit slightly upon it, giving him some more strength to stand. Sosuke leaned forward and nibbled on Sidney's ear. "That's exactly what I want to hear. Louder Sidney. Let me hear you."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"You're being so demanding today. It's not fair you get to be so greedy. I'm the injured one in need of your assistance," his toned hushed. Maybe it was because Sosuke was the captain and you don't deny him any orders. Maybe because Sosuke was his lover. Either way, saying no was becoming impossible. His captain was using It against him at this point. Maybe, maybe he could tease him by denying what he wanted. No, that would be too cruel. He slid his left hand down Sosuke's abdomen teasingly. "Don't I get to be selfish too? Maybe I'm tired of being the only loud one. You always keep quiet. Let me have a little fun too." He stopped short of his lover's member.

"You wouldn't mind that, right, Sosuke?" Sidney was already tired. Teasing Sosuke would give him a rest so that they could properly continue. However, he didn't have much power to make this continue. He was at a disadvantage with only one arm workingbproperly. He leaned away from his lover a bit, trying to get a full look at him. His fingers lightly stroked the other, moving slow. There was something about using his captain's first name that got him excited. It was their special thing. Until The two guests on the ship appeared. That took that special thing away from him. Only when were they alone that using his name was something special again.

Sosuke chuckled again. "You like it when I'm demanding." He stated in a hushed tone against Sidney's ear. He liked to be demanding, it excited him. It wasn't because he was captain and could get away with it. It was because it was Sidney, his navigator, better, his lover. Sidney made him want to be demanding during these times. He wanted to learn more of the other, even if it meant be forceful. Sosuke twitched at the sudden touch of his lovers hand against his abdomen. Cold at first, but the heat of the touch warmed it up instantly. It was one thing touching Sidney, but it was completely different when the other touched him.

Sosuke groaned against Sidney's ear. "Sidney, your just as demanding, you know." When he felt Sidney move away from him just slightly he stayed in place. He could tell this movement wasn't for getting away from him. Just so that the other could look at Sosuke properly. Sosuke looked back at Sidney, eyes glazed over with lust. Which deepened further as the light feathery touch of his lover's fingertips grazed across his own erection. Sosuke let out another small groan, completely loving the touch, no matter how light it was.

"Am I demanding? I don't think so. More like, it's a trade. A voice for a voice. I get to hear you, you get to hear me. It works out in our favor." He stroked faster, averting his eyes from the gaze. It was too intense at the moment. The navigator was already doing his best trying to hold the power as it was. Those eyes were going to make him falter and give his lover back the reins. This was his time to make Sosuke feel good, even if he wasn't able to do that much. Sidney knew very well he was going to regret even doing this much with the pain that could possibly come afterwards. All he needed was any more lectures and scoldings from that doctor. He already wasn't allowed to do his job and try to draw. "You're right though. I love it when you're demanding. I think I prefer when I see you feeling just as good though."

The navigator twisted his hand through the stroking motions. He continued at a faster pace, forcing himself to look back at his lover. It was a huge disadvantage for him to become a puddle for Sosuke to control just by being watched. He leaned in, kissing Sosuke's neck, sucking roughly. He wanted to leave so many marks to claim his lover. No woman, no man, not even his friends could take him away. That was something Sidney needed to be known. His hand movements quickened as he pulled back, a proud smile plastered on his face. "I could be even more demanding though. Maybe I need you to hurry up because I'm feeling impatient."

Sosuke sucked on a breath just before grinning ear to ear. "I think I like the sound of that. Then it's a deal..." His voice sounded happy until the grin dropped into a smug look and his eyes intensified again. "Then I'll let you hear." His voice dropped an octave and returned to his hoarse and hushed tone. He noticed how Sidney turned away from his gaze. He was used to that by now. And he knew that he wasn't turning away in anger. Sosuke let himself chuckle when the other mentioned he wanted Sosuke feeling just as good.

Before he could say anything more, Sidney twisted his hand into his motions around his member, causing Sosuke to twitch once again and moan. The motions got faster when Sidney turned back to face him. Sosuke was always glad to have Sidney's eyes on him, no matter what the occasion. Heck, the navigator could betray him, stab him straight through the heart. And all he'd care about is that Sidney was looking at him and nothing else. His thoughts called pulled suddenly by a sucking on his neck which caused Sosuke to flinch in excitement and let out a small gasp. To be honest he wasn't expecting it. But it felt damn good all the same. When Sidney pulled back again, leaving a mark on Sosuke's neck, the stroking picked up in pace. His breath hitched and he had to close one eye on order to stay in control of his excitement. "Mmm, I think you can too." He breathlessly answered before closing his eyes and leaning forward. He rested his elbows against the wall behind Sidney, crushing the two of them closer together. His lips rested right at Sidney's ear as he panted. His body gave a final flinch before he came in Sidney's hand. "Hnnnngh!"

"Louder than you normally are. I'll take it," he purred, washing off the cum with the water. Hearing the other in his ear, it caused his face to burn. Some days he hated how turned on Sosuke could make him feel, just from simple things. Was he even aware of how much control he had just from that? Sidney tried not to wiggle too much, feeling the pressure from their bodies in his arm. He loved his captain, he just had to admit, he was causing him pain with their closeness. "Captain, I don't mean to be a bother, but my arm is being crushed by you." He pushed him with his free hand, trying to ease the pain a bit. He didn't want to sound mean, but pain wasn't going to make this feel good.

"I think I need you to make me feel good again though. I'm becoming too impatient to wait anymore. Please Sosuke," he whispered the name, a small smirk on his face. Of course he was the reason they were in there. He's the one who invited Sosuke, which meant he was going to be pushy. He wanted to get to main part as soon as possible. He'd let his captain have his fun but he had the control on this one. "Hurry, hurry."

Sosuke didn't realize just how turned on he could be from the small interaction between the two could cause. It wasn't that he didn't try to mask his voice during their teases and love making, he just never made it loud enough. But when Sidney nearly demanded he be louder he couldn't help but feel excited. His voice echoed in the small room, despite it being made of wood. And when his orgasm took over, he didn't realize how much he'd release feeling that excited. His panting actually rose more, as if he'd just finished two rounds of sex. But there was no way he was done just yet. He felt Sidney pushing against him, the small voice of his lover begging for room for his arm. He nearly forgot about it before he pushed back, just enough for his arm to breath, still close enough for their bodies to be touching. He just didn't put the pressure against it. "Sorry 'bout that." He whispered out, almost breathlessly. But it didn't seem like the other pirate cared too much. For he was already begging for something else.

"I think I need you to make me feel good again though. I'm becoming too impatient to wait anymore. Please Sosuke," Sosuke grinned at the statement. He kissed Sidney's neck and gave it a suck. Just like the mark left on his own neck, his lover had one to match it. "Hurry, hurry." His lover could be impatient when he wanted to. But this wasn't a time for Sosuke to be annoyed by it, not that he would ever be to be honest. Sosuke was in need for more then what they had just done. He needed to feel Sidney more. He wanted to be inside Sidney, thrusting deeper faster into him. He was turning himself on with just the thoughts. Without any warning, Sosuke trapped Sidney's legs, just below his but cheeks, and lifted him up. Sidney was now being held by nothing but Sosuke's hand, his back still braced against the wall. Being just above his waist, Sidney towered over Sosuke a mere couple of inches. This gave Sosuke the chance to kiss at the skin right in front of him. In fact, even his lover's battered arm was closer now, and Sosuke gave it a kiss, brace and all. He looked up with a serious look on his face. "Sidney, I want you." He was already beginning to place his member at Sidney's entrance, lowering the other down inch by inch.

"H-Hey! At least tell me when you're going to do that!" Maybe it was silly for the navigator to feel his heart stop just because rhbecause his lover failed to give him warning when he picked him up, it was. Sidney also didn't need to feel the supporting ground be taken out from under his feet. He didn't need to feel like he was going to fall at this moment. He's already fell once and it ended badly. Maybe not from any heights, the sea still rocked the ship enough for him to lose his footing. It was fine after he realized his captain was there to prevent him from falling again. Though it was slightly odd, he liked this feeling, knowing Sosuke had all the control. If he did get dropped, there was going to be a price to pay, the navigator expected his lover to know that much.

Sidney gasped when the other began to lower him. His free hand wrapped around Sosuke's neck in case he really did fall. Just some extra protection that was for him. A form of security. Plus, he was able to touch his lover, added bonus. "Don't you already have all of me though. What more could you want?" He teased the other, even knowing he was being serious, he was as well. Sosuke had his heart, his body, his mind, his everything. There was nothing more to give the man. For him to say that line so seriously, Sidney couldn't help but tease him a bit. Of course, he probably wanted him a lot in this scene, the feeling was mutual. After their first time together, it gradually got better, to the point the navigator couldn't get enough anymore. "Sorry, I want you too. A lot. So don't keep me waiting too much."

Sosuke couldn't help but let out a laugh at the other's sudden surprise. Deep down Sosuke was glad that simple lift above the ground could allow him to have a reaction meant only for him. "Sorry, sorry. I was a little impatient just now." Sosuke leaned a bit to attach once again to his lover's neck. Instead of on the side however, where his should would meet, Sosuke kissed and sucked at the area near his Adam's apple. To add he even scraped his teeth over the area very gently. He wanted Tom make sure his lover got every senses toon he could from him. Better yet, the feelings were mutual. What Sosuke wanted Sidney to feel good with, his lover would make sure that he in turn felt good. This was the type of relationship he longed for. The simple childhood crush he had on his best friend, which only turned out to be the love he felt as a brother. The stupid nights he spent with a wench in some messed up bar were nothing like what he had now. He had found someone to love for who they were, to have someone love him for who he was. This was what he'd wanted to find more then anything.

When Sidney gasped out as his entrance just barely hovered over Dosuke's member, the captain let out a smile against his lover's neck. Only he could make the other react like he did. Only he good. He felt Sidney's arm wrap around his neck in an attempt to add an extra safety for him falling. Not that Sosuke would let him fall. His grip on the other, no matter how gentle it was, wouldn't even come close to letting the other slip and fall. At Sidney's sarcasm, Sosuke looked up at his lover with a smile and let out a small chuckle. "Yes, and you have everything of mine Sidney. All of it." He reached up just a bit and kissed his lover. It was a gentle kiss, a loving kiss, a kiss that meant he needed the other in his for the rest of his life. When Sosuke pulled back and heard the soft and needy words of his lover to move faster, Sosuke obliged. He lowered Sidney and slowly his member entered his lover. He moved almost painfully slow. Even Sosuke started panting for air at the tightness of Sidney's cavern and just how good it felt. "Sidney...I love you." Sosuke stated as he looked back up at his lover.

Sosuke was the only one who could make him feel this hot. Feeling the gentle scrape of teeth, the sucking on his neck, it was driving his mad. For the other to say he loved Sidney, only made his heart thump loudly against his chest. This was the only man who would ever make him feel so excited, just by a few simple words. The navigator kissed him again, making as gentle as the first one, putting their foreheads together. "I love you too." He couldn't help the smile that spread cross his face. He really did love this guy with all his heart. How could he not? Sosuke had only ever done the best for him. Sure, they got into childish spats that always turned sour, he still was never too worried with their relationship. He knew his captain loved him and it was a mutual feeling. Their feelings would always remain the same as long as they continued to love each other.

Sosuke loved when the other kissed him. It didn't matter if it was gentle and loving or greedy and needy. Just the fact that the other wanted to touch him so sent his heart beating faster. Just like then, when Sidney kissed him again after Sosuke broke their last kiss. Then resting their foreheads together only to praise him with those three words. Sosuke let a toothy grin cross his features as he allowed them to stay in that spot for a hit. After a moment, maybe two, Sosuke decided that it was time they felt good together. He lowered Sidney further, his member now just entering inside his lover slowly and gently. Sosuke was truly glad Sidney hadn't given up and left Sosuke behind. Had he lost him not only as a lover, but as a navigator as well, Sosuke wouldn't have been able to function anymore. Despite the fact he'd sailed the seas without him before, it just didn't seem right anymore.

Sidney hissed softly when the other completely entered him, clinching slightly. It was a feeling he could never fully get used to. The more he did it, the easier it was, it didn't change the feeling of it however. Maybe that was a thing that grew in time. He never knew what it was but just being with Sosuke made him so happy. If he was never picked up, if he never learned how to navigate properly, if he never fell in love with his captain, where would he be now? Not this happy. He was sure of that. He was glad that the other was able to reciprocate his one-sided crush. Even if it was because of a terrible accident, he still fell for him because of that. Sidney could never thank the mysterious force that put them together enough. All this jealousy, possessive, and bad attitude that he started giving was to protect the one he loved from being taken away. Tears pricked at his eyes as he started laughing. Sosuke was the reason he was acting like a child. Demanding for attention by doing stuff he shouldn't be. "You're the worst, you know that? Making me fall head over heels for you."

Sosuke pushed deeper and deeper. He could feel the other tense around him and it caused Sosuke to groan out slightly. He made half way before he stopped for a moment to let his lover grow used to the tightness. But when the other started to laugh silently, Sosuke couldn't help but feel worried. He was about to call out to Sidney when the other spoke up. Sosuke smiled at his lover, noticing the tears threatening the corners of his eyes. "I'd say we both win the title of that." He kissed his lovers cheek. "I've sailed for years without you by my side Sidney. And I don't know what I would do now after falling in love with you if you were to leave my side." He pushed Sidney down an inch more and stopped again. "I worry my attitude during our fights might end up making you leave." He shakes his head from side to side. "I'd hate to think that a day would come where you no longer love me." Despite the urgency to make love had come to them moments ago. The things Sosuke spoke were words that took precedence over it. They needed to be said.

"If I left because of your bad temper I'd be a poor lover and crew mate. I'm used to your sour spikes in anger by now. I just wish you'd try to listen a little more. We can learn together. I just need to be able to stand my ground better with you rather than try and spite you back," he laughed. Sidney could never leave the man. If Sosuke one day declared he hated him, it would hurt like hell, he'd still stay by his captain's side. The navigator would become a nuisance to the man if he ever did say that though. He was t giving him up to anyone. Sosuke was his and only his. Even his best friend and brother wouldn't get him for long. This was a terrible disease of jealousy. He just preferred it when Sosuke's eyes were on him. Only him, ever. Okay, the navigator would let the crew get a pass, no one else though. "You made me a monster. If you aren't looking at me, I fear you'll get taken away. You're mine."

"Are you keeping waiting, captain? We can have serious talks later. You're stopping at a terrible time," he purred into his ear as leaned forward the best he could. He probably was going to have to ask the doc to give him some more pain medicine. This was going to make him arm ache horribly. Stupid storm. It was preventing him from doing all he wanted. Sidney shifted his hips a bit to grind against his lover the best he could with Sosuke having most of the control.

"I can't change over night. But I'll try to change. For your sake Sidney, I'll change." Sosuke knew most of their fights were because of his stubbornness, but he couldn't help the personality he had made for himself. The only way he made it on the sea was to be hard and stubborn. It was the only way to survive on the ruthless ocean. Sosuke shook his head once more, a small smile on his lips as he touched their foreheads together. "There's no way I'd leave you. I'm yours, as you are mine."

Sosuke's little sweet talk ended when the need of his lover bloomed again. Keeping him waiting? There was no way he was. Sidney shifted and ground his hips down upon Sosuke's member, forcing him deeper inside a few more inches. He was nearly to the hilt. "Hnngh, Sid-..." the movement nearly had Sosuke orgasming right then, but he held on and stopped himself from doing so. "If that's what you want then that's what you'll get. Now hang on to me." Sosuke grinned up at Sidney before moving his hips back, sliding out of Sidney completely and then thrusting right back in, hitting the hilt of his member. He did it again, and a third time before he started thrusting in and out and a more faster pace.

"So-haaah...Sos-uke," he moaned, clutching onto his neck with his free arm. Oh yeah, something to drug himself up was going to be needed. His injured arm was pressing against Sosuke to prevent himself from slipping. The movements were driving him wild. He legs wrapped around Sosuke's hip, attempting to push him deeper, wanting to be filled up even more. His throat was starting to feel scratchy from how loud he was becoming. This was to please the other after all. His nails dug lightly into the other, resisting the urge to clench his teeth and becoming silent once more. He dipped his head by Sosuke's shoulder, gasping and mewling in approval. Sosuke and him started out rough. Now look where they are. Fights are pointless. A healthy relationship needs a few spats here and there to continue to function. From those fights, their feelings did grow deeper. "Th-There... aaah... mmnaah~..."

True to his word, Sidney did allow Sosuke to hear him. The moaning made Sosuke quicken his movements. "Hnngh...mmmnn. Sidney. Hah!" The rhythm of his thrusts and their moans were in sync together. Sosuke felt Sidney's legs wrap around him adding to the deepness of the thrusts. His arms tensed as he managed to keep Sidney held in his hands. Sosuke changed his angle a bit and found a sweet spot. Sidney had cried out for him and Sosuke decided to thrust against this spot over and over. Soon his thrusts slowed down and he began thrusting deeper and harder.

Sidney knew he was getting a bit too loud, he couldn't fight what he did next, gently biting down on Sosuke's shoulder. His mind was clouded with the lust that was sent to his head with every thrust. He licked the spot he bit before trailing his tongue up to his lover's neck, sucking roughly. Once he pulled back, he made sure to be close to Spsuke's ear as he moaned, trying to get him hotter than before. Every time that sweet spot was hit over even grazed against his mind went blank. He knew he was reaching close to his orgasm, wrapping his legs around tighter. An urgent need to release was building in his lower half. He tried to fight it off, his body, however, wasn't going to hold on much longer. "Sooooh~suke!" He moaned feeling that overwhelming orgasm take him over. His breaths were ragged as he kept panting. His body was loosening from the fatigue of after sex.

"Ggggh!! Sid-ney." Sure it hurt, but Sosuke didn't mind. In fact, in the heat of the moment, Sosuke quite enjoyed as his lover's teeth nearly pierced his skin. The after affect of licking at the wound and then traveling his way up Sosuke's neck to suck at his sweet spot made him gasp out in pleasure. When Sidney's deed was done, he made sure to stay near Sosuke's ear, panting and moaning against it. Sosuke's mind filled with the heat of their sex and soon he could only concentrate on the amazing sounds of his lover rather then the intensity of the feeling of his orgasm. Sosuke had felt Sidney tense around him and his legs clench around him tighter. "Sidney. Sidney. Sidnn-" Soon Sosuke felt Sidney orgasm himself and Sosuke soon followed suit as he called Sidney's name in turn. "Nngh. Sidney!" Sosuke pumped into Sidney twice more as he came down from his high. He kept Sidney braved against the wall in his hands. Being as mindful as he could of the injured arm, Sosuke leaned forward and rested his forehead on Sidney's shoulder.

"That felt good... Really good," he said through breaths. Finally Sidney could feel the pain of his arm flaring up once he came down from the clouds. It hurt bad enough where he had to tap Sosuke roughly to get his attention. He wouldn't dare cry when he made it worse than it was, he needed to rush and get something to numb the pain. It wasn't as bad as when it first happened, it still was painful to apply so much pressure. He hadn't had many days for it to begin healing. "Sosuke! Pull out! Now, hurry," he said through gritted teeth. He was such an idiot sometimes. No more fun until this is fully healed. Apparently it would only cause him pain no matter how much pleasure he was in before it. Sidney prepared himself for the lecture from the doctor, his problem was not being able to touch Sosuke this intimately without something happening. Neither of them would be mindful enough to remember not to apply pressure to his arm. "My arm, go get something for my arm."

Sosuke let a small chuckle escape from his throat at the others pleasure. He hadn't moved from his spot against Sidney until the other urgently demanded to be put down. Worried Sosuke obliged and pulled out, then gently lowered Sidney to the floor. His eyes voiced his concern and soon Sidney's pain was evident as he asked for something to numb the pain in his arm. "Oh da- Sidney I'm sorry. I be right back okay. Rest in the bed until I come back." Sosuke turned of the water, grabbed a large cloth from the make shift shelves and wrapped Sidney in it. I'll be back soon. Sosuke ran out of the room, grabbed a new pair of pants and a long black vest that he didn't bother to button. He didn't bother with shoes either or the fact his hair was dripping wet. He ran to the doc's room and knocked on the door.

The door opened and Sosuke walked right in. The doc was a bit put off at this, but non the less let him in and closed the door behind him. "What is it captain?" He took in the appearance of his captain. Sosuke turned back towards the doc. "Sidney, his arm. He needs something to null the pain." Sosuke could see the doc's anger rising, but he stopped him, throwing a hand up. "Please. Not now. He needs pain relievers." The doc sighed and went to his storage bin. He pulled out a small glass bottle that held some pills. "Have him take one. It should work in a few minutes." Sosuke nodded took the meds and left he room. The men watched him eagerly walk across the deck back to his room. Sosuke found Sidney and handed him the bottle, not first before opening it for him.

It didn't take long for Sidney to exit the shower himself. He washed himself the best he could before he tried to wrap a towel around his waist. It didn't work well with one hand so he just let it drop. The navigator set the towel down then sat on the bed. This is why he needed Sosuke. He had a hard time just doing everything with one hand. He couldn't even properly dress himself at the moment. When Sosuke returned with the pills, he was grateful. He took the bottle, tapping one pill onto his leg, before popping it in dry. Pain killers were the worst thing. They made you drowsy, nauseous, and out of it. Sidney at some point would be leaving the room even if he was still under the high of the medicine. "You didn't need to rush so much. It hurts, it's my fault though. I'm the one who pushed it too far," he laughed softly, brushing the pain off as nothing. He wanted to look tough too. The navigator beckoned the other down, pointing to his lips, begging him for a kiss with his eyes. A kiss always made him feel better. Physically and mentally.

Sosuke stood by the bed, watching the other as he emptied the bottle one less pull and took it. Sosuke reached for the bottle and put the small lid on it and placed by the bedside. His brows knit together when Sidney mentioned it was his fault. Sosuke shook his head. "No Sidney, it's not just your fault. I should have been easier on you." He reached a hand forward and wiped the wet locks of hair that stuck to Sidney's face. When Sidney begged for another kiss, Sosuke sighed with a smile. He sat down on the bed beside his lover and leaning forward kissed him gently. His hand that wiped the hair away remained in place, tilting Sidney by the back of his neck to offer support. Sosuke broke the kiss and reached for the blankets and wrapped them around Sidney, noticing how the other had still be undressed from before. Sosuke leaned his head on Sidney's good shoulder. "I think we're both going to get an earful later from the doc." He mentioned with a chuckle.

"He's going to restrict me even more now. I can already figure out what he's taking away," he murmured. Sosuke wasn't at fault for the pain in his arm one bit. Sidney was the one who pressed them together with that much force. He really wanted to feel his lover and pushing their bodies together seemed like a good option at the time. "If you had been easier I might've felt the pain more then. I had us pressed together. I like how hard you went, it felt really, really good. I kind of wish we could have a round two... It's impossible though. Don't feel bad, I did bite you after all. Wait... I bit you. Are you okay? Did I hurt you? I'm really sorry captain! I was just feeling really good and wasn't thinking straight and I just did-... What if it makes a bruise?" The navigator was panicking over so thing small he did with his lover. Sidney was worried the other didn't like the fact he got bit. Sidney just wanted to silence himself for a few seconds.