Open Sea [Private RP YellowPerch and Raycu]

YellowPerch

Sosuke looked back up at Sidney. "No, it's not your fault alone. And I'm not going to let you take the blame for it either. We're in this together, right?" Sosuke let a smile cross his lips before the other started his rant about having Bitten Sosuke. He couldn't help but let out a laughed the other panicked. Sosuke moved the best he wore out of the way, off his shoulder to show Sidney the mark. It was clear as day, but it wasn't enough to break the skin and if it did bruise then Sosuke would be pride to have it do so. Sidney even announced it himself. After feeling so good he couldn't help but bite him. Sosuke kissed Sidney to calm him down. "It's fine. Really. I don't mind it at all. And I'm not going to lie, but I so want to take you again." He touched their foreheads together for a moment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YellowPerch

• Raychu

"I do mind. It's obviously going to leave a bruise," he murmured. Sidney felt guilty about the bite. It was there and noticeable. Why did he even do that? A blank mind and mind-blowing sex wasn't that good enough of an excuse. If Sosuke wasn't upset about it, then he'd give it up, in a little. Once he saw the mark he'd still feel bad, but he knew pressing on it would only make Sosuke try to reassure him more. "I'm starting to feel a bit tired... I think you should go. I'll see you tonight. You should let me drink with you too." If he was saying everything in all honesty, he was starting to feel nauseous and just didn't want his lover to see him if he got sick. It was not a pretty sight. He didn't want Sosuke to see him in a gross state. Crying was enough to shame him when he was seen. Sleeping should get rid of that feeling, hopefully.

"Still worrying about me when your the one in the most pain. I'll be fine Sidney. It's just a small mark. Nothing serious." Sosuke really wanted to make sure the other knew that it really wasn't that big a deal. Even if it had broken the skin, it wouldn't have been bad. He moved away, running his fingers through Sidney's hair once more before the other mentioned being tired. He frowned a bit, worried. But he did as asked and stood up off the bed. He kissed Sidney upon the top of his head. "Then get some rest. I think we'll leave the drinking for next time." Sosuke hesitated for a bit before he actually did step away from the bed and went to slip on his boots. Heading for the door he stopped just before opening it. "Depending on how you feel tomorrow, I'd like to set sail again. The storm has passed now and the skies are clear." He opened the door and stepped out with a smile. Closing the door behind him, Sosuke went to join some of his men on the deck.

Sidney couldn't deny that he was sour that his lover rejected the drinking offer. The navigator wanted to remain as out of it as possible. Dealing with the pain wasn't fun, numbing the pain was simple, he'd get by if needed. Leaving so soon was a separate issue. He was sure he'd feel well enough to sail, he just personally didn't want to, for selfish reasons. The brunet really didn't want to give anyone else to the job of navigation... He'd have to do it anyway. The doctor wouldn't let him do what he wanted. Drawing was already taken away. He wouldn't be able to steer the ship. It was pointless to try and do much. He could just give up the reins for a bit. Not too long. He wanted to keep that for himself. He let himself drift off to sleep, letting that drug kill the pain temporarily. By the time he woke up, it was evening. He did his best to get dressed, the medicine still having effects on him. He stumbled out of the room, looking for his lover. He yawned trying to regain most of his consciousness that the mess didn't take. "Sosuke?" He called out quietly.

Mina woke up when the day had passed and the evening set in, sitting up from her comfortable position on Nibo. She pinched his nose gently, trying to wake him up and get his attention. "Wake up, love. We have a ship to return to. I'm not going to carry you." She climbed on his stomach and leaned down for a kiss. She still pinched his nose to cut off his air. Once she knew that he would wake up from her mean little trick, she rolled off of him, back onto her back. She wanted to stay there forever. Mina enjoyed adventure and seeing new things. Now that she had her lover back it felt weird to continue and travel. Settling down would be kind of nice if it was with Nibo.

When evening had settled and not having ready the ship for the night, most of the men were already drinking. Dinner on the ship had just finished. So few men were just finishing up and come up from the kitchen quarters. Sosuke hadn't much of an appetite and only ate a small handful of food from his plate. But he asked the cook to put aside a plates for three in case the others were hungry. He was up on deck looking out over the sea, arms resting in front of him on the railing. Tomorrow they would attempt again to set sail, and hopefully the weather stayed true for them. He heard a small voice call out to him and he looked up to find Sidney walking out of his cabin. Sosuke smiled and went to him. "How was your sleep just now?" He asked as he rested a hand on the others head .

Nino was sleeping comfortably on the ground, Mina in his arms before he was suddenly unable to breath. He opened his eyes blearily and felt a softness on his lips. When it left he gasped for air, realizing he still couldn't breath. When the pressure of Mina's own body left him he sat up with a start. His breathing was a little labored, but he was quickly gaining it back. He rubbed the back of his neck and tried to stretch it out. "Man, how long have we been here for? The sun is already setting, huh?" He looked over at Mina who lay back on her back. He leaned over and brushed some strands of hair out of her face with a smile. "Should we start going back?" He was starting to get hungry just a bit and wondered if it were to late to get something to eat. Or if dinner was being served on the ship at this moment.

"Mm, it was okay," he shrugged. Sidney's hand went up to Sosuke's hand and held it there. He loved it when the other touched him on the head. That might've been the whole reason for a love that sprouted. Which he was glad for. Without this love, his life would've never gotten any better. This was the man he loved after all. He closed his eyes, swaying a bit. This medicine really was kicking his ass. He forced his eyes open, trying to fight off the sleep. His eyes focused on the man's lips... Sidney really wanted to kiss Sosuke. He was probably going back to bed, a simple kiss wouldn't hurt, would it? The navigator was usually the one who was self conscious being lovey dovey in front of the crew. Hell, he didn't like to make noise for his lover just because of the crew being able to hear him. Kissing in front of them would be just as embarrassing. The drug may have clouded most of his thinking, he was still able to feel that embarrassment, on the other hand, he wanted to kiss his lover. Pulling the hand off his head, he tugged a bit roughly on Sosuke's collar, pulling him down into a rough kiss. Of course, some of the crew whistled at the sight, making him pull away quickly. He was irritated, not with them, with himself for doing it knowing they would react.

"Mm... Yeah. We should," she hummed softly. She sat up, pushing herself to her feet. Mina had to stretch out before reaching a hand out to help her lover. Her eyes softened and she gave him a smile. What did she want to do? She was really torn. She was reaching an age where she passed her years of youth. "Hey, Nibo. What if I said I wanted to have children with you?" She purred slightly, laughing at her attempt of being seductive. She wasn't lying though. She was seriously considering stopping this childish bhevaipr that has been going on for far too long now. Sure, Sosuke was a pirate captain, he was allowed to fool around. Mina, she wasn't anything like that, she was just running from her past. From her mother, the men who courted her, a past of pain, she ran from it all. It followed her. Nibo found his way back into her life, which she was grateful for, didn't this mean she should be done playing around like she did? She didn't know.

Sosuke smiled down at his lover as the others hand came up to rest in his own. Sosuke let his fingers gently rubbed against his scalp, a slight massage atop his head would surely feel good. Sosuke caught Sidney swaying and nearly wanted to hold out his free hand to support him. But Sidney caught himself and stood straight up again. His eyes were half opened, but Sidney managed to fight the feeling and opened them further. Sosuke always liked seeing the drowsy side of Sidney. It made him even more glad of their relationship and the things he could see that Sidney wouldn't otherwise show anyone else. Sosuke's hand was removed slowly from Sidney's head. It was then that he felt the small tug on his collar before he was brought down into a kiss. It was quick and rough and ended just as soon as some of the men caught them in the action. Sosuke didn't want it to end, this was the first time Sidney had decided to kiss him in the open like so. Turning around, blocking Sidney from the rest of the crew, Sosuke leaned forward and kissed Sidney for a longer kiss. He pulled away, licking his lips. "That was better." He grinned wide at Sidney.

Nibo watched Mina stand up and stretch. He took one last look at the sight below the hill before turning back to the hand Mina had offered. Gently grasping it, he pushed himself off the ground. However, he didn't get to far before his knees buckled out from under him and he was kneeling before Mina, face red. He was dreaming right? She didn't say that right? Nibo looked up at the one he fell in love with. "You- that- I-" unable to form words he just stared before letting his face soften at her expression. "Mina....I'd love nothing more then to start a family with you. It's crossed my mind before. I've dreamt of it before. I- I want it to be real this time." He grasped her hand tighter before standing back up again, finding the strength he needed in his legs. He pulled her close and kissed the side of her head. "I want to be your family. I want us to have kids running in circles around us. To have a place of our own to call home. I want it all with you."

"Why do you do this?" He whined, covering his face with his one hand, feeling it begin to burn. He was sure he was turning red, that was needed to be seen less than a kiss, embarrassment was far worse. Of course any kiss from his lover was welcomed, somedays, he couldn't handle it. Maybe he did start this off by kissing the man, there was no need to continue, not in front of the crew at least. Public affection was never something the navigator enjoyed doing. He didn't like it one bit. He felt awkward about showing his love for the other in front of people. Having his brother and best friend around was going to make it harder to hang around him. They were already going to have difficulties with sleeping arrangements. His captain was going to be taken away. This sent emotions flying. Maybe it was from the fact he was still drowsy and barely functioning properly, he was just over emotional at the moment. Tears started forming in his eyes, his embarrassment turning into a pout. Removing his hand from his face he pushed Sosuke roughly, only to cling to his shirt. "I want you in the room with me. Now."

Mina felt powerful when his knees buckled over a simple question. He got flustered so easily she couldn't help to try and tease him a little bit. However, it was his turn to get her flustered. She would have never guessed he thought about this so seriously before. She couldn't keep up with the way he had matured. She was still attempting to grow up completely. "You- I hate how unfair you are. Saying those things... they are more embarrassing than me asking to have children with you. I love you so much. If you actually dreamt about it, I worry about your expectations for me as a parent, I never had much of an example. God, I have no words. You leave me speechless all the time. I guess we should plan on children in the future, I'll make your dream com true!" Mina faced him and gave him a proper kiss, letting it last longer than most, before kissing his nose gently. "You've always been my family. Ever since we were young you were my family."

Sosuke chuckled at the others embarrassment. "Why? Because I want to. Because I love you. Sidney, I want everyone to see that your mine." Sosuke knew very well how Sidney didn't want to openly show the crew how they felt for each other. But if they showed it more, the crew would grow used to it and would soon stop cooing at them. Right? "Showing them we aren't embarrassed will stop them from the teasing. Don't you think?" Sosuke winked at him. Sosuke was suddenly pushed then and he thought he'd have to chase down Sidney to make up for what he did. But his vest was clutched into a tight fist and his lover was demanding of him to be with him. Alone. Now. Sosuke smiled at Sidney. "Yes sir." Then Sosuke wrapped his arm around Sidney's shoulder and guided him back to the captains room.

"Unfair? The things I said are no different from just blurring out you want children, you know?" He chuckled as he held Mina close to him. "Don't worry about my expectations, you'll be a wonderful mother, no questions asked." He kissed the side of her head again. He just couldn't get over just how happy he felt right now. Children with Mina was exactly what he wanted. He was pulled down towards her and given a long kiss. An amazing kiss. A kiss that told him his dream would really come true. Mina pulled away and kissed his nose, making Nibo chuckle again. He reached down and gripped Mina's hands and kissed her forehead. "I love you so much, Mina. I'm glad, really glad. Please, help this dream of mine come true." He could almost feel tears prickle at the corner of his eyes. Despite how much he'd grown, he was still the same old cry baby he used to be.

Sidney didn't want to be touched. His true feelings about Nibo and Mina were boiling at this point. He slipped out from under his arm and slammed the door. His anger hit a point. He took a few breaths to calm himself, his face relaxing. He wouldn't dare yell at his captain out of the blue just because he was a little annoyed. No, he was furious, he wouldn't do it though. Sosukebwas his lover, talking calmly would clear this all up. Would it really? Mina was his best friend, Nino his brother. Would Sosuke listen to the complaints about them so easily. He may have been calm one second he just couldn't keep the state. In another attempt to calm himself down, he pulled Sosuke into another kiss. Kisses were calming, passionate moments, or they should be. He pulled back, a deep frown on his face. He was angry and it would remain that way until he got this problem off his chest. "I don't want them here. They'll take you away, I'll lose the time we spend together, I'll get lonely, I'll feel thrown away, I want them gone. I don't like having them here. I'm being selfish but I can't help it. I never attempt to monopolize you. I just can't let them have you. I need you, please, I want them gone," he said in a hushed tone, tears beginning to fall onto his cheeks. He really needed more sleep. Some of his senses were coming back and this irrational anger was gone. Maybe he was holding back some jealousy, he wanted to be there for his lover, that didn't last long enough.

"Stop it, you're making me blush," she laughed, ruffling his hair roughly. She loved this guy too much. Kissing him once more, she pulled away one of her hands, squeezing his with the other. She pulled him along as she started heading in the direction of the ship. She could feel her stomach grumbling quietly, asking for food, they could be sentimental on the way to the getting food "We should do a silly thing like considering names. I want a Lilian, it's such a pretty name. How about you? I know this is silly, it just makes me happy you have thought about this so seriously. I really feel loved. I hate how you make me so flustered over this." She laughed softly, looking down at the ground as she walked, her cheeks turning a tint of pink.

Sosuke's softened smile fell when the other slipped out from under his arm and slammed the door shut behind them. He sighed just as Sidney began taking in deep breaths to calm himself. To be honest he had no idea why Sidney was so upset. He didn't think kissing in front of the crew like he did would cause so much anger to boil inside his lover. But if it really did, then he supposed that he would stop. Make sure that their actions were only meant for the privacy of the two of them and no one else. Sosuke stepped away from the door just as Sidney spun around and pulled Sosuke in for another kiss. It was rough, almost desperate, not at all passionate like they had doubtlessly shared before. Sidney pulled away and Sosuke mirrored the others frown. "Sid, what-" his sentence didn't finish however, as Sidney burst out with emotion. When all was done Sosuke stood wide eyed. He couldn't believe this was what Sidney was harboring inside. "Lose me?" He laughed it off gently. "There's no way that's going to happen. I'd never let them separate us." Sidney's hushed tone, a small hiccup as he he fought back tears had Sosuke pulling the other close to him in a hug. He was mindful of the injured arm however. "Sidney it's okay. They won't take me away from you. I promise you that. They...they won't be with us for long. They'll leave us as soon as we get to our next destination. Mina said so herself." Sosuke began running fingers through Sidney's hair in an attempt to help him calm down faster. He'd never seen Sidney this upset over something like this. He wondered just how much emotions he harbored against the two newest members on the ship. People who had a past with Sosuke.

Nibo laughed when his hair got ruffled just before he received another kiss from Mina. When she pulled away he knew just how much this conversation made both of them feel. When he felt her pull his hand as to get him to start walking, he squeezed back. He walked along side her, nearly leaving any space between them. He shook his head slowly. "There's nothing silly about it. Whether it happens two years from now or eight years from now, I'd rather have names picked out and ready. No matter how sappy that sounded." He rubbed the back of his neck slightly embarrassed at his own suggestion. "Lilian, that's a beautiful name. Then if it were a boy....Rion. That would be the name I'd want for a boy." He smiled back at her as he decided on the name that meant the most to him. The name of the old man's son. The old man who rescued him and saved him from his horrid past. Whose son past away from an illness neither were able to help treat. Whose son was like a younger brother to Nibo who had been missing his own brother. "Your not the only one feeling that way. My head is in the clouds right now I tell ya. I never thought I'd ever get this chance."

Sidney gritted his teeth at the laugh. How couldn't his captain dare try to laugh it off? Maybe it was wrong of him, a navigator, to try and tell Sosuke what to do. He didn't expect his lover to kick them off the ship, he just needed to get it off his chest, this didn't help one bit. The simple and sweet gestures didn't calm this uneasiness in his chest. He pushed the other away, keeping his arm outstretched for distance. Sidney didn't want his space to be invaded by Sosuke at the moment. No kisses or hugs, no kindness at all to be shown. He wasn't trying to distance himself because he was upset, annoyed perhaps, he needed a breather. Because of this affection he was starting to get easily jealous. Maybe they needs a small break. The break in his arm was good, it would force a distance, that way he could clear his head. "Forgive me, Sosuke- No, captain. You don't seem to grasp why I am so unhappy. Mina and Nibo will know you better than I ever will. They have more memories and time with you. I'll take a guess and say they would be your top priority in a crisis. Now, if you'll excuse me. I'm going to go sleep in the doctors room. I'll see you tomorrow, hopefully." He forced a smile to say it was all okay. Hopefully it would be. He didn't mind them being on the ship, he just wanted to have what they did. They knew his lover as a child, something he never would know. He was just going to keep away to avoid any more issues. He could figure out jobs to do like cleaning. Sidney quickly kissed his lover before disappearing from the room, heading to go get lectured by the doctor.

"Mm, I like it, a lot. Rion and Lilian, hm? I wouldn't mind having two children with you. Knowing my luck, we'll end up with two boys who cause a ruckus like you and your brother. How will I ever survive then?" Mina chuckled at the thought. Nibo and Sosuke were a handful for their parents when they were younger, she even had a hard time handling them, two boys for children? Impossible. It did worry her, how was she supposed to be a good mother? Her own mother kicked her out for foolish words that were harmless. She spoke for the whole town. They all thought she was a rotten whore. Mina just echoed what they were thinking. "If you keep making me blush with your flattery I'm going to silence you. I'm not sure how yet. It may be something good or bad. I like the idea of kissing you to force your silence. How about it?"

Sosuke was parishes away, held at a distance literally an arms length away. He looked down at he outstretched arm, a frown evident on his features. He would have been able to manage that somehow, try to calm the other down a little more. But when Sidney deliberately refused to call him by name and only by his title, while they were alone in his cabin, was when Sosuke realized he wouldn't get the chance. In fact he could very slowly start to feel anger bubble up inside of him. Did their relationship mean nothing more then these fights? "Sidney they lost half of my life because of circumstances in the past. You've been with me for a few years yes, but know more about the man I am where they don't." It didn't seem like his words were going to get through to his lover any time soon. For Sidney left, not first before placing a kiss on his lips, which he found hard to return and left the room. He had clearly made it so that Sosuke wouldn't see him any further that night, and perhaps not even the next day. The door closed behind him and Sosuke let out a growl before slamming his palms into the face of the door. Just what was their relationship, if he couldn't even reconnect with his sat without hurting the one he loved?

Nibo laughed. "I think you'd be able to handle it quite well actually. You managed to handle us pretty well after you learned all Sosuke's tricks." They were an awful duo. Sosuke was always the leader, but Nibo liked the attention he got when he followed his brothers lead. "When the time comes, you'll know what to do. And there's no way your going to be alone either. I'll be there, to take care of you and the children. My family." Nibo would make sure that nothing like what happened in the past ever happened to his family. Nibo squeezed Mina's hand again but continued to walk straight. "I'd rather the kiss be for other reasons then to keep me silent." He winked down at Mina for a moment, a toothy grin accompanying it. He was starting to make out the shadow of the ship in the distance as they neared the town and the docks.

Sidney flinched at the bang of the door behind him. Sosuke was terrifying when he was mad, not that was his intention, he just wanted to clear his head. This should've never happened. He should've never thrown a fuss over something like this. They were people from his past. He had the right to want them on the ship. The navigator was being petty with how he was attempting to claim his lover. Sosuke wouldn't leave him, this he knew and yet... Sidney still felt a fear that the man would leave him. It sank low in his mind. He was hard to deal with, he fought with his lover often, he wasn't good at much besides navigation, and he was turning selfish. Why would his captain want to stay with someone so dependent and misbehaved? Before their relationship he was never this greedy with attention. Which worries him. Sidney only became this way as of recent. He turned to look at the door, debating opening it, stopping this nonsense. What about a break? Leave Sosuke to himself for awhile. Cool off. It felt like it was a mistake to distance from each other again. They always did. He knocked lightly, raising his voice for the other to hear him through the wood. "I love you. If you want to talk, you'll know where to find me." His face burned from the looks as he rushed his way over to the doctors cabin. He would compromise. There would be distance, only if Sosuke wanted it that way as well.

"Oh? What are you implying? We can kill two birds with one stone. I'm sure it will still silence you as well as give you what you want," she hummed. Nibo had a smooth side with him, she was lucky he wasn't taken, he was a charming guy. This charming guy chose her out of all of the women he could've potentially had. He never gave up on the idea of them being together one day. She would've never guessed Nibo was such a dreamer with his head in the clouds. Not that she disliked that part of him. If that wasn't the case he wouldn't have waited with a hope of seeing her again. Have kids, make a family, but what about Sosuke? She didn't want to just leave that where it was. Her and her best friend were reunited, leaving right away wouldn't help build a bond, she wanted him there with them too. After all, if she and Nibo were to wed, that would be her brother-in-law. She laughed at the thought of it. "You should plan on proposing soon if you want children soon. Eight years is a bit far away. I'm already past my early years of youth."

He was upset, sure. Maybe a little bit angry. Pissed? He could be. But it wasn't at Sidney. He could never be mad at Sidney. He just got upset over the simplest things that were said. He sighed against the door, resting his forehead against the cold wood. He hadn't expected Sidney to still be standing there, but when the timid knock came on the door and his voice broke through Sosuke wanted to swing the door open and drag him back in. But he didn't, he grit his teeth and listened while heavy boots walked away from him in a hurry. He stayed in that spot for a little while longer before pushing himself off and going to sit on the edge of his bed. He would talk to Sidney later, but first he needed to calm down. Nothing good ever came out of him being angry. He dig his fingers into his hair. "How am I supposed to please everyone like this....?" He let his hand fall into his lap. "Sometimes I think I fail being a pirate captain." He scoffed at his own words and the small smile that shaped his lips was burdened with sadness. "I'm sorry Sid. Sorry for making you feel that way." He'd wait a little longer before going to talk to him. For now he would remain in his cabin.

He laughed at Mina's words. Leave it to her to think it up like that. But she was right, Nibo would become silent instantly and he'd get the kiss he wanted. He brought up her hand that was in his and kissed it lightly as they continued to walk on. All the years he spent of thinking of only her, of wishing and dreaming and praying they would meet again. He never would have thought that the day would have come. He wondered, always, if she had stayed on the island, if the island was still even there. But after meeting Mina he was glad his thoughts never strayed. That he never gave in to the wenches he met in those taverns. Nibo's eyes opened wide for a moment before softening. "I suppose your right. I can promise you one thing though. It won't be anywhere later then four years. It will happen sooner then you think." They had both waited long enough. If they were going to make this dream come true, he'd rather it happen now. Like she said, their youth was already gone, they were only getting older. Nibo would rather spend his days with her then anyone else.

Sidney had to listen to the annoying lecture of the man he was trying to avoid. The navigator barely paid attention to the words he rambled. Something about not misbehaving with wrist still be injured. No drawing, fooling around, and be safe. This was something he already knew. He was already hot from his big blow up, drowsy, and in need of silence. He grab the pillow and threw it at the doctor who dogded easily. "Please, be quiet. I'm in no mood for your endless lectures," he snapped, pouting. He was mad at himself. Why did he need to start this with his lover? He wanted Sosuke, he wanted Sosuke, no he didn't. Space was something they needed. Did they really? He felt so conflicted. This would be the better for the new guests, right? No. He was wrong and acting immature. He wanted nothing more than to pull his hair. If anyone needed off this ship, it was him. A break from sailing might be what saves him front this spiral into a lovesickness. When he pulled himself out of his thoughts, the doctor left, the pillow back in its place. "I'm sick of this. All of it. I need someone other than him to talk with."

Mina smiled widely at his comment that it would be soon. Sooner that she thought? Oh. "You mean, I have to anticipate a proposal?" If Nibo knew anything it was that she wasn't a patient girl. Anticipation would make her go insane. Her eyes narrowed as she pulled her hand away from his. She stopped in place, looking up at the turning of the night sky. "I have to go do something. It's imperative I do it before we set sail. You can come along, or not, either is fine. I'm sure your hungry, just tell your brother if you decide to go back that I'm in the middle of something." What was so important? That was a secret of course. She decided a small present to Nibo would be a good idea. She owed him for that slap. No, it would make up for a lot of the years they missed. Something nice for her lover was all she wished to get. Even if he was there she would get it.

Sosuke groaned several times into the air of his cabin. He had rolled on to his side, his stomach, his back. He had sat up and punched the bed beneath him. How was he supposed to go talk to Sidney without allowing the conversation to escalate? At this rate he figured talking tonight would be the worst possible thing he could do. But staying in his cabin was freaking him out. He decided then that he would join the rest of the crew on deck and watch the sun set. He wouldn't drink, had said so earlier and he meant to keep it that way. But air was always welcome. As soon as he stepped outside the last of the cool night and the smell of the sea hit him. He let himself smile at the sense overtaking him before heading to the middle deck. Many of the men were already drunk by the time he got there. And many tried to get him to drink, but he refused, forcing confused frowns on his crews faces. He laughed then off and only joined in on the other fun. A game of poker was being started and he decided he'd join in just in time for Nibo to walk up on deck. Who immediately went straight for the kitchen.

Nibo laughed again. "Yes, yes you do. It won't be any fun if I tell you when I'm proposing now will it?" He knew very well how impatient a person she was just by the few hours he spent with her since the other day. But he'd rather make her wait then tell her out right when it was going to happen. He stopped walking as soon as she had when their hands separated. He wasn't entirely happy about the loss of her warmth but the smile on her face made sure to tell him she wasn't upset. "Something important? I'll come wi-" Nibo stopped as a loud and obnoxious growl sounded out. He looked down and placed a single hand on his stomach. "On second thought. I'll uh, go grab something to eat. If that's alright with?" As soon as her consent was given he watched her leave then continued his way to the ship. It was loud before he could even make it on the docks and with a large smile he was proud of his brother to find such a crew. He stepped up in deck and spotted Sosuke instantly at a round barrel with other pirates, but his stomach growled again and he went straight for the kitchen. Hopefully there would be something for him to eat.

Sidney couldn't sleep no matter how much he tried. That drowsiness effect was wearing off and he was wide awake at the point. It was silly of him, but he kept peeking out at his lover through a small crack in the door. He wanted to talk to him. What if he was still mad? He wanted to kiss him. What if the rejection he gave caused a retaliation? He wanted to be near his lover. What if his company was unwanted? There was too many uncertainties with approaching his lover at this point. His stomach grumbles to ask for something, he couldn't leave, he already made a statement that he was going to stay in cabin. He clicked his tongue and continued with this pattern of constantly checking. If Sosuke wasn't there he could leave. "Man up Sidney, you need food. He can't stop you from leaving the room." He stepped out with a puff of confidence quickly diminishing once he had his lover in full sight. He turned on his heels away from the kitchen, heading off the ship. A walk could clear his head. He'd find food somewhere else.

Mina watched him leave, laughing softly. She needed to get a memorable item for Nibo, something to remind them of the past. She just wanted something to show their relationship. She headed down to see a few shops already closing. How boring. The night was something to celebrate by keeping open. Lucky for her, that little antique shop where she ran into Sosuke was still open. Looking around, nothing was catching her eye. He needed something special. Where could she find anything? Sure she has a seashell she found, that wasn't too special. Taking s sigh, she gave up in defeat, maybe somewhere else. She left and rushed back to the ship, her hunger starting to turn into pains. Walking on the ship, she waved excitedly to Sosuke. "Oh captain of the ship! Come chat with me."

Sosuke was winning his hands each round. The members of the crew kept thinking he was cheating and many called him out for it, jokingly of course. But with a stern look and a bop on the head Sosuke shut them right up and continued playing. However he was quickly losing interest. Did he really want to keep this distance from his lover? He wanted to be next to him. To feel him there beside him. He wanted to run his fingers through his hair, heat his laugh, watch him smile. But he just couldn't bring himself to go talk to Sidney. It wasn't long after he started losing his hands that Sidney came right out on to the deck. It seemed very clear that he was going to go to the kitchen, and Sosuke tensed just a bit. If he didn't want to see his lover at this moment, what would make him want to see his brother? But Sidney walked right past the kitchen and right down to the docks. He sighed as he watched Sidney go, some of the crew members following his eye of sight. They didn't say anything though, they've witnessed when Sosuke got angry, they weren't about to ruin their night just yet. By the time Mina had come back on deck, Sosuke had superbly lost all his hands and the game. He laughed it off and stood up to go lean over the railing when Mina called out to him. He blinked at her for a moment but went over to her. If Sidney wasn't here at the moment then it was fine for Mina to be here right now. "Hey, what's up? You and Nibo were out a while. Didn't think you'd two be coming back."

"We fell asleep," she laughed. She could feel how tense the ship was, it was awkward, she didn't like this feeling. It just felt off. Did Nibo go down to the kitchen? Maybe that was where she would head off. Of course, she'd still try and chat with her best friend. "Look, I know you don't like being sentimental and talking about why you are so... pissy. Which means I'm not going to press it. However, i would like to inquire some sort of explanation to why you are in such a bad mood. I feel like it may have worsened when I got back. Your comment about me and Nibo not coming back... it's suspicious." She shrugged, looking up at the sky. It was clear, so very clear. Not like the air on the ship. Now that she looked around, where was Sidney? Sleeping? Was Sosuke just not getting enough attention. They couldn't have possibly gotten into another spat. They just made up, right? Right. "The last thing I want to hear is it's about that navigator of yours. You two fight an awful lot. I'd expect the rest of today to be good."

Sosuke smiled at the other after she mentioned they had fallen asleep. "Sounds like a good time." Though he was honestly happy the two seemed to grow closer, he still couldn't shake his uneasiness about Sidney. And leave it to Mina to sense it. He was trying really hard not to be mad this time. And to be honest, he wasn't sure he was mad. Perhaps just a little....sad. How could he keep his friend and brother on this ship a little longer and make Sidney happy about there presence at the same time. His smile saddened, he was sure Mina would catch it in an instant. He shook his head from side to side. "It's alright. Don't worry about it. I'm sure....it will work out." At least, he hoped it would work out. He placed a hand on Mina's head like he'd always done, it was hard to break a habit. "Come on, Nibo's down getting food in the kitchen. I'm sure your hungry too." He began walking towards the kitchen himself, waving off the crew members who called him in for another poker game.

Mina felt anger boil. This stupid navigator was causing such a fuss. Where was he? She had only been around Sosuke for a short amount of time and they have been at each other's throats nonstop. Whatever was the problem, she was going to finish it. For her sanity as well as the two in the middle of the issue. She didn't follow, she tapped one of the crews shoulder, trying to figure out where their navigator was. He was gone. He left. This made her anger become a growing fire. "Sosuke. There is no it'll be okay! Enough of this. Either you go talk to him or I'll go talk to him," she snapped, grabbing his arm. Why was she upset? This immature brat was causing her best friend too many sad emotions. She wouldn't dare just let this slip by. Advice wasn't working with them. She wanted to know why they were so... no, who was the spiteful one here. Why were they drifting apart. What was the problem? "I want to know what happened now. You two need to solve whatever this is. I've noticed since I've been here it's not common you two spend much time with one another. First it was obvious jealousy. Now what is it?"

Sosuke's eyes widened in surprise. He wasn't expecting Mina to get so upset at something she wasn't part of. He stopped heading for the kitchen and turned back towards her in time for Mina to grab his arm. It didn't hurt, she just held it firmly, a way that told him he should be firm too. "Wait! No...that- that's the last thing he needs right now. If someone is to go talk to him it should be me. But-" he was still uncertain that he even should go talk to the other. There was good reason as to why he demanded his space right? Forcing that away from him right now would only cause more trouble. Sosuke sighed again and gently removed the hand that gripped his arm. "I don't know what's going on really. He suddenly yelled out, demanding I get you off the ship." He hung his head low and closed his eyes. "There's no way I can do that. Not after finding the two of you again after so many years. But I hate to see Sidney this upset. I just....don't know what to do." Their fight from earlier was over in no time. It was a stupid fight, that Sosuke was sure he caused himself. But the way Sidney was acting now, they way Sosuke felt about the whole thing. He was just so confused right now. Perhaps, talking with Mina about it would help him figure it out. Then maybe he could go talk to Sidney before the night was done.

• 2 months later...

"I'm not sure if I'm reading into this right, however, I've watched you two interact from the very beginning. Sidney most likely feels threatened having us here. Though I lack the answer to why. He seems, fragile and insecure. Your relationship ship is barely stable as it is. Maybe having your brother and I here only causes him distress and anxiety. What if we take you away? What if you decide you don't need him around anymore? I think that's how he feels, though, it wouldn't be best to run with what I've been saying. To know the full answer, you have to talk with him. Sidney isn't a bad person, he's just... complicated to handle. You should know that better than me," she murmured, lightly patting his shoulder. Mina could honestly understand these insecurities. She felt them too. Only, she missed half of her best friend's life, if she was a little too attached, it was for a good reason. This was personal issues she may have to talk with Sidney about, Nino included.

"It honestly may be best to separate you two as much as possible. At the same time, you need to do something to make your relationship more... fixed. Having me and Nino suddenly come aboard may have hit him like a block of wood and scared him. Talking might not completely work, make him feel safe with you as his lover. How? That's for you to decide. I also think you and Nibo should share your cabin bed. That way you can't invite him in and cause this possessive behavior to occur again. Distance creates trust. You both need to learn what trust really is," she hissed. Maybe that was a bit hypocritical of her. She trusted Nibo, to a degree. She didn't think he would sleep with a random women. Running wway? She was very insecure about that. Nibo could give up and run away at any point.

• 2 weeks later...

Sosuke sighed and threw back his head, hands on his hips. Mina made absolutely complete sense. And Sosuke did nothing to make Sidney feel safe. He nodded to himself as he lowered his head to a neutral position once more. "Yeah...yeah I guess your right. Damn it. You don't think he's wondering if I really love him do you? I mean, the reason I feel so obsessed with him is because I feel so passionately about him. I don't want to lose him." He shook his head and then lowered his hands, he stood up right now. "Your right Mina, I think...I need to go talk to him. Before it gets dark. I'll uh, be right back." He nearly ran over her as he made his way past her, clear to dash after Sidney and pull him aside. To show him there was no way he was thinking of leaving him behind. Even if he did leave the ship, hell he was sure it would happen one day, then he'd bring Sidney with him. He'd live his life out with Sidney. That's what he decided when he chose to fall in love with Sidney. He stopped suddenly in his tracks and gave Mina a big toothy grin before leaving and heading off the ship.