Open Sea [Private RP YellowPerch and Raycu]

YellowPerch

Mina felt the other's lips part against her own, her face starting to heat up. She had pushed him, now they were here. She didn't know what she was doing, she had never kissed like this. Nibo happened to be her first for everything, now this. She pulled back, taking a quick breath before kissing him again. She made sure she had returned to the kiss before he had a chance to close his mouth. She was a confident girl, she didn't care for her innocence, she had no problem with acting without much thinking, except for now. She took her chance and slipped her tongue in, wanting to pull away immediately. She didn't understand what she was completely doing, which was okay. Nibo didn't seem to either, that didn't matter. She was determined to do this, no matter what. "Nibo," she called out to him once more, moaning into the kiss sweetly.

Sidney laughed once more, smiling at his lover. "You really do worry too much!" He pulled Sosuke along, back to the ship. "Oh, you had a smoke didn't you? I can smell a hint of tobacco on you," he said in a hushed voice, smiling widely. He had smelt it on Mina too from the first time he saw her, this was the first his smelt it on the other, specifically his breath. It wasn't a problem for the navigator, most of the men did it. He always felt like an oddball out with men, not drinking nor smoking. He didn't swear unless he was pissed off. Mina fit right in with the men, she acted just like them whiteout being as much as a savage. This made him laugh out loud, thinking how she could really become a pirate. "I've never seen you do it before. How long have you done it in secret?" He was probably the only member out of all of them who didn't know what Sosuke did in secret.

• Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YellowPerch

• Raychu

Nibo had felt their lips part for a moment, but before he had any chance of doing anything, opening his eyes or closing his lips, Mina had returned to him once more. He wasn't sure what was going to happen. He had thought just a second ago that he had pushed her away. But after feeling her breath on him again, that thought quickly faded. Nibo's grip tightened slightly on her shirt when he felt her tongue slip into his mouth. The taste of tobacco evident on her. He wasn't offended by it in the least. He was sure Sosuke and his crew did it, the man who saved his life did it, heck even their father had done it before he was killed. But Nibo had never wanted to do it himself. The feel of her tongue against his own had his heart pounding against his chest. Nibo heard his voice whispered on her lips, he smiled in the kiss, despite the fact of her tongue moving in his mouth. "M-mina..." He whispered back, his grip tightening on her shirt again.

Sidney pulled out of the hug as he grabbed Sosuke's hand and pulled him towards the ship. "I can't help it," Sosuke mumbled as he followed behind. "Its been a habit of mine after I felt I lost everything when I was a kid." Sidney apparently caught the smell of tobacco on Sosuke, because as soon as they started walking away he asked him about it. "Mina bought a pipe earlier. She wanted a smoke and I just happened to join her." He sniffed at his shirt sleeve. "Does it smell that bad?" If he didn't like the smell of it on his lover. Sosuke would make sure to never smoke it unless he absolutely had too. Which was normally only when he was on the verge of a panic attack. "Ah, I normally only smoke in the cabin when I need to. Although that doesn't stop me from sharing some with the men. I've only started doing it when doc mentioned it a few years ago. He said it would be a good way to calm down." So far it had worked and that was probably why he didn't have all that many panic attacks. Not like he had when he was a child, although those weren't as bad because he had his mother calming him down for the most part.

Mina pulled back when she needed air, laughing as she buried her face into her lover's shoulder. "It's so stupid how in love with you I am. I'm trying to be perfect for you, I want to be able to do everything good for you, yet I keep fucking up. You're driving me mad," he said once her laughs had calmed, pulling back up. She was smiling ear to ear, finally being able to hold the other this way. "I'm glad. No more childish kisses. Now that I know you are looking at the present me, I don't feel so shy and reserved." She leaned in, kissing deeply once more. Every kiss felt like she was about to fall and start flying, loving how touchy, feely she could be and get away with it. Her hour was pounding so hard, she swore Nibo could hear it from where he was sitting. She licked at the lips again, slipping her tongue back in when the other had parted his lips once more. She loved being able to do this freely, her lover welcoming this in.

Sidney stopped in his tracks. So him and Mina shared a pipe together, that was fine. He felt less cautious around her knowing she had Nibo. That would ease that jealousy. "Is that so? Does it take good? The men do it, I've never gotten a chance to try it... I can't say I've never wanted to either. I've always been curious to try everything you and the crew do. Smoking, drinking, even the swears, though I can't seem to match up to them," he laughed. Stepping near his lover, he took a huge whiff of the man, enjoying the scent. There was the tobacco mixed with the sea water of the ocean. "I don't think it smells bad, it suits you. I like it." He started to pull his lover along back to the ship. Was it weird for a man to smell another man openly like that? He needed to stop worrying, Sosuke said he was fine with the navigator. He couldn't help it, he felt like he wasn't good enough to stand next to the man who caught everyone's eyes. Even if he was a pirate, people still respected him and fawned over him. He was an eye catcher, that was for sure. One he had all to himself.

Mina had pulled back, both needing to take in breaths of air. When she buried her face into his shoulder he brought up a hand to hug her against him. Her words nearly mimicked his own feelings for her, showering them both with the affection they held for the other. "I feel the same way. Sure I had a crush on you when we were younger, and yeah I confessed, but even during the years we spent apart, I never realized I was this far gone in my feelings for you. I can't even imagine my life before this moment was like anymore." When her small fit of laughter ended and she pulled back, a giant smile ripping across her face, Nibo brushed his fingers across her cheek. "And screw up all you want," he chuckled before continuing. "I don't plan on leaving you even if you do." When she leaned back in and initiated a deep kiss, which Nibo gladly returned, he took in a deep breath as he held her neck gently in place. His chest was tight with pain, a pain he'd gladly accept any time. He felt a tongue lick across his lips again and he parted his lips. Neither of them hesitated like last time, and their tongues were dancing together again in another deep kiss.

Sosuke stopped when Sidney stopped, watching him as the two stood breaths away from the ship now. Did he say something wrong just now? When Sidney started to speak, he could feel his heart pounding in his chest with anxiety. But soon his nerves faded and he was calm once again. "Well, it doesn't really taste good. It's...bitter? Tangy?" Sosuke couldn't really think of the word to express the taste. To him it had none, or better yet, it was a more dull taste. He couldn't explain it well enough to let others understand. Sosuke laughed with the other. "Ah, don't worry so much about that. Your a pirate in your own way, you don't have to do the same things the rest of us does." As soon as he finished, Sidney had stepped towards him and taken a whiff of his scent, he had to admit, Sosuke liked it. Sosuke smile grew bigger at his lovers words. He made sure to keep the scent off himself and opened windows in his cabin to let the smell out. And until now Sidney had never gotten this close to Souske to smell it on his breath. Sosuke was pulled once again towards the ship and Sosuke leaned forward as they walked on. He took in a scent of Sidney from behind his ear and then kissed his neck. He laughed before stepping past Sidney and started pulling him along behind him.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mina loves these kisses, they were so thrilling. She loved being able to taste the other, wanting more and more each time. She pulled away for air once more, wiping her lips of remaining saliva. She fell off of his lap, rolling on her back. The air was chilled with the slight breeze that came through, the gray and white clouds mixed together as it painted the sky. She would never give this up to anyone or for anyone. She wished her mother could see where she is now, rub it in her face that Nibo was still hers even till this day. She wanted to show everyone they were wrong, love can remain strong if you let it. Now that Nibo was here, she felt so glad she did leave, that she never listened to her mother, she never gave in the the temptation to just quit and give up.b"I love you. You are way too wonderful. Do I even deserve you as my lover? I don't think so," she murmured softly, closing her eyes. She wasn't trying to say she wasn't good enough for Nibo, she just didn't deserve everything he gave her, that anger still rising high in her deep down. She tried to ignore this anger, it just wouldn't go. She still was upset he left her, even if she was glad he came back, it still hurt.

"I want to try though! I'm curious! You should let me just once," he pleaded, laughing when he got all the words out. The kiss on the back of his neck made him feel warm, allowing the other to pull him. He had such s large smile, completely different from the time ago where they had just fought, his face showed nothing but pain. "You really are such a worrier. A little too over protective sometimes. I worry you're going to have a panic attack because of what's going on with me." He followed the other onto the ship, leaning against him as he laughed. "I've missed this. It's only been near a day and I've been dying to be able to talk with you like this. I love you." Sidney never though he could become so desperate and greedy within a day. He thought it would take longer to push his buttons and make him upset, apparently not. He just needed to be taken away from Sosuke for a day and he'd pros boy lose his mind. Without the man, he was useless. Sosuke was his everything, all he had. Now that he had his past cat high up with him, he just felt so nervous he wouldn't get that attention anymore. He was wrong, so very wrong.

When Mina pulled away for the last time, Nibo panted for air. The breeze brought in the smell of the sea, and very faintly he could smell the scent of tobacco from her. He didn't care, it defines who she was. He chuckled when she wiped off the extra saliva that managed to escape from their kiss, Nibo just merely licked it away with his lips. Not all that long a strand being there in the first place. He watched as she rolled over, staring up at the passing clouds, the breeze mixing in the smell of grass now. He leaned back on his hands, looking up along with her. He enjoyed his moments with her, now that they were together. He didn't care what they were doing, really, so long as they were both there. When her voice broke the comfortable silence he looked down as she closed her eyes. When she finished talking he thought for a moment. Then turned his head and looked out over the horizon before them. He rested his head against his shoulder. "I believe you do. I think it's about time you of all people, deserve to make yourself happy for once." He waved his hand in front of him. "Sosuke and I have had adventures, I'm sure. But you've suffered, right? It's about time you thought about yourself." He looked back at Mina then, smiling down at her. "I love you too. I'll follow you no matter where we go."

"If you want to try then go right ahead. Duck and doc have a pipe, you can ask them." His brows knit together when he tried to think about something. "I had one, to be honest I have no idea where it is now." The last time Sosuke used it a storm had ripped his draws opened and his cabin fell into a mess. That was the last time he left his draws unlocked all the time. When Sidney leaned against him, Sosuke let go of his hand and wrapped his arm over his shoulders. "Well, me worrying is not going to stop. I'll always worry about you, about the crew....your my family, and I'm done losing family. As far as the attacks go...they don't always happen. And that's what's annoying about them." Sosuke pulled Sidney closer to his side and kissed his head. "I've missed this too. I really need to stop getting so worked up, huh? It makes me hate myself when I see you so upset."

"Make myself happy? What a foreign word when you are always pleasing everyone around you. If my mom was happy, I was happy to. When I tried to make it about myself and the happiness I wanted, I got thrown out. It's hard to just switch Nibo. If you aren't happy, I'll never be happy," Mina said thoughtfully, smiling widely as she looked back up at hm. She really did love this man, but when it came to her monopolizing what was hers, she was still hesitant. She still felt the fear of forming an attachment in the back of her mind that would fail her. She was so scared that Nibo may get tired of the new "Mina" that had formed, not wanting to displease her lover. "Right, my smoking, does that bother you? It's a horrible habit I picked up when I was on one of those government ships. Then I guess I continued on with it, never stopping. I can always try to stop for your sake, it might not be right away. Without it I get really pissed fast, faster than I usually do. I'm saying now, half of those times I got upset, it was because I didn't have a smoke. Now I'm much calmer, I don't feel as irritated. This is bad isn't it?"

"You didn't do anything! I told you, it was me! You were just being you, I know how you are, over protective. I was the one being ridiculous getting jealous," he laughed softly. Sidney and Sosuke could possibly start arguing over this, they always got into silly fights. At least they turned out well in the end other than the ones that get them both in trouble with each other. "I don't want to use their pipes though. What if they are dirty? Well, Duck's... I don't think the Doctor would dare keep his dirty. He uses it though, there is no way I'll touch it." He was whining now, his curiosity getting the better of him. He wanted to try one now that Sosuke got him started. He never cared when it came to sharing anything. Food, bottles, clothes, anything was fine. A pipe was different, he never tried one, he didn't want to look silly in front of anyone else than his lover. Sharing a pipe meant they would see everything. He knew this well.

Nibo understood what Mina meant, he knew it wasn't that easy to just start wanting things for yourself not things other people wanted. But she had to try and he was bound to make her try. "Hmm, well then, I'll be happy when you start to ask for things you want." He looked back at her with a smile. "I'm happy when your happy too." Nibo laid back against the grass like she was beside him, he crossed his arms behind his head and laid back on them, giving himself a make shift pillow. He definitely wanted her to see that there was no reason to think that he would be happy only when she wanted him happy. It had to work the other way too, he wanted her to demand more things. As soon as he laid back she nearly shot out in worry and started ranting on about her smoking. He rolls on to his side and brought one hand over to her own. He held it in his and chuckled. "Mina, your fine. I don't mind that you smoke at all. The smell doesn't bother me either." He brought their hands up and kissed her hand. "In fact, I like the smell on you."

Sosuke let out a chuckle and kissed Sidney's head once more. "Alright, alright, I get it. We both have our own faults." Sosuke hated fighting with the other. But when ever they did, he'd raged have these smaller squabbles then the viscous ones they've already. Suddenly Sidney began suggesting that he try a pipe now. And at the mention of Duck's pipe, Sosuke only laughed and nodded. But although Doc's pipe was most likely five times cleaner, Sidney was still not going to borrow his. Sosuke looked at his cabin. He had no idea where he'd thrown his own pipe, but he wouldn't mind destroying his cabin in search of it. "Okay then, come on." He released his hold around Sidney's shoulders and grabbed his hand instead, pulling him towards the cabin. "I'll see if I can't find mine. And before you complain about not using it, it's clean. I've rarely used it anyway." He turned back around with a smile on his face.

"Like it? Is that a lie? I don't even like the smell!" Mina laughed, sitting up once more. She pulled a few leave out of EHR hair before standing up, pulling Nibo up with her. "I think I'll be a bit greedy now, just for today. You are going to spend all day with me, we aren't leaving until that stormed is passed anyhow. Just, not what I want. You pick what we do. Let's do this a little at a time," she murmured, kissing him on the cheek. For now, just being able to completely hog Nibo's time was enough for her. If he allowed her to ease into this, she could start being more demanding. She started walking towards town, pulling her love along. "I've been thinking, wouldn't I be a great pirate? I would fit right in! You on the other hand, I don't think you could survive it, sometimes I worry you're like a little rabbit that could die of heart attack because of fear. I wouldn't want that. I think... I think we should travel a bit more before I try to settle down. All my life I've been so against staying in one place, that was because I was lonely, now I have you back so it won't be so bad. It's just... I still want to live freely for a little longer. I want to stay young, I mean, I'm only twenty-three! I still have my youth."

Sidney tensed when the other began to push him, trying to not stumble at the forceful pushing. He understood they were going to go locate the pipe, following along willingly. He laughed when the other mentioned it being clean, holding his stomach with his free hand from how hard he was laughing. He walked past the other, entering the cabin and his laughter turned into a couple of snickers here and there. "Captain. I think we have done much worse than sharing saliva on a pipe. If it's your pipe and only you use it, I'm fine with it. I didn't know you had a sense of humor," he said, taking deep breaths to calm the laughter that wanted to come out once more. He sat on the bed as he watched the other start to look for the hidden treasure somewhere in the room. He would've helped if his arm wasn't being restrained in a sling. It was only his wrist that broke, this was ridiculous. Is this how Sosuke felt when his shoulder was shot? He did rip off the sling, Sidney wanted to do that right now.

"I do like it. It feels....like home. If I were to find a name for it." He laughed as Mina sat up, while removing leaves from her hair. He sat up himself and reached over and helped her, picking those she hadn't seen yet. Then they stood up, Mina pulling him with her. "Be as greedy as you want." His smile grew in place on his lips when she leaned to give him a kiss on his cheek. He pulled away the rest of the leaves in her hair and let his hand trace down her hair until there was no more. "I don't really know where to go though. I've been to the tavern, and the shops here. There really isn't much else to do is there?" They left the the hill where they sat and headed back into town. Nibo laughed at Mina's sudden suggestion. "I think you'd give other pirates a run for their money. Heck, I bet even Sosuke would find it hard to deal with your advances too." The thought of his own timid news made him sigh and shrug. What was he supposed to say to that? But as she went on to tell him how she wanted to travel more, he smiled again. "We can travel for as long as you want! Where every you go I go, remember?"

Sosuke made sure that he didn't apply too much pressure on the other. Though he was pushing him, he knew what pressure could affect a different area. Luckily Sidney was willing to comply to his pushing, so it was far gentler for him. His smile grew when the other burst into laughter, holding his stomach at the pains in his gut from laughing so hard. When they reached the cabin Sidney passed by him and into the room before Sosuke could say anything. And as he entered the room Sidney was trying to quench his laughter, little snickers escaping from time. At his words Sosuke feint hurt and clutched at his chest. "That hurts, to think you have no faith in your own lover being humerous." Then he grew a grin as he watched Sidney take a seat on his bed. "You can't be a pirate for long without taking on some sort of humor." He let out a chuckle before going about looking for the pipe. He had nearly tore out a drawer from his own desk before moving on to the next. He noticed the strain on the others face as he looked down at his arm. Sosuke let a smile fall on his lips as he looked through the next drawer with a little more ease then the first. "By the way....how uh, how is your arm? I...never really asked, did I?" Souske felt guilty about that. Not only did they get into a fight last night, only to ignore each other all of this morning until just this afternoon, but when they did start talking again, he never once asked him how he was feeling.

"We can think of something like we did when we were children. We spent so long together, anything was fun no matter how many times we saw it," he murmured, smiling widely. Mina did love her childhood youth, the memories and stories she could tell just from the simple games they would play. "Being a pirate sounds gross. They share, do you know the diseases someone can carry just from the saliva? I shared with Sosuke, do you think he has a weird disease I could catch? Scurvy? Oh, please don't let me deal with that," she whined, frowning at the thought of sharing with her best friend may have just doomed her. "I want to travel for a long time! At the same time, I want to be able to settle down and have a family. Y'know? I've always wanted a child of my own to love and nature the way my mother didn't. I want to show everyone I can be a good mother, even if I'm not good at following the rules. I want to have a kid with you if I'm going to be totally honest. Though, if that's being pushy by saying that, I'm sorry, it was not my intention. Just a simple thought is all."

"You never make such good jokes though captain, you're too serious. You always have this serious kind of face one when we are sailing. It's nice to see you loosen up a bit more than before," he laughed again as he attempted to mimick Sosuke's serious face. The man was intimidating, however, Sidney had a hard time seeing his as nothing more than a sweet teddy bear he could hold. If he really let himself be intimidated by Sosuke, he would fail as being the navigator. This was his captain, he got the men in line all the time when his anger came out, except trot his navigator. They fought for good and bad reasons. He used to put up plenty of fights before they got together, about the next docking, or if they were going the right way. He always won those arguments, now he found himself losing the romance ones, he wasn't used to not being victorious. "My arm? It hurts like hell!" The navigator smiled only to drop it to see the worry on his lover's face. "Calm down! I was only joking, it hurts a lot, I'm fine though. Nothing I can't handle. It hurt a lot worse yesterday. I promise Sosuke."

Nibo laughed at the childhood memories Mina brought up and he nodded. "That's very true. But half the time we were just following Sosuke around. He was always the decision maker back then." It wasn't that he didn't like following his brother around, he had no friends to begin with, and Sosuke always made sure his brother was always with him. Especially the time Nibo was bullied and Sosuke found him after he was left in some old shack that the town used as storage for the crops. Sosuke was the first one to come back for him, muddy and sweaty. His thoughts broke when Mina brought up sharing with the crew. "I highly doubt he has anything you have to worry about, and I think if his crew did too, then Sosuke would be the first to get them help. I think you'll be fine." He couldn't suppress the laugh that overwhelmed him any more at the worry of attracting a disease. It wasn't rare, especially in pirate crews, but after what Nibo had witnessed, the men all seemed healthy. She broke in demanding that she wanted to travel more before falling ill to a disease. Nibo listened to her until she mentioned starting a family, and he being a part of it. He stopped in place and looked back at her. His face had split in half as a smile crossed his lips, his cheeks grew pink along with it. "Yeah, I want a family with you too."

"Well, that's because you have to be serious on the sea. Take your mind off of it and it swallows you in an instant." He stopped looking through his drawers for a moment to look back. "But...if you want me to be less serious, then...then I'll try to be like that." He looked at the other a moment longer before going back to his drawers. At the last one he had found his pipe, buried under almost everything he happened to just toss back in after that one storm. When Sidney mentioned his arm and how much he hurt, Sosuke nearly shot him a worried look. Sidney sat up and instantly changed his words. Sosuke didn't like them any better then the last. He came over to sit next to his lover on the bed. He pulled him close with his free hand and kissed his head. "Just...don't push yourself okay?" Although he stopped the kiss, he didn't pull away from the other. But then he remembered the pipe and let Sidney go so that he could fix it up and let the other try it.

"I hope you understand the commitment you're putting yourself in. If you want to have a family with me, you have to be with me forever and ever, love," she murmured softly, matching the smile he gave her. She leaned in, kissing him gently, her fingers running through his hair. If she could choose a moment to live in forever it would be this one. They have finally gotten each other's feelings set straight. Now she could be the now Mina and let go of the last little girl who seems to follow her around all her life. She was no longer needy, she didn't need protection, she just needed guidance and help every now and then. She was her own person now and forever. Finally she pulled back from the kiss after a bit, nuzzling her nose into her lover's neck. She was so happy she felt like she could be lifted to the heavens. Nothing had ever made her this happy before, glad she got the opportunity to finally be happy with the man she loved the most.

"I'm not! I'm not! I don't want to be hearing that from the man who ripped his sling off just because he was mad about s fight we had. At least I haven't done that yet," he snickered. He enjoyed the little kiss that lasted, the moment they had, only to feel a bit upset when the other left him to work on the pipe. "Don't you dare try to be humorous anymore for me. A joke from you every now and then is okay, I don't want you to stop being serious. That's why I love you, because of how serious you are. If you were to try and be funny all the time, they would be forced, the man I wouldn't love. So don't, just be you. I love you, all of you." He smiled and he stood up, walking over to the over as he wrapped his only arm around the man's stomach for a hug. "I only want my Sosuke, not someone who's trying to be something their not. My Sosuke."

Nibo let out a small laugh before Mina leaned forward and captured his lips in another kiss. He felt her fingers running through his hair, and he brought his hands up to hold her cheeks gently. When she pulled away his smile had remained, and he continue holding her cheeks in his hands. "Trust me, there's no way in hell Im backing down now. No way." And with that he flashed her with a toothy grin and she melted into the crook of his neck and staying there. Nibo wrapped his arms around her waist and held her close to him, not ever wanting to break the bond they had just molded again, nor breaking the bond that they had forced to grow bigger. The two of them were committed to their relationship now, and that was they way it was going to be. No more looking back at the past, only looking at the future. No more holding each other back, only letting the other grow more and more stronger. If this all meant that he'd grow a family with her, grow old with her, then that meant he would stick to it. He wanted this, he's wanted it, for such a long time and now he got it. He has her and nothing was going to break it.

Sosuke let a grin cross his lips at the mention of ripping off his sling. "The thing was annoying, how do you expect me to be some terrifying pirate with my arm being in a sling?" He let out a chuckle when the other snickered. He went on to fidget with the pipe when Sidney spoke up about him cracking jokes and stopped at his words. His grim dropped into a gentle smile as the other mentioned how much he truly loved Sosuke for being his serious over protective self. He watched as the other stood up of the bed and stood in front of him, only to drop to his knees and hug him around the waist. Sosuke hugged back, resting his cheek on Sidney's head. Sidney loved him even though he was over protective, serious, possessive, he loved everything about him. This helped Sosuke realize that he wasn't entirely messed up, that someone did in fact love him through all of that. He hugged Sidney back just as tightly as he was held and kissed his head once more. Sosuke leaned over a little more and placed a kiss on his temple, then his cheek. He would never be able to show just how much he loved the man that kneeled before him. No words, no actions, could express the love he held for the other. And half the time he wondered what he did to live his life without him.

Mina laughed when he said he wouldn't be going back, this made her heart flutter. She leaned in, initiating another kiss. Her hands snaked to the back of his neck, running her hands against the longer pieces of the hair. She nipped and licked at his lip until he complied with her and opened his mouth. She slipped her tongue in like she had before, her tongue dancing along with his. Her hands held his in place as she continued to kiss him, tasting every bit of his mouth that she possibly could. They were opposites, she took charge, he followed. However, that changed over the years of being apart. He started taking more initiative, he finally took things for himself. She still was the best she as before, though she was much wiser and mature. She learned at times she needed to ease up on the hold she had on everyone else. "Nibo," she panted as she pulled back, resting her chin on his shoulder. Her heart was beating so fast, could he hear it?

Sidney laughed, standing up as he returned to the bed to let his lover continue with his business. The navigator felt nothing but love for the man in front of him. Even if they constantly fought, even if they had their stormy days with each other, he still loved Sosuke with everything he could. The older man was his everything, allowing for him to join the crew at such a young age. He felt amazing when he was given a chance to become something for them, to be useful. Now he didn't mind if he was useless to the crew around him, he had Sosuke's heart, that was all he wanted now. The other finally finished getting the pipe prepared. Once it was lit, Sidney took it from the man's hands greedily. He put it in his mouth, taking a bigger swig than he could handle. He ripped the pipe away from his mouth, coughing and letting the smoke come out fast. His eyes watered from the burning sensation in his throat, continuing to cough. "I suppose I did that wrong?" He laughed as he coughed, rubbing at his throat as he stared at his lover. He wiped the stray tears, continuing to laugh once the coughing had stopped.

Mina leaned back, initiating another kiss between the two of them. He smiled in the kiss as he felt her arms wrap around his neck and her fingers run through his hair. His mess of hair really. He cut it himself with nothing more then a small pocket blade. He had layers and split ends and he almost always woke up with a wild mess. But it was just right for him and he liked the length of it. He was glad too, now that he realized Mina liked running her fingers through his hair. His lip was licked and nipped at and Nibo's smile grew. He opened to her, allowing her tongue to slide in and dance with his own. He'd allow her the triumph of capturing his lips with hers, but next time he'd be the one to turn it around. So that he could get a taste of who she is. When the parted she leaned against him, resting her chin on his shoulder. He chuckled and hugged her to him, rubbing her back gently. "I love you, Mina."

Sosuke smiled at his lover as the other stood back up and sat on the bed beside him. Sosuke went back to the pipe then, filling it with tobacco. Sosuke lit it, but before he could start it, taking the strongest swigs, Sidney had reached for the pipe and took the first ones himself. Sosuke rose a brow and watch in interest as the other took in a hard swig and started coughing. Sosuke let out a laugh as he rubbed the other's back. "Easy there. The first few are pretty strong. But you also don't need to take in so much. Small puffs are good enough." He rubbed at his back until the other stopped coughing. The fact that Sidney wanted to share in his 'hobbies' made Sosuke love the other even more. Whose lover would want to join them in drinking? In smoking? Not even woman joined their husbands in such things. "Alright, let do this again, just...a lot slower." He let out another chuckle before watching the other take another swig.

"I love you too," she cooed back. As Mina pulled away from the hug, she looked around, curious what they were supposed to do. He was right, he had already been to the pub, though she hadn't. The pub. What a cruel memory that was, a scowl overtook her as she thought about it. "You're a real ass, you know that? I walk into the pub and the only thing you even think to say is, yo. No, Mina! Sosuke! I missed you! Just a simple yo. How did you expect to act after you said that? How many times have I cried over you? Goodness, too many that I can't even count. You're driving me mad." A pout formed on her lips as jabbed a finger into his chest. That was going to be compensation for make her cry so often that she doesn't know what to do. She always flipped her emotions, random changes in how she was going to act. One minute she could possibly be the most affectionate girl, then she's literally stabbing her finger at her lover's arm. She wondered how Nibo even put up with her, though she was thankful for it. "Doesn't matter. I wouldn't have it any other way. To the pub we go though! You've been there, not me. I want to taste their beer. It varies from each island I've been on." Mina grabbed Nibo's arm, pulling him towards their new destination.

Sidney put the lip back between his lips as he too a slower inhale of the swig than the last time. He didn't take as much in as he had before either, that burning in his throat barely there. He pulled the pipe out and let the smoke between his lips slowly creep out. The navigator felt proud of himself for doing this, as if he was matching up to the pirate life just a little bit. "It's not so bad. You might have just gotten me hooked on a nasty habit cap'ain," he hummed as he took another small swig. It tasted gross, he didn't enjoy the small irritation of a slight burn in his throat, however, it felt nice to smoke. As if his worries were escaping with the smith that was let back out into the air. The stench wasn't the greatest either. Maybe he could save this for a few occasions until he got completely used to its side effects. The navigator handed the pipe back to its original owner as he have a large smile to his lover. He missed these small moments, that jealousy he had had been washed away in the rain. "Sosuuke," he drawer out as he said the name so sweetly. "I miss you. I miss your touches. I'm lonely." Sidney was teasing anyway that he could now, wanting to stir the man up. It was okay too. Sosuke ripped his sling off to touch the navigator, the brunette just wanted a few affectionate touches like before. Fighting takes a lot of energy, he just wanted to return to their simple moments like this.

Nibo grew a large smile on his face as the other returned his affections. He was glad they had come to an understanding now. He watched as the other looked around, trying to find something for them to do. He noticed her eyes roam over the tavern where he stayed and a scowl form at her lips. Suddenly she turned on him, jabbing a finger into his chest over and over again. "S-sorry, I wasn't....I wasn't sure what to expect. In fact...the both of you showing up together made it awkward and I just happened to say the first thing that came to mind." When she finally stopped jabbing him he held his arm and rubbed at the sore spot. Then she grabbed his arm before he could rub the pain away and pulled him into the tavern. Nibo let out a small laugh. "Yes, of course We can go. One drink though." Nibo let himself be pulled tot he tavern as the two entered for a drink.

Sosuke watched, chin in his hand, elbow on his knee, as Sidney took another go at the pipe. He smiled as the swig he took this time was shorter and slower. When he pulled the pipe away from his mouth and held it in front of him to dwell in releasing the smoke, Sosuke chuckled. Especially at his comment. "Well, its easy to get hooked on. Though some people can go without it for quite awhile." He was practically mentioning himself in that comment. For the only time he smoked was when he needed a calm relief from his panic attacks, or if he happened to want a smoke when someone else was smoking. When Sidney gave him the pipe back, Sosuke took a swig himself. Sidney called out to him then, cooing his name sweetly. Sosuke let a laugh out after letting a huff of smoke leave his lungs. Sosuke leaned forward and touched foreheads with the other. "Aye, I miss your touches as well." Sosuke let his head slide from Sidney's and traveled down his cheek, his neck, to the nape of his shoulder. He kissed down every inch of skin he could touch. "I really missed you. I don't want to fight like that anymore."

"One drink? Only one drink? For you that may be the case, for me that is not. I can hold my liquor. Two won't hurt me," Mina pouted as she sat at a stool. She ordered them two pints of beer, setting the silver coins on the counter as the bartender collected the money. It didn't take long for the beers to be brewed, Mina drinking hers a bit faster than she should've. "This has a lot of alcohol, don't you think? Almost like a shot of whiskey!" She laughed as she pushed the glass away, setting her head on the counter. She wasn't drunk, but she was buzzed. The beer was extremely strong, a lot stronger than she had first expected. Maybe one was enough, Nibo was right. She hadn't really had that strong of a beer before, it definitely was brewed differently from the other's she and tasted. She found his hand with hers and she laced their fingers, looking at him with a soft smile. "I'm really happy that we found each other. I would've rather known you were alive than continue to think you were dead. Even if you didn't send me any letters." She squeezed his hand lightly, her cheeks a bit flushed from the alcohol.

"Isn't only natural for us to fight? I even fought with you before this relationship, like about which direction we needed to take, or if we should dock. Though that was when I first became the navigator, then at some point you adjusted to my opinions. I think we need a little adjustment for this too," he murmured. Sidney ran his fingers through Sosuke's hair, setting a small kiss on top of his lover's head. He used his free hand to lift Sosuke's chin, leaning in and kissing him gently on the lips. The navigator didn't like fighting either, it was quite annoying how often they seemed to be at each other's throats, at the same time, it showed how much they needed each other in the end. He pulled away, smiling from ear to ear. "I love you." He gave another quick kiss before resting his head on the older man's shoulder. "Hey, you have to take care of me like I did for you. Okay?" The wrist was going to be used to his advantage. He wanted to be clingy with Sosuke just for a little bit.

"But, it's still early. And you want more then one drink?" He followed Mina into the bar at sat at the unoccupied stool on her left. He had all but every ounce of his faith believing that she could handle her liquor. But it still didn't change the fact that it was way too early to be drinking more then one drink. He sat quietly however, when she ordered them both beer. The bartender was quick about it. Most likely wanting the, to leave his bar before another event from the last time they were in his tavern occurred. When Mina chugged down her beer in one go he held back form drinking his own. He couldn't stop himself from letting a small chuckle escape his lips as she rest herself against the counter he took small sips of his beer, knowing very well that he wouldn't finish it all. When she laced her hand with his free one he smiled before placing his beer on the counter. At her words his smile grew bigger. He squeezed her hand in turn. "I'm really glad as well. I literally have no idea what I've been living for all these years. But now I have a reason. And a good one at that." He leaned forward a caught her forehead with his lips. He placed a gentle kiss before turning away and taking another sip of beer.

"Still, I hate the thought of us always fighting. Sometimes I wonder why we do. Most of the time it's for the stupidest reasons." He commented on Sidney's own statement about their fighting and smiled. He closed his eyes against the touch of his lover's fingers running through his hair again. He chuckled when he felt the small kiss on his head and opened his eyes in time for the kiss to touch his own lips. Sosuke reached for Sidney's unslung arm and grasped his hand. Just then the very words that became his being for Sidney was sounded in the room. Their lips touched once more before Sidney found himself leaning against Sosuke's shoulder. His other free hand roamed up Sidney's back and held him close at the nape of his neck. "I'll take care of you always, you know? No matter if I'm angry or not." He really meant his words. Sure he was quick to anger, but there was nothing that would stop him from caring for the other man then. Sosuke turned his head towards Sidney and took in his smell. Sweat, sea, sun and the past rain fall all lingered in his scent. It was a smell Sosuke truly found comfort in. "I love you way too much."

Mina laughed softly only to turn red from what he said. She mumbled curses as she hid her face in her arms, laying them on the counter. It seemed like Nibo was beginning to embarrass her more and more lately with the sweet nothings he would whisper. "You're so unfair! You know that? Your lousy," she said as she lifted her head a bit. Most of the reddened color had disappeared then, besides the flush held from the liquor. She got off the chair, pushing his beer away before pulling him off his own chair as they left the tavern. Maybe drinking was a bad idea, now she just felt flutters in her stomach, ones that didn't want to go away. "You are inconsiderate and I love you so much it's killing me." She pulled him out towards the fields they were when the three musketeers had their first meaningful talk in forever. They arrived in no time as she sat down, pulling Nibo along with her. Her lover was no good, always seeming to indirectly get his way. She leaned against him as she closed her eyes, sighing loudly.

Sidney pulled back, smiling from ear to ear. "I love you too. Your all I think about," he said so softly, capturing his lover lips in another kiss. After he was happy with the simple kiss, he moved onto Sosuke's neck, kissing the side gently before sucking roughly. He wasn't lying when he said he wanted to be touched, that didn't exclude touching the other man either. He was excited to be able to use a broken bone to what he wanted. He continued leaving mark after mark until his lover's neck looked like it had been bitten many times by different bugs. "Sosuke. I've missed your touches. Entertain me for a bit." His voice was whiny, as if he was begging just to have the other touch him. If he got rejected, he wouldn't be the happiest either. A fight wouldn't start, by the silent treatment Sidney would give, would. He couldn't take rejection, he missed being able to touch Sosuke freely, he wanted that privilege now. Just because he broke his wrist shouldn't mean that got taken away, it wasn't fair.

It was Nibo's turn to laugh as he watched an embarrassed Mina turn away from him and hide her face into her arms. He had taken a swig of his beer for the last time before he couldn't anymore. "Sorry, sorry. But it's only for you." He smiled wide at her as she had very slightly poked her head up from its hiding place. When he tried to attempt another drink of beer, Mina had pushed it away from him and pulled him out of the tavern. He managed to quickly leave a few currencies on the counter to pay for the beer before he was out of reach. Nibo followed Mina along as she pulled him quietly strongly through the town before they were once again on the hillside the three of them had been at yesterday. He was pulled instantly to the ground as Mina sat down and he sat beside her. When she leaned against him he smiled, but he wanted better. So despite her protests of him getting up, he maneuvered behind her and pulled her close to his chest where she sat between his bent up legs. He held her around the waist and rested his chin on her shoulder. "There, much better." He chuckled.

When Sidney pulled away, Sosuke's heart nearly burst from his chest at the face splitting smile. He'd felt it had been way too long since the last time he'd seen it. When they had locked into another kiss, Sosuke brought his left hand up to run through Sidney's hair before the other pulled away again. However the touching didn't stop. Instead he went straight for Sosuke's neck, causing the older pirate to groan. Soon his neck had been covered in marks, marks he'd be glad to show off. Not only was Sidney his, but he belonged to Sidney, and he'd be proud to claim that fact in front of anyone. Sosuke chuckled at the other's whine as he pulled back from his neck. "Aye, sir." Sosuke whispered out in his low husky voice before pushing Sidney back against the bed. He captured the younger pirates lips with his once more and as they kissed his hands started to roam. From his hair, down his neck, down to his shoulders and along his arms, jumping just before the wrist to his upper body and traveling down his sides. At his hips Sosuke stopped using his left hand and his right hand traveled down Sidney's right leg. Sosuke broke the kiss before following the path his hands traveled with his lips, until he reached his knee and dropped down to reach his feet. Sosuke held his right foot up as if he were a princess trying on a pair of slippers. But instead pulled his boot off, his exposed foot was then feathered with kisses.

"Not better! Nibo! This is embarrassing, stop," she whined as she tried to pull away from the position she was set in. Nibo was cruel, unfair, and inconsiderate. Why was she in love with him? Because it was Nibo. She loved everything about him, the good, the bad, the new change that she wasn't used to. She wasn't used to this, having him do what he wanted, it was new for her to handle. "What's with you lately? This is weird. I don't like this position." Even despite her protests, she snuggled herself back against Nibo, closing her eyes. "You've been so affectionate. Expressing yourself with words. It's embarrassing for me!" The flush across her face as faded as she felt the cool breeze against her skin. Whether she wanted to admit it or not, she liked hearing the other being so affectionate. She liked hearing about Nibo's love for her and the way he cared for her, even if it was embarrassing. "His position is still weird, I can't see your face. I can't kiss you, I don't like it."

Sidney's heart was pounding against his chest from the kiss, shivers being sent up his spine from the smooth touches against his body. He was loving every minute of this, the simple touches setting him on fire. When Sosuke broke the kiss, a small disappointed sigh broke from his lips. As his boot was removed, he watched closely, curious what he was doing. "W-Wait! D-Dont- Ahaha!" The navigator broke out into giggles and he pushed and pulled his foot away from the mouth, his body turning from being tickled. The brunette finally yanked his foot from the hand as he sighed. "Not my feet! They're ticklish!" He let out another fit of giggles, trying to catch his breath. The mood was completely ruined by his fit of laughter, he just couldn't help it. The kisses only made it worse for him. Once he ended his laughter, a smile remained on his face as he let out a breathy, "Sorry." He was, not meaning to completely kill the mood with having his foot tickled. Though, Sosuke was to blame as well, he caused it.

"It is better. It's not embarrassing. And no, I won't stop." Nibo held her close as she tried to struggle away from his grip. No matter how many times she whined he would not let go. He needed every ounce of strength he had to do what he was doing now, being the type to never show his affection in such a way. Of course, until now, he never had the chance to do so. This was a new beginning for both of them. And Nibo was willing to show more affection, to lead every now and then instead of follow. For this would have to do. "Mina, please, let me hold you like this. I...want to make sure this really is happening and not another dream that ended up never coming true." Nibo recalled the times he'd laid in bed, waking up after such a dream and realizing all too quickly that it were not real. He rested his forehead against her shoulder this time, hiding his face from anything that could see it. This was embarrassing, but he wanted to do it anyway. Nibo chuckled at her whine in not being able to kiss him. So he raised his head and shifted her around slightly so that they could in fact kiss. However she was still stationed well between his legs and held in place by his arms. "How's this? Better now?"

Sosuke felt the shiver from the other and smiled as he roamed. When he managed to remove the boot he heard a frantic cry to stop and in the mere moments that he kissed his foot, the onslaught of giggles erupted through the room. Sosuke continued to kiss the foot however, enjoying oh too well the giggles of his lover. Sidney managed to pull his foot away and turned his body away as if protecting himself from further tickles. Sosuke laughed, rising back onto the bed and hovering over the other. He'd heard Sidney's laughter before, but never in such a way that sounded so playfully. It had Sosuke loving every minute of it. When Sidney had managed to tame his fit of giggles, his smiling, flushed, panting face had Sosuke nearly losing all hope of being seductive. He fell on the side of Sidney and pulled him towards his chest. "Damnit, that was way too adorable." Sosuke held him tight and nuzzled against the top of his head. How was it, that no matter what Sidney did, Sosuke would love the pirate without hesitation.

"Not better!" Mine continued to struggle until she have enough room from the arms to fully turn herself around to face him. She sat on her feet as she nodded in approval, smiling widely at her accomplishment of breaking free from his grip. "Much better now," she mumbled, leaning in for another kiss. It was a quickly simple one, she was done with it in such a short amount of time, it was barley even a kiss. She ran her fingers through hair as she continued to revel in her victory. Even if it was silly, Nibo was a lot stronger than she remembered him to be, finding the strength he had now to be extremely odd. "This is so much better. Now I can see you clearly." She continued to smile, draping her arms on his shoulders as she pressed her forehead against his. She gave a few quick kisses before just sitting there, closing her eyes. This was less embarrassing for her, she just wanted to be able to see Nibo without a problem. Turning her body like that hurt, it was no good. This was more appeasing for her. "I love you."

"Go clean your lips! My foot was dirty and sweaty!" Sidney shifted himself away and he propped himself up with his free arm. He used his barefoot to push the other boot off, freeing both feet. "If you don't, I won't kiss you. Nasty lips touching my gross feet. Ew," he said in a dramatic tone, sticking his tongue out at him. He laughed again, falling back and covering his mouth his hand in an attempt to silence the laughter. His mood was high, not because of the tickling, because him and Sosuke were back to normal. Him and his captain just being ridiculous fools in love together. "I love you a lot. Even when we fight, I know it won't last long. If I ever lost you because of our stupid fights, I'd just find some stupid way to win back your love and affection. I'd even dress up like a girl if that's what it took!" He laughed again, turning his head to look at Sosuke. He really loved this man. This overly aggressive, possessive, lovable captain. No amount of words could truly describe the love he held for Sosuke, even if they hadn't been together for long, he could work tell how right this was. Never wanting it to end.