Open Sea [Private RP YellowPerch and Raycu]

YellowPerch

Nibo laughed as the other freed herself from his grasp and turned herself around completely. She was proud of her victory, that he could tell. He allowed the quick kiss she gave him. Quicker then all the other kisses she had given him before. He closed his eyes against the touch of her fingers through his hair. It really did feel good, her nails scraped against his scalp at times and it made him feel like a child craving the touch of a loved one. His eyes opened when her fingers removed themselves and her arms returned instead to rest around his shoulders and her forehead touched his. He smiled at her proud statement. "I agree, it is better." He let his hands climb up her back and hold her in place from her lower back and waist. He would giver her this victory for now, but soon he'd have his way and have her sitting like she was just moments ago and despite her protests he wouldn't let her. It was time he made the leads once in a while, instead of Mina getting her way all the time. Though he didn't mind that at all. He'd giver her whatever she wanted, so long as it was within his means."I love you too."

"Don' wanna. It's your own body fluids and nothing but the ocean water, your feet aren't that dirty" Sosuke watched as Sidney pushed himself away and looked down at the older pirate. He heard the thud of the second boot hitting the floor of the cabin before Sidney spoke up again. "What? That's not fair!" When Sidney fell back in laughter, it was Sosuke's turn to prop himself up on his elbow. He smiled happily down at his giggly lover as he tried with all his might to hold back his laughter. Sosuke kissed his hands, trying to get him to remove them from his lips. He wanted to hear more of the sweet sound of his laughter. Sosuke let out his own laughter. "Trust me, you won't need to dress up like a woman any time soon. I'd rather see you as yourself then anything else." He kissed his forehead. "I fell in love with Sidney, the navigator on the Jade Dragon, not some woman." He stopped kissing him then, and just hung his head over the other's looking down at his lover with all the love he had.

• Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YellowPerch

• Raychu

"Mm, I've always loved you. mh mother bought I was crazy, look at me now. Your here with me right now. If only I could go back and show her that I wasn't crazy for continuing to love you, even if I assumed you to be dead. I couldn't let go. I'm glad I didn't either," her voice reaching a higher pitch from being so happy. She kissed him again, longer this time, enjoying the sensation of her lover's lips upon her's. She pulled away after a bit, looking at at the clouds in the sky, smiling widely. She thought of all those times that she and her mother fought about her useless dreams, how she was crazy to believe that a dead man could still be walking. Her dead man was walking with her, still alive and kicking. She looked back down, trying to wipe the smile off of her face as she stared into his eyes. Unlike Sosuke, Nibo had a much more fragile appearance, beyond that though, he was strong and very capable. Something she loved about him. Once more, she leaned in for another kiss, pressing her lips a bit rougher against his.

"You fell in love with the Sidney who has a title on the Jade Dragon? Why am I so jealous of myself right now?" He laughed, pushing himself up, before frowning and wiping his forehead. "Don't kiss me, it's so gross. Now I need to go wash myself because you decide to put those gross lips on me. Inconsiderate of you captain Sosuke," he whined, his lips forming into a slight pout. He pushed himself off the bed as he walked into the bathroom disappearing behind the door that closed. At first he didn't realize how hard it was to actually unbutton himself to get rid of the clothes with just a hand. Each time he made a wrong move, he'd hit his hand on the sleeve and wince from the pain. Next option then. Sidney opened the door, peeking out, an innocent smile playing on his lips. "I need help Sosuke. Won't you help me?" His voice dripping with nothing but pure seduction, even if that wasn't what it was meant for in the beginning. He could easily recreate the mood he killed by having the other help undress him. Maybe needing help wasn't so bad.

Nibo thought for a moment at Mina's words. Then a smile crossed his own lips, wider and more mischievous. "I think we should. We should go back to our home island, settle down once and for all. I'm sure it's still the same right? For the most part. Let's go back there one day. And instead of leaving with unhappy memories, we live there with happier ones." He had closed his eyes in thought of what it could be like living in his childhood home. He knew for a fact it was still standing there, half way burned to the ground and nothing but ruble. But it was still there. He had also learned, from a well known source, that the government had gained control of the island during that event. "I have a pirate for a brother, I'm pretty sure he could help with that." Nibo whispered to himself, though he knew Mina would most likely hear it, being as close as she was just before placing a kiss on his lips, which he gladly returned. He titled his head, in order to gain better access to her sweet lips.

Sosuke scoffed playfully at he other. "You know exactly what I mean." He watched Sidney wipe away his kiss, and frowning himself. They were his own feet, why would it bother him so much? I'd any one should be bothered by it, it were Sosuke himself. For he was the one whose lips touched the feet directly. But at the small whine of the other and the adorable pout, Sosuke's lips were turning up into a smile of victory. Sosuke watched Sidney push himself off the bed and make his way for the bathroom, which the door closed well behind him. Sosuke almost felt sad by this display, for the other didn't even turn around to glimpse back at him. He sat with his chin in his hand and his elbow on his knee when the door opens again, and peeking his head out was an adorably seductively whining Sidney. Sosuke stood up from the bed slowly, and slowly stalked his way over to the bathroom. At Sidney's plea he rose a brow in question. "Well, that depends...I've been rejected by my own lover for gross lips after kissing his own foot. My feelings are hurt so much that I might not be able to help you."

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mina let it sink into her brain. Going back home to the place she grew up, returning to the hell where her mother still lived. This caused her to pull back from the kiss, frowning. There was a crease between her eyebrows as she furrowed them, not very happy for this sudden suggestion. "Go back? Settle down? Nibo, I'm all for settling down with you, just not there. I don't hold as fond of memories since you left. If I were to go back, my mother would chase me away again, broom in hand like before! It's not me I'm worried about getting hit either," she pouted, resting their foreheads together. She loved the idea of settling down with Nibo, like a married couple would. She wanted that more than anything. Not if it costed the safety of her lover. She was already facing problems with her mother, she didn't need to invite her lover to make that situation worse. She was trying her damnedest making it on her own. "I know you want to make new memories there... It just won't work. I'm sorry. You can cover the past with the future, you can't change what still lives and breathes from that past. I'm not ready to face her. No. I don't want to face her at all. She kicked me out, I'd rather not return to make her contemplate her decisions."

Sidney looked at his lover when he was getting rejected now. The navigator understood he shouldn't be bothered by this. It was his own foot, which was in a boot that had never been washed and could carry something to make him sick. Most people had the image of a pirate who was disgusting and sloppy in their minds, he was far from it. Unlike many of the men on this ship, he took cleanliness seriously. It was all he had going for him. This ship was spotless because he had his way with being able to clean. The idea of getting sick because of a dirty boot did not appeal to him. He'd rather be burned on the witches stand than get sick. He was healthy, very healthy. Unlike many of the men who caught flus and colds, he was always in the clear, because of his extra precaution measures. What if he was a pirate who preferred to be clean and make everything around him clean. He had seen many of their previous crew get sick and were sailing on the verge of death. He'd rather live for a little longer. Having Sosuke deny him attention because he got mad about getting kissed by the lips that touched his lips only made him shrug. He wouldn't understand. "Oh, your loss then. If that's the case then I'll just go ask Doc to help me. This is nothing new for him. I don't care if he's seen your previous marks either," he mumbled, pushing past Sosuke with his free arm as he headed for the cabin door.

Nibo didn't know of the pain she suffered through after he left. He just thought it would be a good idea to show her, to show all of them, that a young girl with dreams could in fact make them come true. He didn't know the entire story, but if her mother denied her because of who she was, then wouldn't standing up to her be the only way to show her otherwise. And she wouldn't be alone this time, he'd be there. And if he called upon the help of a pirate, then even Sosuke would be there. But Nibo wasn't sure Mina would allow such an act to be handed out on their home island. He laughed at the thought of being chased by a broom "I can handle a simple broom you know." But he turned serous when their foreheads touched. He brought his hands up to rest upon her arms. He didn't want to upset her, if she didn't want to go back home he wouldn't forced her.p and it was as simple as that. "It's alright, I'm sorry. I wasn't thinking about it completely."

Sosuke was sure he had one the debate then, but with a quick think over, Sidney had very well determined to seek help for, someone else. Sosuke let his jaw drop in shock as he watched Sidney walk past him out of the bathroom and for the cabin door. Had he not thought that his plan was the best way to get to his lover, he wouldn't have missed the fact that Sidney was as much a teaser as he was. Both were stubborn men, both teased their lovers, therefore victory was won by both of them in alternating turns. This time however, was Sidney's. Just before Sidney could open the cabin door, Sosuke had rushed to catch him. He swung his arms out in front of the other and pulled him back, arms wrapped around his neck and shoulders. "Wait wait wait, are you searching for help from another man when your own lover is here? Your such a traitorous man, Sidney." Sosuke's voice had dropped into a whisper when he had called out his name. He was hoping he'd get the other to change his mind.

"I love you and I understand what you want. I feel bad denying you this when you even suggested something so bold," Mina's laugh was weak as she frowned. "Visiting is okay. I just don't know how to face my mother after she kicked me out. I don't want you getting involved either. It's my problem. I just... I don't know. Seeing her with another man and having a new child, I find myself to resent her more. Not for beating on me or kicking me out, M' angry cause she betrayed my fam'ly." She mumbled half of her sentence when she didn't know what else to say. She loved Nibo more than anything, but showing up on an island with him might just make everything worse. She didn't have any bragging rights with her mother. Not unless she wanted to get hit with the hand again. Disrespect was not an option for her to follow. Even with Nibo there, facing her monster mother was no good. She had no interest in trying to do something so reckless. "We can always settle down elsewhere."

"A traitorous man? Me? If I heard right, my lover was rejecting me. I then felt it was necessary to seek help of someone dignified. I need to be undressed by someone. Is not to your tastes, captain?" Sidney was very aware his lover wouldn't just let him go get help from another man. Not with this kind of jealousy. It takes two to place a game. He leaned back against Sosule in the touch, enjoying the simple moment. It may have been because of a stupid kiss on the foot, that didn't matter. All he wanted was some simple touches like this, to be embraced. Some way or another, he kept getting rejected. "I need to shower. Can I count on you helping me or not? If you prefer, you can shower with me." The sweet tone holding a hint of seduction. Now matter how much honey dripped from his words, he always meant something in the end. Usually hinting something dirty if he was speaking in a playful way. He wiggled his way out of the arms, prying them off with his free hand. It took a lot more effort than it would when he had two, having to protect himself with one hand. He walked to the bathroom, a sly smile on his face, wagging his finger for Sosuke to follow him. He won this game.

Nibo shook his head, realizing that his sudden proposal gave Mina to many unwanted emotions and memories. "Its alright, 'M not forcing you at all. If you don' want to go back there then that's fine." He smiled as he held her close, running his fingers through her hair. "When your ready to visit, I'd like to see my parents again. God knows they've been waiting for Sosuke and I to come visit them." His face fell downward, realizing that he probably should have visited his parents sooner. How many years had it been since they'd been dead and he had suffered and aimlessly wandered. It was about time he visit. But he would wait until Mina was ready to return. "Mina, you know I'll follow you anywhere. Whenever, wherever you want to settle down, I will be there with you." A toothy grin crossed his features as he looked up at her. He didn't care where they were in the world, so long as they were together he didn't care.

Sosuke growled at Sidney's comment, not in anger, just to do so. Perhaps to show his jealousy. "It doesn't suit my tastes. What makes you think I'd let my own lover undress in front of another man. Whether or not he's the doc or another member of the crew." He held Sidney closer as he said it and felt Sidney lean against him at the same time. Sosuke kissed the back of his head, taking in the scent of his lover as he did so. Shower or not, Sidney's natural scent made Sosuke's stomach turn in excitement. Sidney managed to find his way out of Sosuke's embrace. Sosuke stood in the room, watching as the other stepped away from him before turning for the bathroom again. Sosuke growled again as Sidney walked away. Sosuke had groaned out a sigh before he looked back at Sidney, standing in the doorway, beckoning him to follow. Had Sosuke been a dog, his ears and tail would have perked up. He licked his lips through his forming grin before following after Sidney. Sosuke kicked off his shoes and ran into the room where he closed the door behind him. He wrapped himself around Sidney again, this time by the waist. "You know, your the only one who can seemingly 'tame' me. Just thinking about it gets me excited."

"You always say the sweetest things don't you? A way to win a women's heart is being kind. Did you have women fawning over your kindness when I wasn't there?" Mina teased, giving a weak smile before gently kissing him. "If you want to visit them... I think I can manage a visit soon. Let's just avoid my old house as much as possible. I'm not sure I really want her seeing you. I would love to throw you in her face, but she's a violent lady now. I wish you could meet my little brother. He reminds me a lot of you." She laughed softly, her expression softening as she talked about him. She may have detested her mother and father, the choices they made. She may have been jealous of the new child in her territory, that didn't mean she didn't like him. She still saw the boy as her little brother, even if their fathers weren't the same. She wouldn't turn away from such an innocent soul so harshly, her parents on the other hand. Imagining them as family almost was a distant dream to her. Their family ended when her mother cheated with another man. Everyone seemed to just drift away. Herself included. "You always make me feel so guilty when I'm down. Like I did something wrong for refusing to settle down in the place we grew up in. Nice talent."

"If that's the case then wait. Down Sosuke. You still need undress me before getting frisky. I want that shower," Sidney laughed, his eyes staring deeply at his lover. Nothing could change fact he loved Sosuke more than anything in he world. More than his own job of being a great navigator. If he had his lover, he didn't need anything else, not even the sea. Their rights were pointless and depressing, their make ups were always better. He loved it when they would make up right after a fight. Then their true feelings always spilled. The navigator was new to the feeling of love, not even sure he was following along that great at all. He tried his damnedest to keep up with Sosuke, many times he just fell behind and was dragged along. "Come on, help me. You already know you're getting something good in the end. Stop taking your sweet time and undress me. You don't have the broken wrist here." His voice was whiny. Pressing the good side of his body against Sosuke, trying to make him work faster. Even if Sidney didn't fully understand what love was, he knew he loved his captain. That's all that mattered, right?

"I tried to stay well away from other women. Unfortunately there were the occasional woman that came around. I'd rather not think of them, however." He caught the distant smile Mina cast him before continuing on to visiting their home. "I'm not rushing you Mina, remember. We can go back at your own pace. We can avoid your house easily, the east side shore is closer to my house then it was yours." He brought his hands towards her cheeks and held them close to him. "But whatever may happen, I will be there with you." He would have liked very much to eat the younger brother, Mina seemed to cherish as family. But if it meant upsetting her when meeting with her mother, then he wouldn't risk it. When the time came they would return to visit. Until then the two would travel, make better memories. Maybe eventually the past would calm down, but he wasn't forcing it in anyway. Nibo frowned slightly at her guilty feeling. "I wouldn't call it a talent. I'd rather not make you feel guilty. I'm here for you, that is it."

Sosuke growled at Sidney's dog like orders. He suppose he deserved it, although, deep down, it made him feel excited too. Sosuke stepped away, unwrapping his arms from around Sidney's waist. Sidney's laugh and sparklingy eyes had Sosuke's expression softening. Every moment they had together meant something to Sosuke, fight or not. Every chance he got to be with his lover, he'd take in an instant. Sosuke laughed softly at Sidney's whine. "Alright, alright. I can't help it. You make me want to take my time." Sosuke felt Sidney lean against him, and he kissed the top of his head. Sosuke wrapped his arms around Sidney again, but instead of just holding him in place, he began helping him remove his clothing. Sosuke continued kissing Sidney's head as his hands roamed over his chest and unbuttoned his shirt one button at a time. Working his way down his shirt.

"This makes me remember how much I've really missed seeing your face," Mina said softly. All those years she was alone, no one to hold onto for comfort. Now she had someone to hold onto again, her one and only love at that. What had she done to deserve such an amazing gift? She didn't know, she just knew it made her so ubelievably happy. "I love you, I love you, I love you so very much." She whispered over and over, giving him an Eskimo kiss. "Love you so, so, so much." She gently kissed him on the cheek, then the nose, then the forehead, slowly making her way to his lips. She placed a soft, gentle kiss on his lips, feeling the warmth spread through her. She had t really been this clingy since they had got together a day before. So much had happened too. Happiness, sadness, anger, guilt. These were emotions she stopped feeling on a regular basis once her two best friends ventured off into the world, leaving her to a lonely village. Now they were rushing back at once, her heart couldn't handle it. She couldn't handle Nibo just yet. She was still making her way through.

Sidney laughed once more, being so very still that his clothes could be removed quickly. Quickly wasn't quick enough, he could tell how slow and painful Sosuke was still being, making him ache from the lack of touch. Sure he was being tickled by the light grazing of the fingers on his chest, causing his heart to flutter. "Don't keep me waiting all day. I've been waiting for this touch since last night. Throwing me out to the doctor. He's no better than a government man, y'know? So strict. I'm not even supposed to be in here with you, he doesn't want me to hurt my wrist," a small smile creeped onto his lips as he thought about how scary it was going against the orders of their doctor. It was no joke either. Sosuke was the captain, he just got and earful and plenty of lectures. The brunette was the navigator, not ranking much higher in position, he would get much more. A good twist with his wrist no doubt. "Hurry, hurry..."

Nibo smiled up at Mina. "I've missed much more then your face. Your hair, your hands, your smile, your laugh, your eyes, the way you smell like the sun and grass. I've missed it all." Mina began lathering him in Eskimo kisses, kisses that made him chuckle as she whispered the sweetest words he could have heard form her. Over and over again she kissed him, his nose, his cheeks, gradually moving to his lips where she placed gentle kiss upon his own. He kissed back through his smile. Two years ago he didn't think he'd ever see Mina again. Sosuke, perhaps, they were both sailing the seas, eventually they would have met. But he never thought Mina would be doing the same. Two years ago he also didn't think he'd be thinking about going back to his home and visiting the rumble that became his parents graves. Not even a year ago, five months ago, three weeks ago. The life he lived after leaving the island, never prepared him for the life he was about to live for the rest of his time. He had always wanted to see them again, his brother, the girl he fell in love with, but deep down, he admitted he was afraid to meet them. And when it happened without him thinking it would, he wasn't sure how to react, what to say. But now, she was in his arms, he was in hers, and they'd find their true happiness together without the past creeping up on them.

Sosuke didn't want to rush through the moment, even after hearing the laugh of his lover as he moved slowly from button to button. Sosuke continued to kiss his lover's head as the buttons came undone. However, when Sidney mentioned wanting to feel his touch, and very strictly not being allowed to be around him, alone at least, Sosuke's hands stopped moving and he stepped over to stand completely in front of the other. "He seriously told you to stay away?" He sked Sidney and then under his breath, "How cruel, doc. To think I'd allow him to injure his wrist." Before Sidney could comment however, he went back to his shirt, unbuttoning it a little faster and finally sliding it off his shoulders and his body. Sosuke turned to put the water on, to let it heat up before they stepped in. Sosuke removed his own shirt before moving on to Sidney's belt and pants. Sosuke chuckled at Sidney's impatience. "We'll get there soon, hold on."

Mina pulled away from the kiss, pressing their foreheads together once more. "Mm, I think we should head back. I think we've had our fun," she mumbled, yawning. She didn't get much sleep from the crazy storm that happened, her worries taking over her mind. From the sleep she did get, it wasn't enough to make her feel well rested. "Or we can stay here. Either way I'm going to bed. Lay down." She pushed him down from the position he was so demanding to be in, laying her head on his chest. She was too tired to try and move, deciding it would be easier just to sleep there. She snuggled up to his warmth, breathing softly. It didn't take long for her to fall half asleep, laying there still. The thought of settling down with Nibo was still fresh in her mind. She didn't know what to say or do about it. She wanted to fulfill all his wishes, living on the island was just one she couldn't do, not matter what. That says a lot for her. She can easily adapt to any situation. Living near her mother was one she didn't even want to attempt on.

Sidney frowned at the kisses, still disliking the thought of the germs on his feet being spread on his face. He really wanted to shower now. The brunette was trying to be patient, he really was. It was hard for him to stay still like this when his lover was so close. If his wrist wasn't broken, his clothes would have been off by now and they would have already been embracing one another. It was irritating he couldn't even put a finger on the man he loved until he was done. Being undressed wasn't as fun as he had first anticipated. He bounced up and down as he waited for more of the touches to come, shivering when he felt the finger graze across his skin as his pants were pulled off. This was almost torture for him, like he was the one being punished in the end. Once he did have his clothes taken off, he got in the shower, practically bouncing on his feet as he waited for his lover to finish undressing. He was antsy, he wanted to be touched now. So when Sosuke had finished, he wasted no time yanking his lover into the shower with him. "Sosuke," his voice barely above a whine as he gave a seductiveve purr of the name.

When Mina pulled away, Nibo breathed out in a sigh as if he didn't want her to move away, but soon she returned, touching their foreheads together once more. He liked when she did this and he closed his eyes as they sat there. "Well, the ship isn't leaving just yet. We can stay if you want." He chuckled as she yawned. Her eyes had dark rings under them when she woke this morning, so Nibo knew that she hadn't slept very well the night before. In fact, he didn't think anyone did. So when she pushed him back against the grass, and lay down beside him, resting her head on his chest, he was sure she would attempt to sleep. He held her close to him, feeling the warmth she emitted, beside him. He was happy to become her bed, her pillow, when ever she needed one. And right now, lying in the sun on the soft grass, he didn't mind doing just that. So brining his free hand up behind his head, he too lay half asleep on the grass.

Sosuke continued his activities slowly, more so after feeling his lover shiver against his touch. But despite his slow efforts, he too was starting to crave the touches even more. Soon enough Sidney's pants had slipped and fallen to the floor and he was already hoping into the shower. Sosuke laughed at the action and slipped his own pants off. As soon as he had, he was being pulled into the shower, nearly tripping himself in the tub. As soon as he gained his balance he found himself craving the other's touch even more now. Sosuke wrapped his arms around Sidney from behind once more, kissing the back of his neck. "You really are impatient. But I still love you." Slowly he started moving his hand down the front of Sidney's body, stopping just at his naval.

Sidney pouted when the other had stopped when he was so close to being touched just enough. "Don't try to act like you are any better than I am," he said softly, staring intensely at the hand that had stopped moving. This was also the moment he realized that he couldn't touch Sosuke being in such a trapped position. "Let go. Let go." First it was touch him, now he was demanding to be let go. If this didn't confuse his lover then he didn't know what would. It just annoyed the navigator that he was in a position that didn't allow him to kiss Sosuke that easily. He wanted to touch and hug his lover too, this made it too difficult for him to do so. "I want to touch you too. It's not fair when I can't touch you." If it came down to it, he would push his lover out of the tub if he didn't get his way. Having his wrist broken he found it easier to be demanding and ask for so much more than he usually did. Sure, he was demanding when it came to his attention, but this was beyond just his normal demanding. Getting into a fight and then breaking his wrist, he felt like he had a right to be a little more demanding than usual. He just wanted a little more attention than he usually gets. Being babied wasn't the right word. He was doing this to make sure Sosuke was still his through the fight. He couldn't help but be a little more self conscious knowing they do fight often. He didn't want his lover to look at anyone else and fall for them. Even if he knew Sosuke was his, fighting with him just made Sidney naturally worry.

Sosuke laughed as he looked up at the spray head. "I suppose that's true." Sosuke had still not started moving his hand again, and Sidney had realized it himself before Sosuke said anything. Of course, what Sidney did only managed to concern Sosuke. Just moments ago he had been demanding to be touched by him. Now as he did touch him, however, not moving, he was being demanded to let go. Sosuke, raising a brow did however let go, rather reluctantly. "First you want me to touch you, now you-" His words cut off at Sidney's own as the other explained very clearly why he wanted to be let go. Sosuke shivered at the want of the other to touch him and only grinned before kissing the other's neck. But he stopped soon after, and slowly took Sidney's free hand, turning him around to face him. "Really, no matter what you do or say, I love you still." Sosuke leaned forward and kissed Sidney's cheek before taking his hand, in which he still held, and kissed his hand. "I really do love you, Sidney. Always." Even if it sounded cheesy, Sosuke wanted to say it. The words he spoke were true anyway, he'd never lie about his own feelings for the other. Feelings in which above what he ever thought he would be able to feel for someone. Woman were just toys for him, and the closest love he ever held was that for family. The love he held for Sidney was true, strong, and incredible and Sosuke would cherish it for as long as he lived.

Sidney was glad to be turned around, gladly accepting the kisses even if he didn't like the thought of them touching his feet. Hearing that he would always be loved gave him a sort of undefined reassurance that made his heart pound like crazy. He knew Sosuke loved him, it was just hard to believe that with so many other good looking women around. Neither of them never had a relationship with another man, this was new for the navigator to take in and accept. He understood his captain loved him no, he was just always going to be worried about the next day, or the next year. What if he got tired of having a relationship with someone so demanding? What if he just got tired of Sidney in general and threw him off the ship? No, it wouldn't go that far, but breaking up was something he could never be too sure on as he wondered about it. These kisses were just reassuring him that it would be fine and he had nothing to worry about. Sosuke being there did just as much of that. Sidney was only worried if he looked away for a second, Sosuke would be gone. Something he never wanted.

"Not enough," he murmured softly, using his free hand to tug Sosuke into a real kiss. A sweet and passionate kiss that quickly turned rough. Naturally, Sidney wanted to close the gap between him and his lover, moving closer as he leaned into the kiss. In these kind of moments, many people will forget they are injured, just as the brunette did when he hit his wrist on Sosuke's chest. He pulled back from the kiss, clenching his jaw and he felt a few stabs of pain shoot through his arm. Not the best idea, a kiss was a kiss though. He wanted one and he got one, even if he hurt himself in the process. "Owie?" He laughed, wincing as the pain slowly eased.

Sosuke was definitely avoiding having to wash his lips free of Sidney's feet, how could the other feel so thwarted by his own feet when they rarely grew dirty. Besides, he'd been the cleanest and still was, the cleanest pirate on the Jade Dragon. Sosuke was glad he gave in enough to allow the kisses Sosuke peppered him with. He pulled away from his kisses, only to receive the murmur of his lover, demanding for more. Sosuke smiled and allowed Sidney to pull him in for a more sensual, deeper kiss. It was passionate. Like many of their kisses were. But it grew, with more desperation to touch and be touched, the kiss became rough. Sosuke's heart always raced when this sort of kiss was initiated, on a calm sea with nothing but sky and water, it made for good excitement, even when they were stuck at the same port for another day. Sosuke felt Sidney inch closer to him, a warmth he always welcomed. However, as soon as the other's body touched Sosuke's own, he recoiled with a grim look. Sosuke rose his brow before he came to realize he had caused pain to his own wrist. Sosuke smiled softly, knowing very well what Sidney was going through. He was glad however, that the other didn't go ripping off the sling like Sosuke had done when he was shot. Sosuke leaned forward and kissed Sidney's forehead as he tilted his head up to meet his own in another kiss. Passionate, but not growing in desperation. "I still feel it was my fault your wrist is broken. The last thing I want is to be the cause of your pain."

"Don't start on this now. I broke my wrist, not you. I was the one being careless and thinking I could go against the rough patches in the sea," Sidney rushed out. He lightly hit the other for stating he felt like he was the cause, knowing that Sosuke had nothing to do with him falling over and breaking his wrist. The navigator felt like he was the reason that his lover had gotten shot, only for everyone to say he wasn't. He didn't want to go through the same thing with Sosuke, not at all. He wanted more than this, than what he was being given. He wanted to be touched, his arm was doing him no favor by having to cause him pain when he wanted to get closer to Sosuke. "Enough of this. I didn't invite you in here for friendly conversation." He was pouting now as he leaned against the wall, huffing in irritation. He wanted to be touched, desperately wanted to be touched. Nothing was making him ache more than feeling his kisses all over him. "If you a conversation, then go wait for me in the other room. I'll be done soon enough. He turned around, struggling to get the soap in his hand as he began washing himself, specifically his lips. He still couldn't fathom the idea of having indirectly kissed his own feet. It was gross and wrong, even if his lover just couldn't understand. He was a lot more willing to get the germs for being sick than the navigator, this he knew.

Sosuke knew the other was desperate for his touch, but could the guy be blamed for trying to strike a conversation with his lover after their fight? Though, he did suppose enough was enough of his bantering. They both wanted to touch and be touched. Sosuke had stepped away from Sidney during his spiel about talking, so as Sidney washed his own lips from the 'germ' filled kiss, Sosuke watched and sighed. "I get it, I get it. I'm sorry." Even despite the struggle, Sidney had managed to get a good amount of soap in his hands, and after washing his own lips, Sosuke stepped closer to him and grasped his free hand, soap included. He lowered his head into Sidney's palm and rubbed his own lips in the soap. He pulled away after a moment and rinsed off the soap before grinning down at his lover. "Is that better?" Before he could let the other speak, Sosuke was trailing his way down to Sidney's neck and kissing it. His hands, one holding the side of his lover's face, the other trailing down the length of his body. "I'll stop talking now." He whispered out against Sidney's neck, just before sucking on a delicious spot of his neck. His hand continued downward, trailing over his shoulder, down his back and crossing forward to his side. Sosuke made sure to stop just above his hips before moving down again and grazing over his groin to touch his thighs. Soon after Sosuke's lips began following down, grazing over Sidney's skin of his chest, his abdomen, naval before he was eye level with Sidney's groin entirely. Sosuke kissed Sidney's naval a while longer before he felt it time to further his advances.

Sidney was shocked when the other washed his own lips, smiling when he did. Even though he couldn't answer the question, he still knew it was better. A lot better. Hearing the whisper got him even more excited, knowing it was finally going to be moved along. He let out a breathy moan when his neck was sucked on, shivering at the contact. Even the navigator didn't realize how much he missed this contact. It felt like he hadn't had it for years, even if it was for a day or two. He didn't like not being touched or noticed by Sosuke. Avoiding him today was a stupid idea just as well. He was only making it worse by trying to not talk to him. He was caught between anger, guilt, and worry. He as glad Nibo talked some sense into him. Sidney might have regretted trying to ignore Sosuke any longer and caused another stupid fight to occur.

The green eyes were watching every move Sosuke made, Sidney's heart beating like crazy as he anticipated what was going to happen. His naturally reached his hand down into his lover's hair, tugging on the hair to make him look up before he did anything else. His cheeks were going pink from expecting the touches, a small smile on his lips. "I love you, Sosuke," he murmured, his smile growing wider. Sidney let go of his hair, letting it hang to his side as he continued to watch Sosuke.

• 2 weeks later...

Sosuke would have continued on his way, possibly traveling down his thigh, stopping at his lover's knee, then maybe come back up and dwell in a more delicious meal. However, Sidney entangled his hand within Sosuke's hair and tugged on it slightly, gaining his attention. Sosuke looked up, eyes glazed over as he rest his chin against Sidney's naval. He waited patiently for the other to speak up and when he did, the most amazing words escaped through his lips. Sosuke smiled and kissed Sidney's stomach, then reached for Sidney's hand with his left hand, still sporting his precious ring and kissed it. "I love you too, Sidney. So much that it hurts to be away from you for even a minute." He looked back at the other with a large smile on his lips. "I get jealous when your not paying attention to me." He kissed Sidney's stomach again before traveling downward. He kissed Sidney's inner thighs before moving inward towards his member and suddenly without warning, kissed the shaft. His left hand, still gripping hold of Sidney's hand, gripped slightly tighter, entangling their fingers together. Sosuke took I'm Sidney's smell before he opened his mouth and took Sidneys member within, sliding between his lips and teeth.

Sidney smiled when his lover spoke, loving each and every word that can out of his mouth. He lightly chewed on his lip as he continued to watch Sosuke, his heart skipping beats with every single movement made by the older man. The sight was only turning him on more as he watched Sosuke kiss his member without warning. It made the younger boy gasp out in surprise, only to chew on his lip again in hopes of keeping quiet. He let out a quiet mewl as the other took him in his mouth, wanting so desperately just to call out his name. Even so, the younger pirate had a reputation to uphold on the ship. He didn’t need it to be destroyed by the way he sounded in bed. He was self-conscious of anyone hearing him, even Sosuke. Even so, he pushed that aside when he was with his lover the best he could. That didn’t completely take away his embarrassment, he just sheltered in a bit. He let a few gasps escape his mouth before he shut his lips tight, his eyebrows furrowing. Maybe his lover didn’t get it, that he was scared of being heard, being embarrassed. He wasn’t trying to not let the other hear him, he just didn’t want to hear himself. His voice echoed against the sound of the water, he just didn’t want to hear that. He’d rather hear Sosuke whispering sweet nothings than the sound of himself moaning, even if it might have pleased his lover to hear him. Sidney was a complex person, a personality trait he couldn’t help. Some days it was easy for him to just let it out, other days, when he knew the crew was right outside the door, he didn’t want to make a single peep if he could help it. Though, without the help of his that was captured by Sosuke’s, it made it quite hard to not make a sound.

• 3 months later...

Sosuke took in every smell, every sound he could hear, and every touch from his lover. Sidney wasn't a small person, but his height fit perfectly well against Sosuke's own and it made the taller more excited. His lips enclosed over Sidney's shaft and his hands on either thigh, Sosuke made sure to make the most of his lover's eagerness. However, the captain stopped short of letting his lover release and slowly moved his way back up. He paid more attention to Sidney's naval again, loving the soft and smooth skin encircling his belly button. He keeps his way up again and leaned himself closer, resting his hands against the wall behind the other. When at eye level the Captain stopped and gazed straight into the eyes of his lover. Piercing them with the intenseness of his love. Sosuke grinned and leaned towards Sidney's right ear, giving it a small lick and a quick nibble before hoarsely whispering out his lovers name. And with the same tone of voice continued his sentence. "Let me hear you. Please. I want to hear you call out and moan. I want to hear everything."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In all honesty, Sidney was going to be stubborn and stuck to the choice of being silent. That was until Sosuke asked to let him hear, even adding please on top of it. Of course that didn't mean his embarrassment was washin away. He was just melting in the palm of his lover. The words made his heart pound, sighing softly. He won. Sosuke normally won, this one was more... problematic if he was heard by the crew. In a way he knew that nothing would he said or done about it, that didn't mean they wouldn't gossip about it. Trying to express this to his lover was almost like speaking to a rock somedays. When his captain wanted something he usually got it. He wanted to hear Sidney and the navigator was going to let him. He was spoiling us lover a little too much all the time. Giving him what he wanted just from a simple please. That didn't change he was going to do it. Those eyes... they only made it harder to say no. He let out a pleased with from hearing his name being called. He could never say no to this man. Not at all. If anyone heard him, his captain was going to owe him big time.

"Well, captain, you need to make me moan first. Stopping in the middle... I was feeling so good. You're so cruel," he pouted, a small smirk tugging at his lips. He loved dirty talking with Sosuke. Sidney was very well aware how much it fired up his lover when he did it. If he wanted something, that was how he got it. If he couldn't say no, then neither could Sosuke. They spoiled each other.

Sosuke chuckled as he watched his lover. He had got the faint look of his melting through his eyes, but just like Sidney, it turned back to fire. That was one thing Sosuke loved about the other. He could make the other melt, plead, shake at the knee. However, Sidney could pierce him right back with the same amount of fire if not more. The look could make Sosuke shake at the knee, and his heart could be felt beating faster from it. Sosuke leaned forward and placed a kiss on Sidney's forehead, then moved down. His temple, cheek, jaw, lips. He lingered upon that area a little longer, nibbling gently on the others bottom lip. Then he kissed his other cheek, jaw again, down his neck, shoulder, chest, stomach, naval. He loved that sweet spot a little too much. He traveled down and lowered himself to be eye level with Sidney's erection once more. He kneaded it thumbs into Sidney's inner thighs and without hesitation returned to his motions from earlier. He kissed the head and soon after engulfed it wth his lips. He started to bob, using his tongue as he went up the shaft, and teeth gently scraping against the skin as he came back. He knew it would be a powerful sensation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk