Hidden Masterminds (Bloodbunny, me, 18+, private)

Arekushisu

Katsumi's smile faltered, "I didn't mean to be aggressive...probably was just the sense when I was drinking. I had a terrible day at work...so I mean." he shrugged and grabbed his jacket and slipped it on. "Alright, come on." he said gently and grabbed Yui's hand before walking to the door. When he opened it and walked out he locked the door behind him to make sure they wouldn't get stolen from. He then walked down the steps, keeping his pace slower since Yui was shorter than him. He knew that if he saw the wife and children that Yui would beg for the mans freedom, and even Katsumi couldn't let that happen. He wouldn't let it happen, he refused to let the man survive.

~

"I'm not five! I just don't want you looking at me!" he said with a pout and looked away sadly. "Can't a guy want some privacy?" he said with a sad look on his face. He pulled Lady to him and kissed her head. "Come on girl, you must be tired. Lets get in bed again." he said with a smile and curled up in his bed. The dog took Hayate's spot on the bed that he had once occupied and Yuki didn't make a move to budge the sleeping dog. He waved to Hayate, "Goodnight, I need my rest." he said weakly his eyes already starting to sag.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• Arekushisu

Yui held Katsumi's hand as they walked, it wasn't as if they man shouldn't be punished that he did deserve perhaps not to this degree, he wasn't all that worried about the man seeing how filthy he was...he was worried about the kids the mother did seem to care about the solution and was taking her stress out on the kids verbally from what he last saw. Yui wanted to take the kids away from her, they didn't deserve such awful parents and they were young enough not to remember all the details when they drew up. Right before the entered the viewing area Yui stopped Katsumi.

"Can we take those children into our care?" Yui said seriously.

"Their mother is being emotionally abusive...she doesn't deserve them they didn't do anything wrong."

Hayate gave a soft yawn.

"I've got patrol around this area watching the area...I'll be right outside the tent if you need me." Hayate said before picking up a small bag with small amounts of food and a book that he was trying his best to read.

• 2 weeks later...

Katsumi sighed and nodded to a guard before moving into the viewing area. He didn't say anything as he noticed the woman and the children standing by the side. He didn't say a word. When he felt Yuis hand on him he stopped and turned. He looked to the children, one was at least 4 and the other was 6 maybe. Katsumi looked at Yui, he motioned to the guard. "Pull the kids. Put them in the foster home for now..." He said gently and waved his hand. He looked at Yui, "im not really ready to be a father...we need to talk about this before we just pull on some kids. We can talk about it tonight but till then they will be in the homes care." He said and kissed Yuis head before walking into the top of the building. He looked down seeing the man his body shaking and his face disgusting from Katsumis beating.

-

Yuki nodded weakly, "Okay...ill sleep a little while longer and then I'll get up." He said with a smile before he fell asleep.

Yui nodded softly.

"Anywhere away from that woman is gone as long as their safe." Yui watched as Katsumi walked to the top of the building, upon looking down at the man they accidentally made eye contact the man giving his restrains a rough tug out of rage, Yui gulped and looked away waiting for it to all be over and for Katsumi to come back and take him away from this awful place.

Hayate gave Yuki a final smile before leaving the tent to began his rounds mid way through his rounds Hayate came running back in after handling a raider the asshole had knifed him in the eye. Hayate was shaking violently and looked at the sleeping Yuki not knowing if he should wake him or not.

Katsumi sighed softly and he nodded to the guards. The doors to the front gate were opened and the man was roughly pushed to the gates. "For harming another human being inside of my walls you will be sentenced to exile. You will walk the barren lands of the wastelands by yourself without aid from anyone. You will be sent out with nothing but the clothes on your body. Be happy that it wasn't death." He said and waved his hand. The guards pushed the man out of the gates.

He began screaming yelling about how Yui was a whore. He was begging for it. Katsumis anger got the best of him and he snapped. "Fine. If your mouth won't stop moving how about you don't have clothes either." He nodded. The guards stripped him down and left him outside the gates. Katsumi walked down and grabbed Yui his anger boiling.

--

Yuki slept really well. However lady jumped off of him and woke him up. He rubbed his eyes and blinked a few times to see a dazed Hayate standing with a bloody face. That's all Yuki needed. He jumped out of bed and covered his waist with the sheets before running to his side. "Holy shit! What happened to you?" He said and ushered him to the bed grabbing bandages and rags. He lightly touched his hand, "let me see.." He said softly.

Yui watched as the man began spouting lies about him nothing but pure hatred in his eyes as he looked down upon the man wanting nothing more then to rip out is vocal chords, Yui couldn't help but feel uneasy.

"Let go..." Yui stated linking arms with Kasumi his mind still on all those people who just watched and heard the man calling him a whole, he already had enough troubles at work and this wasn't going to help in the long run.

Hayato was sitting down on his bed by the time that the other had woken up after Lady woke him up.

"We had raiders in the camp I thought I could easily handle the guy but he got me in the eye...he did mange to get away but he got away with a lot more damage then I did I'm certain I did enough damage to scare them off for awhile." Hayato shook at the sight of large amount of blood.

"I-I don't know what to do.... it's pouring out so quickly...I don't want to lose my eye, I down think I'd survive if it gets infected." Hayates heaved his chest rising and falling quickly, Hayates was having a panic attack.

Katsumi sighed softly and he hugged Yui to his chest when they were out of sight from others. "I want you to take a month or so off from work...I don't think its safe for you to be there right now. "He said gently his fingers tilting the mans face up to look at him. He kissed him softly and he sighed, "Promise me? You'll take off...well I'm your boss. I could just tell you to but I don't want to force you to do anything...I just think its for the best. Alot of the men could be just like him and we just dont know it yet.." he said worried. His fingers still looked gross from punching the shit out of that guy but he didn't mind. Though he did pull back looking down, "Sorry." he said gently putting his hands into his pockets.

~

Yuki moved quickly and he sat down in between Hayate's legs his hands reaching up and touching his cheeks lightly moving his face so he could assess the damage. "Shh, you should really probably stop talking." he said gently and he looked through the wound. "You'll be okay, looks like he didn't get your eye, just next to it." he said gently and when he noticed Hayate not even paying attention he though on an impulse and he kissed the man. He didn't think anything of it but when he pulled away he knew he had his full attention. "Listen, you're okay. I can help you...so just stay still and don't freak out. YOu aren't going to die." he said gently and he grabbed a wrag starting to clean up the blood around the wound.

Yui gently hugged the other back.

" i understand, I don't want you to worry so if it makes you feel better I dont want you to be worrying all the time."Yui frowned as the other pulled away looking down, Yui gently cupped Katsumi's cheek kissing him gently.

" Do feel ashamed it isn't your fault you didnt send me in there knowing that man was going to do that." Yui gently cradled the others hands.

"Do they still hurt?"

Hayate paused as the other kissed him causing the blood mixed tears to slowly stop rolling down his cheeks as he gave Yuki a confused expression Hayate didn't say anything word as the other spoke and cleaned up his wound with a rag.

"Do you think it'll need stitches?" Hayate asked softly.

Katsumi looked surprised but he kissed Yui back. He smiled a little and winced when he touched his hands. "Yea..they still hurt...but it was worth it." He said gently and he leaned closer kissing him again his hands cupping the mans face. "I won't let anything happen to you.." He said gently against his lips.

-

Yuki blushed and sighed. "Yes. You'll need stitches." He said gently and he stopped cleaning it slowly and he looked at Hayate searching his face. "I'm sorry...that you got hurt." He said gently and he smiled. "I'm sorry..that you have to share this tent with me and you have all this bad luck because of me." He looked down at his hands wiping the blood off of them.

Yui looked down at the others hands.

"Want me to care for them later?" Yui asked softly pulling get away ever so slightly although still close to him.

"I want you...."Yui said softly, he had been thinking ever since the man had touched him that he didn't want his first to be some thoughtless perv, Yui was in love now and wanted his man to claim him so that he wouldn't be tainted by the hands of others.

"I want you to be my first,not some sick or pervert...

You."Yui said softly leaning his head on the others chest.

Hayate shook his head.

"It's not your fault I've been much more happy since you've come along. Trust me I've gotten into worse problems on my own." Hayate looked in the broken mirror to see the damage.

" a couple stitches definitely. "

• 2 weeks later...

Katsumi sighed and shook his head. "No no it's okay....my hands are fine." He said gently and looked to Yui. He seemed strange, like something was wrong. When he told him he wanted him his eyes blinked a few times. "You...want me to touch you...like that...?" He asked confused. "Most people don't want to be touched like that ever again..." He said lightly touching Yuis cheek. "Even if I didn't claim you here and now I wouldn't let someone like that be your first." He said gently kissing his nose. "If we are talking about this though...we may want to get home first." He said looking about them seeing some people looking their way.

-

Yuki looked down and he started threading the needle. "No...you've gotten hurt so much because of me. You've had to take care of me and clean my wounds...all for nothing..." He said under his breath and he sighed moving his fingers to the wound. "Close your eyes. And don't open them till I say." He said gently lining up the needle to start threading it through his skin.

Yui laughed slightly as the other kissed his nose.

" I understand but I don't think you'd ever act the way he did he was cold and rough and that was just through touching he said such awful things about me, you haven't said anything awful to me if anything their sweet." Yui leaned agansit Katsumi gently.

" I wouldn't have he disreaspect to do things like that in such a open place especially if your uncomfortable ." Yui paused and turned in the direction of the people giving them a slight glare before turning to Katsumi.

"Let's go home." Yui stated as he gently toke hold of the others hand as they began on their way.

Hayate smiled softly.

"Don't feel bad it's nice to have someone to take care of, makes me feel that I'm needed in some way that I have some worth to others." Closed his eyes and sat still as possible as he clenching the pillow in his lap.

Katsumi winced lightly when Yui grabbed his hand. He followed him though and he sighed. "I'm still sorry...had I not made you go to that meeting for me none of this would have happened..." He said gently and walked down the street to their house withYui. "Had I been more careful I wouldn't have given him the key to my office and made it so he could come up there...he had a family and a wife I never would have thought he would do something like this..." He said and sighed again. Before too long they were back home and entering the small mansion. He closed the door and locked it behind him. "Can you clean these..?" He asked holding out his hands in defeat.

-

Yuki looked at Hayates face and he blushed. "You have a sense of purpose. Even if you weren't taking care of me you have a whole camp to keep safe." He said softly moving the needle skillfully through the stitching. Before long he but the thread off and he sighed pulling away from Hayate. "All done." He said with a smile be fore he looked over his work. "I would say it won't take longer than a month for it to heal fully." He stood the shirt Hayate had given him falling to his thighs. He was still practically naked. He got cold water and got a rag wet. He came back and stood in front of Hayate holding it out to him. "Hold this to it and it should help with the swelling."

Yui smiled softly as the other held his hands out in defeat.

"I was going to clean them one way or another even if it meant you were asleep while I did so." Yui brought the other to the bathroom and pulled out the first aid.

"This may sting a little but do try to stay still." Yui began to clean the wounds with rubbing alcohol and cotton before beginning to pat them dry.

"You really have to stop blaming yourself. " Yui said softly as he took the ointment and spread it over his knuckles before bandaging them.

"I want to get the infection out first... it seems that you left them open so long they've started to get infected nothing serious but I don't want to sew them shut and end up sealing it inside."

Hayate smiled softly.

"Yeah but they have many others to help it doesn't rest on my shoulders much at all." Hayate sighed a breath of relief as the other finished his stitches.

"I think tomorrow if I'm not feeling to bad I'm going to go into the city and try to get you some clothing since your was torn in the fight. I'll leave you with my grandmother she's a good woman and surprisingly strong I'll be back before noon."

Katsumi looked down and followed Yui to the bathroom. He stood with his hands out and as still as he could be. He groaned softly when the alcohol connected with his skin but stayed as still as he could. When they were finally bandaged he leaned against the counter panting softly. "It's fine...you can stitch them later.." He said softly rubbing his wrists. It made him feel s little better if he tightened his hands around them and brought the pain somewhere else rather than his knuckles. "You tell me to not blame myself...but it was my fault." He said gently. "I was messing around with you at work when I shouldnt have." He said softly looking at his hands. "And you had to watch me beat the shit out of him...for all I know you could be scared of me.."

-

Yuki looked at him and he shook his head. "No I'm okay...I can find something here I'm sure." He said softly and sat down next to Hayate wincing. "You need rest, I don't want you going out right now. I'm fine as long as I stay in your tent.." He said with a blush. "If I go walking around without any pants on people may think you have someone sharing a bed with you. Since it is your shirt I'm wearing" he said tilting his head and looking st Hayate.

"Promise me you so t go into town tomorrow I'm okay for right now. Wait till you rest some."

Yui gently kissed the others cheek.

"If I were afraid of you why would I be so calm...honestly it felt like justice when I saw you hurting the man that wronged me." Yui said softly bringing him to the living room having him sit down on the couch with him as he rested against Katsumi sitting between his legs.

"Even I have regrets I've made in the past don't be to harsh on yourself. " Yui passionately yet gently kissed Katsumi.

"Try not to think about it to much...please Katsumi let's try our best to put it behind us."

Hayate bit his lip slightly.

"I doubt they will notice....but I'll stay here in the camp if it makes you feel better." Hayate blushed slightly at the thought of sharing a bed with Yuki. His member b0e0coming slightly hard at the thought he grabbed a pillow and covered his lap.

"I promise..."

Katsumi followed Yui and sat down on the couch. He looked up at him and kissed him back gently. "You're not scared of me..?" He asked softly looking to him. "You don't have to stay here...I can build you a nice house next to mine. You don't even have to work with me anymore if you don't want to, Ill give you whatever you want.." He said gently and teared up. He looked down shaking his head. He made fists and he sighed. He hated himself for letting it happened and wished with everything in him that he could make it go away.

-

Yuki looked to Hayate and he tilted his head. "Are you okay?" He asked lightly touching Hayates hand. "Does something hurt?" He asked and he looked at the pillow and he shook his head. "I'm sure people would ask about it, considering I would be leaving your tent with only your shirt on." He said and giggled a little. "I'm sure it would cause some questions. Specially from your cute nurse girlfriend."

Yui frowned softly and cupped the others cheek wiping away the gathering tears from the others eyes.

"I'm not scared of you nor am I mad at you for what happened to me." Yui hugged Katsuni I'm not going anywhere I'm going to stay by you no matter what okay?" Yui leaned againsit Katsumi not wanting to let go

Hayate flinched softly as the other touched his hand not expecting it from the other.

"Shes not my girlfriend shes just to clingy...much more then I'd ever be comfortable with." Hayate sighed softly.

"I've never liked her."

Katsumi groaned and he hugged Yui tightly. He hid his face in his neck and just started crying. He didn't care that his glasses were still on or that his knuckles were hurting. "I'm so sorry.." He said gently hugging him tighter against his body. He kissed his shoulder, "I won't ever let it happen again. Ever!"

-

Yuki smiled a little and leaned back on his hands the shirt of his coming up even higher. "You didn't? She hung all over you like the two of you have fuckes countless times." He said and looked to Hayate. "That's where I got the impression. And she told me...to stay away from you." He said gently and looked away.

Yui smiled softly and gently stroked the others hair. Holding him tight .

"I know you won't I can see the seriousness in your eyes." Yui pulled the other into a gentle kiss pulling away when he heard the clock go off it was starting to get late.

"Would you like me to make you something to eat?" Yui asked worried yhat the other hadn't eaten much all day.

Hayate laughed softly.

"She's too persistent although I've told her multiple times that I wasn't interested. " Hayate paused his face turning serious in w matter of seconds.

"She what?!" Hayate got up and headed for the entrance of the tent.

Katsumi kissed him back weakly. When he was about to get up he hugged his waist tighter. "I'm not hungry....don't go just yet....I want to drink really bad but I promised you I would stop..." He said gently and rested his forehead on his shoulder. "It's hard....I hate myself so much for what happened and I want to forget for awhile...but I don't want you mad at me." He said gently and shook his head.

-

Yuki blushed a little and stood grabbing Hayate by the wrist. He pulled him back. "It's okay hey she didn't say y'all were together just that I can't-" he accidentally pulled too hard and went off balance. He pulled Hayate to try and balance himself and the man fell right ontop of him. He blushed darkly being in nothing but a shirt and someone laying on him was embarrassing. "I'm sorry!"

Yui frowned softly.

"I'm not mad at you for that it just worries me." Yui sat himself back on the couch.

"I'm sure theres another way to help you forget." Yui stroked the others hair gently.

"I want ti be with you for as long as possible, I don't eant you to drink to forget temporarily to get permanent damage. '

Hayate's cheeks tinted a soft pink when he landed ontop of the other male.

"You know your really to adorable." Hayate chuckled softly gently running his hand theough the others hair. Hayate paused for a moment and began to get up.

Katsumi looked at him and sighed. "Like what? You'll have to take the booze out of the house..." He said gently and looked away. "I can't think of anything else that would make me forget about what I put you through..." He said gently and kissed his shoulder gently. He leaned back on the sofa and sighed.

-

Yuki lightly hugged Hayate wincing. "Ow...you're okay..." He said softly hiding his face in Hayates chest. "I didn't mean to make you fall...are you okay?" He asked blinking up at him a blush on his cheeks.

Yui paused or a moment and reached over to the raido and turned it on to a clasiscal channel which the waltz was playing, Yui looked at Katsumi with a cheesy smile.

"May I have this dance?"

Hayate qas slightly suprised by the hug but didnt pull away.

"Yeah I'm fine...a better question is how your doing?" Hayate asked worry in his voice.

"Dont worry I know that you weren't trying to make me fall."

Katsumi looked at Yui with a confused look. When he asked him to dance he chuckled. He stood, not really in the mood for fun. He lightly took Yuis hand in his own and pulled the boy against his chest. His hand rested on his lower back and he kissed him gently. "Alright." He moved to the music leading Yui in a waltz.

-

Yuki waved his hand and smiled "I'm alright. Just a little embarassed." He said gently and looked down. "If she doesn't matter to you then why were you going to run to her...?" He asked rather shyly. "Is she the reason you're hard...?" He asked even quieter his cheeks burning.