Hidden Masterminds (Bloodbunny, me, 18+, private)

Arekushisu

Yuu looked down at the table .

"Well I guess the reason why I worry is I care about you." Yuu stated softly, after some silence passed by theother male said something that made his heart break slightly.

"Your full of lots of potential! Font say such dark things." Seconds later his cheeks flushed a dark red as the other changed the topic.

"Correct." Yuu muttered blushing darkly.

"Not that I didn't have a chance....I just never thought to kiss someone." He laughed nervously.

"Actully for my first kiss being someone who was hammered it went pretty well I always imagined is get my face mauled off." Yuu's blush darkened as he realized what he had just said.

Hayate yawned softly.

"I'm actually pretty tired....perhaps you could read to be untill I fall asleep....I mean if that doesn't seem to childish to you." Hayate blushed slightly as he looked away.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• Arekushisu

Katsumi laughed softly and he tilted his head. "Thanks Yuu...least someone cares about me. I'll cut back on the drinking for you." he said gently and ruffled the others hair. A light chuckle left his lips hearing him, "Well I'm glad you liked my hammered make out session with you. I'm just sad I can't remember it. If the time comes for it to happen again make sure I'm sober for it so I can fully enjoy your lips." he winked and stood stretching. "Spend the day with me Yuu? I really don't want to go out...plus...I want to spend some time with you. We rarely get away time from the office and seeing as I'm the boss I'm sure we could get an excuse today." he smiled and winked at Yuu.

Yuki smiled brightly and he shook his head, "No no I don't find that childish at all! I'll just sit by you and read!" he smiled and looked around for a chair. "Is there a chair or something I could pull up to your bed to sit in while I read?" he blushed. "I guess i could sit ontop of the covers if we don't have one." he said smiling brightly. He scooped up the book in his hands and flipped through the pages noticing slight charred marks where it could have caught some flame from a nearby fire but was lucky enough not to be burned. His fingers graced the pages as if they were a newborn child and he smiled brightly, excited for the story inside of it.

Yuu stutter as his cheeks retained their blush coated state.

"Thank-you....I really appreciate it." Yuu smiled softly playing with his hair unconsciously.

" it was more of a quick p-peck." Yuu covered his face, was this what they called embarrassment?

"W-wait are you flirting with me?" Yuu looked up at the other confused slightly.

Hayate smiled softly.

"You can sit on the bed, it'll be more.comfortable then the crate we have to sit on." Hayate waited excitedly for the other male to began to read.

Katsumi smiled and he tilted his head, "And if I was? Would you say it was a good thing or not that I'm flirting with you?" He smiled and cleaned the last of their plates and sighed. "A peck? Oh that just wont due." he laughed and shook his head, "I'm kidding. Hurry up and get ready then we'll head out." he smiled and ran up to his room. He shut the door behind him shedding his clothes from the nights before and sliding on his outfit for the day. It was a pair of jeans and a button up white shirt. He usually wore the same thing every day, and at work it was suites and a tie. He pulled on his shoes and stretched going to brush his teeth and combing his hair out. He was rather excited for the day he had planned with Yuu, and hoped that that red blush on his face would stay longer.

~

Yuki smiled brightly and carried the book to the bed climbing ontop of the blankets and getting comfortable, he smiled lightly. "Is this okay? I don't want to crowd you or make you feel uncomfortable." he said and blushed seeing the two dogs climbing up ontop of the bed with them. He finally opened the book and began to read, "Squire Trelawney, Dr. Livesey, and the rest of these gentlemen having asked me to write down the whole particulars about Treasure Island, from the beginning to the end, keeping nothing back but the bearings of the island..."

He read in a calm manner, his eyes rolling over the pages enjoying his reading of the book. He loved it, reading, allowing his voice to run through the air and into the night sharing a story written hundreds of years ago. He hoped that Hayate would enjoy it too, and would bring him more and more stories to read to him.

(Please make your posts longer, too little makes it hard to write back)

Yuu looked down at the floor buttoning up his shirt.

"I'm not sure....I mean it's not bad or anything like that....I'm just not use to such treatment." Yuu grabbed his glasses and looked at them for a moment wondering if he should wear them since it seemed like it had been forever since he last wore them instead of contacts, the others words snapped him back to reality causing the fading blush go darkened once again.

"What did you expect? For the both of us to be sword fighting with our tongues?" The younger male chuckled slightly.

"Yeah we should both start to get ready." He chuckled slightly and headed to his room slipping into a frsh pair of pants then straighting himself up before brushing his teeth and then meeting Katsumi in the living room.

"Mmm you smell like spear mint." He stated as he walked next to Katsumi, he turned to face the other and laughed slightly.

"That explains why I smelled so strong you have some toothpaste on your cheek." Yuu hummed.

Hayate smiled softly.

"Oh don't worry about it! On these cold nights it's more cosy to be hudled up besides each bed is ment for two people since the camp thought there was going to be alot more people."he stated before leaning back listening to the other as he began to read, his voice was smooth and strong yet soothed him.

Soon enough Hayates eyelids grew heavy and he drifted off to sleep and began to enter a dream of the two whom had found a island full of books in the dream. He seemed peaceful as he slept no longer aware of what was going on around him.

(Sorry about the that, I'm trying my very best.)

Katsumi laughed lightly and he shook his head replaying what Yuu had said. He slid his glasses on his face and sighed rubbing his eyes once before letting them fall back into place. He then walked out of his room and met up with Yuu. "Thank you..? I think...?" he said lightly to the comment before blushing lightly wiping the toothpaste off his cheek. "Least you know I brushed my teeth!" He humphed and walked out the door holding it open for Yuu and he smiled. "Where to first? Amusement park? The movies? Game room?" he laughed acting like a child. Really he just loved being out of work, no matter what he did now it didn't change the course of things. He was able to freely do as he wished.

He knew that when they would walk down the street, they would be followed by wondering eyes. But he didn't mind, Yuu took away from the guilt and almost unbearable stares of the people around him treating him like a celebrity.He never really told Yuu how much he helped him through the day, but he kind of assumed the boy knew it. He locked up after Yuu left the house and he smiled bumping his shoulder, "Come on, pick what we are doing!" He smiled brightly.

~

Yuki yawned as he read his voice echoing over the still night. The lamp at his side flickering and causing shadows to dance across the pages. He looked over seeing Hayate sound asleep. He laughed lightly under his breath and touched Lady's head. She had slowly throughout his reading inched her way in between his legs and rested her head on his thigh. He yawned again and instead of reading aloud he marked the page Hayate had fallen asleep on and kept reading on his own.

His eyes raced through the pages and before too long he had finished over half the book. But around the middle his eyes had started to droop. He found himself falling asleep in Hayate's bed rather than moving over to his own. And before too long he had fallen asleep slumped over onto Hayate's chest the book resting between their bodies where it had fallen and Yuki's hands on Hayate's chest.

Yuu laughed softly.

"I never knew you liked that sort of thing! I guess there are still a few things that I don't know about you aren't there?" Yuu began to wonder where they should go today.

"I've actually never have been to an amusement park... What are they like?"he asked as he tilted his head.

Yuu followed the other out of the house, they weren't even in a busy area and he could already feel everyones eyes on them.

" What do you like to do? I want to do something that the both of us will enjoy."Yuu smiled softly.

As the night progressed Hayate had slowly slipped into a lewd dream in which he was holding the other male close his hand slipping beneath his shirt tracing his mucles as he placed gentle kisses and bites along the others neck in his dream yet Hayate was unconsciously doing this to the other in reality!

Katsumi laughed and shook his head, "I am human! I don't always have a stick up my ass Yuu." he chuckled and started walking down the path toward the large gates at the end of his property. "Oh...it's alot of fun! Many games, kind of little carnival games but if you like roller coasters they are there too. Plus, you can't imagine how good the food is!" he smiled brightly and opened the gates for Yuu to walk through.

"Me? Oh I don't mind the amusement park if you've never been. I mean wouldn't it be fun for you to try something new? Step out of your comfort zone?" He asked and smiled shutting the gates behind them locking it with his keys. Thanks to the electricity that ran in their little paradise roller coasters and fun rides were able to function properly even in this apocalyptic world. It almost made the war zone outside feel fake, like a back drop to a bad dream that would go away once you woke up. Their little eden, had so many things that the survivors could only dream of.

~

Yuki slept rather peacefully, he didn't have any particular dreams or nightmares. He had a dreamless, calm sleep. Till he woke up to the feeling of hands roaming his body. He quickly snapped his eyes open and pushed the body away from him. The sound of Lady growling was masked by his gasping sobs as they left his lips. He fell from the rather small bed and in the dark he fingered his way to the corner of the room he was in curling up into a ball. His body was shaking hard and he could feel Lady walk to him nuzzling his tear soaked face with her nose.

He was panicking, he didn't know where he was, or who was in the bed with him. Let alone touching him with such informal behavior, almost romantically. Heavy labored gasps left his throat as his chest rose and fell in a fast motion. He quickly paced his head between his legs his fingers interlocking in the locks of his hair pulling on it for a sense of reality. Memories, thousands of them were flashing through his mind. His parents sexually abused him and this just triggered a panic attack. The hands felt like his fathers and the voice in his mind was his mothers telling him that everything would be fine as long as he let his father have his way. His body slowly rocked in place as lady started to whine loudly in an effort to wake the other male up if he wasn't already from that shove.

Yuu laughed slightly.

"Yeah your right....it does sound like alot of fun lets go!" Yuu fixed his coat.

"I've heard alot about cotton candy, I'm really excited to try it as well since I heard they sell it there." He hummed softly.

Hayates eyes snapped open after he was shoved causing him to hit his head off the bed frame and fall onto the tough floor which was followed by a loud snapping sound.

"Yuki....? Are you up.....I think...my leg brace just snapped...can you turn a lantern on? I can't get up." Hayate tried to sit up once more without success.

"Yuki....what happened?... Why are you up so early anyway?"

Once the light was on, Hayatehad his leg stuck under the half collapsed bed, his leg brace snapped beyond the point of even trying to walk on it even if he had the option.

"I need you to stay calm...and get help ok?" He gritted his teeth in pain.

Katsumi laughed gently, "You're just like a kid too...wanting to try cotton candy for the first time~" he winked and smiled softly putting his hands in his pockets as they started down the sidewalk. One of the pluses of having a small society like the one they had everything was within walking distance of anyones homes. You could live on the other side of the camp and still be able to walk to Katsumi's home from there. He planned it out this way, so that everyone would be relatively in one spot and no one would leak out and tell others about the place. It was top secret, and those of the people here were chosen by himself to stay and work on the reaction drug that would propel the virus into an unstoppable disease.

~

Yuki shook his head and his hands went into his hair and he paused his rocking as he heard a calm voice. His eyes snapped open and tears filled them, "Oh my gosh, Hayate I'm so sorry I didn't...I didn't know it was you.." he shook his head and jumped off the bed moving to Hayate's side his hands still shaking horribly. Yuki sniffled and wiped his eyes the best he could before moving and lifting the bed off the others leg pulling it out from under the bed. His breathing was still labored and anyone could tell he was scared of the man before him but he knew he needed help. "Okay..." he said softly to himself assessing the snapped leg brace and making a solution to fix it.

"I don't think you broke your leg per say, I think the brace snapped here and here making it uncomfortable for you...and the weight of the bed didn't help either." he said softly almost faintly and his hands shaking as they were moved over the others leg pulling the pieces of leg brace that had caved inward to attack Hayate's leg and harmed him. He tilted his head and slightly tweaked it and it was fixed, "Do you think you still need medical help..? I've adjusted the brace so it won't hurt you anymore.." he said softly before backing away from him and holding his hands to his chest looking at the ground.

Yuu huffed softly his cheeks tinting a warm red as Katsumi commented on how childish Yuu was being.

"W-well isn't everyone excited to try new things?" Yuu muttered trying to hide his embarrassment from the other male .

" I've always wondered...why did you pick me to come work for you?" Yuu glanced up at the other male his eyes full of curiosity. Yuu always had mixed feelings about Katsumi's "work" yet at the same thing it was amazing to see just how passionate the man really was about what he did even if at times Yuu feared that the virus would become to strong one day and they wouldn't be able to contain it.

Hayate sighed soflty.

"It's ok you'd be surprised how many times I've broken it myself." Hayate sighed

"By the way I don't have lower leg on that side so it was the brace that snapped." Hayate groaned in pain.

"I need you to go get the medic, he's in the tent with the red Cross"

Katsumi tilted his head and he blushed, "Why I picked you?" he asked and looked away. "I would say I picked you because you believed in me?" he said gently and smiled his feet guiding them to the amusement park not to far from where the were now. "I don't know...I guess you could say I liked you? Your character your ambitions..everything." he said softly and looked ahead of them. "You didn't try to get in the way of my work, you didn't want to get in the way. Sure you may have been saving yourself but you were nice and kind to me. So, I didn't mind bringing you in when the time was needed." he said gently and looked at Yuu smiling. "Anyway! Here we are!" he said and smiled brightly looking over the amusement park. They didn't need tickets so they walked straight through, Katsumi nodded to the guards and they did back. They had free reign over every piece of equipment.

~

Yuki nodded and his eyes watered, "I'm sorry...y-you...i-its your fault this happened." he shook his head and stood running to the medical tent. He felt Lady at his heels and he stopped at the tent his chest heaving, "Hayate's in trouble. H-he fell off the bed and broke his brace I need someone to come and help." he said to everyone not knowing exactly who to go to. He was relieved when a man stepped up and nodded. Yuki turned and started running back to the tent his eyes scanning for their small little house that he really didn't know where it was. "I-i'm s-sorry I don't know where I'm going." he said shakily and the medic nodded grabbing his hand and running with him to the tent he had left moment before.

They burst in and he instantly started work as Yuki collapsed on the bed across from them hugging his knees. He felt the best thing to do was stay out of the way. His body felt disgusting and it crawled with the ghostly touches of his mother and father. He knew full well they hadn't touched him, but it felt like they had and he couldn't take it. Lady sat next to him licking his cheek here and there reassuring him that he would in fact be okay and that it was all just a dream.

Yuu smiled as he listen to the other male as he spoke, it wasn't often that the other opened up like this but it was always interesting to hear whatever he had to say.

"For personality and being understanding?" Yuu smiled softly.

"I'm glad you see me that way, boy all those weird looks I get around the office...its nice to know that some one see's me differently."

As they arrived at the amusement park Yuu looked up at the giant park in awe.

"Do this is an amusent park." Yuu whispered sofly as his eyes twinkled with excitement, the smell of sweets and popcorn filling the air.

The medica rushed around Hayate and began to get to work on removing the collapsed bed and fixing his brace.After a good amount of time passed the medics left the tent and Hayate wobbled over.

"Almost good as new." Hayate said with a wide smile before the smile soon fading.

"You really look like something has shaken you... Will you be ok?"

Katsumi laughed softly as he watched Yuu brighten from the look around him. "Yea, this is it. Come on what do you want to do first?" he asked and smiled brightly looking around himself. He smiled noticing the roller coasters and the large rides that the kids were playing on as well as adults. He smiled and looked back at Yuu, "I know you're probably not hungry but if you are lets grab some cotton candy! OR we can go ride some rides then come back and eat some of everything!" He said brightly and moved looking at Yuu. He could feel people looking at him and he hated it, everyone stared. Some hated him and some loved him for what he did, but all were here.

~

Yuki watched sickly from his spot on his bed and his hands were tightly holding onto one another and red spots were forming where his nails were digging into his hands. He jumped lightly hearing Hayate speak to him and he smiled softly, "Oh..thats good. I'm happy its all better.." he said softly looking away. "Y-you...w-well...no I don't think I'll be okay..." he said softly tears forming. "I-i cant sleep with you Hayate...even if it is cold I'm going to sleep in my own bed over here.." he said softly and looked down at his hands watching blood form on his palms. "W-while I was sleeping...y-you were touching me...inappropriately...in your sleep...a-and thats why I woke up and pushed you away leading to..this.." he said looking up at Hayate. "Y-you can't touch me like that...not without me saying its okay...y-you just can't.." he said his lips quivering.

Yuu gasped and paused.

"Ohhhhhhh I can't decide both sound good! You pick for me!" Yuu laughed.

"Although perhaps we should go on some rides first before we eat anything since I heard the rides can be cruel on your stomach if you just ate."

Hayate's face formed a confused expression.

"I never asked you too....I actually get a bit rowdy in my sleep...so it'd be best if you sleep in your own bed." Hayate frowned and handed the other a handkerchief as spring whined softly and wobbled over and hopped into Yuki's lap gently nuzzling trying to comfort him.

"...I'm so sorry...I didn't know...if you want I can see if you can get a tent change..." Hayate sat on his own bed cupping his face with his hands.

"I'm so sorry, I never meant for this to happen." Hayate began to feel tears trickle down his face he wiped them away looking confused.

"I've been so long since I last cried." He muttered furiously wiping his tears away.

Katsumi laughed softly and he nodded, "Yes some of the rides can be hard on your stomach, but come on." he smiled and grabbed Yuu's hand running to the closest ride and moving to the front every one kind of making a fork in the crowd for them. They got on that moment and he smiled looking at Yuu as they were being strapped into the little spinning tea cups. "We can start with something that isn't too scary...then we can make our way to the roller coaster." he winked and smiled laughing as the rides started up.

~

Yuki looked down and he nodded, "No you didn't ask me...b-but you said that it would be best if I did because of the cool weather...b-but I didn't think you would.." he said softly and looked down at the puppy in his lap touching it lightly with his finger. Yuki shook his head, "No No I'll be okay...long as you don't touch me..." he said softly taking the handkerchief from Hayate. "Don't cry...it was in your sleep...I don't know what you were dreaming about but you just...in your sleep started touching me...its not your fault I'm mentally scarred from it...don't beat yourself up so much I'm okay. "he said softly sitting up and looking at him. "I used to cry all the time...I would wake up and see once again that no one was with me...a-and now I wake up and you're here so I mean thats a plus! But...when I woke up tonight...it was just that I didn't know it was you...that was touching me I mean. I was just waking up so I didn't know where I was or who was with me so really thats what scared me the most.." he said softly and tilted his head his hair pushing into his face slightly.

Yuu glanced around the tea cup they were sitting in with a confused expression.

"The sign said spinning tea c-" Yuu gasped as the ride started up and they began to spin, Yuu looked around to see alot of the others on the ride spinning the wheel in the middle.

"Oh I think I get it!" Yuu joined in helpinh the other male spin the wheel.

"Whoa!!! It's going so fast!"

Hayate listened as the other spoke.

"I'll try my best to see if I can find you some blankets next time we go scavenging so that you can stay warm...you were just so skinny I'd assume you'd have a hard time staying warm." Spring gently nuzzled agansit Yuki's finger as the male petted the pup.

"I guess you can say that I've seen alot and that's why I don't cry much....although I can somewhat relate.....so that's probably why...." He sniffed softly wiping away his tears once more.

"The suns actually beganing to rise... We could probably sneak out without the group...they don't mind too much as long as you aren't alone....we could head into town and get you those blankets and some books."

Katsumi laughed softly and his hands moved spinning the dial in the middle of their little car causing the entire ride to spin faster. He laughed softly feeling the other males body against his own he looked over at Yuu and smiled, "Having fun??" he asked over the whirl of wind and screams from the other couples around them. They usually rode the ride for the closeness it instantly throws you into. So if you don't like the person you're riding with they usually sit there without pulling the middle dial. Finally the ride whirled to a stop and Katsumi smiled brightly, "Well, what now?" he asked as he helped Yuu down from the car smiling softly as he opened the gate for them.

~

Yuki stood and he sighed weakly, "Hayate..." he said softly stopping himself. "Its okay I call you by that name yes..?" he said softly looking up at the man. "I didn't mean to cause you to be sad...I just...I can't take that type of contact with someone..." he said and smiled softly. "Thank you...for getting me stuff. But I don't mind sleeping with whats on the cot now.." he said softly looking back at the bed which had a small pillow and just a sheet. "I slept in worse..snow to be exact without anything but Lady. So I don't think I'll be too cold. But thank you for looking out for me." He said softly handing Spring to the male. "Here is your puppy, I'm all cheered up more or less so I think you could use him." he giggled softly and moved the dogs face to Hayates laughing as it licked his tears away.

Yuu letted out a soft gasp as he was thrown against the other male, he quickly clinged to the other male hiding his face in the other's neck not knowing what was happening.

"I-I feel like we're going to fly out of the cart." Yuu stuttered softly.

Once they got off the ride Yuu wobbly got out of the cart with the help of the other male.

"Perhaps the ferris wheel?" Yuu laughed nervously.

"It looks a lot easier on the stomach."

Hayate nodded.

"Calling me by Hayate is perfectly fine." Hayate stated while biting his lip trying to prevent himself from going into a cry fit.

"It's ok I know you didn't mean to..." Hayate gave the other a small smile.

"And I will be getting you some blankets I'm not taking for an answer." he laughed softly as Spring licked away his tears as he took him into his arms.

Katsumi laughed softly and his hand released Yuu's, "Oh? You didn't like that one? Its a kiddy ride Yuu." he chuckled and smiled. "But sure, the ferris wheel is okay with me~ Its tall so I'm sure you can see the sunset from up there.." he said gently and motioned for him to follow him. Do to the crowd Katsumi reached back and grabbed his hand pulling him after him. Once they got up to the Ferris Wheel he looked up at it nodding to see how tall and nice it was. "Good part is...they wont kick us off. So if you wan to ride it longer than one go around we don't have to get off." he said gently and smiled nodding to the attendant as he opened the cage for them. "After you Yuu." he said holding the door open to him.

~

"Hayate...I am sorry...you just really freaked me out..." he said softly sitting next to him his head casting down. He felt tears come to his eyes, "I woke up and I just didn't remember where I was or who I was with...so...I remembered a different time and place and I thought it was then again...so I just turned to self defense and I pushed you so hard away from me I didn't think you would fall out of the bed." he said gently looking at him laughing softly. "...please forgive me...I did mean to hurt you...but I didn't know it was you...I meant to hurt someone else that I thought was you.." he said softly hiding his face in his hands sighing deeply. "You really don't have to get me anything I don't mind it at all..." he said softly and and leaned into himself.

Yuu tilted his head downwards slightly trying to hide his embassment and blush from the other male.

"Oh yeah the sunset..." Yuu hadn't even realized how fast time was going by since they were having so much fun together.

Yuu stepped inside the cage and watched as Katsumi soon followed.

"It's really nice out." Yuu said with a smile as he looked over the park as they began to rise then looked back at Katsumi.

Hayate smiled slightly.

"Don't cry...I've already forgiven you, I can understand why you did that and what your saying but don't worry I'm not mad or anything." Hayaten looked down at his leg brake.

"I'm use to being hurt its fine." After realizing what he said he quickly covered his mouth.

Katsumi chuckled softly and slid into the seat next to Yuu bumping shoulders with him on accident. He sighed and leaned back into the chair as they slowly began to rise. "I agree, Its not hot or cold or anything so its really nice out here. Plus the sun isn't too bright either. Later when the sun is going down we'll have to ride again okay?" he smiled and looked at Yuu meeting his gave easily smiling getting closer to Yuu. "You look really nice by the way. Its good to see you outside in the normal world rather than just at work." he said gently and smiled.

~

Yuki wiped his eyes and he laughed softly, "I'm sorry...I wish I could tell you everything that happened, why I'm scared, why I'm upset about this but I can't...I don't trust you just yet...and I'm sorry I hurt you.." he said softly blushing and he kissed the males cheek. "I'm sorry...I didn't mean to...plus you should be more careful...Anyway...Its still really early so do you want to lay back down and rest some more?" he asked sitting on his bed.

Yuu smiled softly.

"Yeah that's fine with me, it sounds like a great idea." Yuu looked over and noticed how the other acted when he was around him or outside of work.

"It's always nice to see you having so much fun as well, its like we're cut off from everyone up here isn't it?" Yuu laughed softly.

Hayate sighed in relief when he noticed that the other male didn't notice his little mistake.

"It's fine. It's fine." Hayate laughed softly.

"I don't feel bad at all I almost feel good as new! You'll only make me feel bad if you keep apologizing, also don't apologize for apologizing." He laughed trying to brighten up the mood a little bit.

"If your tired you can go back to sleep....but right now I feel like I wouldn't be able to fall asleep even if I tried! My curiosity is calling me to go out there!" He smiled.

" I mean I don't really want to leave you alone.... After all that..."

Katsumi looked down and he pushed up his glasses before sighing and pulling them off his face and starting to clean them with his shirt. "Oh? I'm sorry...work makes me rather...serious and upset. Being outside gives me a nice release, alot of the times when I come home I'm pissy so I'm sorry." He said chuckling gently sighing. "I like you outside of it, work I mean." he said and slid his glasses back onto his face running a hand through his hair. "I'm sorry if I seem angry often times...and I'm sorry I drink.." he said softly. He really hoped that Yuu would understand that he really didn't mean what he said when he was drunk or angry after work. He really appreciated all that he did and wanted to tell him so even though he never had the chance too.

Yuu has stuck with him ever since he started this business so he should really be nicer to him. He smiled gently, "Yuu? What is it you want...with sticking with me? You say that having someone like me living with you is hard seeing as our opinions clash somewhat yet you've never once left my side. Could it be that you like me?" he asked tilting his head looking at Yuu and he smirked.

~

Yuki smiled lightly and he nodded, "Okay okay I'll stop apologizing...though you know you can go out without me...I'll really be okay. I've been through worse by myself so you really shouldn't worry about me." he said gently and he leaned up against the bed sighing. "...I've been alone my whole life...so I mean...I'll be okay taking care of myself." he said gently smiling a cute smile to Hayate and he touched Lady's head. "Plus the pups will be here with me so you really shouldn't worry about me!" he giggled gently wiping his tears which have slowly started to leave his cheeks.

Yuu looked downward slightly.

"Don't worry about it, I can understand why you would drink your work is very stressful surely." Yuu smiled sadly.

Yuu paused as the other began to question him.

"What do I want?...." Yuu paused for a moment unsure himself what he wanted.

" I don't know I feel at peace somewhat when I'm with you...something I don't feel when in alone..." Yuu looked away before wipping back around blushing furiously at the others question.

"L-Like you? I've never felt such a feeling how would I know?" He hid his face slightly.

Hayate smiled sadly.

"ok, if you insist... I actually also have some things to do slight out of town so if I'm a while that's why, so don't worry." He smiled and began to pack a bag.