Hidden Masterminds (Bloodbunny, me, 18+, private)

Arekushisu

Katsumi laughed softly and he shook his head, "Calm around me? If you knew what I was thinking you wouldn't be so calm." he said gently under his breath and he laughed gently. "Ah? Never once had a lover Yuu? Not once?" he said tilting his head. "Thats rather sad...seeing as you're attractive. I would have thought you would have dated many people as well as slept with a few." he said gently and sighed. "Not that you've slept with a ton I didn't think that just that you weren't ya know..new to the romance scene." he said and ran a hand through his hair. "Anyway...I didn't kiss you just because I felt like it...I usually don't do those things less I have emotions for someone." he closed his eyes and angled his face upwards leaning against the cage behind them. "After thinking on it I think I've liked you for awhile...in more than a friend sense." he said chuckling softly and he shook his head. "But I'm not really sure. I just was wondering if you did like me in any way." he smiled gently and peeked at Yuu.

~

Yuki leaned forward and he looked concerned, "You're...you aren't leaving are you...?" he asked softly looking up at him. "You're not leaving for good are you...?" he asked softly watching him pack a bag. "If you aren't coming back then I'm going with you...you're the only person I know slightly here...the only person I trust to even be in the same room as me.." He said softly looking at him almost in tears. "I don't want to be left here if you're never coming back.." he said weakly and Lady started to growl. He let his hand run over her head and he sighed softly, "I mean...just let me know so I can leave on my own.." he said gently.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• Arekushisu

This blush only darkened.

"What do you mean?" Yuu shook the thought off.

"Looks aren't everything in a person , and if the person had no emotional connection to me I don't see a point if their in it for looks." Yuu twidlded his thumbs gently.

"It's not that I don't like you, I'm just uncertain I know I feel something for you I'm just not sure what...I've never felt this way about anyone...it sort of scares me..." Yuu laughed softly.

"I probably sound like a child."

Hayate smiled sadly.

"Hush I'm not leaving you." He walked over to Yuki and sat on the bed before hugging him gently.

"Don't cry, I'm not leaving you." He gently stroked the other hair.

"I'd never do that on purpose."

Katsumi shook his head and he smiled gently looking at him. "No, I don't think you sound like a child. It's natural for it to scare you when you've never experienced it before." he said softly and looked at Yuu. "How about one more round around and then lets go get something to eat?" he asked smiling at Yuu. "Don't think too hard on how you feel for me. Really don't, I was just teasing you. Trying to get a rise out of you so to speak." he said chuckling as he stretched out his legs letting them rest up on the other seat across from them.

~

A wince slash flinch ran through his body as he felt arms go around him, "Ah...you promise...? You're my first...so called friend in a long while.." he said softly hugging him back almost hesitantly. He was still scared of the man before him, and he didn't know anything about him but for some reason he had a sense of closeness with this man. He felt comfortable with him and basically felt at home in their small little tent. He just met him, yet he loves the feeling of having someoen care about him. "Fine...come back though...and be safe...I can't have you dying. Take lady if you need to...she is a good girl and will protect you." he said softly and Lady barked in unison with her name.

Yuu laughed softly.

" Through everything that we been through together I think that I wouldn't be scared of such things." Yuu played with his hair nervously unable to make eye contact with the other male.

"F-Food? Sure I guess that sounds good after another round on the Ferris wheel." Yuu stated as he smiled still looking down at the ground.

" I always never understood the whole thing about people teasing each other." Yuu mumbled softly.

After what seemed like a good amount of time filled with awkward silence the pair made their return to the ground after their second round-about on the Ferris wheels, stepping out of the ride he helped the other male out of the ride.

"How about we start with cotton candy?" he laughed softly.

Hayate had his face buried in the others neck as he silently cried not wanting the other male to see him crying, although the fact that his warm tears were rolling off his cheeks and trickling down onto the others neck ensured that the fact he was crying wasn't going to be a secret for long.

"Yes I promise." Hayate's breath hitched softly as he gasped breath.

"You honestly deserve more friends...your such a kind fellow." Hayate smiled sadly as he heard the dog bark at the mention of her name.

"I'd feel bad if she got hurt , ill have boots on but I'd feel bad if she stepped on glass or a needle, besides Lady should keep you company don't worry I promise Ill come back." Hayate slowly letted go other the other male and picked up his backpack stopping at the entrance of the tent peering over his shoulder.

"I never break my promises." Hayate stated with a smile.

Katsumi laughed softly and nodded, "Yes...sorry for that." he said softly and sighed. They sat in silence for awhile and he sighed gently before getting out after Yuu. He really wasn't playing around with the other, he really did feel something for him. But, based off his reaction Yuu didn't want him to feel that way towards him. He brightened up however as they got off and Yuu asked him if they wanted to get cotton candy. "Ah? Dessert first?" he chuckled and shook his head moving close to Yuu. "Fine fine, lets do it~ What kind do you want? There are tones of flavors!" he said laughing softly guiding Yuu to the cotton candy stand.

~

Yuki blushed darkly as he felt Hayate hug him tighter than before burying his face into Yukies. He felt the soft tear on his skin and he instantly realized that Hayate was not okay, his arms circled around Hayate and he ruffled his hair. "Me? Not really...I have my secrets...and I have my reasons why no one loves me..." he said softly looking away. "Some time I'll tell you.." he said gently and smiled. Yukie let go of Hayate and sat up after him looking up at him, "You sure...? She can go with you...she is a smart girl." he said and stood as Hayate started to walk out the door. "Wait!" he ran up to him and he wiped his cheeks with his fingers smiling, "Don't let them know you're crying...you didn't want me to see...so don't let others see either...be safe." he winked and pulled away from him holding the tent open. "I'll see you tomorrow..." he said gently and waved to Hayate.

He felt like a wife casting off her husband to work. He hated it. As soon as Hayate left his sight his smile faltered and tears sprang to his eyes. He looked down at Lady and smiled, "If only he knew how dirty and disgusting I really was he wouldn't want me to stay with him..." he said gently his hand caressing her head before going back into the tent. "He'll find out..but still...this body...me...is disgusting.." he said gently and laid down on his bed sighing as if the crying wasn't enough.

"No need to apologize."

Yuu laughed softly.

"Today is an excuse to eat dessert before a meal!" He chuckled softly.

"Who's they have so many flavors... Hmmm I've never seen green cotton candy before what flavour is that one?" He chuckled, Yuu truly was beganing to relax alot more once again.

Hayates face turned a deep red.

"S-so you did notice." He chuckled nervously.

"Don't worry I'll be back before lunch its still very early in the day it'll only take a couple hours." And with that he said goodbye and began his journey to the remains of the city.

Spring tried to hop up onto Yuki's bed not being able to get the height he need although he was persistent and kept trying.

Katsumi chuckled and he leaned into Yuu looking up at the colors of cotton candy with him, "Ah I think its green apple? I'm not really sure heh I don't come here often enough to know all of them." he smiled softly and he looked up as the lady at the cotton candy vendor smiled. "Sir, your boyfriend suits you well. It saddens me that you are already taken...being the lover of a genius like yourself would be something to boast about." she licked her lips as if trying to seduce Katsumi and he looked at her blankly before laughing.

"Excuse me? I'm not a possession you claim to walk around on your arm like a purse." he said sternly his smile leaving his face. "A genius like myself wouldn't sink so low to date trash like you, so if you would please stop hitting on me I would be happy. You'll make my boyfriend jealous then you'll be in for some real trouble." he said and pulled Yuu against his side before sighing. "Yuu pick which one you want so we can leave." he said sternly and the girl behind the counter shrunk some.

"I meant no disrespect, don't throw me out! I promise I didn't mean to make you angry!" She said looking down as if she was about to cry.

Katsumi groaned and he sighed, "I'm not throwing anyone out, just don't come onto me when you see I'm on a date with someone, and don't think of people as boasting rights." he said and let go of Yuu to pull out his wallet.

~

Yukie could hear a soft scraping trying to get up into his bed and he moved picking Spring up and setting him on his chest. "Well hello there, least you'll stay with me..." he said and pet the small puppy. lady lay against his side sprawled out and whining as if she wanted to be pet too. "I sure hope he comes back safely..." he said and he closed his eyes. He was awoken moments later to someone yelling for Hayate, he sat up in bed in just enough time to see a younger male walk into the tent. He caught his eyes for a moment before his smile failed and he became hostile. "Who are you? And what are you doing in this camp. I've never seen you around here before, which means you're trespassing!" before he knew it the male had grabbed him by his arm and dragged him out of the tent.

"S-stop! H-Hayate said I could stay with him! i was just a traveller p-please.." he whimpered and the man walked him to a larger tent throwing him in. He was instantly pounced on by a few other men who threw him into a cage about the size of a card board box. Tears streamed down his cheeks and he watched as Lady ran through the tent and growled, the men picked up clubs as if to hit her, "No!! Please!!! Hit me instead please just let my dog go, she wont hurt anyone...j-just bring her here and I'll blindfold her.." he said sadly and they did as he asked and he kissed her head before covering her eyes. "I love you lady..." he said and then let her into his cage as they pulled him out.

The clubs were long wooden baseball bats and they hurt like nothing else. Yukie curled into a ball as each blow cracked against his bones and flesh. Before too long the blood running from his lips and nose and even his ears were suficiant to let him go, and he also passed out. He was thrown back into the cage to bleed and his ribs were broken as well. He didn't understand it, how Hayate could be so nice, yet this group of men, possibly a gang? Were being so mean to him. He coughed and sputtered blood covering the ground under neath him as he blinked his eyes open.

Yuu's cheeks tinted a bright red as the vendor called him Katsumi's boyfriend, he did like The other male yet he never knew exactly how the other felt if he was just teasing or what but in this moment this woman was getting on his nerves as well for once in his like his aura turned dark as he letted out a low chuckle.

"Pardon me love." He stepped forward and took the lady's shirt by the collar not roughly but enough to force her to look up at him.

"Listen up, I'll say this once...I hate people like you who never dig deeper then the surface...but do you know what I hate more? When people flirt with my man...i suggest if you don't want to return home baring all of your teeth that you never flirt with my man again and go somewhere people like you belong this is a family friendly area get it together." And with that Yuu let go of the lady's collar and walked back over to Katsumi giving him a sweet smile.

"Hmmm green if that's ok." He said happily as if nothing had happened.

Hayate heard the screaming and yelling since he was just outside the gates since the camp was so huge it had taken a while to get through it and quickly ran in the direction of the screaming.

Upon arriving at the scene the anger in the others eyes looked to be filled with malicious intentions.

"You reek of alcohol." Hayate hissed through his teeth as he grabbed the two closes men and crashes their heads together.

"Who's next!" He growled lowly.

"I'm about to teach you why no one fucks with me or my friends." He grabbed his pistol and held it to the leaders head.

"Now let my freind and his dog go and get the hell out of this camp or your all going to be put six feet under by me personally."

Katsumi was shocked. Yuu moved to the woman as if he was going to hit her and Katsumi just smiled hearing what he said. Of course it was different, to hear him talking about him like that but he loved it. Yuu calling him "his man" and stuff made him almost excited, let alone the fact that Yuu was jealous of her and angry she was hitting on him. Katsumi slid and arm around Yuu's waist and he smiled at the girl after he had come back to him, "You heard him, he wants green. If I were you I would hurry up and get it." he chuckled as she instantly started scrambling for the cotton candy. As she was preparing it Katsumi looked at Yuu, "I've never seen you get upset before...but you may want to be careful calling me stuff like that. I'll get the wrong idea." he said and winked at Yuu before kissing his cheek. "You get it? Thanks though...I hate it when people do that so you saved me." he said and smiled.

He heard the girl clear her throat, "Are you really dating?" she asked with almost a scared voice. "If you are kiss. Right now. Kiss him and I'll leave you alone and give you this for free." she said crossing her arms seeming to get her fire back. Katsumi laughed softly and he shrugged moving and sliding a hand under Yuu's chin, "i'm sorry..but yea." he said softly under his breath before leaning in and kissing Yuu on the lips. It was quick, but it was a real kiss and he was sober too, he pulled back and grabbed the cotton candy. "Don't fuck around anymore." he said and handed the cotton candy to Yuu. "Lets go find something else to do. Maybe another ride?" he asked smiling softly bumping shoulders with Yuu. He didn't seem to mention the kiss but he still had the blush from it.

~

Yuki weakly opened his eyes when he heard scuffling and he sat up weakly moaning in pain. "Hayate...?" he asked looking up as he saw the man he knew before him holding a gun. "What are you doing..?" he asked weakly as one of the men opened the cage and ran off leaving the door open. Lady scraped the blindfold off and instantly started whining, howling almost as she noses Yuki's face. "H-hayate...I don't feel so good.." he said softly and his eyes blinked shut and his muscles gave out. He collapsed and he was panting softly, "I-I think they broke my ribs.." he said softly curling up into a ball on the ground crying in pain.

Yuu smiled softly.

"I know what I'm saying..." Yuu leaned closer pulling the other into a soft yet passionate kiss.

"I've figured myself out and how I feel...its rather clear now." Yuu said softly still holding the other male close with a soft smile, Yuu looked at the sky seeing the sun was starting to slowly set how about once more on the ferris wheel? I'd bet the view would be great right now."

Hayate smiled sadly scooping the other male into his arms as he walked to the medical tent.

"You'll be ok...those men won't hurt you anymore." Hayate squeezed the others hands as he was taken care of.

"I won't let anyone ever hurt you again." Hayate said shaky as tears began to stream down his face.

"I'm so sorry this happened."

Katsumi blushed softly hearing what he had said and he nodded, "Alright sounds good to me~ I'm letting you pick the shots here." he said softly and moved guiding the other to the ferris wheel again. He got up into the car helping Yuu in after him, "What did you mean..when you said you had sorted out your feelings?" he said softly looking at him. He sat next to him, but he didn't touch him as if he didn't want to shock him. Katsumi had felt the push from Yuu when he kissed him, he loved it. He wanted to kiss him back and he wanted him to misunderstand him. He didn't mind it, that Yuu may have feelings for him other than as his boss considering he had been looking at him since he first started working together.

~

Yukie curled into Hayate's arms as he was picked up and he clung to his shirt moaning in pain as he was carried to the medical tent. He groaned as he was sat down the jostling causing his ribs to rub against one another. "A-ah..." he closed his eyes and he blushed feeling his hands in the other males. He looked at him and smiled as his wounds were being wrapped up, "Shh...don't cry for me...It doesn't hurt that bad...I've had worse so really don't cry. This wasn't your fault they were drunk and didn't know what they were doing...plus I'm a stranger.." He said and squeezed his hand smiling gently.

He really appreciated it, his worry and concern for him but he didn't want him to constantly be worried about him. Plus they had just met, after his cuts were cleaned and his ribs were wrapped up and such. He waved the doctor away and smiled, "Can you leave us...please.." he said and sat up on his elbows. "Hayate...go do your thing outside of the camp...I didn't mean to stop you from going. I really am okay...." he said softly hugging him and he simply winced from the effort. "I've had way worse...broken legs and arms, wrists and such...don't worry okay..?" he said softly looking at him wiping his cheeks.

Yuu smiled softly.

'Of course I really meant what I said back there..." Yuu stated as he sat down next to the other male inside the cart of the ride.

"I'm not one to joke about that sort of thing...so please don't take it lately" Yuu blushed softly fighting the urge to cup is face in his hands to hide his embarrassment. Yuu slowly reached over and touched the others hand reluctantly before pulling his hand away in embarrassment.

"H-How do you feel about me?" Yuu asked as he looked up at the other looking deep into the others eyes.

Hayate gave Yuki a sad smile.

"I can't help it after all that has happened how do you still trust me? I'm sorry to tell you but those men are bad news they purposely do that to people whom are new... I think they get a thrill out of it...it's rather sickening." Hayate sniffed slightly as he bit his lip.

"This wouldn't have happened if I hadn't left you alone...I'm so sorry." Hayate's breath hitched slightly as he buried his face in the others stomach hiding his face.

"I'm so sorry..." Hayate said just about that of a whimper.

Katsumi laughed gently and he rested his legs on the other seat sighing as he looked out over the skyline waiting patiently for the ride to lurch them up to the top. "I...I like you...probably more than a boss should.." he said softly and looked at Yuu connecting eyes with him. "I...don't know what it is but after I kissed you last night I started thinking about why I did it. And then it all fell into place, everything made sense. I've liked you since I asked you to work for me...and then live with me even...I don't do that for just anyone but I guess I thought you were a close friend not someone I would want to make out with in the middle of a carnival." he laughed softly and blushed running a hand through his hair before nervously pushing up his glasses.

~

Yuki laughed softly and he nodded, "I figured..." He sighed softly and shook his head, "No no I don't distrust you...I mean it was hard to trust anyone here but I am happy I trust you...I didn't think you were coming back for a few hours...I was scared to be honest.." he said softly and he hugged the other male and he played with his hair as his head buried into his stomach. "Don't cry...you didn't know this would happen to me..." he winced softly and smiled. "Really I don't mind it...the pain is almost like a memory to me...so I don't mind it.." he said softly and looked down. "Hayate...my parents they used to beat me...so I don't really feel much pain anymore. Really.." he said trying to console the male attached to him.

Yuu gave a soft laugh.

"Well there are somethings in the world that no one expected and yet they happened...maybe one day we will be a thing." Yuu smiled

"By the way your adorable when you blush, just wanted you to know."Yuu laughed softly breaking off a bit of cotton candy feeding it to the other male.

" Don't worry, you act like I'll hate you if you say you like me even the slightest bit!" He smiled slightly.

"I'm actually rather glad to hear you say it."

Hayate's sobs grew a bit louder.

"Why would they hurt such a nice person like you? My father had his reason I was a bad kid but your like an angel!" Hayate clutched the sheets.

"No one should have to get use to pain!"

Yuu gave a soft laugh.

"Well there are somethings in the world that no one expected and yet they happened...maybe one day we will be a thing." Yuu smiled

"By the way your adorable when you blush, just wanted you to know."Yuu laughed softly breaking off a bit of cotton candy feeding it to the other male.

" Don't worry, you act like I'll hate you if you say you like me even the slightest bit!" He smiled slightly.

"I'm actually rather glad to hear you say it."

Hayate's sobs grew a bit louder.

"Why would they hurt such a nice person like you? My father had his reason I was a bad kid but your like an angel!" Hayate clutched the sheets.

"No one should have to get use to pain!"

Katsumi blushed even darker and he smiled, "I'm not adorable! But yea...maybe one day we will be a thing?" he said and took the piece of cotton candy offered to him by the other male. "I don't think you'll hate me...I just remember you saying you don't see a need for relationships and stuff like that so whats the point to tell you I like you for you to simply reject me?" he asked and smiled softly looking away his cheeks still tinged slightly pink. "I like hearing you say you like me too...I like it alot actually. Though its strange...for some reason I thought you wouldn't ever like me the way I like you because I'm your boss for one and you dislike the concept of a relationship in the first place. I sort of gave up an idea about a relationship with you when I heard you say you didn't like the thought of them.." he said softly and looked at Yuu smiling softly.

~

Yuki shook his head and he pat the others head with his hands and he laughed softly, "Hayate...it happened a long time ago...please don't get so worked up...my parents thought that because of my...opinions and the way I lived that I was filthy and deserved to be raped, beat and possibly killed by them. So, you could say that I had to get used to the pain in order to refrain from hurting any longer. But Thanks to this sickness, I was Immune and they are rolling in their graves knowing I'm still breathing." he smiled softly and hugged his neck. "Stop crying about me really, I'm nothing special, and I'm not worth the tears." he said softly and sighed looking away.

Yuu looked away for a moment blushing darkly.

"Well I don't hate the entire concept of relationships I just never saw anyone that interested me or didn't like me for only looks." He laughed softly.

"Besides you'll never know untill you ask." Yuu smiled softly at the other male.

"I say you've got a good chance." He giggled softly playing with his own hair.

Hayate wiped his tears furiously.

"Still! I wouldn't be able to forgive anyone who did such things! Expecaily to you!" Hayate freezes up slightly when the other male hugged him.

"You....are special to me." Hayate looked up at the other male.

"I shall protect you from pain and all else." Hayate smiled.

"Your worth all my tears and more." Hayate sat up slowly.

"I hope you get better soon." Hayate stated as the looked down at the other male on the bed.

Katsumi chuckled and he looked at Yuu before sighing looking back out over the city he had built, "Well...then would you like to possibly go on a date with me? A real one..." he asked looking at Yuu. "Today was kind of like a date...Kind of felt like one too..but I mean would you like to go out and have dinner with me one night? Talk together get to know each other even more if thats even possible." he chuckled gently and looked at Yuu with a cute little lopsided grin and a faint red tint to his cheeks. He really didn't mind the idea of dating Yuu, he rather enjoyed the thought actually.

Now that he realizes his feelings for the other male all the feelings that have been slowly building on him seemed to come into light. Why he always thought about Yuu, why he asked him to come live with him, why he asked him to even come work for him, and why he kissed him last night in his drunk stupor. He also can now recall kissing the other male, it seems that after they kissed moment before it all rushed back to him. He remembers very clearly walking into Yuu's room and laying in bed with him telling how much of an ass he was for not drinking with him. And then he remembers that he told Yuu that he was attractive, very attractive at that and then kissed him. It was sudden and unexpected but he didn't mind it, though he couldn't remember Yuu's face after it happened cause he passed out he assumed it was rather shocked and confused. He kinda likes that he gave yuu that face though, of uncertainty and confusion.

~

Yuki moaned softly as Hayate moved around, "Y-yea...well...you don't have to cause they're dead." he said and laid back down with a groan his eyes closing in pain. His hand reached out and grabbed the other males, "D-don't leave...?" he said his eyes snapping open to look at him. "Please...don't leave me by myself again...least not for awhile..." he said softly his eyes watering. "I can take the beatings but not like this...you're my only friend so you have to stay with me.." he said softly and Lady raised her head looking up at them. She yipped once and then jumped up onto the bed laying between Yuki's legs as if to tell him she was there. He looked at her then to Hayate, "See...? She doesn't want you to leave either...but please stop crying okay...?" he said softly and he smiled coughing gently and he gasped for air.

He moaned lowly and closed his eyes again panting against the pain. "Just don't leave me again..." he said softly his voice trailing off as the pain grew to its maximum and he passed out. Lady sat there looking up at them as if she knew something they didn't. She knew everything about Yuki, and she hoped he would one day tell Hayate about why he freaks out when anything goes beyond a kiss.

Yui smiled softly and nodded.

"I would like that very much." He paused for a moment.

"I just hope people don't stare at us..." Yui was brought back to a childchood memory of his classmates picking on him and calling him four eyes, be looked up at the other male slightly teary eyed as he hugged him burying his face in the others chest wanting the comfort of the other male.

"I kind of regret not staying in the bed with you that night you were drunk, sleeping on the couch was cold." Yui laughed softly

"It's starting to get late perhaps we should go home and call it a night?" Yui asked as he letted go of the other male and smiled.

Hayate smiled softly.

"I promise I won't leave." Hayate brought a chair over and sat next to Yuki watching over him hoping that he would be alright.

Soon enough before he knew if he had fallen asleep in the chair next to Yuki, he had been so tired and worn out from all the fighting and drama that had happened recently.

Katsumi smiled softly and he jumped as he was hugged by the other male. He chuckled gently and kissed his head hugging him back, "Probably wouldn't have been the greatest idea. Had I not passed out I most likely would have jumped you and then felt horrible because I touched you inappropriately." he said softly and smiled. "Yea its getting late..." he sat up and he waved to the clerk to bring them back down. Slowly as they descended he looked over at Yuu and he smiled, "I had fun tonight, with you I mean. Tomorrow is more work...but I think it will be nice since I had this break." he said and he opened the door of their cart as they stopped at the bottom of the ride. He waved to Yuu, "after you~" he said softly and smiled following the other male out and grabbing his hand pulling him down the stairs and toward the exit.

~

Yuki hiccuped and he nodded, "Thank you.." he smiled and wiped his eyes waving the doctor in. He made a few minor checks and said he would be back in every so often to check up on him, and that in a few days Hayate could carry him home. He smiled brightly at that, something about this medical tent just felt off. He didn't like it, it was unfamiliar and even Lady disliked it. She lay against him whining and growling at those that came too close, even the Doctor.

Yuki noticed that Hayate had fallen asleep and he smiled leaning over gently and running his hands through his hair, "Thank you for today...You're really too sweet to me..." he said softly before returning back to his laying position. He closed his eyes and he sighed, no one has ever stood up for him like that. Hayate no longer was a friend but more of a crush, no one ever cared about Yuki so much as to get in the middle of a fight. He was disgusting, a "homo" so they called it and he was filth. No one wanted to touch him and yet Hayate hugs him like nothing is wrong. He doesn't think that he deserves someone so nice as this, but he loves the company and the almost safe feeling he gets around him.

Yui yawned softly .

"Yeah it is beganing to get late." He mumbled as he watched the ride come to a stop.

"I had a good time too." Yui smiled softly and got out with the others help, holding hands with the other male.

"Don't worry I'll be there to keep you company and of course being you everything you need." Yui said with a smile before yawning once more.

"I feel like I'm going to fall asleep on my feet." Yui laughed sleepily.

Hayate stirred slightly as the other brushed his hand through his hair as he dreamed of them climbing bulidings taking photos together and laughter and running into the endless sunset.

Eventually they sun began to rise into the sky once more by the time Hayate had waken up it was around 10:00 am and everyone was up and working about the camp. Hayate yawned softly and looked to the side at the other male unsure if he was still awake.

Katsumi laughed softly and he moved, "How about I carry you? On my back the rest of the way that way you can sleep." he said softly and kissed the others hand. "Its hard to walk around an amusement park all day trust me. So I don't mind carrying you. Home isn't that far way anyhow." he said with a smile turning around so the other could get on. "I don't want you to be too worn out tomorrow, you do still need to get alot of rest. I think we will be doing some testing tomorrow." he said gently and smiled softly over his shoulder looking at Yuu.

~

Before too long Yuki was able to fall asleep despite the pain in his body. He didn't mind the dreams he had, recollections of the beatings and the rapings his parents forced upon him, but he did mind when he woke up panting for air and the pain resounded in his body. This happened a few times throughout the night before finally he gave up trying to sleep and stayed awake. Around 9:00 ish the doctor came in and tended to his wounds once more before leaving him with the sleeping Hayate next to him.

Around 10 he could hear the other male stirring and he smiled softly moving his head to the side so he could see Hayate, "Morning...did you sleep alright?" he asked looking at him black bags under his eyes from the lack of sleep and his hair a mess from tossing and turning all night.

Yui blushed darkly.

"Carry me? Only since you said it was ok...I promise I'll return the favor." Yui stated while getting on the others back, Yui had rather a thin and slightly short figure so he was rather light.

" Perhaps not as a piggyback though." Yui laughed slightly before yawning his face leaning agansit the other male as he slowly began to dose off, after time passed by Yui hadden falllen asleep on the others back.

Hayate yawned softly.

" I slept ok for sleeping in a chair." Hayate laughed softly rubbing his eyes.

"Are you alright, you don't look to be doing very well....You should rest a bit more."

Katsumi heaved the other male onto his back and he chuckled shaking his head, "Just make me something good to eat sometime soon and I'll see it as returning the favor." he said gently and tightened his arms around Yuu's legs as he started to walk towards home. People stared even more than before, some taking pictures of the intamite situation that the boss man was in. He simply nodded to them and walked on. Before long he could feel Yuu's breathing level out and he could tell the boy was passed out. He pushed open the door to the gate and he pushed it back with his foot leaving the locking part for after he laid Yuu down. He marched up to the house pulling out his keys having to lean to the side so Yuu didn't feel the shift as he unlocked the door. But after that he returned his arm under the others leg and started walking up the stairs to Yuu's room. He opened the door and walked to the bed before sitting down on it and laying Yuu down gently as he could. He then stood and took his shoes off letting them land on the floor with a soft thud. He pulled the covers up and around Yuu and kissed his head lightly, "See you in the morning Yuu." he said and smiled.

He then left the room leaving the door cracked a little just in case he wanted to leave his room and he walked back down to the gate locking it and once more waving to the onlookers. He then walked back up to the house, locking the door behind him. He honestly didn't know what to do now, should he lay down and try and sleep himself? Honestly he didn't know. SO he went to the couch and laid down before turning on the tv flipping through old VHS films that the broadcast here in town showed. Finally he landed on an old children's cartoon and he laughed softly as the animals fought one another. Before too long he too had fallen asleep do to the long day they had had together.

~

Yuki giggled softly, "Oh you don't like how I look? I worked so hard on this look." he giggled and smiled at Hayate. "Yea I'm alright...I feel okay just was having nightmares all night so I couldn't sleep." he said gently and looked away a moment. "You know you didn't have to stay all night...just till I fell asleep...and I'm sure the doc would let you sleep on a cot if you ask next time." he said softly almost guiltily as he looked back up at him.

Yuki smiled softly as he heard the others request to make it up to him.

"Deal." he yawned before dozing off, if Yui had know that people where taking pictures of them making their way home he would have been very upset lucky the young man was fast asleep leaning against Katsumi's back completely oblivious to what was going on around him.

Upon arriving home Yui stirred slightly due to the change of lighting, it was darker outside then it was inside the house. Yui smiled softly as Katsumi kissed his forehead as he slept, he was dreaming of talking and laughing with the other male when he suddenly kissed him on the forehead, what he didn't know was at the real Katsumi had just kissed his forehead.

Yui slept for a while in his bed before waking up and getting out of the bed to change into something a bit more comfortable, he slipped off his pants and took off his blouse replacing it with a oversized shirt, he then left his room to check on the other male, he first checked the other's room but to his surprise Katsumi wasn't there, he then went to the living room where he found Katsumi sleeping on the couch. Yui smiled softly, and went back to his room and grabbed a blanket before returning to the living room and covering Katsumi with it before cuddling up next to him and falling asleep rather quickly once more.

Hayate blushed darkly.

"Not that's not what I meant at all! You look adorable!" It took a moment for Hayate to realize what he had just said to Yuki when he realized his cheeks turned an even darker shade of red.

"F-Forget what I just said please." Hayate looked away completely embarrassed.

" Don't worry, I was just worried for you, so I wanted to be close incase if anything happened and you needed help." Hayate gently ran his fingers through the others hair trying to sooth him.

"It's all right I'll be finem, you need to worry for yourself so you can get better." Hayate said with a sad smile.