Hidden Masterminds (Bloodbunny, me, 18+, private)

Arekushisu

"One of the many things I had to wear for the magazine, it was pretty messy."

Yui laughed softly at the others question.

"Of course I w-" before Yui could finish a man had barged in without knocking, Yui quickly wrapped his arms around Katsumi's neck hiding his face in the crook of the others neck as his cheeks turned a deep red, he hated letting others see him like this...but for some reason he felt fine if it was Katsumi.

Yui let out a relieved sigh as he heard the man leave the room and shut the door.

" hate people seeing me like this." Yui laughed nervously, fiddling with the collar of the others suit.

"It makes me embarrassed I guess.....though if it's you I don't mind...."

Hayate chuckled softly as he felt the others hand on his chest.

"I can assure you what your feeling is my chest." Hayate lit the oil lamp and handed the other the bucket.

"You don't need help do you?"

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• Arekushisu

Katsumi sighed softly as he felt Yui move closer to him. "I know...I'm sorry...I understand why it would be one of those things you didn't want anyone to see," he said gently before he leaned back into his chair running a hand over his face pushing his glasses up. "I'm sorry about that. They are idiots...I keep telling them to knock even if I'm alone and they still don't listen." he said with a sigh and he smiled gently looking at Yui. "Now, what were you trying to say?" he asked and leaned into the other nosing his cheek gently. "Of course you will?" he asked and chuckled. "I'm glad you don't feel so embarrassed with me." he said with a happy smile.

~

Yuki shook his head and he blushed hitting the others chest with a grumble, "Why do you..." He shook his head again and weakly moved to the edge of the bed. "I can do it on my own...I just couldn't see before...s-so sorry for touching whatever it is.." he said with a blush before shaking his head again and weakly standing from the bed his chest heaving in pain. "Just don't look over here while I'm going...it'll be weird..." He said with a glance to Hayate then away pulling the shirt over his thighs.

Yui laughed softly.

" I thought you were the only one besides me with the pin to your office apparently not." When the other asked him what he was about to say a bit of confusion settled over him.

"O-oh yeah." Yui's blush that had faded away began to slightly reappear, after the other restated his answer his cheeks turned bright red.

"Y-yes, I have a feeling you like embarrassing me." Yui chuckled.

"Although I do like it when your playful." Yui laughed playing with the others hair.

Hayate gave the other a look of confusion.

"H-hey don't act like I'm a pervert! You know very well that you were nearly crippled and I was just concerned that you might not be able to..." Hayate tried to shake his embassment off.

"I'm just going to turn away now." He stuttered as he turned his back to the other male.

Katsumi smiled softly and he shook his head, "He isn't from this building. He is here for that meeting...Its starting soon. He was most likely asking me if I would be apart of it." he shrugged and leaned into Yui. "You're the only one I gave my pin too, I'm sure his boss under me gave it to him when he came." he said with a grumble before nosing the others cheek again. "Embarrassing you? What ever could you mean? I just love seeing your blush I can't help it." he chuckled gently and kissed his lips softly. "You should get going though, that meeting you'll be sitting in for me cause I don't want to go...ah! You'l have to see that man again." he said with a giggle before smiling. "Don't show him your cute face!" hugging Yui he smiled brightly.

~

Yuki grunted gently and walked to the bucket before relieving himself. "I didn't say you were a perv, just what you said was pervy." he said gently before moving and pulling his underwear back up after finishing up. "Okay, you're good now." he said as he stretched sighing. He walked slowly back to the bed and he laid his head on the matress groaning gently. He could feel his ribs bruising under the skin, he slid his hand under the shirt he wore and lifted it. Dark purple marks littered his stomach and they grew bigger every day. He let the shirt fall back down and he smiled cutely at Hayate, "Sorry...for making you all weird...I'm not super crippled just hurting. Thanks for looking after me." he said with a smiled.

Yui huffed softly.

"Already?" He stated as he looked at the clock.

"I wanted to stay with you longer." He pouted before standing up kissing the others cheek.

"I'm assuming that after the meeting we will be heading home since you haven't anything else planned?" Yui said with a smile.

"We should stop by the grocers on the way home and you'll get to choose what we're going to eat." Yui looked through his messager bag.

"...Katsumi did you give me the notes for the meeting earlier?"

Hayate turned around just as he was able to see under the others shirt, his face quickly saddened.

" Those bruises look so painful....I really wish I knew how to help..." Hayate sat next to the other carefully, pulling out a box from under the bed handing Yuki an apple and placing down soup for the dogs.

"You should eat, its been awhile."

Katsumi smiled gently and he tilted his head feeling the kiss on his cheek. He sighed lightly and sat up at his desk, "Notes? No I don't think I did.." he said gently and smiled. "They are over there, I did them briefly so I don't know how much help they will be." he said with another smile before leaning back into his chair. "While you are there I'm going down to the lab and looking at the anti-immune virus at work there." he said standing and looking over at Yui. "I should be done after the meeting though, so that sounds good to me," he said with a smile kissing his cheek.

~

Yuki whimpered a little and he sighed nodding, "Yea well...I broke a few ribs when those assholes beat me, and then the rape didn't help.." he said with a sad look before taking the apple from the other. He turned it around in his hands a few times before he sighed and nodded. "I know I know...but I'm not really hungry..." he said with a soft smile and he closed his eyes. "Can I have something warm...? I don't want fruit.." he said weakly his eyes opening again to look up at Hayate.

Yui smiled softly and walked over picking up the notes placing them into a folder.

"These will do fine, some times its best to have fresh notes." Yui smiled at the kiss to his cheek .

"I'll be on my way so I won't be late,see you later." Yui said with a smile as he walked out the door.

After the meeting, it had been decided that the company would check into the ability to make more mechanical equipment and sky patrol drones. Upon the meeting ending Yui had thanked everyone for coming to the meeting as the left, except for one man...the same man from before.

"So Yui...you worked for a erotic magazine company before this?" The man chuckled approaching Yui.

"How about you service me? I'd bet you'd look so cute." The man chuckled darkly.Yui backed away growing uncomfortable by the others presence .

"B-Back off." Yui pressed a button on his watch to alert Katsumi where he was and that he needed to go to the location.

By the time Katsumi had got up there Yui was pushed up the wall struggling against the man whom was now trying fto remove his clothing and grope him.

Hayate touched the others face gently.

" I'm so sorry that happened... " Hayates eyes were saddened as he grabbed all the blankets around the room wrapping Yuki loosly in them.

"I could make some hot chocolate if you can wait." Hayate said pulling out a miniture pot attached to a contraction which he placed on the desk lighting a candle under the pot before pouring some water into it.

While Yui was in his meeting for him he spent time with the researchers in the lab. He fit on a lab coat and got to work splicing the virus data and putting together a new anti-body which could infect an immune animal. After testing it, and seeing it indeed worked to its full potential killing the animal he would nod to the workers. They would have to capture an immune to test it on, which means they would have to go outside and look for one. He devised that a group of men go out and look in the city for any survivors. As close as they were to one of the largest cities before the virus it wouldn't be hard to find at least one test animal.

They were taking longer than he had expected and when he got the message on his watch and looked down he was shocked. It was the emergency alert that he had given Yui just in case he ever needed him when they first met. He dropped the vials of virus into the test tube racks and he pulled off his coat running up the stairs. He had to keep looking at his watch to make sure he was going to the right spot, by the time he was on the third floor he could tell where he was. He hadn't made it out of the conference room before something had happened.

Coming up the stairs and turning the corner his blood boiled. He could see Yui pushed up against the wall with his shirt undone as well as his pants getting there. Katsumi also noticed the man that had interrupted them before was the culprit. He rushed to them and pulled the man off Yui, punching him in the jaw. The man went down like a sack of potatoes. He held his face groaning in pain. Katsumi kneeled down and hit him a few more times, it made him feel better. With the mans face bloody and his knuckles ripped open Katsumi turned to Yui. "Are you okay? Did he hurt you?" he asked moving to the other starting to button up his pants and helping him with his shirt.

Without a wait really he pulled out his phone and called security, "I want you to come up to the third floor and take the man that is unconscious to the outside of the wall. Infect him and leave him with no food or water. Be sure that I see it..." he said and hung up before looking at the sick individual on the floor. "I'm sorry Yui...I had no idea this would happen.." he sighed and ran a hand through his hair pushing his glasses up after to rub the bridge of his nose. He was bleeding but the fury and rage n his heart against this man blocked out the pain in his hands.

~

Yuki smiled softly and he nodded, "Yea I can wait...I would like that alot tho..if you could make me some?" he asked softly and pulled the covers Hayate had brought to him closer. He nuzzled into them, they smelled like Hayate. To his surprise Yuki didn't mind that one bit. In fact he liked it, it made him feel safe and warm. He heard a soft bark as Lady finished her food and she jumped up next to him on the bed. "Hello love, sorry to worry you.." he said to her kissing her head right between her eyes. She gave an understanding grunt before laying her head on his thigh. He felt sorry for her, she was so attached to him that she literally couldn't leave his side. If they were ever to be separated she wouldn't be able to live without him.

Yui was shaking softly his jaw quivering as his eyes began to water slightly, Yui's breath hitched as he slid down the wall as his legs gave out with a soft sob. He wasn't able to understand what was happening his mind was clouded up and panicked, he didn't even know that the man had been knocked out or was mostly likely going to die all he could think was "That man touched me! Am I soiled goods? I don't want to loose Katsumi!" Yui was brought back to reality as Kastumi asked if he was ok, Yui's lip quivered as he tried to speak he ended up hugging the other tightly sobbing softly as a response. It was obvious that Yui had struggled there was bruises all over him and some where still forming the worse were around his neck and wrists.

"L-Lets go home." Yui said after awhile his voice still shaking, Yui paused as he noticed the other knuckles .

"After we get you to a hospital." Yui pulled out a handkerchief and dabbed away some of the blood gently.

Hayate smiled softly.

"Of course I can if I weren't able to I'd get you something else." Hayate laughed softly mixed the hot cocoa powder in as the water boiled , putting the candle into the latern he handed Yuki a mug of hot chocolate after pouring it.

"Becareful its hot." Hayate smiled as he watched Lady jump up onto the bed with Yuki.

"You two are life long friends I can tell that for sure." Hayate laughed softly before his atteion was brought to Spring who was trying to crawl up to Yuki.

"Aw." Hayate smiled and helped Spring up who laided beside Lady, Spring was still very young and proabley thought of Lady like a mother figure.

Katsumi groaned softly his eyes roaming over Yui. He could see bruises showing up, and dark red marks where the hands had been. Yui didnt talk for a long while but he did hug him. Katsumis arms went around him and he hugged him back hiding his face in his hair. He was just happy he was alright for the most part. Finally when Yui backed up and spoke Katsumi shook his head, "I'm fine." He said with a wince before sighing. He stood and took hold of Yuis hands gently before helping him up. His eyes didn't love from the bruises on his wrists and he wanted to vomit. He turned around and smiled, "Get on. I'll carry you home." He said with a gentle laugh trying to make Yui feel better. "You can sleep on the way if you feel like it." He said gently.

As Yui got on his back he heard the guards running up the stairs. He nodded when they pointed to the man on the floor bloody. "Exile him." He said coldly before walking away. He could hear cries coming from the bloodied figure but he ignored them. He told Katsumi he had children and a wife. But he again didn't falter. They left the building soon after and headed him. The mans face not leaving his thoughts as he practically seethed with anger.

--

Yuki smiled softly snd took the hot cocoa from Hayate. "She loves me. Probably the only thing out there that actually does...so you could say we are pretty close." He said with a gentle let to her head. He took a sip of the steaming drink and sighed with happiness. It warmed his insides and made the aching of his bones feel a little less painful. He blinked at Hayate and he smiled, "Do you want some? I probably won't finish it. So if you want some you can have some!" He said with a gentle laugh.

He looked down at the liquid, "Thank you Hayate...for staying with me. I know you worry and I don't really know why but thank you. Cause if you hadn't I would probably be dead already..my first two nights in camp gone horribly wrong." He said sighing softly.

Yui bit his lip as the other rejected going to the hospital.

"Only since we have a first aid at home and I think I can handle your injury." Yui said softly worried about the other.

"Are you feeling OK? No it's fine I'll walk you need to maintain energy untill I take care of you." Yui made a mental note to check on the wife and children of the man later to explain and give them a small amount of money to compensate.

"Come on , let's go home." Yui stated as he linked arms with Katsumi not wanting to hold hands in case if he worsened the injury.

Hayate smiled sadly.

" Oh don't say that I'm sure that there is someone out there that loves you." Hayate said pouring himself an odd smelling liquid from a canteen.

"No it's fine you haven't eaten much id feel better if you finished it." Pausing as Yuki mentioned his experience.

"Well alot of those people were going to be kicked out most likely due to stealing so they weren't exactly the best of people."

• 2 weeks later...

Katsumi pulled away from Yui and he shook his head. "You don't understand. Stop focusing on me right now and look at yourself Yui. You look worse than me. If anything you should be going to the hospital." he said moving and scooping the smaller boy into his arms bridal style. "I don't need to reserve anything, I'm fine, just a few cuts. You on the other hand need to be looked at..." he said softly thinking as he walked. He rushed home and sat Yui on his own bed before pulling out his phone. He called a local doctor at the office to come to his home and check on them both. When he hung up the phone he looked at Yui before shaking his head sitting on the foot of the bed. "I'm sorry...I should have gone to that meeting.." he said softly moving his hands into his hair angered with himself more than anything else.

~

Yuki laughed a little softly, "No...nothing loves me out there. No one knew about me till yesterday. You're the closest human friend I've had in a long while." he said before setting the half full cup on the table next to the bed. He laid back down groaning softly as he moved. His body was sore and weak, but he knew that if he laid long enough he would be okay. "Hayate...is there anyway I can shower..?" he asked a little shyly his eyes not meeting with the others but instead watched his fingers play with the frayed edges of the cot. He felt disgusting, he had no time the night before to clean himself up. His body was clad with sweat and other bodily fluids that he wasn't proud of and he was surprised Hayate had even slept so close to him .

Yui looked at the other with confusion as Katsumi pulled away from him.

"...I'm just worried about you , I'm not bleeding or anything..." Yui let out a soft gasp as he was picked up in the others arms before he could reject the others suggestions.

Soon the two had arrived at their house, Yui was laid down on the bed and watched as the other kept beating himself up over what had happened to Yui, Yui sat up and pulled the other gently on the bed with him wanting the comfort of having him closer and feeling of being safe.

"It wasn't your fault...the way that man talked to me....there must have been something wrong with him."

Hayate paused thinking for a moment.

"I could give you a sponge bath...we don't have showers here..." Hayate said running a hand through Yuki's hair before going to a large shelf in the tent and pulled out a large tin tub from the shelf a sponge and a large bottle of water.

"Do you want to sit in the tub or have the stool in the tub to sit on?"

Katsumi shook his head and he laughed looking at Yui, "No nothing was wrong with him. He saw that you and I were in a relationship like this...and he knew that you were a model of some sort and he wanted some of you. He had always had grimy hands but he never went after anyone here at work...to think he would pick my love interest." he said with a grumble looking away as he lighty held his hands. "Are you sure you're okay..? That had to have been a scare..." he said softly looking at Yui for the first time since the incident. "This is all my fault...if I hadn't said it was okay to get on my lap and show me the magazine he wouldn't have walked in and he wouldn't have seen you're face.." he said softly and shook his head. "I can't help but think it's my fault." he said again gently moving his face into Yui's shoulder.

~~~~

Yuki blushed hearing Hayate speak. "W-well...I don't want you to wash me.." he said gently and blushed darker smiling. "I don't think you want to clean where I have to clean.." he said gently and blinked a few times sitting up holding his waist. "I can do it myself Hayate...you push yourself too much to take care of me." he said gently and smiled standing and walking to him lightly leaning against him a moment because he almost fell. "Mm...maybe I can't walk just yet...I'm still dizzy...but I can still at least clean myself up if I need too. I don't mind that its not a shower." He said with a smile, lightly pushing away from Hayate.

Yui frowned softly he was a bit on edge but was OK besides sore from struggling.

"He probably knew about the magazine before hand, it isn't your fault, he was probably waiting to get me alone this whole time." He tried to comfort the other abit.

"I've had issues before I usually handle myself better." Yui hugged the other as the other buried his face in his shoulder.

"I'm OK a little shaken but OK." Yui cupped the others face tilting his chin up to look at him.

"This isn't your fault and no matter what happens it won't effect my feelings for you."

Hayate frowned softly.

"Your not fully healed I don't want you pushing yourself...you definitely embarrsed about me cleaning down there so I'll do the rest and leave that part to you." Hayate picked Yuki up placing him in the tub filling it with a bit of water.

"I like taking care of you, don't be embarrassed." Hayate said as he began washing Yuki's back.

• 2 weeks later...

Katsumi shook his head his hands moving to Yui's waist, "I...he would have made a move on you already had he already known about the magazine...He has been alone with you in meetings since we closed up.." he said softly and shook his head his eyes scanning Yui's face. "I'm sorry..." He pulled away and stood pacing a little as his fingers pushed the glasses up his nose. "I have to leave later tonight...." he said shaking his head again. "I have to watch his exile...his family will be there but I have asked the wife to keep the kids at home. He may be a piece of shit but his kids don't need to see him like that..." he said softly and looked away his hands turning into fists. "His wife is okay with it....him being into you...or any other person for that matter while he is married to her....its so sick...how could you be okay letting your husband rape someone?" he said in disgust the blood on his knuckles falling to the floor. "I hate people like that...I'm tempted to throw her out too...she's lucky she has a daughter..." he said and leaned against the wall his body shaking in pure rage.

~~~

Yuki protested as Hayate picked him up, "Stop!! I don't need help I can do it myself!" he said loudly flinging his hands out. He was already in the tub however and he grumbled about it pulling his legs up to his chest before removing the shirt Hayate had given him. "Please just wash my back..and hair...I don't need you seeing that part of me again.." he said his cheeks pink as he turned around setting his head on his arms which held his knees up. "I am embarrassed! I just told you I was gay and then you told me you were gay! It would be different if you were straight! You wouldn't care about cleaning my back because it would purely be friendly...b-but...when two guys do this and they might possibly like one another its very much embarrassing..>" he said his ears turning a shade of pink as well.

Yui frowned.

"I'm certain that she is just as mad." Yui rubbed the other back.

"You shouldn't have to go watch..." Yui hugged Katsum.

"Let's go sit down and watch a short movie I'm sure it'll help you calm down, want something to drink?" Yui kissed Katsumi's cheek.

Hayate jumped slightly when the other pushed his hands away.

"O-oh sorry." Hayate hung his head low his cheeks tinted in blush, Hayate began cleaning the others back.

" I don't know why that matter so much...when you said that they possible like each other....Yui..do you like me? Dont worry I won't have you whatever you say."

Katsumi sighed and he shook his head, "I can't trust anyone...I have to go watch and make sure they actually do it..." he said gently and ran a hand over his face pushing the glasses off his face. He welcomed the gentle kiss from Yui and sighed a little. "Fine...maybe a short movie wont kill me...but I do have to go...and you need to rest so we aren't staying up late." he said sternly putting his glasses back on his face and grabbing the others hand and walking to the living room before plopping down onto the couch.

~

Yuki shook his head with a laugh before he looked at Hayate, "I barely know you Hayate...how would I like you...? I think you are sweet and nice. But I know nothing about your past or where you came from or how you got here. Honestly you are flawless physically and I could look at you shirtless all day. But that doesn't mean I like you. Maybe in like a month or you saving me again ask me that.." he said with a gentle laugh. "I like you as a friend for now how about that? And even if you didn't like me I still don't feel comfortable showing other men my junk. You've already seen it once isn't that enough?" he asked and yawned a little softly before leaning away from Hayate. "I can clean the rest, I'll be alright." he said with a smile.

Yui laid agansit the other male comfortably glad to have him close to him again, the fact that Katsumi wasn't able to get around watching the execution was a bit worrying, he didn't want him to leave he didnt want to be alone again after everything that had just happened.

"I'm not allowed to come along am I? I don't want to be alone again."Yui said softly

Hayate blushed darkly.

" I just felt like you might have, you seemed a bit close to me is all." Hayate felt his face turn best red as the other mention his opinion on Hayate's body.

"N-no it's nothing like that, I didn't want to see your junk! I thought you might've seen been pretty hurt." Hayate said with panic and embarrassment.

"You make me sound like a huge pervert." He chuckled handing Yuki the cloth.

Katsumi sighed and turned on the tv searching for the movie channel. He clocked on it and he settled in for a short movie. His mind wasn't really on it however, it was on the exiling they would be occurring in the next few hours at sunset. He rubbed his temples setting his glasses on the side of the sofa. As he heard Yui talk he sighed, "I would prefer you not to go...since I'm the boss however if you don't want to be alone you can come along. You'll just have to stand back. I don't want you to see the wife or the husband..." He said looking at the tv screen blankly his eyes seeing through the colors and static. "No one said you couldn't come along Yui." He said gently moving s little shifting the younger mans weight under him.

~

Yuki laughed softly and shook his head taking the cloth from him. "Well? You're the only person who has been nice to me since I got here! Of course I'm going to be close to you! I didn't even know you were gay till yesterday! I thought you were banging that nurse." He said with a laugh running the rag up his chest. "As for you being a pervert you kinda are, you are taking a bath with me technically." He said with another laugh peeking at Hayate. "When I told you I could do this on my own you insisted to wash me. Even though I can do it. Doesn't that seem suspicious to you?" He said with a cute smile before sighing and turning away from Hayate.

"I wouldn't say that I'm not hurt...down there...but...I can take care of it. It's nothing new. I don't want you helping me with that...you already had to see me all kinds of fucked up yesterday I don't want you to have to watch me clean that mess." He said ashamed of it all.

Yui paused biting his lip, he turned the TV off since the show was over.

"I do want to come...I don't want to be alone." Yui looked up at Katsumi.

"What's wrong with me seeing them?" Yui asked with a confused voice.

"No drinking ok?....I feel like you might want to but it worries me when you do."

Hayate couldn't help but laugh at the statement about hrw nurse.

"She's all looks or at least she thinks she is." Hayate handed Yuki a towel.

"I'm not a pervert I wasn't bathing with you." Hayate huffed softly.

"I didn't mean 'down there's all you wanted me to do was our back."Hayate nearly stuttered through his embarrassment.

" I'm just worried, you got hurt pretty badly..." Hayate's eyes softened.

Katsumi sighed again and he moved his glasses up his nose before laying his arms behind his head stretching out. "I don't want you to see him because he'll know he won...I don't want him to see how messed up ou are from what he did." He said softly looking up at the ceiling. "I don't want you to see his family because you will grow soft. And you'll tell me not to let him die..." He said with conviction knowing he was right. When he heard Yui tell him he couldn't drink he laughed softly. "Fine...since it worries you I won't drink." He said with another sigh looking st Yui. "Why does it bother you?"

--

Yuki laughed softly and stood up the towel covering his pale skined waist quickly. He smiled a little and shook his head. "Don't worry. I did get hurt really bad but I'm okay. I'll be alright." He said softly and got out of the little bucket and he smiled s little. "stop being so cute." He said with a giggle and kissed Hayates cheek and he pat his shoulder. "Sorry sometimes I can be a little misguiding. Sorry for making you think I loved you." He said with a laugh and walked to lady scratching her head happily his eyes looking over her with much needed attention.

Yui paused looking up at Katsumi, the other knew him so well. It was true he would have been hurt seeing the man's family.

"Is it really that obvious I'm hurt?" Yui asked softly looking up at Katsumi as he asked why his drinking bothered him so much.

" Well you change when you drink and your health will go down hill if you continue drinking so much.

Hayate huffed softly.

"I'm not cute!" He scowled embarrassed as ever.

"It's fine it's fine, it was just a misunderstanding on my behalf." Hayate smiled watching Lady and Yuki.

"Do you need anything?"

Katsumi chuckled a little and nodded, "Yes, It's very obvious. I know you Yui...if not as a boyfriend or whatever the hell we are then as a friend. We've been living together for years and you have a soft spot for children.." he said gently and sighed laying his head back on the couch. "I don't change that much. The last time I got really drunk for some reason..and kissed you..and bam now we are like this. I wouldn't say thats all bad now would you? I've been drinking since I could, I think I'm pretty healthy for a zombie apocalypse." he laughed softly and pulled Yui against him sighing. "Come on...if you are coming we should probably be leaving soon." he said with a gentle smile standing up from the couch stretching his arms over his head.

~

Yuki giggled a little and he smiled to Hayate, he really was being cute. He was blushing like a girl and he was so adorable! Yuki shook his head, "No, I think I'm okay! Though...do you mind turning around for me to get dressed?" he asked and looked pointedly at Hayate who was staring at him and his dog. When he finally turned for Yuki, he started to get dressed. He dropped the towel and put on some underwear and a pair of shorts he had just taken off. "Okay! You're alright." he said softly sitting down his hands touching the dark black bruises on his ribs. He let out a whimpered sigh looking at Lady who licked his chest trying to heal the wounds there.

Yui hugged Katsumi tightly letting out a soft laugh.

"It's not bad that you kissed me, but you got kind of aggressive and I don't like it...I like the Katsumi that is sarcastic and knows how to make me smile." Yui frowned slightly as the other slipped from his arms standing up.

"Your right...when ever your ready." Yui just wanted this to be done and over with .

Hayate let out a soft chuckle at the sight others blush.

"What are you five?" Hayate said jokingly before turning away.After Yuki said it was ok to turn around he did so.

"Aw Lady he'll be ok." Hayate said as he reassuringly stroked Lady's head .