Hidden Masterminds (Bloodbunny, me, 18+, private)

Arekushisu

Katsumi stirred, all night. He couldn't stay comfortable yet he didn't want to go up to his room. In the set up of all the homes they were only allowed one tv per home to keep the electricity levels manageable, and that included his home. Even though he was the creator of this little Eden he didn't want the people to see him as a rich person who is sitting on all the food and money without giving it out to the people. Though really money has no use anywhere but here, so if one leaves their belongings are confiscated and they are given a bag of supplies. Anyway, he didn't want to go to his room because he felt rather alone there. With nothing making noise, or even shining a light he felt unusually alone. He knew himself, and he knew that if he did go to his room he would most likely take to drinking once more and pass out and have Yuu pissed off with him once again.

Honestly, he didn't want that. He actually really didn't want that. He never wanted to see Yuu upset, ever. Seeing him get mad today was rather odd for him, and he never wanted to make him like that. So, he tossed and turned on the couch all night rather than going up to his room and sleeping alone. Later however, when he woke up to turn over he noticed that something was blocking him from doing so. He looked down sleepily and noticed a small head leaning up against his chest, he blushed lightly and he smiled. Yuu had curled up against him and fallen asleep, he simply chuckled before pulling the boy closer. Before falling asleep once more he took his glasses off and sat them on the arm of the sofa so they wouldn't get ruined. Then, he fell asleep, just like he did before but this time he didn't toss and turn.

~

Yuki was smiling cutely looking over at Hayate when the other male simply, out of the blue, called him adorable. The simple compliment made him blush and he giggled softly looking down, "Awe...thank you." he said gently before smiling softly. His eyes closed as he felt the others hand running through his hair, he simply sighed with content. "I just don't want you to have a sore back or anything when you have to go back on guard duty.." he said softly peeking up at him with a cute smile. "You know your crew members will make fun of you, asking if you have a girl and staying up with her all night long." he giggled and coughed lightly pain showing in his face but in his eyes he was still laughing.

"...I just don't want you to be too tired and stressed because of me...I'll be okay...but I appreciate you staying with me...I didn't want to be alone.." he sand and lightly touched the others hand cause he couldn't hug him. "I'm feeling better, I can breathe easier than last night so thats a good sign, if you want the doctor can tell you when I'll be able to go home so you know..you can wait for me then?" he said softly and looked up at him.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• Arekushisu

Yui slept soundly as the two males slept cuddled up together on the couch, eventually morning arrived Yui properly would have ended up sleeping in if he had remembered to close the curtains of the living room window which now had the morning light of the rising sun spilling through it. Yui looked over at a nearby clock to check the time, they had about an hour to get to work, Yui wanted to suprise the other male so he snuck out from under the cover and off the couch and went to the kitchen and began to make breakfast omirice to be exact. Since there was time to make breakfast he though he may as well do so.

While waiting for the rice to cook he went to his room and got dressed a bit more casual then usaul but still formal, a fitting blue turtle neck and fitting black pants, he then went back to the kitchen began to finish cooking the egg and mixing in vetables for the omirice.

Hayate looked around before noticing they were alone which made him a bit more comfortable.

"O-oh you don't mind me calling you adorable?" Hayate smiled softly laying the other back down.

"Down push yourself to much." Hayate frowned as the other coughed.

"The last time they even said something along the lines of that I shoot them a harsh glare and haven't heard of it since... Although sometimes they call me the climber since I'm always out taking pictures...I still dislike that they do that."

Hayate smiled softly.

"Don't worry I'll be fine, I'm not leaving your side, that's how you got hurt in the first place...besides the doctor keeps eyeing you.... I don't like it at all." Hayate statedlooking at the floor.

Katsumi didn't wake up until he smelled food. His stomach growled and he chuckled lightly blinking his eyes open. The first thing he noticed was that Yuu wasn't laying next to him. He was rather disappointed about that small fact but he shrugged it off. When he sat up he didn't really notice the sounds coming from the kitchen, instead he looked over at the tv which had been turned off. Standing he moved his way to his room getting black slacks and a white button up shirt on. A tie was fitted around his neck easily tied to perfection. Finally he started looking around for his glasses before remembering that he had taken them off before going to sleep last night. However, instead of going to grab them he went to Yuu's room disappointed that it was empty just like the spot next to him this morning. Then his brain clicked, breakfast. He jogged into the living room and smiled seeing Yuu at the stove preparing breakfast.

Katsumi hadn't made really any noise so Yuu probably didn't know he was up and around. He grabbed his glasses pushing them up on his nose before walking into the kitchen hugging Yuu's waist. "What are you making?" he asked kissing his cheek before letting him go and pulling himself up on the counter like a child.

~

Yuki laughed softly as he was laid down and he shook his head looking up at Hayate, "No I don't mind it...no ones ever called me anything close to adorable so I don't mind it at all." he said softly and smiled looking at the other male laughing again as he said that he would shoot people a glare if they talked about him. "Hm...the last time? So there was someone else? Kinda like me...? What happened to them?" He asked looking up at him with his brown eyes. His body hurt but he didn't mind the pain, even laughing was hurting, no breathing was hurting. But he didn't care, he had to deal. "The doctor? He is eyeing me?" he asked and looked over at the entrance to the tent. "Really?" Yuki hadn't noticed but sure enough the doctor had been very touchy feely with him and he was eyeballing every part of his body. The realization made him squirm.

Yui jumped slightly as Katsumi wrapped his arms around Yui's waist due to the fact he didn't know that the other male was up, Yui laughed softly.

"Morning to you too, I'm making omirice." Yui stated.

"It's actually just finished cooking you got perfect timing." Yui said as he grabbed two plates and placed food on them before setting the plates on the already set table.

"Go ahead and grab a seat, would you prefer orange juice or coffee?" Yui asked as he turned the kettle on.

"You must have thought I was still sleeping or something like that, you were so queit getting up today." Yui laughed turning the stove off.

Hayate's face changed to one expressing thought process.

" actually there was someone who stayed with me, a girl a bit younger then you, she had sprained her ankle and the medic was out of camp gathering supplies so I said I would take care of her, we never really got to know each other and once she was better she moved back into her friends tent."Hayate shrugged.

"Yeah the doctor is quite a pervert it be best I stay here in case he tries anything, I'm not calling you weak but you did get hurt badly last night so it be best you have back up."

Katsumi smiled gently and he took in the smells around them, "mm...well it smells wonderful!" he said happily and hopped off the counter going to the table sitting down easily. "I'll take coffee if you don't mind? Thank you for making breakfast." he said with a smile before he sat back waiting patiently for Yuu to come and sit down with him. He checked him out as he slowly moved around the kitchen. He was dressed for work, it was more casual than usual but he was still professional in his own way. Katsumi's eyes trailed down the mans slender figure pausing a moment or two on his hips before returning his eyes to his plate chuckling softly. "Yea, I thought you were still asleep. For some reason...I thought you got up and went in your room after curling up with me on the couch. To be honest, I thought you didn't want to wake up to me is all. I went to your room to see if you were there sleeping but you weren't! I didn't even notice you in here." he said with a shy laugh as he pushed up his glasses. "You look really nice today, I think I like the casual business attire on you Yuu. You pull it off really well!" he said and smiled to him.

~

Yuki leaned up some and he looked at the man before him his eyes roaming over his face as he spoke. A girl huh? They must have had something for one another..Yuki's mind ran and he laughed at himself for thinking Hayate was getting to know him and getting to even possibly like him. Sure they just met, but no one had ever risked themselves the way Hayate did, but now he notices that it was simply his good nature. He does it for everyone, Yuki sighed softly and laid back down with a whimper and he looked up at the ceiling. "I really am okay. I'm not worried about any perverts or anything. I want you to go back to the tent and take Lady with you...she can't be spending all this time holed up in here. She's barely eaten a thing...I'm worried about her." he said softly looking at Hayate. "Please...when I get to be slightly better and can sit up easily...will you take her and go into your tent? I really hate making you sleep here with me..in this dirty tent." he said gently and looked away. "I don't really understand why you're so worried about me, I'm practically a stranger yet you want to stay with me at night? I've dealt with perverts all my life...I'm a rather feminine man if you hadn't noticed and alot of men can't keep their hands off." he said softly almost in disgust. "So I know all too well how to take care of myself, plus you'll be right across the road a ways if I scream you'll hear me and you'll come running right? So I'm not worried about it Hayate." he said softly and moved lightly touching the others hand. "Don't worry so much about a stranger from the outside." he said with a cute smirk.

Yui smiled softly.

"I'm glad it smells good, I've always been told that was a good sign." Yui chuckled and began to make the other a cup of coffee then handed it to him.

"I don't mind doing these things at all." Yui stated with a smiled as he also sat down at the table, Yui took a sip of tea as he listened to the other speak, his cheeks quickly flushed a soft pink.

"R-Really?...I'll make sure to wear this style more often." Yui smiled.

"How does it taste?" Yui asked curiously.

Hayate bit his lip looking down at the floor.

"I honestly am unsure of leaving you completely alone, I'll bring her back some food and I'll bring spring too! I really don't mind..." Hayate stated with a huge smile.

"You honestly never felt like a stranger to me, from the moment I met you I felt like we had known eachother for a long time."At that moment the same women from before that Hayate had been taking care of walked in.

"Aw what are you doing here with him?you never spend time with me anymore." the women whined caressing his shoulder slightly only to be brushed off by him.

" Hey could you watch over him for a second?" The women nodded and Hayate left then came back with a thermos of beef stew and two bowls and placed it on the table beside Yuki as he gently placed spring on the bed who crawled up the others chest and rested there whining knowing the other was hurt.

Katsumi laughed softly and he nodded, "That's a really good sign trust me." He said and smiled down at the plate he gladly took the coffee from Yuu and took a little sip from it, the steam fogged up his glasses and he sighed. He took them off after setting down the mug and he cleaned them, "I just feel kind of bad...you know I'm not a kid heh I can take care of myself Yuu! But...like this it feels like you're my wife." He chuckled with a smirk looking at Yuu seeing the blush appear on his cheeks made him happy. He tilted his head and smiled, "I do like it, but I like your formal wear too. Only wear this style when its appropriate okay?" he said and eyed him once more before looking away putting his glasses back on. When he was asked how it tasted he blushed, "Ah I was waiting for you!" he took a bite really fast and he moaned lightly. "Gah you're such a good cook Yuu. I think I need to marry you anyway and make you my housewife." he said with a chuckle and he winked, "I'm kidding."

~

Yuki sighed softly and he nodded gently to Hayate, he really just didn't like him having a babysitter. "I feel the same way about you Hayate.." he said softly before looking away as a woman walked in. He was shocked to see how informal she was with him, draping her arm over his shoulders like it was natural. His eyes looked away from them and he nodded when Hayate left. The woman turned to him and smiled sweetly, "He's still mine. I heard the boys saying you were into guys. Don't think you can take him just cause you have a pretty face." she said sternly before she smiled again. Hayate walked in and he smiled softly despite what she had said to him. He giggled softly as spring was let up onto his chest and he pet the puppy gently, "Hayate? You should go hang out with your friends...or something...I really am okay...here by myself.." he said gently his hands pausing on the dogs head.

Yui laughed softly when the other blushed.

"You don't have to wait, I wouldn't have been offended." He smiled.

" I'm glad you like it." Yui took a bite of his own food and sip his tea, his cheeks flushed a bright pink as he really choked on his tea at the others words.

"H-house wife?" Yui stuttered as he looked away completely embarssed.

"I rather like doing these for you...just don't expect me to go wearing a frilly apron." Yui laughed.

Hayate paused looking away.

"I...don't really have any friends...but if you want me to get lost for a little while just tell me ok? I don't mind I don't want to make you feel suffocated." Hayate sighed softly .

"My shift is going to start soon." Hayate ran a hand through Yuki's hair without thinking.

"Be careful ok?" He smiled sadly before leaving .

Katsumi laughed softly and he tilted his head looking at Yuu over his glasses, "Mm, careful now." he said as he noticed the younger male choking on tea. A gentle smirk touched his lips, "Why not an apron? I'm sure you would pull it off perfectly~" he said taking another bite of the food before sighing contently. He was happy that they didn't have to rush to get ready. This was one of the first days in a long while that they may actually be on time for work with time to spare. He liked the idea, and it was a very satisfying feeling to have Yuu lay next to him last night. He too didn't care much for relationships but that was something different. He felt it earlier too when he was carrying Yuu home from the carnival, it was almost like they had a connection and the physical touches between them weren't awkward or weird but actually enjoyable. He liked it very much, "If you like doing things then I guess I shouldn't feel bad if you make me dinner or something. Thank you Yuu." he said softly and took a drink of coffee.

~

Yuki instantly felt bad when he saw the dejected look on Hayate's face. He wanted to reach out and touch his cheek and tell him he was sorry but instead he stood and told him his shift was starting. When he ran a hand through his hair Yuki closed his eyes and sighed softly before nodding, "You too okay...? Stay safe." he said before watching him retreat out the tent flap. He was frightened of the doctor, but he knew that if anything did happen he wouldn't fight. After going through so much if it happened it happened and he never though otherwise. As he was thinking the girl flipped her hair and left him alone, he found himself a comfortable spot on the cot where his body wasn't hurting as much. Little did he know that the perverted doctor was scheming to get him before Hayate did.

Yui looked at his tea his tea biting his lip.

"I d-dont know just the thought itself is so embarrassing." He muttered softly before finishing his food.

"Also I don't own one." Yui laughed lightly.

"Don't mind me I'm going to wash my plate off so it does stain." Yui whent to the sink and washed of this dish and then came back to the table, Yui did have rather a femine figure for a man so he could have probably pulled of a frilly apron if he wanted to.

"Doing the little things like that keep me at peace I guess you could say that." Yui laughed softly as he noticed a bit of rice on the other face and reached forward wiping it of with his thumb before licking his thumb.

"You had something on your face." Yui laughed softly.

Hayate froze up slightly when the other touched his head he hadn't expected the other to do Hayaten like that.

Upon arriving at the location that he was guarding he justgirlythings the guard a nod letting him know that his shift was over as he took the postion. Tonight he was guarding the crop growing area. A few hours passed as so far he had not luckily ran into any trouble so far.

Katsumi laughed softly taking another bite, "Then I guess I need to buy you a frilly apron!" he said with a laugh before finishing up most of his food while Yui went to wash his dishes. "Well I'm glad that it helps you make peace...if it does then I don't mind. Your food is amazing so I'm always up for you making me more." he said with a chuckle. He looked back down to finish the last on his plate before he noticed Yui reaching over and wiping something off of his face. He blushed darkly and touched where the other had taken the rice from and he laughed nervously, "I-I did? Huh...I didn't even feel it..." he said with a laugh before standing. He went to the sink and washed the dishes he used yawning softly from the exhaustion.

~

Yuki sighed softly and closed his eyes for a few hours. When he woke up he groaned he tried to move his arms but for some reason they wouldn't move. He finally woke up fully and he noticed the situation, his body was completely tied up. He was laying down but his arms were tied to the top of the cot and his feet to the bottom. His mouth was bound and he tried to struggle. He noticed that the doctor had stripped him of everything except for his underwear and he started to cry. Out of the corner of his eye he could see the doctor coming closer and closer. He felt terrible, Hayate was right. He was just after his body. Even though it was bruised and disgusting right now it was still lewd and beautiful in its own way.

When he came closer his long fingers ran over Yuki's nipples as he licked his lips. "I thought he would never leave...but then you begged him to leave you alone for some privacy! Now, I'm going to eat you." he said and his mouth latched onto Yuki's nipple causing a weak moan to leave his throat without him even meaning it to. After being stimulated for years with his parents and making noises to aviod getting a beating. He shivered weakly as the doctor unzipped his pants moving and getting between Yuki's legs his hands pulling the underwear down. Before he knew it the doctor was sucking him off and lewd moans left his mouth as tears streamed down his face. He didn't know why but the guilt that he hadn't asked Hayate for help made this all the more terrible for him. His body shook with pleasure and fear, before too long he was cumming inside of the doctors mouth causing him to pull away from Yuki's length gasping.

He started crying even harder as the doctor went to a shelf grabbing a large vibrator, "You know...for someone who is so shy you're so lewd.." he said wetting it with some lube before moving and sliding between his legs. He didn't wait for a comment he slid the toy deep inside of Yuki causing him to let out a loud cry through the fabric covering his lips and he started crying harder. He hadn't had anyone inside of him for years, and it was tight as nothing else. As the doctor turned the machine on and it started working inside of him he stepped away smiling at his work. "Cum for me..Yu-Ki." he said with a sing song voice and Yuki's eyes closed in pain as he let out another load of sperm. He wished so badly for Hayate to come and save him.

Yui blushed darkly.

"Well I guess that you caught me between a rough spot, if you actually do buy one then I'd have to wear it or I would feel horrible." Yui laughed softly.

"You look so cute when you blush, you should blush more often."

Hayate eventually came back from his shift and went to go check up on the other male.

"Yuki I'm back h-" stopped mid sentence his eyes filling with anger at the sight before him, Hayate ran up to the doctor punching him in the jaw.

"You sicko! Don't touch Yuki!" He left the doctor with a Andalusian surely dislocated jaw and rushed over to Yuki untying him and pulling him into his arms covering him with his coat complelty oblivious to the vibrator he rush Yuki out of the tent and back to their own making sure that lady was following behind him who was carrying spring in her mouth gently.

Once they got back to the tent Hayate laid the other male down on the bed.

"I'm so sorry!" He almost sobbed as he hugged the insufflation male.

"I shouldn't have left you alone with that pervert!" He picked up a cloth and wiped the other male clean .

"Are you ok?" Hayates voice was dripping with anger but not anger pointed at Yuki but the doctor.

Katsumi coughed lightly and shook his head, "I don't look cute..and it seems i'm going to get you one to make you blush." he said with a smile running a hand through his hair. He coughed again and stood, "alright, are you ready to head to work?" he said with a happy little smile moving and looking at Yui. "I'm not cute, Yui.' he said softly and tilted his head. "I'm scary sometimes you know...I may take advantage of you if you aren't careful." he said before smiling a bright smile again.

~

Yuki was panting and his body was on fire. He started to struggle not caring abuot the pain in his wrists and ankles from the rubbing of the rope around them. "You are so lewd Yuki." the doctor said with a sickly laugh his lips moving down the others chest. Yuki moaned louder as the vibrator started moving inside of him. Although it hurt it was still not as uncomfortable as the first time. His tears came faster now and his wrists were bleeding from the struggle. His eyes instantly shot up when he heard Hayate and his heart stopped, he had come to him. He cried for him agains the fabric struggling harder before stopping as he punched the doctor. He smiled softly as he was untied and pulled into Hayate, before he rushed him out of the tent. The jostling form the running ran pain through his body yet moans left his mouth as he looked up at Hayate.

He was covered in his own cum and the vibrator was still inside of him, his hands shakily pulled the muzzle away from him and he hiccuped before looking away. "H-Hayate...I-I..." He paused and moaned softly covering his mouth as he looked at Hayate. "C-can you...l-look away a-a moment...?" he said shakily before touching his cheek. "p-please.." he said gently before nodding as the male did as he asked. He slid his hands down checking he was okay. His hands then roamed to the vibrator and he looked at Hayate before slowly starting to pull it out. Soft whimpers left his lips and pants did as well, "D-dont look yet.." he said through gasps of pain and pleasure. With a soft pop the Vibrator was out and he threw it on the bed moving as close to Hayate as he could away from the thing. "n-nn.." he started to cry and he held onto Hayates shirt as tears ran down his cheeks. He was covered with bodily fluids, and he knew he was getting the other male dirty but he honestly didn't care at that moment he just needed someone to keep him safe.

"I'll hopefully get use to the apron after time then."

Yui laughed softly.

"I don't see you to be scary at all, besides I honestly don't think you would take advantage of me completely aware of yourself doing so." Yui grabbed his messager bag following Katsumi .

"Yeah I'm ready to go."

Hayate's face turned to one of confusion as Yuki moaned while looking at him, Hayate was honestly scared and thought that man did something horrible to Yuki that he didn't see him do. When the other male asked him to look away of course he did as asked but became more confused as he heard moans of both pain and pleasure before a loud 'pop', his atteion was temporarily focus on the vibrator as he heard it land with a thumb, he didn't understand what it was and was rather disturbed by the vibrating.Hayate gasped softly as he felt the other cling to him but he didn't push him away instead he hugged him gently to his chest.

"Your safe now." He coed rubbing the others back.

"What if I ask you to wear it without anything underneath?" he said with a smirk looking at Yui with a cute little smile. He then shrugged and nodded, "Yea you're right, yet half of the people in this town think of me as a terrible person and I'm evil apparently." he said with a laugh. He then moved and stretched lightly, "Awesome! Lets get going then!" he said with a happy little movement. He grabbed Yui's hand and he blushed lightly opening the door for him. "I think I need you to sit into a meeting for me today..I don't really want to deal with the engineer side of the operation today," he said softly as they walked through the main gate. The headquarters was close enough to his house that they could walk without any real issues.

~

Yuki hiccuped and he gasped softly choking lightly and he leaned over the bed throwing up into a nearby bucket. He was panting and gasping for air before he laid down on his stomach his head hanging over the bed slightly his chest heaving. "I-I'm sorry Hayate...t-that you have to deal with me...I-i shouldn't have forced you to leave!" tears formed in his eyes again. "I-I didn't think he would really do anything to me! I-I didn't...I-i'm sorry I'm disgusting..." he said gasping for air as he wiped his mouth pulling Hayate's jacket closer as his body started to shake. "M-my parents...used to rape me...w-when I was little...used to call it punishment...my father..." he paused and looked down at the ground. "M-my father...w-would do what that doctor wanted to do for me...because my mother didn't releive enough sexual tension for him...s-so he took it out on me..." he said hiccuping. "I-I'm disgusting..." he covered his face. "I-It got to the point that it no longer hurt...a-after being saved I-i found out I was gay...because my father beat into my body..." He stopped and he started to sob.

"I understand if you don't want me to stay with you...b-but thank you so much for coming back for me...he would...h-he would have done more than just use that on me if you hadn't come back..." he said looking at the vibrator with a disgusted look as he gasped for air. The pain in his chest became unbearable and he was ready to vomit again from the pain his ribs caused him, with all the heaving and panting it was hard not to hurt. Why it all came out now he didn't know, why he told Hayate that he really didn't understand. He knew that telling him would cause him to hate him, but it made sense..that a disgusting act like this would happen to someone like him.

Yui blushed darkly.

" Don't laugh, but when I was a bit younger I modeled for those cosplay magazines so I had a couple occasions simallar to that but not exactly naked." Yui laughed softly following the other out the door.

"I actually still have some of those costumes shockingly."

Yui shrugged.

"No problem, I'm guessing that there was another accident on board?" Yui waved slightly as someone ran up to him .

"Yui! Alot of the computers have gone offline!" The man seemed painced.

Hayate rubbed the other back.

"I don't think your disgusting at all Yuki." Hayate rubbed his back.

"Don't push yourself to much." He coed softly.

"Look at me Yuki, I don't think your disgusting for being raped or gay." Yuki smiled sadly.

"I'm actually... g...gay myself, it hurts slightly to think you think it's disgusting to be gay, I think it's a beautiful thing that anyone can love eachother." Hayate gently laided Yuki down on his side remaining beside him.

"Your hurting yourself Yuki, mentally and physically your a beautiful and strong man."

Katsumi let out a laugh and he shook his head, "You used to dress up like that? For who?!?! You better dress up for me at some point cause if you don't I'm going to get super jealous of whoever was seeing you like that." he said with a pout and he jumped seeing the man run up to them. He told him to cam down and he sighed, "I knew something would happen today that would need your assistance. Yui do you mind taking care of this issue? You know me and computers I hate them. I need the computers back online, or the electricity will go out here in the city. I'm counting on you." he said and he kissed Yui gently and moved to the male. "Take Yui with you, he will take care of the computers. Although he is young he is the smartest person I know. " he said with a smile and then he let go of Yui and he started walking off to his own job.

~

Yuki sighed and he nodded weakly before he hugged the others waist. He listened softly to him and he looked up at him, "You..dont think its gross...?" he said weakly and looked away. "weakly gay...? Too...?" he said softly and looked back at Hayate before laying down with him. His body was shaking in fear still and pain he curled up to him in a way. "I know it s not good for me...but its been beaten into my brain that gays are gross and that I'm gross..." he said softly and hiccuped lightly before hiding is face in his hands. "You still shouldn't have seen me like that...like...that...all exposed and disgusting, I'm sorry." he said weakly with a hiccup and he rubbed his eyes till they became red.

"Can't remember the name of the comic so imagine playboy but geekish."

Yui went with the man still blushing g about the others comment to what he had said before.

"S-see you later." He followed the other male away from Katsumi and to the area which the issue was happening, after fixing it he returned back to Katsumi's office and placed a cup of coffee on his desk for him.

"So is the meeting still on?" He asked as he leaned on his desk slightly.

Hayate held the others hands gently so he wouldn't rub his eyes.

"It's not disgusting, nothing about you is disgusting Yuki!"Hayate blushed softly.

"Your beautiful Yuki." He coed as he ran his fingers through the others hair gently.

"Do you find me disgusting?"

Katsumi left Yui rather reluctantly and he sighed softly, going back up to his office. He opened the large door and he sat in his chair groaning. He was rather tired but he knew that work came first. He tapped his fingers on his desk and he sighed again, he found it boring. He had no one to talk to when Yui wasn't around. His office was off limits to all personal except for himself and Yui. They had to have special cads that were laminated and they had to swipe it through a security door to get up here. Why? His secrets to the antidote and the virus were in his office locked in a small safe in his desk. If anyone got ahole of it they would be able to stop the virus all together as well as heal the ones already infected. When he heard the door open he smiled brightly, "Ah, yes the meeting is still on." He said with a smile and leaned up excited, "Thank you for making me some coffee." He said and winked at him softly.

~

Yuki blushed darkly and he looked away shaking his head, "No...I don't find you disgusting..." he said softly and hugged him gently wincing at the pain. "You keep me safe..." he said softly hiccuping softly. He liked the compliment, "Ah? Thank you for calling me beautiful though I don't see myself like that." he said softly and hugged him softly. "I think you're really handsome and sweet.." He said gently under his breathe.

Yui smiled after looking at his watch.

"We got about half an hour before I have to go the meeting in your place." Yui placed a magazine on the desk with himself on the front.

" I had a copy of that cosplay look book i was talking about eariler."stated as he whent around the others desk and sat on his knee.

"Since we've got time, is there anything I can help you with?" Yui asked as a small grin grew on his lips.

Hayate sighed.

"Then what sense does it make to think you yourself are disgusting since your gay yet not think I am?" Hayate heard the soft whince and frowned.

"Don't push yourself beautiful." Hayate said with a soft smile.

Katsumi sat up as he watched Yui drop the magazine on his desk. He picked it up and he blushed lightly, the costumes really did fit Yui. He jumped a little blushing as he felt Yui on his lap, "Ah? No no I'm doing alright, I have to run some numbers and focus on the rebel unit but I'm okay here." he said softly and blushed lighter and he looked at Yui. "So how many times do you appear in this magazine?" he asked laughing softly and looking up at him. "And this is really nice, you should sit on me like this a little more often." he said with a laugh hugging the others waist as if he was going to fall off.

~

Yuki groaned softly and hiccuped wiping his eyes, "I don't think you're disgusting...I don't think being gay is gross, me being gay is disgusting.." he said softly looking at his fingers. "I'm just sorry.." he said softly his eyes closing and getting heavier. He finally was able to fall asleep after finding a nice position to fall asleep to.

Yui laughed softly.

"Hmmm I see, perhaps more air patrol would help?" Yui suggested.

"How many times I appear well actually this one is only about me, you see there are three types of magazines you could get specialized meaning you got to choose a single person you prefer and mixed up where you get to choose two or more and finally randomized which explains itself." Yui blushed softly as the other spoke about how he liked the other close to him like they way they were currently.

" I was feeling playful today." Yui laughed.

"I guess you could say I'm in a great mood."

Hayate's eyes saddened as the other spoke but he let it go, he' have to let the other slowly relearn to love himself due to the scarring place on Yuki

Katsumi laughed softly and he leaned closer his chest pushing up against Yui's back, "Oh? So this magazine just has you in it? Which means...that I can keep it right? And pick which image of you I like most!" he said with a laugh opening it up and peering inside of it his eyes skimming over some of the skimpy clothing Yui was modeling in. He liked this, they were close, almost like a real couple would be. He simply nodded, "More air surveillance...that would involve creating more planes and drones in order to accomplish that...but it would in fact solve the problem. I would be able to find it easily, the camp I mean. It would be easy to find as long as they show themselves under the surveillance." he said and nodded again in thought as he looked through the magazine.

~

The next morning Yuki woke up sweating and panting, his chest was heaving in labored breathes. He turned to Hayate and looked at him blushing. He touched his face and sighed, "I'm sorry.."H e said gently moving and cuddling up against him his head going under his chin. He didn't want to wake him, but not only was he aching and his body hurting he also was starving and he needed to pee.

Yui laughed softly.

"Of course you can keep it, I actually have a favorite myself, proabley the one of me in the apron with icing ." Yui laughed softly relaxing into the others touch.

"Although it may take awhile to find the supplies." Yui added.

Hayate stirred slightly as the other cuddle up agansit him, after awhile the others sqwerming stirred him from his sleep.

"Yuki...do you need to pee or something? Your sqwerming alot." Hayate asked sleepily.

"I have an empty bucket if you want to use that since the washrooms are across the camp."

• 2 weeks later...

Katsumi laughed gently and he smiled moving slightly back into his chair as Yui leaned into him, "I can keep it? Thats great..." he said a moment before looking through it a little more then closing it. "You? In an apron and icing? I thought you said you didn't like aprons." he said with a chuckle moving the boys face so he could see his eyes. "Wont you dress up for me?" he asked cutely before kissing the other gently. Just as he was about to move away he heard his door open and he looked up rather cooly, "Why did you not knock?" he asked with an almost bored look on his face. It was a man, about his late 40's and he was one of the lead researchers for the firm. His eyes widened as he noticed Yui, Katsumi's secretary on his lap.

"I-I.." he stopped before bowing. "I'm sorry Sir. I didn't know...know that you and your secretary were together in your office! I assumed you were alone.." he said with another bow.

Katsumi sighed and he ran a hand through his hair, "Well next time knock please. I would rather you do that if you could." he said with a gently smile and then he to the man to leave with a wave of his hand.

~

Yuki blushed gently as he heard Hayate's voice from next to him, "Y-yea...I-i do.." he said blushing again and he sighed gently. He moved slightly and sat up, "Could you..could you show me...? Its still dark I can't see anything.." he said with a blush before his hands started to roam. They connected with Hayate's chest and he blushed a little feeling the muscles under his shirt.