[2016] Addicted (aka Heroin) Web Series 上瘾网络剧

Maya Hideyuki

I think she meant Counter Attack season 2, since Counter Attack is summer series, Addicted is winter series. Poor babies, always cold while shooting.

As for registering problem, all I can think of is that add country code before phone number, I had the same problem when I register VK. Sorry if it doesn't work out cheetah7

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ydk.mi69

• Sloan

• GingerCake

• kyhfan14

Top Posters In This Topic

umm.. Hey Buddies.. newbie here.. I am a huge fan of yaois and started watching Heroine webseries recently which got me hooked from head to toe. Looking forward to more actions between yin and guhai. Suggest me some more series like this ..uncut ones *winks*. I am so excited to know you some awesome friends here..

:leaf4:

This seems late but I watched episode 7 last night and pretty much started squealing from the first scene. It's been 7 episodes and I just can't stop smiling and squealing when I see them together!!! I'm going to give myself a heart attack if they kiss!! Why do they look so good together~!!!!:Angry: It's killing me

I always come on this thread after watching a new episode and I saw the link to episode 8, I really want to watch it but using all self-restraint not to... I mean even if I did watch it early it doesn't mean I'll watch it less on an official site.. but I think if I watch it early, I'll want to watch the next one. So I'm going to watch it tomorrow..

It's so difficult to wait!! AHHHH!!!! :Frustrated:

Does any one else feel this way about this matter??

I think she meant Counter Attack season 2, since Counter Attack is summer series, Addicted is winter series. Poor babies, always cold while shooting.

Just as

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
said, I'm also pretty sure it was for Counterattack. I saw on ChaiJiDan's weibo quite a while back saying that Counterattack will be a summer series and Addicted will be a winter series. (China seasons, of cource)

Just as
said' date=' I'm also pretty sure it was for Counterattack. I saw on ChaiJiDan's weibo quite a while back saying that Counterattack will be a summer series and Addicted will be a winter series. (China seasons, of cource)[/quote']

So it just a misunderstading???????????

- - - Updated - - -

umm.. Hey Buddies.. newbie here.. I am a huge fan of yaois and started watching Heroine webseries recently which got me hooked from head to toe. Looking forward to more actions between yin and guhai. Suggest me some more series like this ..uncut ones *winks*. I am so excited to know you some awesome friends here..

:leaf4:

I'll recommend Just for Meeting You aka Be Here for You.

A lot of people are interested in the novels and they want to read it. We should get Sublimemanga.com to publish the books. Write to Sublimemanga.com, contact them through their Facebook and Twitter, and tell them we want to see Chai Jidan's Addicted books get translated in English. If a lot of people contact them showing them there are a lot of fans out there wanting Addicted novels in English language, maybe they will publish the novels. Then we, the fans will be supporting Chai Jidan by buying her books.

- email contact:

Twitter:

Manga

How's this website works? They'll buy the copyright from the author and translate it? And then distribute it commercially?

I've sent SuBLime them already my message ... guys please do so! Let's cooperate. I know we can do this.

Are there any guys here? Aside from me? lolssss

How you write it? Need to convince or persuade them?

- - - Updated - - -

Hey, where can I download the novels?

You're looking for the translated version or the Chinese version?

About SEASON 2, just hung around the Chinese Baidu's forum, most of them said it's Addicted, minority said it's CA. I'm confuse now~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

About SEASON 2, just hung around the Chinese Baidu's forum, most of them said it's Addicted, minority said it's CA. I'm confuse now~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

my guess is, this one is for CA. but i'm super sure that addicted is being continued to season 2 asap. can hardly wait for both yoyo4

Trying to share it again, please stream their official videos to shows your support, I advise that you all should stream those recent episode because it losing a lot of viewership due to the leakage recently.

If it's restricted in your country, use a VPN or select another alternative link.

ADDICTED/HEROIN web series - FOUR OFFICIAL AIRING CHANNEL:

*Pick the number of episode just below the series' poster*

*Pick the episode by referring to the video previewed image*

Trying to share it again, please stream their official videos to shows your support, I advise that you all should stream those recent episode because it losing a lot of viewership due to the leakage recently.

If it's restricted in your country, use a VPN or select another alternative link.

ADDICTED/HEROIN web series - FOUR OFFICIAL AIRING CHANNEL:

*Pick the number of episode just below the series' poster*

*Pick the episode by referring to the video previewed image*

if we watch the episodes in their official webs many times, will it contribute higher views for the series or not?

i am :)

i am too!

Yeah finally! Brothers I know your out there somewhere .. lurking LOL

As for registering problem, all I can think of is that add country code before phone number, I had the same problem when I register VK. Sorry if it doesn't work out cheetah7

I hope this aint be a "troll" to Addicted, if so this would be for CA ... I wish for better turn of events, like how the pacing would be even if thats just a webseries(maybe im not that fond of how CA theme is, but I do feel all of them was rushed and some scenes doesnt fit in place, idk)

In regards for making the views go up, I think it works as what YT views is. As what I can remember on YouTube views will be counted if you watched it on the Official Channel, refreshing wont work(technically yes, but exponentially not) ... so some advises after watching it clear the cache on your browser prolly history too .. and watch it again. Idk, if this is applied on Chinese streaming sites, which is our official sponsors.

Okay, so Im doing my best letting Int'l fans know about the situtaion, this is what I know can possibly help increase the views on our sponsored websites.

if we watch the episodes in their official webs many times, will it contribute higher views for the series or not?

Ofcourse it will, just similar to youtube, remember to refresh the page if you are trying to replay the same episode. :D

In regards for making the views go up, I think it works as what YT views is. As what I can remember on YouTube views will be counted if you watched it on the Official Channel, refreshing wont work(technically yes, but exponentially not) ... so some advises after watching it clear the cache on your browser prolly history too .. and watch it again. Idk, if this is applied on Chinese streaming sites, which is our official sponsors.

I'm not sure about this too, just stream it normally that's enough if all of us are united. :D

No.

It's Addicted. Not Counterattack.

Yes, yes there was this winter/summer thing but not anymore.

Addicted SEASON 2 IN MAY

addicted

Addicted.

ADDICTED

NOT Counterattack. Yes, it's hard to believe this but...It's impossible to do CA now. Chai Jidan said that in qq group.

The reason why they're doing Addicted in may is because it is too difficult to film in the winter.

Look at that episode where they were fishing... the river GuHai was in was half frozen.

AHHHH

:Red_fox12:

To say my credibility, I have friends who PERSONALLY sent and received messages hereto from CHai Jidan's assistant and even acknowledged my messages regarding international fans. Also, I'd find it hard to think she was mistaken.

Two seasons consist of the first volume....... do you guys realize what this means????

Beijing and Chengdu will held the fanmeetings too

the Beijing will be held in May, so after this, season 2 will commence.

Sad news, Chai Jidan's assistant quit and did not tell us the reason.....

Thank you so much for reposting official links, hon!!

I'm not sure about this too, just stream it normally that's enough if all of us are united. :D

Im not actually sure with this either, I havent done it yet. I just heard from some fans of diff idols hehe

OMG So this is true now! ^_^ so happy. Addicted Season 2 yes!!! My that was a sad news she quit, maybe a better offer from someone. Im excited to see Season 2 now .. yay!

Thankyou for the good news, what u mean CJD assistant quit? Quitted about what?

Edit: Ok, i got u now i think, u mean quitted the job.

Since it is confirmed that Addicted will be filming season 2........

Im very happy with it but in the same time........which means that.......

Something about season 2:

From what did CJD disclosed previously, S2 will cover up all the Part 1 of the novel, which means S2 will ended in the tragic chapter...........oh nooooooo :'(

No.

Addicted SEASON 2 IN MAY

addicted

Addicted.

ADDICTED

NOT Counterattack. Yes, it's hard to believe this but...It's impossible to do CA now. Chai Jidan said that in qq group.

The reason why they're doing Addicted in may is because it is too difficult to film in the winter.

Look at that episode where they were fishing... the river GuHai was in was half frozen.

So quick to put down everyone's spirits.

AHHHH

:Red_fox12:

To say my credibility, I have friends who PERSONALLY sent and received messages hereto from CHai Jidan's assistant and even acknowledged my messages regarding international fans. Also, I'd find it hard to think she was mistaken.

Two seasons consist of the first volume....... do you guys realize what this means????

Beijing and Chengdu will held the fanmeetings too

the Beijing will be held in May, so after this, season 2 will commence.

Thank you so much for reposting official links, hon!!

Sis.... I know I tell you this too often but ... LOVE YOUUUUUU!!! foxy2

You just made my day!!!!!! :leaf15:leaf3yoyo2yoyo5

I admit I'm still worried about that "ban thing" coming later ... BUT for now I'm trying not to think about it and not letting it make my excitement go down! I just want to enjoy this fantastic news!!!!

Seriously, I'd never imagined they would film the second season so soon!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! *literally jumping for joy*:Jumping around::Excited::Gangnam:

So good to know we'll have more scenes of our guys being a real tease, being cute, adorable and SMOKING HOT!!!!!

I just can't get enough of watching them interact with each other and having such a great chemistry!!!

Oh by the way, it's old news but earlier I was reading that chai jidan didn't write about a kiss scene in the car, at first there was no kiss.... BUT!!! Zhou and Johnny just ad-libbed that .... Yep, no wonder the kiss is soooooo convincing and they're enjoying it VERY MUCH.... They just couldn't help it, they were too thirsty for each other!!!! (again, look at how they want it so badly!!!)onion3onion11

Well! All this is getting me in a really good mood!

Good way to start a day!!!

Since it is confirmed that Addicted will be filming season 2........

Im very happy with it but in the same time........which means that.......

Something about season 2:

From what did CJD disclosed previously, S2 will cover up all the Part 1 of the novel, which means S2 will ended in the tragic chapter...........oh nooooooo :'(

S1 for Novel Part 1; lets us all be happy and all then ... prepare thos tissues, emotions, and your heart once S2 is on air. Hearing this news gives me mixed emotions actually. Though Im excited to see and looking forward for what S2 is has got to offer. Let us all savor this "happy pill" CJD and crew is giving for S1. hmm

S1 for Novel Part 1; lets us all be happy and all then ... prepare thos tissues, emotions, and your heart once S2 is on air. Hearing this news gives me mixed emotions actually. Though Im excited to see and looking forward for what S2 is has got to offer. Let us all savor this "happy pill" CJD and crew is giving for S1. hmm

Need some psychological preparation for S2........................onion9

No.

Addicted SEASON 2 IN MAY

addicted

Addicted.

ADDICTED

OMG!!! :Jumping around:

Hi everyone, nice to meet you. A newcomer here :) Sorry in advance if sometimes my English turns awkward. This thread grows so fast. Few days ago, the page count is still around 20ish but now it has reached 55! LOL I've never commented on any forums before, but due to the many temptations which I cannot ignore, here I am with my first post. Honestly, this thread has made me squealing and daydreaming for the last week.

I've been high on "Addicted" since last Friday. Usually I can control myself from fangirling too extremely, but this time its like I'm a slave to this series. Most probably due to the fact that this is the first time I've ever followed a series, rather than just watching them after it was completed. Hence I need an outlet to share my loves and squeal for "Addicted" before I got overdosed LOL.

I'm very grateful that this thread exist and thank you so much for the members that posted so many pictures, links and videos. I've never been this excited in a series and honestly, I have high expectations for Addicted.

As lots of people has mentioned before, this series is different from other BL movies. I am head over heels with relationship development between Gu Hai and Bai Luoyin which is slow but sure. I believe that this is an improvement from previous BL movies, where the actors had only known each other for a short period of time. Then, BAM things happen so fast that sometimes I need to rewatch the movie to see the development clearer. I'm in love with the way GH and BLY interacts with each other, like you could see how the irritation turns into hatred then changes to care. It has yet reached the love part, but I'm looking forward to it! :D

In regards to the leaked videos, I'm quite happy since I thought it would be aired tomorrow. Yet a part of me is also anxious that the main web won't get as many views. Somehow I would feel guilty if I watched it now, but I'm really curious of episode 8. I'm being really conflicted here :'( Hope I can hold on until midnight at least. :')

Erhmmm I think my post is too long already. Thanks for reading my rants (really need to get these off my chest) LOL Hope we can get addicted together in the wonders of GH-BLY, and YQ-YM as well.

Great to welcome you here among us !!!:_red_fox 3

And join the club....I can't even recognize me anymore lately... I was never the fangirling type before (yeah I know, pretty hard to believe when you see me now...) but I can't help doing it with these guys!! :7yoyo10:

And yeah, how fast this thread is going is really a proof of people's great enthusiasm for this series and also a proof of its success. And I really hope this will continue just like this!

Hope you'll have plenty of fun with us! :In love: