[2016] Addicted (aka Heroin) Web Series 上瘾网络剧

Maya Hideyuki

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

No.

It's Addicted. Not Counterattack.

Yes, yes there was this winter/summer thing but not anymore.

Addicted SEASON 2 IN MAY

addicted

Addicted.

ADDICTED

NOT Counterattack. Yes, it's hard to believe this but...It's impossible to do CA now. Chai Jidan said that in qq group.

The reason why they're doing Addicted in may is because it is too difficult to film in the winter.

Look at that episode where they were fishing... the river GuHai was in was half frozen.

AHHHH

:Red_fox12:

To say my credibility, I have friends who PERSONALLY sent and received messages hereto from CHai Jidan's assistant and even acknowledged my messages regarding international fans. Also, I'd find it hard to think she was mistaken.

kyaaaaaaa, thank you very much for confirming it! i'm literally dancing right now. for them to make it so fast, even without waiting for this season to finish means the series is doing very well & the sponsor is pleased, so here comes the second season, lalallalallaallala....

:cuteonion45:

Two seasons consist of the first volume....... do you guys realize what this means????

means iiiiiiissss.... there will be season 3???!!!

yoyo4yoyo4yoyo4yoyo4

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ydk.mi69

• Sloan

• GingerCake

• kyhfan14

Top Posters In This Topic

That scene in the car .. to what episode will that be shown? I hope they add it on these previous releases and it wont be cut, just make it a treat for CJD .. errr.

kyaaaaaaa, thank you very much for confirming it! i'm literally dancing right now. for them to make it so fast, even without waiting for this season to finish means the series is doing very well & the sponsor is pleased, so here comes the second season, lalallalallaallala....

:cuteonion45:

means iiiiiiissss.... there will be season 3???!!!

yoyo4yoyo4yoyo4yoyo4

Ofcourse there is S3 if S2 is achieving a huge success because the story never ends yet in S2! So pls support them by streaming their official videos! :D

That scene in the car .. to what episode will that be shown? I hope they add it on these previous releases and it wont be cut, just make it a treat for CJD .. errr.

Well, I don't know in which one they'll show it but.... actually, I'm still wondering if they're even gonna show us any kiss before the uncut version.... onionn3...

Hope they will be able to show us some sexy scenes...

I'm gonna pull all of my hair out if I have to wait the dvd to see any of these scenes!!!! :7yoyo:onionn7:cuteonion52:

Thanks for the info

This is so exciting! Now we know that we won't have to wait for another year for the next season!!:Excited:

Well, I don't know in which one they'll show it but.... actually, I'm still wondering if they're even gonna show us any kiss before the uncut version.... onionn3...

Hope they will be able to show us some sexy scenes...

I'm gonna pull all of my hair out if I have to wait the dvd to see any of these scenes!!!! :7yoyo:onionn7:cuteonion52:

Im praying(hard) to see just ... just a little one kissing scene. please make it happen, if not on the lips ... make it on the forehead, cheeks, nose wherever but make it intimate-passionate. As long as they can pull that out Im good(for the meantime, we all know what we "WANT" right?). Oh yeah I remember there's a kiss in the forehead right on the OST parts .. it was shown right there if Im not mistaken that was shot right when they were lying in bed? right .. right ... right ... please confirm it :D HAHAHA.

Im also wondering would it be a very risque scene just how CA was filmed? Judging on some BTS flicks .. they were both wearing robes .. hmm .. I wonder they go over to that(I mean disrobing it, leaving them half naked with boxers .. full back shot) ... excuse me, Im just super excited on how things are going now. Im feeling some adrenaline right now LOLS

Woah 59 pages?? The last page I visited yesterday is 36 pages

Btw I'm so happy about the confirmation of season 2!! addicted should be air everyday so I don't need to rewatching all the episode to wait for new one :Frustrated:

Im praying(hard) to see just ... just a little one kissing scene. please make it happen, if not on the lips ... make it on the forehead, cheeks, nose wherever but make it intimate-passionate. As long as they can pull that out Im good(for the meantime, we all know what we "WANT" right?). Oh yeah I remember there's a kiss in the forehead right on the OST parts .. it was shown right there if Im not mistaken that was shot right when they were lying in bed? right .. right ... right ... please confirm it :D HAHAHA.

Yep, there was a kiss on the forehead. And I'm sure they won't cut these ones because pecks on forehead or cheeks and so are not really daring. But... that's still not enough for me!!! I want them to show us AT LEAST one HOT kiss on lips!! I want juicy stuff!!!! haha! Yeah I know, I'm hopeless! :_red_fox 4

Im also wondering would it be a very risque scene just how CA was filmed? Judging on some BTS flicks .. they were both wearing robes .. hmm .. I wonder they go over to that(I mean disrobing it, leaving them half naked with boxers .. full back shot) ... excuse me, Im just super excited on how things are going now. Im feeling some adrenaline right now LOLS

Well.. I noticed that too... them being fully dressed and all, that couldn't even be considered foreplay!!! Come on!!

I really hope too there will be scenes with them half naked because.... LOOK AT THESE GUYS'S BODIES!!! If they don't show them it'd be such a waste!!! For gods sake!!!! :cuteonion26:

Sorry my mind's drifting away...

... Someone, tell me if there's some cure for this hard addiction... I think I really need to treat this one...

All things considered... Never mind! Just let me drool over them for eternity!

Btw I'm so happy about the confirmation of season 2!! addicted should be air everyday so I don't need to rewatching all the episode to wait for new one :Frustrated:

Yo .. try to contain it for the meantime ... Season 2 is on its way so we got more time of spazzing over it. I know it must be hard not having these aired for like every day, but look on the bright it hypes you up builds more excitement and eagerness to wait for Wed-Fri-Sun just to watch. I know how you feel ^^

No.

Addicted SEASON 2 IN MAY

addicted

Addicted.

ADDICTED

NOT Counterattack. Yes, it's hard to believe this but...It's impossible to do CA now. Chai Jidan said that in qq group.

The reason why they're doing Addicted in may is because it is too difficult to film in the winter.

Look at that episode where they were fishing... the river GuHai was in was half frozen.

AHHHH

To say my credibility, I have friends who PERSONALLY sent and received messages hereto from CHai Jidan's assistant and even acknowledged my messages regarding international fans. Also, I'd find it hard to think she was mistaken.

Two seasons consist of the first volume....... do you guys realize what this means????

Beijing and Chengdu will held the fanmeetings too

the Beijing will be held in May, so after this, season 2 will commence.

Sad news, Chai Jidan's assistant quit and did not tell us the reason.....

Thank you so much for reposting official links, hon!!

Wah! guys you all is amazing HAHAHAHA leaf4 I only leave this forum for 2 days, and now i have almost 10 pages to browse through! So happy to see many new friends here. welcome Welcome :_red_fox 3

OMG OMG OMGGGGG SEASON 2:Red_fox12::Red_fox12:, this is superb surprise! Bring it on! bwahahaha Dreams do come true Now I have a good feeling that there will be season 3 dreaming dreaming. cheetah8cheetah8

No.

Addicted SEASON 2 IN MAY

addicted

Addicted.

ADDICTED

AHHHH

Beijing and Chengdu will held the fanmeetings too

the Beijing will be held in May, so after this, season 2 will commence.

Sad news, Chai Jidan's assistant quit and did not tell us the reason.....

Thank you so much for reposting official links, hon!!

Wow you really made my day! Thanks so much for clarifying this. :In love: Season 1 is not yet finished but I'm already excited for season 2 LOL Although I like CA, I prefer Addicted better. But I'm also upset that the shooting for CA is still unknown. :( And it seems really cold when they were filming. In the BTS and rehearsal everyone was wearing jackets. I can't imagine how cold must it be for Johnny to do the pull-up only wearing tank tops... onion10

Great to welcome you here among us !!!

And join the club....I can't even recognize me anymore lately... I was never the fangirling type before (yeah I know, pretty hard to believe when you see me now...) but I can't help doing it with these guys!!

And yeah, how fast this thread is going is really a proof of people's great enthusiasm for this series and also a proof of its success. And I really hope this will continue just like this!

Hope you'll have plenty of fun with us!

It's been awhile too since I've fangirled (is that even a word LOL) this hard. :Jumping around: Addicted really make me feel giddy, especially when I can communicate with you guys. I can also see that everyone here is really supportive of the cast and the production team. It's not only the matter of watching the series for personal pleasure, but also sharing the links and encouraging other members to view the official website to gain more views. :o

Hey!!! Been a while since I've posted pics!

Here are some of Zhouzhou found on Weibo (I think some of them have already been posted before):

73ad960dgw1f0vp9mm3xoj21kwabnkjn.jpg

73ad960dgw1f0vp9uszqzj21kw9ha4qr.jpg

73ad960dgw1f0vpa770z8j21kw8wue82.jpg

73ad960dgw1f0vpamstpvj21kw9e7kjm.jpg

73ad960dgw1f0vpawbzhzj21kw819e82.jpg

73ad960dgw1f0vpb9lmdrj21kw79kx6q.jpg

73ad960dgw1f0vpvc93z5j21kwbqxhdv.jpg

73ad960dgw1f0vpvohznnj21kwc7bkjn.jpg

73ad960dgw1f0vpvyptapj21kw7yqe82.jpg

005Rq2Nvjw1f0vqdszcnij30hs0hsmyn.jpg

73ad960dgw1f04r6n3drmj20qo0qo798.jpg

73ad960dgw1f04r6m9uxaj20qo0qo451.jpg

73ad960dgw1f04r6nltjqj20qo0zlthk.jpg

73ad960dgw1f04r6nun4sj20qo108gw4.jpg

73ad960dgw1f04r6oafl0j20m80gxtd7.jpg

73ad960dgw1f04r6ou3obj20zk0qo478.jpg

73ad960dgw1f04r6vn2asj20qo0qogsl.jpg

73ad960dgw1f04r6w4e94j20qo0qo7bf.jpg

Me too, we are all ecstatic of the news. :D I was also surprised that everyone replied so fast LOL I've promised myself to read through all the posts before posting. But man, containing myself from screaming out loud while reading 50ish pages full of delicacy is hard.

I really want it to be aired everyday too. :cuteonion41: But IMHO waiting 2-3 days before it aired build the fans' expectation. When the episode I watched exceed my expectations, it makes the waiting worthwhile.

Hey!!! Been a while since I've posted pics!

Here are some of Zhouzhou found on Weibo (I think some of them have already been posted before):

73ad960dgw1f0vp9mm3xoj21kwabnkjn.jpg

73ad960dgw1f0vp9uszqzj21kw9ha4qr.jpg

73ad960dgw1f0vpa770z8j21kw8wue82.jpg

73ad960dgw1f0vpamstpvj21kw9e7kjm.jpg

73ad960dgw1f0vpawbzhzj21kw819e82.jpg

73ad960dgw1f0vpb9lmdrj21kw79kx6q.jpg

73ad960dgw1f0vpvc93z5j21kwbqxhdv.jpg

73ad960dgw1f0vpvohznnj21kwc7bkjn.jpg

73ad960dgw1f0vpvyptapj21kw7yqe82.jpg

005Rq2Nvjw1f0vqdszcnij30hs0hsmyn.jpg

73ad960dgw1f04r6n3drmj20qo0qo798.jpg

73ad960dgw1f04r6m9uxaj20qo0qo451.jpg

73ad960dgw1f04r6nltjqj20qo0zlthk.jpg

73ad960dgw1f04r6nun4sj20qo108gw4.jpg

73ad960dgw1f04r6oafl0j20m80gxtd7.jpg

73ad960dgw1f04r6ou3obj20zk0qo478.jpg

73ad960dgw1f04r6vn2asj20qo0qogsl.jpg

73ad960dgw1f04r6w4e94j20qo0qo7bf.jpg

OMG OMG OMG, at any rate I don't think I'll be able to sleep now LOL :cuteonion45: ZhouZhou looks good in any outfit he wears! Bet he can still pull the look even when he wore beggar clothes.

:Sleepy:

Trying to share it again, please stream their official videos to shows your support, I advise that you all should stream those recent episode because it losing a lot of viewership due to the leakage recently.

If it's restricted in your country, use a VPN or select another alternative link.

ADDICTED/HEROIN web series - FOUR OFFICIAL AIRING CHANNEL:

*Pick the number of episode just below the series' poster*

*Pick the episode by referring to the video previewed image*

Thanks for the links

. The leak episode is too tempting not to watch:cuteonion58:. Just remember to give our undivided support to Chai Ji dan's production team by watching from the official airing channel too. Higher views is very important to them.

Just re-watched the ep 8 on official web site, gosh I was still very emotional! The big smile was on my face the whole time! Imagine they'll kiss, confess, f**k, fight, become a real couple... Can I handle all these?! (But I must handle it no matter what!!!)

Hi everyone! I'm such a big fan of this web series.

I wonder if the novel version of Addicted is completed or not? Since I cannot read chinese, I have no idea about the progression of this storyline.

I'm very pleased to hear that ss2 is coming :-)

OMG...rofl..what is up with the pace of this thread

...lol..this morning I read something on page 56 and now we are already on page 60.

Thank you all for all those funny comments. I can´t stop grinning after reading them.:In love:

What has me really ecstatic about hearing that the second season will continue and end the first novel is the fact, that they won´t try to squeeze the first 200-something chapters into season 1 and the second novel into season 2. cheetah4

So with lots and lots of praying to the BL Gods...there should be a 3rd and 4th season.

The novel is already completed.

Thanks for replying me!

I'm now very curious how GH and BLY relationship will develop throughout the story!

I wish I could read chinese and finish all the series T__T

If someone has finished Addicted novel version, feel free to DIRECT MESSAGE me the sum up the story and the ending!

I really want to know it!!!!

i've been watching the series in their official web & realized this one thing:

Capture.jpg

i assume, it's the rating of this series, no? i can see that it's fluctuating. yesterday it was 7.3, this morning is was 7.9 & just now it dropped to 7.2. so, what factor that can affect this rating? i mean, in youtube you can "like" & "dislike" the video, but i didn't find any of those feature in this web.

Hi!!! First time posting here!!! First sorry for my english, and second I love this series!! I watched 6 episodes from aprox. 1 am to 4 a.m and now I'm obsess, and I want to learn more about the series so I searched in google and I found this place so I had to register and here I am!!! :Excited:

i've been watching the series in their official web & realized this one thing:

Capture.jpg

i assume, it's the rating of this series, no? i can see that it's fluctuating. yesterday it was 7.3, this morning is was 7.9 & just now it dropped to 7.2. so, what factor that can affect this rating? i mean, in youtube you can "like" & "dislike" the video, but i didn't find any of those feature in this web.

It takes a few steps, and a QQ or WeChat account is required. And all their official web sites don't have English version, so for ones don't understand Chinese at all, I think it's kinda difficult to manage to rate on those sites.

It takes a few steps, and a QQ or WeChat account is required. And all their official web sites don't have English version, so for ones don't understand Chinese at all, I think it's kinda difficult to manage to rate on those sites.

I have qq account. Though it had been a while. I will try tonight and let you guys know

onion0 OMG...I can´t believe what I just saw..:5yoyo32: Please...for the longlivety of your computer screen...do not watch the following video while eating or drinking something!

:8onion73: .. please raise your hand if you had some +18 thoughts when you saw the video above and read the English subs from the beginning till 22 seconds into the video ..there is no way...you won´t reinterpret what they were saying.. -> here that is me :_red_fox 13being honest and waiving both hands madly:

:Excited: I also wanted to say HELLO to everyone that joined us during the last days...:In love: I am so happy to see that our Addicted group is growing and growing.