[2016] Addicted (aka Heroin) Web Series 上瘾网络剧

Maya Hideyuki

HOOOOOOOOLYYYY SHIT!!!!!!

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

*drowing in a drool pool*

I'M GETTING HOT!!!!!!! :Red_fox12:

I don't know about you guys but seeing them LIKE THIS in this kind of sexually charged atmosphere..... I can barely handle it!!!!!hot2-onion-head-emoticon.gif

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ydk.mi69

• Sloan

• GingerCake

• kyhfan14

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know about you guys but seeing them LIKE THIS in this kind of sexually charged atmosphere..... I can barely handle it!!!!!hot2-onion-head-emoticon.gif

OMG ..this is the first time seeing both shirtless at the same time JFBQ00196070418A.gif They really do work out a lot. Thank you for this view.:Red_fox5::Red_fox:

GWASH!! i opened the vid without expecting anything & literally spurted my drink. holy molly!!

ps: as much as johnny is an athlete, i think zhou's abs is more refined :Red_fox:

China Web Series Viewership Ranking is here!!

:5yoyo34:

35jdv7d.jpg

Source: from the organization, Vlinkage's Weibo

I'm not sure how competitve it is for their web series market, but atleast Addicted is inside the ranking! :Red_fox:

Though the viewership of Addicted is having a very big gap compared to the top 5, I guess this is the only BL-themed in the ranking.

And this is a daily ranking, not weekly or monthly.

Any idea this result is considered okay or not?

I think it's pretty awesome, other web series have much more famous stars or/and more fund, and Addicted is the only BL-themed one. I hope investors are satisfied.

And its up!!!

here you go, from iqiyi.

Guys please post more pics of GH-BLY please, its so hard to go back again >.

more importantly their picture together in bed wearing robes

Whats wrong with our site? Lately Ive been experiencing errors �� do we have any tech difficulties or its only chrome whose having it

Same here, in this two days, Im unable to load this website frequently, it's very unstable, I using firefox. It should be the server problem.

Same here, in this two days, Im unable to load this website frequently, it's very unstable, I using firefox. It should be the server problem.

Host issues eh? Hmm. Im positive admins will fix it, notice me senpaii lol hahah ...

I thought I was the only one experiencing it thank god!

We've been having some works on the database, so that's why the errors. The tech team is monitoring the server to avoid the issue reoccurring.

We've been having some works on the database, so that's why the errors. The tech team is monitoring the server to avoid the issue reoccurring.

yay! Thank you ^^

--------------------------------------------

Guys did you notice GH arm pit oh no .. my fetish! Haha. Its so clean, i guess its also very manly .. damn. Sorry at that scene, I was totally lost! I dont know what I was thinking .. Im actually trying to understand whats going on but then it appeared and bam! I was totally drifting away ...

Here are two pics posted by Zhou today.

This guy go from hot to cute/adorable in an instant... (and I want his cat and Johnny's dog!!!!>_

6b202cedgw1f0y2hl0kspj21w02iotzf.jpg

6b202cedgw1f0y2hcvt7hj21w02iob29.jpg

yay! Thank you ^^

Guys sid you noticed GH arm pit oh no .. my fetish! Haha. Its so clean, i guess its also very manly .. damn. Sorry at that scene, I was totally lost! I dont know what I was thinking .. Im actually trying to understand whats going on but then it appeared and bam! I was totally drifting away ...

, lol you are not the only one. i realized it when watched the BTS, kekekeke... johnny is very manly indeed & so does zhou. i'm used to girly uke, so zhou aka BLY is definitely an eyes opener ^^!

, you are the best!! you always are! definitely the champion! thank you for all the hard works :)

Here are two pics posted by Zhou today.

This guy go from hot to cute/adorable in an instant... (and I want his cat and Johnny's dog!!!!>_

6b202cedgw1f0y2hl0kspj21w02iotzf.jpg

6b202cedgw1f0y2hcvt7hj21w02iob29.jpg

Oh...the pics are so cute..cheetah10 I am wondering though why he is wearing the mask..whether is has a cold or something..

Did you notice that both Zhou´s cat and Johnny´s dog are white and the fur is similear.yoyo5 You just want to pet them.

yay! Thank you ^^

Guys sid you noticed GH arm pit oh no .. my fetish! Haha. Its so clean, i guess its also very manly .. damn. Sorry at that scene, I was totally lost! I dont know what I was thinking .. Im actually trying to understand whats going on but then it appeared and bam! I was totally drifting away ...

Rofl...yes I did notice it...lol..but I guess I didn´t have the same reaction.....but what do you mean with clean :cuteonion24: If I hadn´t seen the scene I would have assumed you mean shaved.haha

OMG...the beginning of ep 9 was so funny onion0.

And its up!!!
here you go, from iqiyi.

Guys please post more pics of GH-BLY please, its so hard to go back again >.

more importantly their picture together in bed wearing robes

here comes the infamous hemorrhoid cream! :Excited:

i think they should put it in the casting list :_red_fox 4

thank you for sharing the link

Here's the link for ep 9 on bilibili for those that have problems with iqiyi. That site never works for me.

And thanks to everyone here that does their part on translations. Whether it's for the episodes or clips or parts of the novel that are being shared, I really enjoy all these treats while waiting for episodes.

Hey paper sisters, paper brothers...

Just a quick notice.

A friend bought me this attention recently.

I will let everyone know the official site and release of DVD as soon as possible, probably middle to end of March. Maybe on a site called TaoBao but not confirmed.

Also, since this drama is being so successful.

There are people who are trying to sell this drama (bootleg). Fans already reported these scammers to Chai Jidan's team. And there are more and more phonies like these. I'm not sure what their intentions are but pay attention to the names/pages. Be wary of them. (Also they might be spreading fake videos/pictures, etc.) I'm sure their intentions aren't bad-- just too confusing to some of us.

phonies.png

Anyway, thank you all for your hard work and efforts to boost this drama's rating!!!!!

Have a good evening~~

:cuteonion7:

Rofl...yes I did notice it...lol..but I guess I didn´t have the same reaction.....but what do you mean with clean :cuteonion24: If I hadn´t seen the scene I would have assumed you mean shaved.haha

idk exactly what I mean here .. hmm maybe it isnt just like any others pit, no i dont like shaved pits to look at its isnt so manly enough. Like there werent any marks, no dar spots and when youre so caught up with your fetish ecery thing comes out without any reasons to defend. Hahaha! I guess thats what happened to me. Srsly I was just staring at it the whole time.

, lol you are not the only one. i realized it when watched the BTS, kekekeke... johnny is very manly indeed & so does zhou. i'm used to girly uke, so zhou aka BLY is definitely an eyes opener ^^!

right wont argue with that at all! Zhou .. he's extraordinary in the world of uke's afaik .. youre correct, if theres a thing called "gender bender", he's what we call an "uke-bender"! Hahaha

- - - Updated - - -

Oh...the pics are so cute..cheetah10 I am wondering though why he is wearing the mask..whether is has a cold or something..

Did you notice that both Zhou´s cat and Johnny´s dog are white and the fur is similear.yoyo5 You just want to pet them.

, you are the best!! you always are! definitely the champion! thank you for all the hard works :)

Hey paper sisters, paper brothers...

Just a quick notice.

A friend bought me this attention recently.

I will let everyone know the official site and release of DVD as soon as possible, probably middle to end of March. Maybe on a site called TaoBao but not confirmed.

Also, since this drama is being so successful.

There are people who are trying to sell this drama (bootleg). Fans already reported these scammers to Chai Jidan's team. And there are more and more phonies like these. I'm not sure what their intentions are but pay attention to the names/pages. Be wary of them. (Also they might be spreading fake videos/pictures, etc.) I'm sure their intentions aren't bad-- just too confusing to some of us.

phonies.png

Anyway, thank you all for your hard work and efforts to boost this drama's rating!!!!!

Have a good evening~~

:cuteonion7:

its all of us who made impact with it .. ^^ in our own little ways hihi. Oh yeah any updates again for the views? And somehow the ratings ...

- - - -- - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - --

Okay so here I am again ...

and
can you please clarify if this was true. I heard that they actually had xxx while having a shower? Im thinking the car scene kiss .. was it part of the rape-kidnap thing or totally a different event? Please enlighten me ^^

Okay guys remember me posted about the spoiler for the kidnap-rape incident? So I came to this discussion going in and thanks to him that the he shared more insights on the incident. Thank you thank you!

Things under ">>>" was his additions

Again this is a spoiler! YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!

I'll add a few things that I remember from reading these chapters earlier in the day. :)

the problem started with Shi Hui’s return. She was very much pursued BLY, stalked him, stubborn & persistent. And since BLY is kind hearted, he couldn’t refuse her completely. When GH knew, this stirred problem between them.

Then one day BLY had an appointment with SH & saw that SH was almost being rape by bad guys. She then framed GH. BLY was very angry & went to confront GH. He then accused GH for doing such thing (at this point, I actually want to smack BLY, lol.. how can he even believe it? They have been together for some times & he should know GH better than this. Shouldn’t he think first before charged GH arbitrarily?)

>> Shi Hui didn't frame it by telling BLY directly that the culprit is GH. But, BLY did assume that GH's the culprit.

>> Also, I believe the rape happened on the next day of the motel incident (below). The incident that caused BLY to be mad at GH here was that BLY found out GH sent two soldiers to the place where BLY had an appointment with Shu Hu. BLY couldn't tolerate GH's act of mistrust.

Actually before BLY came, GH had decided to believe BLY in SH’s matter. But then, hearing BLY’s accuse, GH of course felt very devastated. Angrily he asked if BLY did he not believe him. Since BLY didn’t respond, GH then told BLY to get out & broke up with him, noting that no matter what they won’t be back together again.

>> After BLY fell out with GH, BLY went to stay in a motel without telling anyone. While he went missing, Shi Hui went to find GH tp ask about BLY's wherabouts. Notably, in reply to Shi Hui's question, GH told her that the one that BLY likes is him.

>> After that, GH tried to find him using his army connections, but Shi Hui found the motel first and stayed overnight there. She slept naked because "she likes to sleep naked". (They did nothing though.) When GH eventually found the motel, he stayed outside on the ground floor in the cold because he saw the lights for BLY's room are already out. And on the next day, when GH went to BLY's room and saw naked Shi Hui in the room, his feelings towards BLY completely vanished.

After that, BLY kinda regretted his action & asked his father about this matter. BLY’s dad without hesitation said he believed GH, that GH is not that kind of person (yay, viva daddy!! \(^^)/). This made BLY re-thought about this matter. At this point I think BLY actually missed GH (he even masturbated thinking of GH & we all know how “often” BLY did that kind of thing, lmao… >> :rolleyes::rolleyes:)

>> GH's dad made a strong point for GH saying that GH didn't even do anything like that even though he hated his stepmum, Jiang Yuan, a lot more. BLY didn't say another word after hearing this.

So after talking with his dad, he began to question himself, starting to think that after all he might be misunderstood. He remembered in his dad’s wedding night, when he went to rooftop & cried, GH was beside him, hugged him & said “I assure you aside from your father, there is no one who loves you more than I do”.

>> Aaawww... :tears:

GH at the moment had returned to his father’s house. But he needed to take something from his house (the house where he stayed together with BLY). So he returned there & when he opened the wardrobe, he saw his uniform which was washed by BLY back then & had been kept carefully all these times. Angrily he just threw it away (later, BLY found it when he visited the house, brought it home & washed it again)

>> :tears::tears::tears:

Back to BLY, SH was still attached to him like a leech. BLY asked her to return abroad, which she refused & started the attitude so BLY didn’t say anything more & just kept smoking. SH realized that BLY had been smoking a lot recently & looked very depressed these days (geez, I really really hate this girl. Spoiled rich girl with annoying personality). She then started coaxing BLY to go abroad with her.

>> Urgh. She just doesn't stop trying. :angry::angry:

When BLY’s mother knew about this news, she then shared it with GH & his dad. She asked GH to go abroad together with BLY, which GH immediately refused, thus saying to his dad that he didn’t want to enlist in army.

The next morning, BLY’s dad was going out with Aunt Zhou & her son, so BLY was alone at home. He went to the washroom to wash his face, someone came in & kidnapped him. BLY could felt the familiar atmosphere & started calling GH.

GH brought BLY to a room & started undressing him, while BLY kept calling him. He then gagged BLY’s mouth & opened his blindfold. Then without any preparation, he forced himself to BLY. GH then texting SH using BLY’s phone & told her to come, thus she witnessed the rape scene (tbh, this part was hard for me to read. The story was dark & hurtful, and I hate seeing how GH hurted BLY brutally).

>> Me too. It was so heart-wrenching. :tears:

>> Right after doing it, GH said, "I know, you will hate me for the rest of your life for this." He also said," I know, we have reached an end in their relationship. My only wish is that as long as you don't get together with Shi Hui, I won't care who you get together with." When he took the handcuffs off BLY's hands and saw the blood, his eyes filled with tears.

After SH left, GH then told BLY it’s okay for him to hate GH forever & realized that BLY was unconscious. He panicked & called the doctor. When the doctor explained how suffering BLY was, GH felt deeply remorse.

When BLY conscious, he was somehow hate, afraid & disgusted to GH. GH then heartily apologized to him, trying to explain his act. There was silent treatment from BLY, but when he hungry he asked for food to GH. GH said that BLY couldn’t eat anything yet & said that he wouldn’t eat either, which he really proven with not eating for 3 days. All those days, while BLY was recuperating, GH was just silently stayed by his side. No talking (unless BLY initiated it), no eating, no sleeping, just helped BLY for his daily needs. Once BLY asked GH why he didn’t sleep at night. GH didn’t answer, but when BLY slept he said “Coz I want to extend our time together”.

>> Aaaww... :tears:

When BLY finally healed, he then left the house. GH tried to halt him, but BLY’s didn’t want to forgive him & left him alone. BLY then went to SH’s home. SH since the incident had been very depressed. When BLY came, she ran to him & began to cry. She asked BLY to tell her that it was not true, but BLY calmly admitted his relationship with GH. He told SH that he knew SH’s scheme all these time, but chose not to expose her, hoping to talk to her to give up on her love, but unfortunately the impatient GH ruined everything. He then bid farewell to SH.

>> That was the first thing BLY did after leaving the hospital (other than having some food). Even though he was hurt the most in this incident, he consoled the girl who indirectly caused him his pain while confronting her with the truth. BLY is really an incredible guy. :tears:

(after that there are some stories about how BLY’s disappearance had caused some uproars in the family, but I’ll skip that part).

>> One important thing that happened here is this. BLY came to Jiang Yuan's place. From his mum's words, he realised the scheme that she had in her mind (e.g. BLY's grandma got hospitalised) and got mad at her. He told her to stop thinking of sending him abroad,accused her of using Shi Hui and threatened her not to hurt his family.

Few days later, when BLY’s whole family celebrated Lantern Festival, BLY watched his family’s happiness quietly & his heart suddenly felt so warm. He then got up & went to his room. His father followed him to find his son was packing his luggage. BLY said he wanted to go back to his house (aka GH’s house). His father asked to wait till the event was over, but BLY wouldn’t budge so his father let him go.

Meanwhile, GH was drowning himself with alcohol, everyday he was drunk & didn’t care about anything. That moment, he heard someone rang the bell & went to open the door. BLY stood outside & GH was stunned. Both went silent for a long moment, then GH reached & hugged BLY in his arms. Both reconciled in this part of the story.

>> A reconciliation on Latern Festival is so very meaningful. :tears::tears::tears:

Okay so here I am again ...
and
can you please clarify if this was true. I heard that they actually had xxx while having a shower? Im thinking the car scene kiss .. was it part of the rape-kidnap thing or totally a different event? Please enlighten me ^^

I don't remember there's such plot, but having xxx during the shower is not a special thing tbh, maybe I'm wrong. Definitely not part of the rape-kidnap thing.

i kind of wonder why there seemed to be so much emphasis on BLY's dad's new job? is this part of something big since they ended the episode on a cliffhanger? or just a random feature on BLY's dad lol

ahhh i'm so scared and excited for ep 10 though. i thought ep 9 would be the one where they find out about being step-brothers cuz we're basically at that point in the novel. but since it didn't happen here, i really feel like it's going to happen next ep. it must or they won't even have enough episodes afterwards for BLY and GH to make up again lol

i kind of wonder why there seemed to be so much emphasis on BLY's dad's new job? is this part of something big since they ended the episode on a cliffhanger? or just a random feature on BLY's dad lol

Actually the new job thing is not important, I was really surprised that it took that much time. And I'm not the only one. It's like, in the novel, it was never mentioned again....

About the job, book spoilers with some speculation.

I think hey have to show that Gu Hai is looking out not just for Bai Luo Yin but also his entire family, so that when Bai Luo Yin finds out that Gu Hai is his step brother (when they both find out about each other), all his preceding actions demonstrate that Gu Hai's feelings are utterly sincere.