[2016] Addicted (aka Heroin) Web Series 上瘾网络剧

Maya Hideyuki

1. Yes, they sing it together. And WZ is the composer of both songs.

2. Finished filming in last year December.

And my last post before I am getting annoying...

If you want to support the series in every way, you can also sign up the Weibo, and comment/repost/like the posts of actors' accounts, Chaijidan's, official account of the series, etc. And post original weibo with hashtag (#上瘾网络剧#). Since it's web series, how popular on web (basically weibo) is also important.

whoa, zhou2 is super talented.. both songs are amazing, fascinating & very touching.

i know he is a great singer, but not to this extent.

johnny's voice is amazing too. makes me shivered every time i heard they sang :leaf15:

one singer, one athlete, totally different field yet they entangled together in this project & exceed my most expectation. not to mention their chemistry. i know i might be crazy saying this, but i do really hope there is "something" between them, not just in the drama only (yeah, i know.. me & my crazy imagination, stupid fangirls lmao). that's why hearing that the filming is done makes me a bit sad. i wonder if they still hanging out together even after their work is finished for now.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ydk.mi69

• Sloan

• GingerCake

• kyhfan14

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, I am so happy to see an overwhelming support for Addicted, regarding leaked videos.

You guys are making me tear up!!! huuuu

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH (emotional again)

yoyo7

Theyre lucky to have fans like you guys.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

lacking articles but perfect. Thank you so much for this translation!

yoyo5

Me too! I would love to have mp3 file for the ending song, especially!!!!

welcome back, heheh!

I totally love your idea of community-shared subtitles. Reminds me of VNR (Visual Novel Reader) where people from all over the world provide subtitles in many languages, including editing feature! Youtube should have this sort of feature because they are working on deaf accessibility rights where tons of personal bloggers and vbloggers (who make money) do not bother with captioning. But I wonder if there is such a platform for it. All I could think of is VIKI, which has this platform. But I think it only supports licensed dramas.

I'm not sure how is VIKI works, is this the page? :

But i think they are only working on the video subs, not the novel.

I'm not sure how is VIKI works, is this the page? :

But i think they are only working on the video subs, not the novel.

Holy shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They have it on there????? I didn't know!!

Oh I'm sorry, I didn't realize you were talking about the novel. My bad. hehe (embarrassed)

:cuteonion58:

(say, what if I click and watch the episodes on their official pages to rewatch/ watch again? What is the take on that??)

Holy shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They have it on there????? I didn't know!!

Oh I'm sorry, I didn't realize you were talking about the novel. My bad. hehe (embarrassed)

:cuteonion58:

(say, what if I click and watch the episodes on their official pages to rewatch/ watch again? What is the take on that??)

I don't think that the VIKI's site is an official page or granted any license, it's more like created by a group of voluntarily fans. So is this appropriate? I'm not sure how this website works.

I think the page owner/admins should atleast post the authorised video links and advise the viewers to watch from the official version first in order to show their support to this series directly. Anyway, that site is well-designed!

Guest moonpower

Chai Jidan is the queen! I am in love with her characters, Gu Hai and BLY. It's all thanks to Johnny's and WZ's acting because their faces convey so much feelings. Especially Gu Hai's body language! :leaf5:All those touching cheetah14 We know you want BLY badly! :cuteonion57: This web series is making me feel all kinds of emotions.

I just discovered this series 2 days ago and I totally fell in love w/ it...

The series was good and fascinating at the same time...

one question though, hope someone could answer this.

are the cast or one of the cast gay/bisexual? if there is one, who is it?

If you want to support the series in every way, you can also sign up the Weibo, and comment/repost/like the posts of actors' accounts, Chaijidan's, official account of the series, etc. And post original weibo with hashtag (#上瘾网络剧#). Since it's web series, how popular on web (basically weibo) is also important.

Yeah, if the fans from worldwide are able to leave a message to them, I'm sure this will give a lot of moral supports to them in their future works.

But the problem is many people is having problems in registering or using Weibo.

Yeah, if the fans from worldwide are able to leave a message to them, I'm sure this will give a lot of moral supports to them in their future works.

But the problem is many people is having problems in registering Weibo.

Language problem? Look at the lower right corner

440c07945cc44c3d.jpg

lol.. I really am not one to give out my mobile phone number...especially online...but I tried to create an account on Weibo..but I got told that my number didn´t exist, was not valid...rofll..well..I will continue to support them through watching those raw episodes on youku, bilibili, iqyi and so on. :cool:

440c07945cc44c3d.jpg

my problem with signing in for weibo is because they don't have my country in their list. i tried to register via email, but it said i need to verify my phone number to avoid malicious registration. unfortunately my country is not in their list, so i couldn't enter my phone number to complete the registration. any help please?

I don't think that the VIKI's site is an official page or granted any license, it's more like created by a group of voluntarily fans. So is this appropriate? I'm not sure how this website works.

I think the page owner/admins should atleast post the authorised video links and advise the viewers to watch from the official version first in order to show their support to this series directly. Anyway, that site is well-designed!

They even used my GIF in their info list!!

onion0

Although I agree with you, but Viki isn't that popular anyway. It's more of a korean fanbase.

Oh I had no problem with weibo. I have it. It's common sense, really. But they did want me to verify phone number, but I think you can get around that, right? They have no problem with US mobile numbers, apparently. Did not have any issues! Sorry, could not be much help! (I do the hashtag from time to time) Weibo is where I got most information from.

I used "oversea" as the location. 海外 Not sure how to type them in chinese. I knew from learning Japanese.

440c07945cc44c3d.jpg

Language is only one of the problems, there are some other issues such as the phone verification problem.

And the language function is not working well too, for example, the login page would not changed to English entirely as below:

Ofcourse if you get used to it, you'll know where to click it, but for some new users, it might be very confusing and leads them to give up. Moreover, the website's layout is changing from time to time, if you googled out some guides, most probably it's already not applicable.

They even used my GIF in their info list!!

onion0

Although I agree with you, but Viki isn't that popular anyway. It's more of a korean fanbase.

Oh I had no problem with weibo. I have it. It's common sense, really. But they did want me to verify phone number, but I think you can get around that, right? They have no problem with US mobile numbers, apparently. Did not have any issues! Sorry, could not be much help! (I do the hashtag from time to time) Weibo is where I got most information from.

I used "oversea" as the location. 海外 Not sure how to type them in chinese. I knew from learning Japanese.

yeah, USA is in the country list, so i am glad to see that you can have your account successfully ^^! as for mine, it's kinda hopeless.

海外 is read as "oversea" too in chinese, but no such option in the country list. i checked weibo's faq too, to see if there is any help about country which is not in the list. but so far, it's nothing. i'll keep trying later & thanks for the reply :)

Hi everyone, nice to meet you. A newcomer here :) Sorry in advance if sometimes my English turns awkward. This thread grows so fast. Few days ago, the page count is still around 20ish but now it has reached 55! LOL I've never commented on any forums before, but due to the many temptations which I cannot ignore, here I am with my first post. Honestly, this thread has made me squealing and daydreaming for the last week.

I've been high on "Addicted" since last Friday. Usually I can control myself from fangirling too extremely, but this time its like I'm a slave to this series. Most probably due to the fact that this is the first time I've ever followed a series, rather than just watching them after it was completed. Hence I need an outlet to share my loves and squeal for "Addicted" before I got overdosed LOL.

I'm very grateful that this thread exist and thank you so much for the members that posted so many pictures, links and videos. I've never been this excited in a series and honestly, I have high expectations for Addicted.

As lots of people has mentioned before, this series is different from other BL movies. I am head over heels with relationship development between Gu Hai and Bai Luoyin which is slow but sure. I believe that this is an improvement from previous BL movies, where the actors had only known each other for a short period of time. Then, BAM things happen so fast that sometimes I need to rewatch the movie to see the development clearer. I'm in love with the way GH and BLY interacts with each other, like you could see how the irritation turns into hatred then changes to care. It has yet reached the love part, but I'm looking forward to it! :D

In regards to the leaked videos, I'm quite happy since I thought it would be aired tomorrow. Yet a part of me is also anxious that the main web won't get as many views. Somehow I would feel guilty if I watched it now, but I'm really curious of episode 8. I'm being really conflicted here :'( Hope I can hold on until midnight at least. :')

Erhmmm I think my post is too long already. Thanks for reading my rants (really need to get these off my chest) LOL Hope we can get addicted together in the wonders of GH-BLY, and YQ-YM as well.

Hi everyone, nice to meet you. A newcomer here :) Sorry in advance if sometimes my English turns awkward. This thread grows so fast. Few days ago, the page count is still around 20ish but now it has reached 55! LOL I've never commented on any forums before, but due to the many temptations which I cannot ignore, here I am with my first post. Honestly, this thread has made me squealing and daydreaming for the last week.

I've been high on "Addicted" since last Friday. Usually I can control myself from fangirling too extremely, but this time its like I'm a slave to this series. Most probably due to the fact that this is the first time I've ever followed a series, rather than just watching them after it was completed. Hence I need an outlet to share my loves and squeal for "Addicted" before I got overdosed LOL.

I'm very grateful that this thread exist and thank you so much for the members that posted so many pictures, links and videos. I've never been this excited in a series and honestly, I have high expectations for Addicted.

As lots of people has mentioned before, this series is different from other BL movies. I am head over heels with relationship development between Gu Hai and Bai Luoyin which is slow but sure. I believe that this is an improvement from previous BL movies, where the actors had only known each other for a short period of time. Then, BAM things happen so fast that sometimes I need to rewatch the movie to see the development clearer. I'm in love with the way GH and BLY interacts with each other, like you could see how the irritation turns into hatred then changes to care. It has yet reached the love part, but I'm looking forward to it! :D

In regards to the leaked videos, I'm quite happy since I thought it would be aired tomorrow. Yet a part of me is also anxious that the main web won't get as many views. Somehow I would feel guilty if I watched it now, but I'm really curious of episode 8. I'm being really conflicted here :'( Hope I can hold on until midnight at least. :')

Erhmmm I think my post is too long already. Thanks for reading my rants (really need to get these off my chest) LOL Hope we can get addicted together in the wonders of GH-BLY, and YQ-YM as well.

Welcome to the forum, paper sister!! Or more specifically, Welcome to A.A. Addicted Anonymous!!!

foxy3

We alllllll went through that too; became instantly hooked, thanks to this hot couple and their incredible performance! Funny how 'Addicted' is so fitting. And I agree with you, it had been a while since they made really good BL series!! I thought CA did their best and did their maximum (regulations), and that they probably wouldn't make another good BL but I was so wrong. It was all about performance, not steamy screen time with actors. And also,

Don't feel bad about viewing leaked videos. As long you plan to click/view the official links later on when an episode comes out. It really depends on an individual's conscience, really. For me, I would refrain from viewing the leaked videos on their channels because I do not want to give them the impression that it's okay. (their viewership) It's up to you.

It's my personal choice- a silent protest, if you will.

Hey, what you guys think about a RALLY of some sort? View the official episode together at the same time??

OMG

OMGGGGGGGG!!! GUYS!!!!

I HAVE SOME FANTASTIC NEWS TO SHARE WITH YOU!!!

Look at this!!!

%2525E5%2525BE%2525AE%2525E5%25258D%25259A%2525E6%2525A1%25258C%2525E9%25259D%2525A2%2525E6%252588%2525AA%2525E5%25259B%2525BE_20160211111821.jpg

SEASON 2 WILL BE SHOT IN MAY!!!

(screams0!!!!!111

I've sent SuBLime them already my message ... guys please do so! Let's cooperate. I know we can do this.

Are there any guys here? Aside from me? lolssss

OMG

OMGGGGGGGG!!! GUYS!!!!

Look at this!!!

%2525E5%2525BE%2525AE%2525E5%25258D%25259A%2525E6%2525A1%25258C%2525E9%25259D%2525A2%2525E6%252588%2525AA%2525E5%25259B%2525BE_20160211111821.jpg

(screams0!!!!!111

OMG OMG OMG LONG LIVE THIS BL

I'm really happy and looking forward for the season 2

(And ofc looking forward for next episode hehehe)

omg

omgggggggg!!! guys!!!!

i have some fantastic news to share with you!!!

Look at this!!!

%2525e5%2525be%2525ae%2525e5%25258d%25259a%2525e6%2525a1%25258c%2525e9%25259d%2525a2%2525e6%252588%2525aa%2525e5%25259b%2525be_20160211111821.jpg

season 2 will be shot in may!!!

(screams0!!!!!111

wahahahaahahaha. Srsly tho!!!! Wtf wtf wtf ... Yeah bring it on!!!! Season 2 is confirmed ... Please let be there be a movie for this too! ... Prolly season 2 will be the last extension?

One of those BL series/movies which has great build up on their love for each other. This is more likely a typical Girl-Boy love story turned into BL ... Having this "old-fashioned" kind of an approach still works, and will work for the rest of the time.

OMG

OMGGGGGGGG!!! GUYS!!!!

Look at this!!!

(screams0!!!!!111

I really want to kiss you right now ...cheetah10

These are wonderful news..:_red_fox 13:Red_fox12::_red_fox 13:Red_fox12::_red_fox 13 ....ahhh..I am happy!!!!!:Gangnam::Dancing::Gangnam:

OMG

OMGGGGGGGG!!! GUYS!!!!

Look at this!!!

(screams0!!!!!111

In May?! Wow that's really fast. This is a wonderful news!! I read in the CA forum that it would be released in winter no? I hope when they shot this in May, it might be released faster >~

The actors are great and talented. I don't believe that it's Johnny's first time acting in a series. He seems so natural. Not to mention, ZhouZhou with his big, teary eyes pouty lips... :In love: When I first saw the teaser pics, I was not this crazy. Then I read this thread and everything went uphill. I fall in love even before watching the first episode.

I might end up watching the leaked ones hmmmm well it depends whether or not I can hold my temptation LOL I promise I'll be streaming on the official web later for compensation.

(still trying to get a hang on posting) It might be old school for male-female relationship. But in the BL field, I think it's the first movie where the initial hatred/irritation is mutual. Hence the prank wars LOL. I'm hoping to see more BL movies with plots similar to this. :D

Thanks everyone for welcoming me! I'm surprised to get the replies so fast. With the rate of people replying, the page count would reach 100 in days. :Jumping around: