[2016] Addicted (aka Heroin) Web Series 上瘾网络剧

Maya Hideyuki

first, i want to apologize for this matter since i am the one who started spoiling the story. it's not my intention to kill the mood & i feel guilty about it. i understand that every one has their own way to enjoy the story, including not knowing the ending, while the others eagerly want to know it. at first i just want to discuss the story under spoiler tags & i carefully put all of them under the tag so that others who don't want to know won't be upset. but it seems it's still not good enough & upsetting other readers. please rest assure that from now on there'll be no more spoiling the story. if anyone want to know, i'll reply via inbox. so no need to worry about discussing the novel here :)

Count me in here. Were sorry if we have pushed you to provide those infos. But hey lets move on! It happened to me as well .. if you have read the prev pages so dont worry. You gpt our backs hehe

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ydk.mi69

• Sloan

• GingerCake

• kyhfan14

Top Posters In This Topic

ep 7 Cut Scenes spoiler

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Maybe it's just me, but it seem episode 7 flow is not that smooth compare to previous episodes, I think they cut some scenes during their shopping and before dinner too:5yoyo21::5yoyo21:. Look at BLY, why suddenly he look gloomy during dinner??!!

EP 7 discussion:

Yea, I felt like it's a bit rush too, maybe some 'censored' scenes are cutted, so they are forced to re-editing the film in other way round in order to suit the length of the every single episode maybe, thus, the flow is affected. And I'm afraid that the episodes later on are affected too. =/

BLY looks gloomy maybe because his mood is being disturbed after meeting with GH's dad in the morning. They had discussed on it during the pillow talk. =]

Oh God....

Isn't this guy totally ADORABLE ?????!!!!!!

foxy3

I feel you Johnny!!! How could anyone resist him?!! >_

Edit: I changed the link, I think the previous one didn't work

I'm one of the pro spoiler because of my extreme curiosity about the novel:9onion70::9onion70:.

I will be extra careful when posting and asking about the novel plot in the future. I felt VERY guilty too cheetah7cheetah7:Forgive-me:.

I hope all the upset fans will come back to this forum :No!:. Ya

I agree with your suggestion and sorry because I think I'm the one who push you too much to provide us with spoiler

:_red_fox 5.

p/s:

WOW I never expect episode 7 air this early!

Count me in here. Were sorry if we have pushed you to provide those infos. But hey lets move on! It happened to me as well .. if you have read the prev pages so dont worry. You gpt our backs hehe

no, no, no

&
, i'm the one who was careless & thus made many felt uncomfortable here. let's just leave this matter off & move on to discuss the series without spoiling the story ^^! and of course i understand the urge to know the story ahead, so no need to be afraid to ask me in the future if there is any spoiler you want to know. i'll reply you personally, that way we won't upset others & kill the fun :)

You know, I think it would not be so surprising if they really developed feelings for each other during the filming. Many actors who meet on set become a couple afterwards. Why? Because they create some bounds with each other throughout this experience, they get more intimate with each other over time and we all know that intimacy can result in romantic feelings, especially when there are so much physical contacts and sexual tension in the scenes they film...

As

said, if they didn't get immerse into their characters that'd be bad acting. And we've aaaaaaallll seen how good they were acting, right?

Moreover, they admitted being a little too immersed in it. First, in the rehearsal on bed when Johnny said he didn't want to talk but just pounce at Zhou and kiss him and that "Bai Luo Yin" (referring to Zhou) was enjoying as much as him, then Weizhou said he needed some time to think about all that and seemed confused for a while. Second, if I'm not mistaken, when they were filming a scene after a dispute between Gu Hai and Luo Yin, at the time Gu Hai called on phone to talk to Luo Yin Johnny said he started to cry and didn't even understand why he did that.

So yeah, it's obvious they're really immersed into their character.

And anyway, no need to say more, just look at them looking at each other! It's already meaningful enough for me!

well, watching the rehearsal & BTH, i can say that johnny & zhou2 both felt a bit overwhelmed with the intensity of their love making filming. by watching the vid of after the bed scene, johnny seemed very flustered & i am very sure that he definitely felt the after effect of the scene. they both seemed a little loss with their self after the intense scenes. i know they did give their totality to build the chemistry & sometimes it's kinda "dangerous" coz the feeling can become too real for them

Actually, I'm worried that this series would not end as the ending of the novel, because their love story is quite long and complicated in the future, unless there are more seasons, but it still remains unknown due to their governemnt restriction and the lacking of production fees is another factor as well.

For now, in my opinion, I think this series (or season, hopefully) will stopped in somewhere else from the novel, I just hope that it will stopped in a happy chapter, just in case, if this series is unable to continue filming anymore in the future, atleast the story ended happily now...... please don't stopped in some tragedic chapters, I can't bear with it! T__T Unless there are more seasons to put an end like the original novel.

Though I understand that I can read the whole story from the novel, but without this series, I definitely would not know the existence of this novel. And without these adorable and perfect-matched casts, I think I might not get addicted so much like now.

Last but not least, I REALLY HOPE THIS SERIES WILL REALLY ENDS LIKE THE NOVEL, let's hope that they will film it more by supporting them directly through clicking their official /authorised videos from the China's video streaming website to contribute more viewership to them, or supporting their DVD if its really available in the future.

Oh God....

yo, what is this link you posted? hehe .. it downloads an application on my computer >.

sorry, is this a pic?

Lol same here.

????

Update: now it's working!!! hahah

Wow so cute!!

OMG How do they do that!!!! I wanna know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS.... Zhouzhou looks so damn different!!! What the hell???

Actually, I'm worried that this series would not end as the ending of the novel, because their love story is quite long and complicated in the future, unless there are more seasons, but it still remains unknown due to their governemnt restriction and the lacking of production fees is another factor as well.

For now, in my opinion, I think this series (or season, hopefully) will stopped in somewhere else from the novel, I just hope that it will stopped in a happy chapter, just in case, if this series is unable to continue filming anymore in the future, atleast the story ended happily now...... please don't stopped in some tragedic chapters, I can't bear with it! T__T Unless there are more seasons to put an end like the original novel.

Though I understand that I can read the whole story from the novel, but without this series, I definitely would not know the existence of this novel. And without these adorable and perfect-matched casts, I think I might not get addicted so much like now.

Last but not least, I REALLY HOPE THIS SERIES WILL REALLY ENDS LIKE THE NOVEL, let's hope that they will film it more by supporting them directly through clicking their official /authorised videos from the China's video streaming website to contribute more viewership to them, or supporting their DVD if its really available in the future.

Chill. Im positive they'll do just fine! The costings, government issues and the story. If we can support them, they'll definitely be making a continuation of another season for this. And plus, if they already knew someone is following the series and it gained much attention that's a hint of possible extension, or the sales of the DVD or them getting breaks through fanmeets and all. There's so many reasons for them to benefit on these series. And us fans too, yeah ^^.

But I do hope they make a movie about these. Idc if that's will be sequel or not ... I think the project will be a hit!

********************************************************************************************************

Okay here I am again lol, anybody have the links on their official partnered websites for ep 7? For those whose ahead on my time here.

yo, what is this link you posted? hehe .. it downloads an application on my computer >.

sorry, is this a pic?

Sorry the link didn't work (it's the fucking computer i'm using now which is messing with me!!) . Changed it. it's a new video posted by Zhou.

- - - Updated - - -

Lol same here.

????

Update: now it's working!!! hahah

Wow so cute!!

OMG How do they do that!!!! I wanna know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS.... Zhouzhou looks so damn different!!! What the hell???

I know... I tell you, this guy must really have multiple personality disorder.... xD

Chill. Im positive they'll do just fine! The costings, government issues and the story. If we can support them, they'll definitely be making a continuation of another season for this. And plus, if they already knew someone is following the series and it gained much attention that's a hint of possible extension, or the sales of the DVD or them getting breaks through fanmeets and all. There's so many reasons for them to benefit on these series. And us fans too, yeah ^^.

But I do hope they make a movie about these. Idc if that's will be sequel or not ... I think the project will be a hit!

i have deep concern about this new law too.

i read that chinese government will start "cut & ban" law & strict policy especially for gay movies starting this chinese new year. my relative in maindland said that it's because chinese governments are quite concern about gay proliferation there. and since the markets are good, there are tons of medias (like novels & movies) about gay stories & those are encouraging chinese people , especially youngsters to admit their sexuality (or to become gay, quoting what my relative's said). a lot of teenagers had came out & their family are sad because of this.

i dunno how strict this law will be & how it'll affect the whole gay movies stream there. but i do really hope that this law won't give problems for the future gay movies there. and yes, since i am totally addicted to ADDICTED, my biggest concern now is about their intimate scenes (touching, kissing, sex, ect). without them, the story of course still amazing. but i waaaannnttt some smuuuts!!!!

post the weibo link ^^ lemme see ZhouZhou

Still not working for you?

Okay here I am again lol, anybody have the links on their official partnered websites for ep 7? For those whose ahead on my time here.

It has viet subtitles. But It is only two hours away before it's officially released on iqivi anyway!!!

Oh God....

foxy3

Edit: I changed the link, I think the previous one didn't work

AWW He's adorable yoyo5yoyo5yoyo5 total "uke" look haha cheetah14cheetah14

that's what I been waiting for .. for our views to be counted. But its 11PM already here >.

********************************************************************************************************

I'm worrying about this because, before this, I'd followed another China BL webseries, titled 'Just for Meeting You aka Be Here for You'. I'd learnt from there that they are really lacking of fund when their investors might feel risky to invest more episodes on it, moreover BL-themed is really sensitive at there, investors might not confidence on it. At the end, the series cutted from about 10+ to 6 if I'm not mistaken.

I'm worrying about this because, before this, I'd followed another China BL webseries, titled 'Just for Meeting You aka Be Here for You'. I'd learnt from there that they are really lacking of fund when their investors might feel risky to invest more episodes on it, moreover BL-themed is really sensitive at there, investors might not confidence on it. At the end, the series cutted from about 10+ to 6 if I'm not mistaken.

"Be Here For You" that's the "Blued Project" right? Highschoolers who was being bullied and has a crush on his bestfriend? Ive seen that already great series. I see, so China is also one of those who still can't accept these kind of situations? Are they? That's why investors are afraid investing funds on this projects. If only they knew how big the BL World is to foreign countries, they should Int'l Fans which can bring extreme amounts of profits. Lets stay on the positive side still!

Who know this series might get exposures like CA and LL experienced. Im sure they will!

i have deep concern about this new law too.

i read that chinese government will start "cut & ban" law & strict policy especially for gay movies starting this chinese new year. my relative in maindland said that it's because chinese governments are quite concern about gay proliferation there. and since the markets are good, there are tons of medias (like novels & movies) about gay stories & those are encouraging chinese people , especially youngsters to admit their sexuality (or to become gay, quoting what my relative's said). a lot of teenagers had came out & their family are sad because of this.

i dunno how strict this law will be & how it'll affect the whole gay movies stream there. but i do really hope that this law won't give problems for the future gay movies there. and yes, since i am totally addicted to ADDICTED, my biggest concern now is about their intimate scenes (touching, kissing, sex, ect). without them, the story of course still amazing. but i waaaannnttt some smuuuts!!!!

Haha, this isn't a spoiler, honey xD!!!!

I think China is going through a great social revolution it never had before. Where there is power, there is resistance. Of course, anything that is to be changed would have to go through some sort of resistance first. Because it always threaten or question the authority. Let go of fear and accept the change!!! I just hope LBGQT people will make strong stand for themselves!!!

As for Episode 7

I think they skipped a lot from the novel. Maybe that's why it may seem rushed. Weren't they supposed to show them playing basketball in the playground... maybe next episode??

I don't think there were any cut-scenes. My paper sisters don't believe there were any. Probably after this, there would be a lot.

It seemed GuHai just moved in just like that (without asking) hehehehe!!! Oh god that scene... (squeals!!!)

onion13onion13onion13

Spoiler about novel

BLY left GH after car accident because it was caused by GY with support or order by GH's father. They wanted him to die but GH nearly died for saving him. BLY was afraid that such thing would happen again. Secondly, he left GH and told everyone to tell GH that he was dead so he can join the army without distraction. There're two reasons. Firstly, GH's father always forced GH to join the army to support his career. Since BLY is his step-son, he can replace GH. Secondly, he thought that if he does it well, GH's father would change his mind. ← That's my opinion.

Haha, this isn't a spoiler, honey xD!!!!

I think China is going through a great social revolution it never had before. Where there is power, there is resistance. Of course, anything that is to be changed would have to go through some sort of resistance first. Because it always threaten or question the authority. Let go of fear and accept the change!!! I just hope LBGQT people will make strong stand for themselves!!!

As for Episode 7

I think they skipped a lot from the novel. Maybe that's why it may seem rushed. Weren't they supposed to show them playing basketball in the playground... maybe next episode??

I don't think there were any cut-scenes. My paper sisters don't believe there were any. Probably after this, there would be a lot.

It seemed GuHai just moved in just like that (without asking) hehehehe!!! Oh god that scene... (squeals!!!)

onion13onion13onion13

lol, actually now i am terrified to post anything openly. afraid that i somehow write something unappropriate & kill someone's mood :7yoyo10:

and yes, i truly hope they won't give up even though the law will make things difficult. sponsors are the biggest concern, since they of course won't invest their money for something which doesn't make profit.

, do you know how is the viewers response for this series? does it has a good rates or big success there?

personally i think addicted is a very good series & i am sure it'll become a big success even with the cut&ban law. if so, then investor won't be a problem, since the dvd sales will make tons of profits for them.

"Be Here For You" that's the "Blued Project" right? Highschoolers who was being bullied and has a crush on his bestfriend? Ive seen that already great series. I see, so China is also one of those who still can't accept these kind of situations? Are they? That's why investors are afraid investing funds on this projects. If only they knew how big the BL World is to foreign countries, they should Int'l Fans which can bring extreme amounts of profits. Lets stay on the positive side still!

Who know this series might get exposures like CA and LL experienced. Im sure they will!

Yep, that's the series. I think the young and intellectual community in China are more open nowadays, but the elders and the government are still very conservative.

*talks to myself*

Okay all those spoilers now, contain yourself wait for it! not til the official release!.

Wait I want to watch it now ... aigoo ...

No wait for it! Only an hour or so go for it!

-----------------------------------------------------

Okay I'm being crazy lol. "That" news again :Frustrated: ... just as this series appeared and was shown to public, Chinese Gov't had these ideas of "cut-ban" which will immensely affect everything OMO :Sulky: someone must stop them ... I dont want things end up as trash now or only in papers. What I mean is, Chinese BL had this very great perception viewing what is BL story should be like, it goes head-to-head with Thai BLs. But this has great flavor, and everything ... yeah everything is rightfully placed on things should be are.

Okay I'm being crazy lol. "That" news again :Frustrated: ... just as this series appeared and was shown to public, Chinese Gov't had these ideas of "cut-ban" which will immensely affect everything OMO :Sulky: someone must stop them ... I dont want things end up as trash now or only in papers. What I mean is, Chinese BL had this very great perception viewing what is BL story should be like, it goes head-to-head with Thai BLs. But this has great flavor, and everything ... yeah everything is rightfully placed on things should be are.

Right. Come on guys stay optimistic people! I think this series will surpass CA and older dramas. This series is going to be so successful, as to leave these guys baffled!!! Go get 'em!

And they have our support!!!!!!!!!!!! We'll join in the fight. Show them conservatives their (youth) people aren't the only ones who want this stuffs but also international fans. Remember that it is not yet confirmed. And Addicted will not be affected (eg. dropped)

personally i think addicted is a very good series & i am sure it'll become a big success even with the cut&ban law. if so, then investor won't be a problem, since the dvd sales will make tons of profits for them.

THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!