[2016] Addicted (aka Heroin) Web Series 上瘾网络剧

Maya Hideyuki

Hi everyone! I'm new to this forum and I don't speak english very well so be understanding ^^".

Just wanted to thank you for all the info you're providing us. I'm just as obsessed as you with this serie but i can't speak or understand a single word of chinese so this thread is very helpful to me! I can't help checking it several times a day, as well as the facebook page... I know, i'm really hopeless xD. I can't wait for the serie to begin!

By the way Sloan, what video were you talking about when you said they asked johnny if he has kissed weizhou?? Really curious about this one!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ydk.mi69

• Sloan

• GingerCake

• kyhfan14

Top Posters In This Topic

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Hi paper sister! Welcome, welcome!!! I'm so happy right now! Another fan of this series, AAAAAAAAHHH!! (mega hugs!)

The series is going to be aired NEXT WEEK!!!!! It is the creator's goal!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! !!!

onion13

The video I was referring to was this:

I don't know much chinese either but. If you go to 0:45 mark, it says this is what they do the rehearsal. He screams "You kissed me!"

Then next, it says this is what they do off-shooting afterwards (not rehearsal) but I think that's a joke... it's still rehearsal >.

Next is what they do usually. Messin' around. They're just screaming at Johnny to 'get down' and 'what the hell is this?'

Then finally, they asked them that question.

A: Did you kiss him?

J: Yep

A: Did he kiss you?

W: (grunts yes, okay)

But I wanted to know what KIND of kiss??? on or off shooting? They didn't say.......

:cuteonion24:

To let you know, It seems Johnny always try to kiss Weizhou when they're not shooting!! I think he does this to 'push his buttons'. HAHAHAHA.

Oh, the rape isn't that bad, I think. It doesn't seem to fit the series but I think it is considered 'rape' for certain reasons. Maybe BaiLuo gives in. I'm not sure. I asked and she said it happens in chapter 127. It's supposed to be their 'first time'.

THANK YOU THANK YOUUUUU!! *hugs too* I'm happy to share my obsession with you guys!

Are you serious? Next week?!! You just made my day!!! But isn't it sooner than previously planned? I thought it was set to be aired in february. What a good news! I think I'm gonna die from frustration waiting for subs when it'll be aired though xD.

Thanks for the translation of this video segment. I watched it before but couldn't understand what they were talking about. Actually I think I watched all the videos currently available on the net referring to this serie loll but most of them are not subbed and it's so much funnier when you understand what they're saying! They're really playful and silly. Especially our main cast! And yes I'm pretty sure they mean he kissed him off shooting because yeah he's always trying to kiss him. Maybe because he knows doing it annoys weizhou so much xD. But again makes me wonder if it's just to annoy him... I read the translation of one of the videos where Johnny said that when he's on top of Weizhou, Weizhou doesn't like it but when Weizhou is on top of him it makes him happy xD.

Aaah lucky you who can read the novel! I wish I could too -_-.

Anyway, I'm hoping this serie will be very successful and they'll make at least 3 seasons! I don't even know the story yet but I'm already sure I'm gonna love this one! :Dancing:

OH!!! You read my mind!!!! You and I have the same impressions! On the kind of relationship they both have! You're totally right about Johnny! ~~~ Awww... the whale only wants some attention from the small fish. ~

I read the translation of one of the videos where Johnny said that when he's on top of Weizhou, Weizhou doesn't like it but when Weizhou is on top of him it makes him happy xD.

OMG. This!!!!! Zhouzhou likes to ride the whale! O_o dominant UKE!!????

Haha, I BARELY can read the novel. So much slangs, like Miss RED said earlier.

Yes, yes! BEFORE FEBRUARY for sure! They planned, then made a promise to release it sometime next week or weekend before the end of the month!!!! So ExCiTeD!!

errrr.... never mind! I took a look at chapter 127 QAQ!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my! It IS 'rape' oh.... I'm so sorry. T____T Sure they won't be too rough???~oh!!

Cold whale, emotions where!! Angry small fish afterwards!!!!!

BUUUU.gif

made gif out of boredom >

OMG YOU GUYS!!!!

I had a dream of them both last night. I met and hanged out with them~ just to see how they are in real life. Oi... Johnny was somewhat tamer than from what I've seen. HAHAHAHA I'm Addicted, alright. >__> They were very nice.... I hugged Zhouzhou a couple times and called him kawayiiiiiiii!!!!! (cute!!!!)

(somehow in that dream, I understood chinese and replied in chinese, hahaha my work boss was in it too, telling me to work!!! *goes to work T______________T!!!!*) ah!

I still have a lot to read for CA, but then you got me curious to read HA lol. *sigh* the money I spend in this month only HAHAHA. Being me, I tend to leave those novels around (lucky since its only my lil bro can understand Chinese). But HA novel is quite easy to understand compare to CA.

OMG. This!!!!! Zhouzhou likes to ride the whale! O_o dominant UKE!!????

Sorry I didn't explain myself very well but I think it was Johnny who was saying that makes him happy. But who knows, maybe Weizhou likes it too as he seems pretty dominant too actually :cuteonion26:

Yes, yes! BEFORE FEBRUARY for sure! They planned, then made a promise to release it sometime next week or weekend before the end of the month!!!! So ExCiTeD!!

I can't wait!!! Weekend, just come sooner please!! onion13

errrr.... never mind! I took a look at chapter 127 QAQ!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my! It IS 'rape' oh.... I'm so sorry. T____T Sure they won't be too rough???~oh!!

Cold whale, emotions where!! Angry small fish afterwards!!!!!

Well this part gonna be tough... I don't really like when it's about rape too... In BL story people tend to see it like some sign of uncontrollable passion or something but to me it's just being totally disrespectful to the other person. I mean, since when is it considered romantic to force yourself on someone disregarding his feelings?? But still I'm not so surprised if they mention rape because it seems to me that this story will be rather mature and dark in some aspect and that's also why I'm sooo anticipating it. I'm sure the story will be awesome! Well we'll see.

OMG YOU GUYS!!!!

I had a dream of them both last night. I met and hanged out with them~ just to see how they are in real life. Oi... Johnny was somewhat tamer than from what I've seen. HAHAHAHA I'm Addicted, alright. >__> They were very nice.... I hugged Zhouzhou a couple times and called him kawayiiiiiiii!!!!! (cute!!!!)

(somehow in that dream, I understood chinese and replied in chinese, hahaha my work boss was in it too, telling me to work!!! *goes to work T______________T!!!!*) ah!

Hahaha what a great dream you had! Except for your boss who spoiled it xD.

I'll be frank with you. I like rape. I find it fascinating, but only between two men. Several reasons... and tons of factors to consider! I think humanity is so complex. And from what we understand today (psychological, biological, etc.) is just the tip of a massive iceberg. And it was only the last few years, we began to understand and accept homosexuality more openly. (except some conservative countries, of course) I'm not saying that someday rape should be socially accepted but I'd think there would be fewer rape scenes. There would be fewer stories like this. (But homosexuality's still a taboo all over the places so they won't go away any time soon.)

I understand rape is horrible and a sensitive issue, especially those who has been sexually abused before. But it's so common in BL works, that it's no surprise like you said! (because in this case, women are not THE victims) I thought Counterattack was going to have rape but the storyline is very different from what I expected. I thought it was going to be very dark and angsty due to its mature-audience story but so much comedy has countered that. Addicted, at first, doesn't look like it could have rape in it, due to very, very young men being in school. (You have better hunch than me!) But considering 'what is rape' in any series, you can decide whether it is dark and angst pretty much~~

So why do we romanticize some rape in media? Simply because of taboo (society) and because it's so complex and faceted that a human mind cannot fully understand it (psychology).

First, there is EGO. Ego is a natural problem for all human. It's impossible to stop it because it depends on the PHYSICAL world. For example, when you're born, you're not yet taught how to address yourself or others. Your parents give you a NAME. Why name? For identity purposes. Then they teach you not to address yourself with NAME, but rather with pronouns. "I, Me, My, he, she, they." This develops the sense of separation. And your EGO is born, developing to became its own identity. EGO develops a defense mechanism in order to survive.

Now, they say that rape is used as a TOOL. For power. To ensure power or defense. It can be seen as projecting oneself onto others, exerting their desires to get what THEY want. Sometimes just to give in urges. But that's rare. They're not doing it just because they're horny.) Sometimes, they do it to re-assert themselves of being 'adequate'. It is also used as POSSESSION. In BL works, men often rape to 'possess' others. Such as "HE'S MINE!" These traits are found in animals. For instance, animals mark their territory by peeing around and some animals rape females to spread the seeds for evolutionary reasons and to promote their own gene pool. Basically, 'property'.

Sadly, love is not possession. If you say, "He's MY boyfriend," So therefore, he's yours? There's a problem with this logic. No, HE's not YOURS. You and your boyfriend may be together but he is still a human being, just like you and anyone else. And you can't take possession of another person, only yourself. You always say, "This is MY house. MY car. MINE! I am Sloan." I become the property of the name, Sloan, some alias that does not EXIST!!! 'Sloan' is NOT REAL! It's just a name. It's incorrect to say "This 'Sloan' is a person." No, it is not!!!! It's just a reference to YOUR EGO.

This is where many men misunderstand or confuse. The meaning of LOVE. Love is REAL. EGO is not. They don't understand that it's the EGO that is speaking. EGO says : "He's mine! ALL MINE. I love HIM. How dare HE treats ME like this? Why doesn't HE understand that I love HIM? I'M doing this to show HIM!" It's all separation. It's an illusion. EGO is the downfall for all of us.

Does it mean that when they rape, it isn't really love? It's the EGO, not you. You CAN LOVE and still rape. He simply gives into his EGO, his false identity. It is not WHO he is.

I think in many works, rape occurs between two men who ALREADY knew each other and already started to have a relationship. E.g. Liking each other's company. But thanks to illusion of EGO and irrational fear (EGO's defense mechanism) of being rejected/hurt by others, they act impulsively on those urges. Then later regret it. I think that's something I like. It's interesting to see how complex a human mind can be.

If the rapist doesn't show any compassion (Obviously Guhai cares about BaiLuo but he just didn't know what he was doing) or show any regret, then no, it's not something I romanticize! So there is a lot of complex things going on~ emotionally, mentally, and physically. They never work in harmony!

So I don't see rape as some sort of 'uncontrollable passion' at all. Because of the reasons I just stated above. I don't see it as 'romantic' but a crucial part of the story. This series, I hope to understand Guhai and his struggles with his own thoughts and emotions. And also how BaiLuo deals with it. And that if Guhai really cares about him, he'll try to amend to make things right again. It's part of being human. Also nothing is more important than forgiveness.

Gosh, I am sorry for such a long post. But really, I am asking anyone to give this series a chance, even though it might have rape in it. After all, it's just a drama. >

Hi!!!! I missed you!!! (hugs) Please get your internet back!!! You're missing all the fun here~~~!!! JK! You're still early, paper sister.

You know what, I think I love you ... I totally love the fact that you can convey so easily what I'm desesperately trying to express. Well, english is not my forte so it's pretty much difficult for me to explain myself. I think it's gonna be utterly catastrophic but I'm gonna try to explain more clearly what I was trying to say. Be indulgent ^^".

You expressed exactly the reason why I think this serie's gonna be interesting. Actually I don't know how they will convey the story and deal with this subject but I'm really looking forward to it.

When I said I don't like rape I didn't mean that I'll refrain from watching it or that it will make me less interested in the story. Actually it's the complete opposite! And as I said, I already had anticipated it. But it all depends on how they'll deal with it. I'm eager to see how they will manage to convey the inner feeling of the characters and it's exactly what I'm waiting for.

So yeah, I really don't like when BL story tends to overuse the theme of rape because I noticed it's generally an excuse for the author for being lazy. They tend to sexualise the storyline to avoid going deeper into it. Like "I don't know how I can deal with the relationship of the two protagonists and make them develop feeling for each other so I'm just gonna make them f*** and get it over with!" You know what I mean? And THAT really makes me annoyed. So yeah, I don't mean it's always like that but often I have this feeling when reading or watching BL story. And what makes me even more annoyed is that this topic (rape) would be worthy to be deepened.

To pick up where I left off, about "uncontrollable passion", I think I must correct something first. Actually it was already wrong of me saying it like this because, first, uncontrollable and passion are redundant. What I was actually trying to say is that people tend to romanticize rape (in love story) because they see it like a result of a strong love, a result of passion which is commonly admitted like a positive concept associated with love. But I don't think passion necessarily implies love neither is it necessarily positive. Etymologically, and by definition, passion is an intense feeling which is irrational and that one can't control. It suggests a state of passiveness from the one who suffers from passion. It refers to a violent and excessive state of mind in which one can't control himself/herself and so enslaves the person who acts on sudden impulses. The person just can do nothing but suffer from it.

So I don't agree when people drool over a rape scene just because they think that it's right since love must be violently passionate. But on the other hand, I totally understand that the concept of rape can arouse the viewers because after all it evokes something taboo and stimulate the imagination. As I said watching or reading about a rape scene isn't what bothers me, it's more about how the author deals with it.

But well, coming back to our protagonists, I still don't know the background of the storyline neither their character so I'm just gonna wait and see how it will progress. I just hope the serie will avoid the usual stereotypes.

Hope you could understand what I was trying to say. Sorry mine also was too long...

Oh! (blushes) I love you, paper sister

:cuteonion26:

You expressed very well!! Don't worry! Your English is amazing and just by reading your posts, I wouldve never guessed English isn't your first language.

Etymologically, and by definition, passion is an intense feeling which is irrational and that one can't control. It suggests a state of passiveness from the one who suffers from passion. It refers to a violent and excessive state of mind in which one can't control himself/herself and so enslaves the person who acts on sudden impulses. The person just can do nothing but suffer from it.

So I don't agree when people drool over a rape scene just because they think that it's right since love must be violently passionate.

I love the way you put this!

I agree with you. It is more about the delivery of the message. The consequences we want to see too. Not an excuse to get two guys together! I think, by following stereotypical men today, it is 'easier' to get them so violent and resort to this kind of thing. For Asian dramas, it's easy to fall into stereotypes! Soo I totally get what you mean. Hahaha, if any creator read our messages, she/he'd be terrified of our criticism! >▽

I was just offering some perspective of mine regarding this issue. I was afraid that you'd mistaken me for defending myself. But I'm glad we understood each other!! ww

But oh, I have to share this video, a MV that I thought was beautiful. Just look at these guys! It's going to be a beautiful story, I'm sure!!!!! err, not sure how to embed it.

Been looking around bilibili, hehe. I'm familiar with youku but I always have problems playing them, they're so slow! I hope they wont use youku for broadcasting but it's probable. bilibili seems to be better but I'm unfamiliar with it. >_

Phew! I'm glad I was clear enough for you to understand what I wanted to say. I'm trying to improve my english by practicing more often but I don't have so many occasions to do it...so it's very encouraging for me to know people understand well what I say.

Well, we could elaborate on this fascinating topic but I think people will quickly get bored by it :cuteonion26: so i'll stop here. But don't worry we totally understood each other and I really didn't think that you were trying to defend yourself. I was pretty glad that you could offer your perspective because after all communication is nothing but the exchange of opinions from one person to another. And besides, I find your point of view really interesting.

Lately I've been stalking every threads, pages, videos of this serie but it's always complicated when I have to use chinese servers. It's either slow or doesn't work! it's pretty frustrating!>_<. i have problems with youku too so same for me hope they won use it...>

I just watched your link on bilibili (it's working!! hooray!!) and the song that I simply adore (maydayyyyy :cuteonion45:) works very well with the video! Indeed very beautiful! Makes me want to watch it even more (as if it was possible!).

I'm beginning to think that I'm raising my hopes too much about this serie... I hope I won't be disappointed...onionn3

Glad I'm not alone (glares at chinese websites)

I'm beginning to think that I'm raising my hopes too much about this serie... I hope I won't be disappointed...

LOL! I think it's because we're one of the few!!! Hellloooo.... (hears echoes in here)

So we originals are raising our expectations a TAAAAAD too high! Hehe.

BLAME ME FOR IT! I am bringing too much hype about this series. It's my fault!!!!!!

(check your message, ah!) People here might start thinking I'm sooo annoying!

But maybe a stampede will happen once it is aired. O_o;; And then, maybe we'll calm down and lower our expectations... and then they won't even notice us. LOL. I mean if the series is going to be so bad, I'm going to look so bad. This thread was my idea, afterall. Aahhh, but why would I be embarrassed?? I'm so goddamn GLAD there's another BL series going on here. You know who should be embarrassed?? JAPAN! Lately, their BL works are just so horrible and embarrassing- there's no way this series would be nearly as bad.

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL! I think it's because we're one of the few!!! Hellloooo.... (hears echoes in here)

So we originals are raising our expectations a TAAAAAD too high! Hehe.

LOOL So true! But it's also because of them!! They feed us so few informations about it (yeah, for me there still aren't enough videos spreading on the net!!!) that we're inevitably making up for it by fantasizing!

BLAME ME FOR IT! I am bringing too much hype about this series. It's my fault!!!!!!

(check your message, ah!) People here might start thinking I'm sooo annoying!

In that case, I'll appear as much annoying as you ! :cuteonion26:

But maybe a stampede will happen once it is aired. O_o;; And then, maybe we'll calm down and lower our expectations... and then they won't even notice us. LOL. I mean if the series is going to be so bad, I'm going to look so bad. This thread was my idea, afterall. Aahhh, but why would I be embarrassed?? I'm so goddamn GLAD there's another BL series going on here. You know who should be embarrassed?? JAPAN! Lately, their BL works are just so horrible and embarrassing- there's no way this series would be nearly as bad.

LOLLLL! You said it all!!! Loll. First I really hope it won't be like that once it's aired... It would be such a cold shower for me!! And it would be a pity since I really think it has potential!

And regarding to japanese BL I gave up a long time ago! I just can't xD! It gathers all the worst stereotypes, worst acting and worst plotlines I've seen. Moreover the actors seems always so fearful when they have to touch or kiss each other. It seems so ...forced.

It couldn't be more embarassing as you said...And it's such a pity for me because I could have practised some japanese if it wasn't so bad.

By the way, speaking of forced interactions. Here are some which are totally NOT forced. Especially the kiss at the end... I'd say they seem to quite enjoy it...

I'm curious about what Weizhou is saying in the car.

By the way, speaking of forced interactions. Here are some which are totally NOT forced. Especially the kiss at the end... I'd say they seem to quite enjoy it...

I'm curious about what Weizhou is saying in the car.

OMG!!! (blushes) That ending.... It still makes me blush. I mean, gah!!! That smacking sounds of lips, a sigh, and these hands going all over~~~ ohhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gets me hot. Oh!!!!!!!!! Janitor!!!

:8onion5:

He was showing someone else's cat. Not his. Some fans think he looks like cat (Erm... okay???) And I assume Johnny is the kangaroo... lol!!!!

OMG!!! (blushes) That ending.... It still makes me blush. I mean, gah!!! That smacking sounds of lips, a sigh, and these hands going all over~~~ ohhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gets me hot. Oh!!!!!!!!! Janitor!!!

HAhaha! Right?! Right?! I almost choked on it the first time I watched it! This kiss is sooooo.... there's just no words :Excited:yoyo4

And it's not even the full kiss but only 2seconds...I tell you, these guys are gonna kill me before the end of the serie... There's so much chemistry and sexual tension between them. They're just too hot together!:8yoyo31:*fan herself to lower her temperature*

He was showing someone else's cat. Not his. Some fans think he looks like cat (Erm... okay???) And I assume Johnny is the kangaroo... lol!!!!

Johnny's definitely the kangaroo xDD. I wonder what he says about it when they're laughing.

Soooo yeah I know, some people are starting to wonder if I have a life loll but well, whatever.

Here are some juicy stuff to get the day off to a good start!

Let's be honest...these guys are smoking hot...

12472405_561059764058779_244069061269761192_n.jpg?  oh=738be262cf2b7378d7a80e60019145f2&oe=5739ECAC

12002816_526424274188995_5898927460847210862_n.jpg  ?oh=f3e371b0e305cba8d9f7bd37f3a06796&oe=573C8A67

11221736_524413341056755_4104510983166134070_o.jpg

12191788_526137530884336_8753432660542376092_n.jpg  ?oh=1243a02b6cb5ecb4e4cba091f10be705&oe=57457D22

Now some of our couples:

1936441_551434605021295_1927531047033616754_n.jpg?  oh=4aec7069b2ef368f50138c0ed875fbd1&oe=5749099B

12391766_546957265469029_2666173407735451366_n.jpg  ?oh=2ffa6c9793524c0674e754c568fc6f47&oe=5742B101

12227808_526169517547804_1315570176183735119_n.jpg  ?oh=098181f08c0b4310493d5ccb4b099bfe&oe=5730316D

12208637_526169487547807_6350765896079699099_n.jpg  ?oh=df7d0848cc9d52c4dc7fc4cffb40a6d1&oe=5740C3F3

12465778_551409428357146_6322318953417482101_o.jpg

12493989_555267931304629_6306382079235527571_o.jpg

12391261_546585548839534_5255528594419240679_n.jpg  ?oh=c9a8e24440b73b28627e88e3deecf38e&oe=573E850F

12391319_541251012706321_1445022845321381645_n.jpg  ?oh=c7e64da30608be06cddef422f3d46c30&oe=5742C256

12369219_541250916039664_5625863170040435128_n.jpg  ?oh=071aa55114d05ede74a22d967d88621e&oe=57437AED

12348165_539724642858958_6493593448600836438_n.jpg  ?oh=1992efbda2f1477a27ca8c4342febb5f&oe=56FE3076

And finally some videos!:

I'm dying to know what Johnny is whispering in weizhou's ear!!

That's so cute:

Have a good day everyone!

Lol...I am addicted to this series without even having seen a single episode...I only see all those really lovely :Excited: pictures here and read the first chapter....The title of this drama is really appropriate.

OMG. Thank you! For making such a mess again!!

I mean, what! I want to see Johnny posing like Zhouzhou did! OH gosh! You're right. Smokin' hot!!!!!!!!!!!!! Those abs! WOw... And he's an uke! But Johnny definitely got arms and this classy look. I'm definitely going to blush during the whole series!

This... photo... lol

12391766_546957265469029_2666173407735451366_n.jpg?oh=2ffa6c9793524c0674e754c568fc6f47&oe=5742B101

Zhouzhou looks like he wants to murder whoever is taking the photo. Gosh, calm down !!! (pats Zhouzhou's head) But that's probably going to be his trademark! LOL

Then this, he looks like he's all pouty Johnny's not holding him! hehehe

005KZcp1jw1ezv9siikp5j30hs0hsq5j.jpg

I don't know too much about the other couple but they are cute! Like chibi versions, hahahaha.

I'm dying to know what Johnny is whispering in weizhou's ear!!

That video which he whispered in his ears, sadly we won't know for sure.

Chai Jidan's assistant joked that he said "I want to bang you."

But Lin Feng Song's manager reposted the weibo and said Weizhou was speaking Korean, "saranghae" (means i love you in korean.)

But if Johnny said 'I want to bang you'. It would make sense! That look on Zhouzhou's face. HAHAHAHA

onion0

PS. Totally rocking those glasses. They look ultra cute on Zhoushou and they really ease the frown lines on his precious face!!!! Oh the melancholy!

I'm happy to make you happy! ^^

And to be honest, I'm also trying to lure more people in this thread!!! onionn6

...I'm just saying but....Weizhou, you'd better watch your ass, like really :_red_fox 4:_red_fox 4. Johnny's pretty good at Jujitsu and if he decides to pin you on the floor and do you, you won't stand a chance loll.

I suspected he said something like that. I mean, you just have to look at Weizhou's face to get it foxy4.

Some more piiiiics and videos:

12509862_561295750701847_7018109877777466912_n.jpg  ?oh=8996715261249467e58d76107cc14056&oe=573DC29D

12317651_1684773188464654_339419899_n.jpg

dbb44aed2e738bd4a3617cd7a78b87d6267ff990.jpg

bd315c6034a85edf83a742dd4f540923dd547520.jpg

f2deb48f8c5494ee4841ece82bf5e0fe98257ee4.jpg

cb8065380cd7912321600fafab345982b3b7806d.jpg

3ac79f3df8dcd100b55363fa748b4710b8122f19.jpg

Weizhou younger:

2e2eb9389b504fc20bab2506e2dde71190ef6d39.jpg

77c6a7efce1b9d161a6b0f62f4deb48f8c546401.jpg

1c950a7b02087bf4d99c2839f4d3572c10dfcfea.jpg

ae51f3deb48f8c54677c6ad03c292df5e1fe7fa6.jpg

And a video. I guess it's from when he was in high school:

A little gift for you

b03533fa828ba61eab0855f54734970a314e5901.jpg

b17eca8065380cd74e7b130da744ad34588281ed.jpg

And to finish:

What are they doing? Taking measurements for the serie's outfits?

This... photo... lol

12391766_546957265469029_2666173407735451366_n.jpg?oh=2ffa6c9793524c0674e754c568fc6f47&oe=5742B101

Zhouzhou looks like he wants to murder whoever is taking the photo. Gosh, calm down !!! (pats Zhouzhou's head) But that's probably going to be his trademark! LOL

Then this, he looks like he's all pouty Johnny's not holding him! hehehe

005KZcp1jw1ezv9siikp5j30hs0hsq5j.jpg

I thought exactly the same thing! xD

I don't know too much about the other couple but they are cute! Like chibi versions, hahahaha.

Yeah totally. Compared to Zhouzhou and Johnny who are very manly they look like kids. They're really cute!

Ok!!! Some news

The Addicted hit 80000 mark! And they declared a delay in making a celebration for that.

(Fans were furious about the 60000 mark celebration video which only lasted like 5 seconds?)

And a video. I guess it's from when he was in high school:

Weizhou LIKES METAL!! I LOVE METAL MUSIC!!! WHoo HOOOO I love him!!!! Hell yah! \m/!!!!!!!

His favorite band is colddrain.

Interesting...

OMG.

Yes. The video was for measuring. The title says so. Hehe, Mickey mouse........LOL!

Some more piiiiics and videos:

bd320bec2e738bd405a129eaa78b87d6257ff9f5.jpg

ad0624390cd79123982f0fafab345982b0b780a1.jpg

I just love how they correspond to each other on weibo! I hope they keep up with that!! It's just so sweet!!!

:cuteonion45:

@Sloan

A little gift for you

64bd1ab4c9ea15ce35087dd3b0003af33887b289.jpg

Oh my! I haven't seen this! He's really buff!! KANGAROO!!! It was probably deleted off Weibo. Managers are like that sometimes. Certainly did to WangQing to delete all these photos when he got big (fame). Like I said in chat, it really places a barrier between the fans. It really limits their creativity. Let them express themselves!! *hoards pictures!* BWAHAHAHA

Oh my, just looking at this picture.... now I can imagine them... er.... rocking bed. STRONG X! now my mind's going down the gutter.....

but JEANS for working out??

Ah pro....

Weizhou LIKES METAL!! I LOVE METAL MUSIC!!! WHoo HOOOO I love him!!!! Hell yah! \m/!!!!!!!

His favorite band is colddrain.

Yeah I noticed that too! I saw he wrote that he loves melodic metal on his blog and I was very surprised because it's not even the typical kind of metal. I was trying to find which bands he likes because I'm a big fan of melodic metal but I don't understand shit on his blog!! >_<.>

In the video he was playing bon jovi's song which is a pretty good rock song.

I didn't know he loves coldrain, I like this band too! They performed live in France not long ago as an opening for Bullet for My Valentine but I couldn't go see them. Well he obviously has good taste in music!!

I just love how they correspond to each other on weibo! I hope they keep up with that!! It's just so sweet!!!

:cuteonion45:

That's sooo sweet. I'd like them to do it more often!

Oh my! I haven't seen this! He's really buff!! KANGAROO!!! It was probably deleted off Weibo. Managers are like that sometimes. Certainly did to WangQing to delete all these photos when he got big (fame). Like I said in chat, it really places a barrier between the fans. It really limits their creativity. Let them express themselves!! *hoards pictures!* BWAHAHAHA

Well that's a shame because I'm sure they'd have interesting pics to show us! And I don't even understand why they ask them to delete their pics. As long as they don't do nude I don't see where is the problem!...And even if they do nude pics I don't see the problem either! Let them!... :8onion73:

Oh my, just looking at this picture.... now I can imagine them... er.... rocking bed. STRONG X! now my mind's going down the gutter.....

About that....My mind already went down the gutter a long time ago...I don't even care anymore and let it sink all it wants...

but JEANS for working out??

Ah pro....

You know, I didn't even noticed. I was staring and drooling too much over his chest and arms onion3

But yeah! Musn't be really convenient!

I cant believe how versatile our lil Zhouzhou is!!! It looks like he has many personalities!!! Different hairstyle and different clothes make him look totally different!! I think he is a seke! lol

Oh wow... even I had a hard time spotting him. Haha, at one point, I thought he had a long hair, looking like a woman!! Oh, it was his hood. Lol, Zhouzhou looks all tough in this video... yeah well there's someone TOUGHER than you, BUD!

It seems that our Zhouzhou has a upper right tattoo on his back right shoulder.... They will definitely conceal that during the series....

If anyone has trouble playing the video, wait for it to load first.

At first the video won't play for me at all. I had to wait till the blue bar is fully loaded before hitting play.