Winter リア充 Challenge 2015!

Saga

Please delete my first

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
if you deemed it's not valid~

Second attempt~

image.png

I hope the links are working since I am posting via mobile~~

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yoshiyuki

• paradiso

• Key

• AoiKagamine

Theme #2: The Book

20151214_134251_zpslmgrv2re.jpg

Book: Crime and Punishment by Fjodor M. Dostojewski

Translation:

"All the time Raskolnikoff was reading, from the very first line of the letter, his face was wet with tears; but when he finished it was pale and twisted by spasms, and a dismal, bilious, angry smile snaked along his lips."

2 - The Book :

2_The_Book.jpg

Translation :

The first thing we notice about someone — beyond the stereotypes: eyes, butts, lungs — we do not think of it, but there is the shadow.

Villain by Yoshida Shuichi

Quote: She could see the night sky beyond the black trees. The sky was full of stars.

I'm sorry for the bad quality.

59b428ffbfb2d8ea73950de0b118fe33.jpg

Guys i have a q, actually i cant see some of the pics which is uploaded here, instead it shows a broken picture icon, is it just me? No one else faces this? And any suggestion or solution?

I think it's on your end. Probably some photo sharing site is blocked in your country and you are unable to see the pics uploaded there. Have you tried cleaning your browser's cache and using a proxy?

You can, but you can only start with the 2nd theme, as the first one already passed. And yes, you can post in this thread. (:

PAPER ART.

|| The new theme was posted. Check first post for more information about the task.

*The theme 'The Book' is still ongoing though. Due to time zones clash, we allow the themes to be still going for people with US time zone (UTC-08:00)

Theme 3: Paper Art

I chose to do my 3D origami... It's very useful when you have over 300 children at your disposal to make triangles (I'm a teacher), though, this one I did all by myself, took about 6 hours.

10eofmu.jpg

oh no, i missed the deadline? it's still the 14th and currently 11:19 PM where I am for the U.S. right now tho ;-; I'll try to post earlier tomorrow!

Ok, so well, this isn't my fav book and I haven't read it yet (since I don't have time, in the middle of finals >

xhpq6Xl.jpg?1

Xd8qpGJ.jpg?1