•{Onii chan, Anata koto ga Daisuki!}• | CheputChan19 & Fujimori Kaoru | 18+

CheputChan19

The blue haired boy moans "ahh onii...c..han its feels...good...more..ahh"he said as he let out his sexy voice... "onii chan...ahh don't l..lick there..hnn if y..you do that.. i will..cum...ahh"he said... "onii chan....i gonna cum.."he said as he cum.. "ha..ha.."breathing hotly..

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CheputChan19

• Fujimori Kaoru

The brown haired male hummed softly while kept licking Ren's nipple though the said boy already writhed so much even said that he almost reached his limit again. "W-What you gonnaー" his words unfinished since Ren's cock already squirted another cum and soaked his stomach as well. "You already cummed twice.. what a slut body.." he joked and slowly pulled out his fingers, rubbed his hard rock cock instead on Ren's butt.

Ren was breathing hardly "ha..ha.."... ren blushes and hides his face with his arm "my body is not slut...i am like this because it's onii chan who is holding me.."he said.. "ahh hn"he moans when his brother pulls out his fingers.. ren jolt a bit when his brother rubbed his 'thing' against his butt "Ahh.. onii..c..han hurry"he said as he kissed him..

The brown haired male blinked his eyes a couple times before blushed softly cause his brother's.words somehow made him embarrassed. "I-I know that. I'm just joking before.." he stuttered a bit and gasped in surprise cause Ren kissed him suddenly. Hajime kissed the tall boy back while slowly pushed his hard tip inside Ren's butt while hold both of his hips.

Ren blushes when his brother kissed him back... "Ahhh o..onii..c..chan"ren moans when his brother pushes his 'thing' in his butt... ren accidentally scratch his brother back when he was holding his brother... "Ahh...hnnn"ren moans loudly..

Hajime grunted within his kiss with his brother, pushed his length until it slide inside completely. He even hissed softly since Ren scratched his back but tried to hide it and kissed back the tall boy before leaned back. "how do you feel now? Did it hurt?" he asked gently and stay still for a while when enjoyed the new experience of Ren's tight butt.

Ren moans "Ahh onii chan..."he voice was shaking.... ren licks his brother lips after kissing him.. ren tears fall down from his eyes "i..am fine... it didn't hurts...so onii..c..han"he said as he looks at his brother... "onii..chan...hurry.my body is feeling strange..i feel so hot..inside..ha..ha" breathing hotly..

The older male was panting heavily and looked at his brother's eyes that already soaked with tears. "R-Really? Okay, I move now.." he said, slowly pulled back his cock before thrust it with an average speed. Yet grunted again cause Ren's inner walls grasped his length. "R-Ren.. don't squeeze me to hard.. I can't move.. breath slowly and relaxed a bit, okay?" he kissed the tall boy's forehead before thrust back his cock.

The blue haired boy moans '' ha...ha..ahh"breathing hotly...ren nods when his brother asked him '' ahh.. o..kay"he said as he breath slowly..... "onii chan..Ahh....hnn" ren couldn't hold back his voice...

Hajime smiled softly when the blue haired boy do what he said obbediently, moaned out within his thrust that start to speed up. "Ren..." he said his brother's name huskily, reached down and hold Ren's cock within his palm before stroked it slowly; matched it with his thrust. "How is it? Did it feel better if I stroke you, Ren?"

The blue haired boy moans loudly...he jolt when his brother touches his 'thing' "Ah..oni..chan..don't touch there..hn"he said as moans...he holds into his pillow and pant.."ha..ha..".. ren start to feel so good inside of him.. "Ahh..its..feels goo..d..onii chan...hn."he pant..

Hearing the pleasure moans kept escaped from Ren's mouth, Hajime couldn't help but got more excited and faster his thrust again; moved his length in and out hard. The older male start to breath heavily as well and looked at the tall boy that jolted in surprise. "Uso.. your mouth tell no but your cock throbbed against my palm.." he chuckled and faster his stroke on Ren's member, grinned cause the other said it felt good.

Ren blushes after hearing his brother words.. he looks at his brother with teary eyes "Ahhh..hnn..no more.."he said as he moans.. he holds into his brother..as he pant "haa..haa onii chan..don't touch there...i will cum..if you do that..ahh"his voice was shaking..

The brown haired male looked at Ren's teary eyes and smiled softly. "Don't say it no more when your inside tighten around me so hard.." he chuckled, licked the corner of his brother's eyes that flooded with tears. He twitched and arched his back since the other's inner walls tighten more around his cock. "d-don't worry.. I almost reached my climax so I'm not going to stop.." he slammed hard his cock deep inside Ren's butt and speed up his stroke more, moaned loudly.

His tears keep following "Ahhh onii...chan"he said as he moans.. ren Blushes when his brother licked his eye's... "Ahh Onii chan..sto-"he couldn't finish his words because his brother start to thrust hardly inside of him. ren scratch his brother back "hnn..no more! I am gonna cum... onii chan.."he said as he cum into his brother hand.. "ha..ha."breathing..

Hajime ignored Ren's words completely and kept slammed hard his length inside his brother's butt that became more and more tight. "A-Ahn.. Ren.." he moaned in deep ecstasy, grunted loudly as Ren cummed on his hand since his inside squeezed his cock so hard; made him shot all his load deep inside the tall boy's butt. After he let the last drop of his cums, he slumped his body on the tall boy's body and panting heavily.

Ren moans when his brother cums inside of him "Ahhh...ahh"... after a while later ren's body start to feel warm because his brother was on him..breathing "ha..haa..onii chan.. i love you.."he said... ren start's to feeling dizzy.. ''Ehh~ Onii cha-" before ren could finish his words he passed out...

Hajime slowly looked up at the blue haired boy, blushed softly after heard his words. "Yeah, I love you too, Ren.." he muttered softly, slowly but sure moved back and pulled out his member. But then perked his head up when his brother said something weird, leaned closer to him immediately and touched his cheek. "Ren? Ren? maybe he's too tired.. or maybe I over done it before.." he thought in worry, sighed softly and kissed Ren's forehead gently. "Oyasumi, Ren.." he murmured, slowly fall asleep since his body tired as well.

Morning comes and alarm start to ringing.. "hmm" ren opens his eyes slowly and turn off the alarm.. looks at his brother.. "so it wasn't a dream after all"is his thought.. he goes close to his brother and kissed his forehead. ren try to stands up...but he fall down.. "ita-"he touches his back and shivers.. "its hurts...like hell... ita..."in his thought.. he forse himself to stands up and goes to the bathroom.. start to showering "itai!! it hurts.."he said. ren was showering and something start to coming out from his butt.. he start to shivers "Ahh..is this..onii chan no-"he blushes.

Hajime sleep until the sun rises, grumbled slightly when heard the alarm rang so loud but didn't bother to even open his eyes. Yet he slowly got his conscious when Ren kissed his forehead though till closed his eyes and just shifted in the bed. However when he heard a loud thud he opened his eyes but found no one in the bedroom. "Is it Ren? my, I forgot to tell him don't move this morning too much.." he said to himself and take the pants near him; wear it before went to the bathroom since he heard Ren's soft whines. "R-Ren.. are you okay? I heard a loud thud before.. did you fall down before?" he asked after knocked the bathroom door.

The blue haired boy blushes... holds into the wall "Ahh..its coming out"he moans.. ren was surprise when his brother knock the door.. "ehh? onii chan.."he said.. "if onii chan saw me like this i will surely die from embarrassment.. what should i do"in his thought.. his legs start to shivers and suddenly ren lose his balance.. he fall down "ita- kuso!!" he said as touches his back..

The brown haired male could clearly heard his brother's surprised voice inside the bathroom which made him somehow worried. "Ren? Are you really oー" he couldn't finish his words cause loud thud echoed inside the bathroom. Hajime got panicked and barge in ーluckily it didn't lockedー found the tall boy slumped on the wet floor and touched his back in pain. "R-Ren, why didn't you wake me up and ask my help before?" he sighed and hold up Ren's body to his laps, turned off the shower. "Sorry.. I overdid it last night and now your back hurt like hell, right?" he bit his lips in guilt, caressed Ren's cheek.

Ren was shock when his brother enter the bathroom and yells at him "B..because onii chan was sleeping so peacefully so i-"before ren could finish his word his brother put him into his laps.. ren laughs when he saw his brother worried face.. he goes close to his brother face and kissed his forehead "i am fine.. you worry to much and anyway" he said as he pulls him in the shower turns on the water..."now now onii chan where is my good morning kiss?" he said as he touches his own lips..

Hajime sighed back after heard Ren's reason and looked at his eyes. "Fine.. But you should wake me up so this kind of things not happened again, okay?" he commented but blushed instead cause his little brother kissed his forehead, blinked cause the tall boy pulled his body into the shower. He raised both of his eyebrow since Ren changed so fast and asked for a morning kiss. "Mou~ you're really something, huh? Asking me with that cute way.." he grinned, leaned closer slowly and closed their distance; kissed Ren's lips gently and clung one of his arm the other's shoulder.

The blue haired boy smiles "its onii chan fault...you have make me so greedy in one night.."he said.. ren closed his eyes when his brother kissed him.. ren looks at his wet clothes "ah he is getting wet...he looks so sexy.."in his thought.. ren slowly takes his brother clothes off.. " onii chan.."he said as he goes close to his neck.. ren licks his neck and bites it..