Winter's Delight(In need of older Seme.)

JR_TheRandomFan

The look on Jun's face after he spoke caused the blonde to wonder. Could his older lover be hesitant to move on? Dylani couldn't really remember when Jun ever gave such a look. There was no wondering as if that look was real,for his older lover was sucking roughly on his manhood. Each rough pull sent wave after wave of electricity through his spine." N-na ah!~ J-Jun..." Nails digging into his wrists as Dylani tried his best to calm himself. After three minutes the blonde came within his older lover's mouth."A-Ah..."

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JR_TheRandomFan

• Sosuke0549

• YellowPerch

" N-na ah!~ J-Jun..." [/Quote]

Jun loved hearing Dylani say his name. It made him grow harder. The way he breathed, and shrieked and squirmed. Every little thing he did was breath taking. After three minutes, his lover released, and Jun swallowed without any trouble.

"A-Ah..."[/Quote]

He whipped his lips, as he stared at the other, coming up his body to be eye-level with him.

"I love watching you climax..."

He muttered into his ear, kissing it lightly before moving to the boys neck.

"Get on your back"

He whispered, his fingers trailing along the others hips and V-line waiting for him to comply. Once he did Jun was dominate his lovers small frame. He wanted to make him shudder.. he wanted to Imprint on Dyanli so that he body never forgot him. That it would crave his touch. His chest was press's against the others back and a hand made the boy open his legs, he made sure to Lee Dyanli on his knees.

"Dyanli~ "

He breathed the others make. Stroking his behind.

"If I make you cry...I'm sorry~ "

His fingers spanked his ass a little, nibbling at the boys neck from behind. Takening in his scent.

With Jun crawling over his small frame the blond could almost feel his heart jumping out of his chest. Through all of that his eyes never drew away. The soft kiss to his ear sent a hard shock through his spine.

Get off your back..."

Dylani couldn't help but to hesitate when he was given that order. For the best description the blonde trap was frozen. The soft trace against his hip was only strengthening the shock through his spine. After a moment he finally complied and turned himself around. He gripped on to the sheets below him, his body slightly shuddering as his rear was being stroked. It took all he had not to cry out to stop him. The press of his older lover's chest at his back was not helping his worry.

"If I make you cry...I'm sorry~..."

The nibbling on his neck could only coax a weak moan from him as his rotund cheeks were being lightly spanked into. Dylani was softly biting into his lip to keep himself quite. He knew he would say that word if he didn't. He made a personal promise to see through this,and this time he was going to keep it.

Jun's warmth left the others back for a few seconds as he pulled away to coat his fingers in lobe.When he returned he breathed against the the others ear, his fingers stroking his behind and feeling his crack searching for his entrance. When his fingers found it He roughly parted the others cheeks, and forcefully shoved the first finger inside. He wanted to hear the other gasp in shock and feel his entire body tense and quiver underneath him.

"Dyanli~ "

He kept his finger still, wanting the boy to get use to him. To tease Dyanli. He began to lap and suck on the others neck. Leaving hickies. He then began to nibble on the others shoulders, biting so hard that he left teeth marks but didn't dare break the skin again.

"...Relax~...Breath.."

He whispered, and waited for Dyanli to ease up, before he started moving his finger in and out.

"...your trembling...~ does my finger honestly feel that good?"

He teased in a very sexual tone. His free hand moved to the front of the others body, pinching a nipple roughly just as he forcefully and suddenly added a second finger.

The teasing that Jun was putting his body through was slowly becoming too much for his body to handle. As his older lover went along his rear to tease his crack his small frame would stop shuddering. Ever touch was torturous to him. He just wanted all of it to stop right then and there. But he would not allow himself to do that. He made a promise to keep going. When Jun suddenly thrusted a finger into his entrance the only thing he could do was let out a sharp gasp.

"Dylani~"

Back again to the rough bites and sucking on his tender skin. Cry after cry escaped him as he kneeled their shuddering and moaning with small tears coming down his cheeks. It was an effort to actually relax,but he was able to after a moment.

...You're trembling~...Does my finger honestly feel that good?"

Dylani couldn't answer that question fast enough. Before he spoke a second finger was added, coaxing another gasp as well as a weak cry with the tugging of one of his rosy nubs."A-Ah!~J-Jun..!" He cried weakly. Dylani gripped tightly to the sheets below,closing his eyes to stop the free flow of his tears.

Dyanli let out a sharp gasp when the first finger went in, and cry after cry escaped his lover as he kneeled their shuddering and moaning. He was so cute... so arousing. He had the other facing away from him so he could avoid seeing his tears, but he knew the other was crying, since a few tears hit his skin.

The second finger went in with ease, and Dyanli let out another gasp as well as a weak cry with the tugging of his sensitive nipple. Perhaps he was going to far...

"A-Ah!~J-Jun..!" [/Quote]

He cried weakly. He hesitated. He noticed his love gripped tightly to the bed sheets below, no doubt closing his eyes and wishing for this to be over.

If Dyanli knew the truth...what would he do? He wasn't the man Dyanli deserved. He knew he wasn't...and no matter how hard He tried, perhaps he'd never be.

He removed his fingers, and pressed his manhood against the others entrance, his arms pushing the other against the bed and holding on to him.

"...I know...and I'm sorry.."

He whispered. He knew he wanted him to stop...but that one word hadn't been said yet. So he pushed forward. Sliding his cock inside the boy and only giving him a moment to adjust before lossing himself, in his own selfish desires. He rammed into him , thrusting hard and fast. He groaned and sighed in pure bliss. He had to have more.

He yanked on Dyanli's hair, pushing his head to the mattress so his behind was up on the air and could be more open to Jun. He fucked him harder, hitting his spot continuously, and he did this for almost four minutes before coming inside Dyanli. If the other had told him to stop, he didn't hear it over his lust.

Sweat stained his skin as he pulled out of his love, his semen dripping out of the others behind. Jun slowly got off of Dyanl, panting slightly.

"...Dyanli...?"

He bit his lip as he saw blood coming from his lovers entrance, he had torn him.

I was..too rough.

He gently touched the others back, kissing his heard.

"You did good..."

He tried to assure him.

"You okay? "

Dylani couldn't remember a time where he'd been in so much pain. As Jun pushed into him the young trap lost himself and breathed a weak cry. The harsh drilling into his body, the tugging of his hair. He was pinned under Jun the whole time, his rear fully in the air as a sensitive spot being pounded into over and over again to the rhythm of his moans and screams. Four minutes passed until his older lover came deep within him. From what he could gather he himself hadn't even came. He felt that he was torn. Blood simply pouring from his hole as his body finally gave out. Was this what Jun really wanted? Was he always that rough? The answer was plain as day.

"You okay?"

For the moment Dylani didn't speak. His tears and his aching body had cut his voice, only causing him to shudder before he could actually speak."I'll be fine,Jun..."He replied weakly."I just need to rest...I'm sure I'll be better in the morning." As soon as he said that Dylani doubted that this pain would go by morning. He had gotten torn. Who knew when the blood would stop."I promise,I'll be fine..."

He bit his lip. What did the other think of him now. Did he hate this side of him? If he knew the whole truth...the ugly truth...would they...break up?

The thought made him go numb. In only a couple of months they had fallen in love...without ever truthfully knowing each other... they were bound to hurt each other now, just by telling the truth.

"Sorry.."

Was all he said as pulled away from the bed to put on some pants.

When he was finished he gently covered Dyanli's body with a blanket, going into the bathroom to get a towel so he could place it on the others behind to help stop the bleeding and oozing semen.

He turned off the light and laid next to the other, but didn't attempt to cuddle with him like he always did every night. This time...he was distant, trapped in his thoughts and assumed the other didn't want him touching him right now.

Things...Aren't always What they seem.. you know that.. I haven't Been honest with you, in fact... neither of us has.. Before you and I continue to hurt and disappoint each other...we should stop...stop everything...Dyanli...Lets break up..

His thoughts were ringing.

How could I say such a thing....it hurts even thinking about it...

He tossed and turned.

but...he deserves better...tonight...he looked so unhappy, so disappointed in me...I just-

His phone suddenly went off it was the middle of the night! And he hadn't fallen asleep at all.

He wondered who could be calling him this late. He quickly answered the phone, not wanting to wake up Dyanli If he had fallen asleep.

He got up from the bed, heading out of the room,

"Hello? "

"Jun? Is this Jun Orihara? "

"Who's asking,"

"Its Yagiri.."

He froze.

"W-"

"I know, i know, your wondering how I got a hold of you. That doesn't matter, I just wanna know how you've been...You know not a lot of people could have done what you did. "

"...What do you want. "

"I'm the leader now...surprising I know..I know a couple Years ago you dropped out and all...changed your life... but, I just wanna let you know that If you ever wanna come back...The offer is always there. You were our original leader of course."

"Thanks but no thanks, I told you and every one else that I'm done with that shit. "

"I'm just saying...the offers there. You saying there's no one you wanna get back at? That you don't miss this life even a little bit? "

Jun hesitated. He glanced back at his bed room. Inside was Dyanli...The boy who was so different from him. The one thing he cherished at this very moment. He traded in his gang life for a peaceful and boring life. One that's safe.

"...There is someone.."

He said in a suddenly very bitter tone.

"Do tell~ I'll help, and you don't even have to join, I'll do it free of charge. Old friend~ "

Jun suddenly felt that spark and burn of excitement he once felt as a rebellious teenager getting into fights.

"His names... is Kira Suzuki..."

The entire time Jun saw on the phone he kept his voice very low so the other couldn't ease drop on him, and he ended up staying on the phone for over an hour before hanging up and returning to bed with Dyanli.

Now that he was back he laid Much more closer to the boy. Running his fingers threw his hair tenderly.

He had lied to Dyanli again...

The night had certainly placed ideas into perspective. As he laid there still fully sore from what had happened his mind was still going, still wondering where they would go from there.'I didn't cry uncle...I let him go on as he pleased. Now I'm laying in this bed bleeding,torn,and tired. Why didn't I stop him? I knew the word and I didn't stop it...There's not doubt that I love Jun...I just know that we have to get through this..." Dylani believed that there was some middle ground with the situation. There had to be something that the two of them could come to so that they wouldn't hurt each other again. With his older lover placing a towel to stop the bleeding and covering him he found himself drifting off to sleep now and again. He did not know how long Jun had left the nor,nor did he know about the phone. All he knew that he was stroking into his hair after what seemed like a few minutes."I love you Jun...." he said sleepily."I always will..." Those were the last few words the blonde spoke before he fell asleep.

"I love you Jun...."[/Quote]

Jun was a little surprised when he heard Dyanli, He thought he was fast asleep.

"I always will..." [/Quote]

He flinched. He always will?

Even if he knew about his past. Or him almost cheating on him. Or that he was planning to beat up his ex and that his book is basically about there relationship...

Even if he knew all that...he'd still...love him?

"Dyanli..."

He kissed his forehead. He deserved so much better. He didn't even know he was being constantly lied to.

He did love him. But...was that enough?

{ next day }

Jun came into their bedroom with a Dunkin Donuts bag in his hand.

"Dyanli? You up?"

He put the bag on their bed side, touching his head gently.

"I walked down the street and got you some donuts..and coffee is down stairs. I would of tried to make you something but...you and I both know I can't cook."

He softly smiled at him.

"How you feeling? "

The next morning was a little easier than the night before. Sleeping considerably well he was rather surprised to see Jun walking in with breakfast bag in hand. Slowly sitting up Dylani rubbed into his eyes free of sleep.

"How are you feeling?"

"I'm feeling much better than last night."He admitted weakly."Thank you for doing this. Mmph..." Pulling himself to the side Dylani slightly winced when he rose from the bed. For the most part he was still in pain,but he had stopped bleeding somewhat.Looking down at himself he could feel himself blush as he remembered that he was naked throughout the night.

"I'm feeling much better than last night."[/Quote]

Jun bit his lip. Of course the other was. He took the others comment as a insult, but said nothing about it. Dyanli had a right to say that.

"Thank you for doing this. Mmph..."[/Quote]

"..yeah. don't mention it. "

He shrugged. He watched as Dyanli pulled himself to the side of the bed wincing, when he rose from the bed And blushing shyly. It seemed he had forgotten that he was still naked.

Seeing the marks on his body made Jun very proud. It showed everyone that Dyanli was his. He gently pulled Dyanli to him. Holding him by his waist. His body was stained with cum,blood, and hickies/ teeth marks. Not to mention that addicting smell of sex.

"How about you and I take a shower"

He suggested, cupping the others face with his free hand.

"I'll take care of you..~"

He said a little seductively.

Before Dylani could answer him, He quickly let him go.

"Kidding. I'm only teasing you. "

He gave a fake laugh before heading towards the door.

"I'll be down stairs, if you need me just give a holler."

Unless.. the other actually wanted him to join him in the shower.

Just as Jun was about to leave the trap went to grab on to his hand to stop him. His cheeks were still red from before, eyes right on the floor."I might need your help cleaning up."He admitted before looking up towards him."It's rather hard to move and stretch/ I'll be quick in the shower,but I just need a hand washing...Mmph." Pulling his hand away Dylani rubbed into his arm as he waited for his older lover to answer.

Just as he was about to leave Dyanli suddenly grabbed his hand stopping him. He looked back at the blond. His cheeks were still red from blushing, his eyes on the floor.

"I might need your help cleaning up.It's rather hard to move and stretch/ I'll be quick in the shower,but I just need a hand washing...Mmph."[/Quote]

He pulled his hand away, rubbing his arm awkwardly. Jun was a little surprised the other had the courage to ask him for help. He knew he was embarrassed, which made the situation even more cute.

"You need a hand washing what? This?"

His hand gently touched his behind.

"Sure...I'll help you."

He smiled a little pulling him closer.

"Your so cute. "

He muttered, kissing his nose.

He took his hand, leading them to the bathroom. "Go ahead and get in. "

He said as he tugged off his shirt and undressed, getting in with Dyanli shortly. The water took only seconds to get nice and hot as it hit and ran down their skin.

He pinned Dyanli to the shower wall, and suddenly began to kiss him tenderly, and slowly out of no where. He wasn't planning to take this far...he just wanted to touch Dyanli a little bit more.

It felt rather good to have some warm water run against his skin. As Dylani let the water run over his aching body he attempted to rub out the sore feeling in his arm. When he was pushed into the wall all the young blonde could do was squeak. With the kiss he slowly began to kiss Jun back, clutching on to the wall as he did.

Jun kissed the other for a long moment before breaking there lip lock.

"You bathe first.."

He muttered. Pulling away and leaning of the opposite wall, getting out of the water to flick it from his hair and face. He just leaned back to watch the other, he'd get his behind for him, But only after the other bathed the rest of his body.

Jun enjoyed teasing Dyanli far too much.

With a soft sigh Dylani pulled himself away from the wall and began to wash. He had his back right to his lover and tried his best to wash up on his own. Humming softly he washed over his arms and pulled his head under so that he could wash off the soap that was in his light locks."Mmph."

Jun signed softly.

"Alright..it's my turn. "

He took the wash cloth from the other and began washing the others back, moving in slow circles until he moved lower, touching his behind and cleaning every part of him.

"Does it still hurt? "

He asked pressing his chest against the others back, his finger grazing his entrance.

He waited to see the others reaction. Would shudder and let him continue...or would be flinch and try to run, because deep down inside...He was scared of him.

Letting a sigh passed through his lips, Dylani relaxed a little when his older lover washed into his back. That with the warm water was easing some of his pain, but when Jun rubbed into his entrance the young blonde found himself shuddering." M-Mmph..."

"Does it still hurt..?"

Having his strong chest pressed against his back only made him shudder more."Y-Yes.. It hurts so much.." he whimpered weakly."A-Ah!~..."

Jun quickly stopped touching him there. Of course he'd be in pain. Of course it would hurt yet... he still asked the obvious.

"I'm done washing you, why don't you go dry yourself off and go back to bed, get some rest.. hm? And you can just toss the dirty sheets on the floor I'll wash them."

He kissed the boys cheek, giving him a small smile.

Looking back towards Jun Dylani gave a soft sigh before pulling himself out of the shower. He wrapped the large towel around his body and another towel around his head to cover his damp hair. Turning himself around he gave Jun a weak smile before leaning in to kiss his cheek." Thank you...Thank you for helping me..." Pulling himself away Dylani moved to the bathroom so he could change.

Jun watched as the other left,but not before turning himself around to give him a weak smile and a kiss on the cheek.

" Thank you...Thank you for helping me..." [/Quote]

When the other was gone Jun covered his face with his hand.

No...don't thank me...Dyanli.

-----------------------------------------------

{ Two days Later }

Jun grabbed his bag in a hurry, rushing around the room to make sure he got everything. He refused to look Dyanli in the eyes, but he kept reassuring him.

"I'll be back in three or four days okay? Don't worry about Me, I'll call you went I get in my hotel room, sorry this is all so sudden but my book can't wait. "

He lied. This had nothing to do with his book. He had gotten a return call from Yagiri. His old friend and gang partner. He had found Kira Suzuki...And now it was time to act. Time to get back at that son of a Bitch who hurt Dyanli.

"I'm heading out now, I'll call you soon ok?"

He went over to the other. kissing his cheek quickly before heading out the door to hop on his bike, And unlike his last leave...he didn't tell the boy that he loved him...

Never in his time of knowing him had Dylani seen Jun rush so much. In an sudden trio for his book his older lover was rushing to pack his bag. He attempted to help Jun pack, but he was always stopped short.

I'll be back in three or four days okay? Don't worry about me. I'll call you went I get in my hotel room, sorry this is all so sudden,but my book can't wait."

Glancing over him one last time the blonde trap held on to his arm."Just be careful out there Jun. I here some nasty storms will be coming your way."Trying to catch the older man at the door Dylani leaned in to peck his lips, but Jun kissed his cheek.

"I'm heading out now,I'll call you soon okay?"

Giving a quick nod Dylani tried to kiss him again,but was stopped when his older lover was leaving right out that door." O-Okay,be careful. I-I love yo-." By the time Dylani was about to finish Jun was already riding off on his bike."M-Mmph..."

"How was the drive? "

"Fine, I like what you've done with this place. "

"Thanks. Use to be a dump back then. "

He laughed, letting Jun inside his apartment. There was no hotel. Jun lied to Dyanli about that.

He tossed himself on the couch.

"So...since your here, I guess we're really doing this. "

"Of course we are. So...Fill me in."

His voice turning bitter.

"The guy gets off work later tonight, always leaves the back way. There are two security cameras but that won't be a problem. I got us masks. "

He smiled.

"How bad do you plan on roughing this guy up? What'd he do to you that pissed you off so bad, bad enough to come back. "

"I'm not back just visiting, and its not what he did to me...it's what he did to someone else. "

"Hmm...I see.."

Suddenly his phone rings. Its Dyanli again. This was his third time calling. He bit his lip a little, he knew he was worried.

"You gonna answer that? "

"Later..."

He muttered shrugging. He put his phone on silent.

------------------------------------------------

Two hours later, when Yagiri left to go pick up some cigarettes ( at your friendly neighborhood drug store) he called Dyanli. He didn't need anyone from his past knowing about his lover. It wasn't a good idea, and plus...he didn't need to appear weak.

"Hey..sorry about not calling till now, the other three times you called were at a bad time and I couldn't answer.. but I'm safe. The hotel is so beautiful.. I wish you we're here with me to see it, and luckily on my way up here I wasn't cought in the rain."

He babbled. Trying to reassure his boyfriend that everything was perfectly fine. If Dyanli called his book editor, or the companies office, he'd find out that there was no book issue or meeting out of town like Jun had claimed. If he called the hotel's front desk, he'd discover that there was no resident staying by the name of Jun Orihara, much less in room 507 . It was all a lie but he knew Dyanli wouldn't second guess him... to be honest..Jun considered him to be quite naive. But that was perfectly fine He NEVER gave the boy any reason not to trust him or second guess him. And he planned to keep it that way.

"I might be home a day earlier if I can get my stuff done quickly. I'll try to keep you posted ok? I love you..."

It had been three times that his calls to Jun went unanswered.

True it only had been two hours since he'd left, but the young trap couldn't help but to worry. Who knew if that storm had already blown in already? What if his older lover got caught and couldn't find any place safe? It was just too straining to him.Another two hours passed when Jun got back to him. The news that his older lover made it to his hotel safely, and that he could be coming home early was even more welcoming news."Oh that's good to know. I do miss you, and I hope you'll be safe. I love you too Jun. So much..." Once he hung up Dylani could find some comfort hearing those words.He knew that he could trust Jun with what he's doing. He had no reason to worry so much.