Winter's Delight(In need of older Seme.)

JR_TheRandomFan

Dyanli was so cute. Every time Jun touched him, He responded as if it was all new to him. So shy... so innocent...This had to be love, because he couldn't image being with someone else.

" Just be pacient with me. I haven't done this before,so I wouldn't be the best at this..."[/Quote]

"I know..~"

He smiled at his boyfriend. Knowing he was nervous. The blonde kissed him under His chin again, moving to his chest. The younger males lips traced every muscle he had. Jun just sighed in bliss, blushing faintly as he watched the boy horny and anxious. The erection in his pants growing.

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JR_TheRandomFan

• Sosuke0549

• YellowPerch

Dylani breathed a soft sigh as he moved lower to his lover's stomach. His kisses were light,lingering on his skin the more places he reached. As he kept kissing over Jun the blonde's delicate fingers worked on the button and zipper of his pants. It was easy to pull the zipper down,but tugging at them was the challenge. Slowly he pulled down the garment,face first at Jun crotch." Mmph,I didn't know that my kisses could do this to you." He whispered breathlessly." I thuough you could only do this to me..." He planted kisses over the crotch of his boxers,tongue softly lapping over to wetten the fabric.

Dylani went lower, his kisses light and his fingers working on his button and zipper. He bit his lip trying to hold back any sounds that might escape his lips . Slowly Dyanli pulled down his pants, the others face in his crotch. The blonde looked so arousing down there.. their was just something so sexy about someone blowing you. However the waiting was a little difficult he wasn't use to going this slow.

" Mmph,I didn't know that my kisses could do this to you."[/Quote]

He whispered breathlessly. Jun grinned a little rolling his eyes.

"You'd be...surprised..what you could do to me."

He breathed.

" I thuough you could only do this to me..."[/Quote]

"..Dyanli...s-stop talking"

He whispered, He panted feeling the younger male plant kisses over the crotch of his boxers,his tongue lapping over the fabric.

"Nn-.. "

He covered his face with his arm.

--------------------------------------

"O-Ok I get it, teasing sucks"

He sat up cupping the others face.

"I can't take it, I want you now."

---------------------------------------

Is what he WANTED to do... but DIDN'T. He know Dyanli wanted to go slow...

He wanted to just pounce on the other. But perhaps he needed to learn self- control.

Jun just laid back, uncovering his face His eyes closing as he continued to pant.

"Ha..ha.......n.."

His heart racing.

Dylani took a small breath before he started to fish for Jun's cock. He never really looked at how hard his lover could get. Seeing it in front of him caused a light pink to cross his cheeks." I always forget that you're this big..." He whispered before planting a kiss on his tip. Slowly his coral lips wrapped around half of the older man's length,breathing softly as he began to slowly bob his head. Whatever he couldn't reach his delicate hands wrapped around it,pumping up and down carefully so that he could get a good grip on Jun.

Dylani fished for his cock, pulling it out and holding him. Jun couldn't help but to open his eyes to stare down at his uke.

" I always forget that you're this big..." [/Quote]

Gosh he was so enticing! Jun couldn't believe that he almost let someone else touch him their. Dyanli began planting kisses on his tip. Making the other male blush and bid his lip. H coral lips wrapped around half of his length. Jun sighed softly in bliss. Clenching his hands into fists as Dyanli bobbed his head. Whatever he couldn't reach his delicate hand wrapped around him, pumping him.

"Ha.. ghh- ... ha. Ha...."

He watched. Not looking away, just watching Dyanli suck him made him want to come.

To his eased surprise the whole entire situation was a lot simpler than he anticipated. Slowly as he kept to his pace one of his hands slowly kept downwards. Looking over Jun he could catch the slightest blush coating his cheeks, the sounds that he made, were sounds that he was unsure if he even made sounds like them before.

"Ha...ghh-...ha..Ha...."

Whatever was going on,he would be sure to keep going. Carefully the blonde quicken his pace,his wandering hand cupping his sack to begin rubbing into it as if he was wanting to ease Jun of his pressure. A sign of saying that it was all right to cum.

Dyanli quickened his pace making Jun pant a little bit more, when the boys wandering hand cupped his sack, rubbing him, He sighed in utter bliss. A sign for telling him it was ok to cum. After another minute of the boys sucking Jun gripped the couch underneath him releasing in the others mouth. It was so arousing that he groaned.

He watched Dyanli, slowly sitting up. That felt so good... slow... but good. Whatever had gotten into Dyanli.. Jun prayed that it would stay.

"I love you.."

He muttered.

He cupped his face tenderly.

It was rather hard taking all of him in. When Jun finally came the blonde took in as most as he could,a bit coating his cheeks as he pulled away. Dylani looked over the other with a shy look before softly gulping down his cum." I-I'm glad that I could do do much for you...that m-might take some getting u-used to." He then crawled off of his lover,going back to his spot on the couch and curling up.

Jun watched lustfully as Dyanli took most of his cum in his mouth. God he was so damn adorable. A bit of his semen coated his cheeks as he pulled away.He gulped him down giving Jun chills.

" I-I'm glad that I could do do much for you...that m-might take some getting u-used to." [/Quote]

"Get use to it fast... God.. I love You, come here~"

His voice soft as the other crawled off of him, and returned to the couch, but Jun didn't let him curl up. He cupped his face, whipping the cum off his cheek and kissing him lovingly.

"Dyanli~ .. ha"

He kissed him harder. He was so horny, and aroused after receiving a blow job. He climbed on top of him, things getting hot real fast as he started rubbing the other in between his legs.

"I want you~"

His phone suddenly started ringing on the living room table. He ignored it, shoving his tongue down the others throat. But his phone started ringing again... and again... and again... He broke the kiss, grunting in frustration.

"Shit...don't you move"

He muttered seductively. He kissed him one more time before answering the phone.

"Hello? .... Yes...Yes... I'll be there Tomrrow.... uh... Monday's, Thursday and Friday.. yes...9 to 4. And 4 to closing on Thursday and Friday... alright... thank you... good bye,"

He hung up tossing his phone aside and looking down at his boyfriend.

"Where were we~"

It surely was a surprise when Jun crawled on top of him. He found it even more surprising to see how aroused his older lover was after when he just did. Soon after the two of them were locked in a heated kiss. Jun's tongue forcing itself down his throat, causing him to breath out and softly gag on it. His hands found themselves between his legs,rubbing into his crotch to get him roused as well. It was working,until the phone began to ring.

"Shit...Don't you move..."

Listening to the call the blonde could only guess someone was calling in about Jun's store,though he wasn't really listening. His mid was in another place,slightly making him worry of what could come after the call was over."I don't know if I can do this... I just feel that I would mess up again. I-I'm just not sure if I can go rougher..."

"Where were we?~"

Dylani jolted slightly from his thoughts when Jun looked over him. The young man slightly gulped before speaking up."J-Jun, I don't know if I can do this..."he sniffed softly." I-I'll mess up again...I know that you're trying not to be so rough,but I can feel that you're not liking this. I-I'm sorry... I-I just wish I could be better for you..."

The other was so arousingly adorable. Jun quickly became addicted not wanting to stop. Hearing the other softly gag and pant was music to his ears.

His shy uke jolted , suddenly speaking up.

"J-Jun, I don't know if I can do this..."[/Quote]

He sniffed softly. Looking do indescribable.

" I-I'll mess up again...I know that you're trying not to be so rough,but I can feel that you're not liking this. I-I'm sorry... I-I just wish I could be better for you..."[/Quote]

"Dyanli..."

He sighed. Sometimes his boy friend was such a tease.

"Don't ruin the mood.. I won't put it in of that'll make you feel better, but I won't stop touching you, how can you make me this horny and then not satisfy me? I love you.. flaws and imperfections in all... you'll get better now stop worrying and let me touch you."

He whispered.

His hand moving back down in between his legs to stroke him..

"I don't think I have much room to object." Dylani slightly gulped when Jun went back to rubbing him. What could he really do? He couldn't just let his mind wander with situations like this. He feared that if he did,he's find himself hurt. With a soft moan the blonde gripped on to the cushions,spreading his legs to get a little more of his lover's hand."Ngh..."

"I don't think I have much room to object."[/Quote]

Dyanli softly moaned, gripping the cushions like a virgin, even spreading his legs so Jun could rub him more.

"Ngh..."[/Quote]

"Dyanli~ "

He breathed the others name, sucking and nibbling on his neck, his free hand running threw his blonde hair. He really really wanted to have sex... but he knew he couldn't. Dyanli would defiantly stop him. After a few minutes of intense touching and kissing he slowly pulled away using all the self control He had left , he had to stop now.. other wise he wasn't sure if he could later.

"Let's stop here.."

He muttered, slowly getting off of him. Softly panting.

It was shocking to see Jun wanting to stop after a few moments of such a heated embrace. He could feel the other simply yearning to go on,but he was fighting for more. It broke his heart to see it. He felt so guilty. With a nod he slowly rose from the couch and tugged on his lover's hand." Maybe...we can go to bed now... Unless you have anything to take care of."

To Jun's surprise the other tugged on his hand.

He looked back at the younger male.

" Maybe...we can go to bed now... Unless you have anything to take care of."[/Quote]

He smiled a little at his boyfriend.

"Sorry.. I got bills to pay. I'll meet you in the bed room later."

He kissed his cheek softly, before pulling away.

"Head to bed."

To have Jun stay alone disheartened Dylani slightly. It was for their livelihood sure,but he would miss his boyfriend's warmth.

I'll meet you in the bedroom later...Head to bed."

The blonde laid a quick kiss on his cheek before letting go of his hand." Don't be too late Jun. I love you..." With those words he went off to the bedroom,slowly stripping so he could change into his own pajamas. Crawling into the sheets he laid on his side,looking over the window before slowly closing his eyes. He was asleep within a matter of moments.

{ 1 month later }

In one month Jun had finally sold his car and bought a motorcycle. The one he'd been wanting for awhile now. He still went into the shooting rang to work.. and even showed Dyanli where he kept his gun in the house. Incase there ever was an emergency.

Jun's book was now threw the roof and he was beginning to attract a lot of attention. However he was oddly refusing a lot of them.. tv appearances especially.

Jun was a little more irritable now that he'd stop smoking. Taking nicotine patches and switching to a vapor. He was doing better tho.. much better. He hadn't picked up a cigarette in days.

Jun sighed as he leaned against the door, wearing a black lose V-neck shirt and dark blue saggy jeans. His hair a sexy mess but he looked very attractive.

"Dyanli! Hurry up! "

He grinned. He had told the other they'd go out to eat on a date since they hadn't been out in a while.

He grabbed his helmet. It was neon green to match his bike.

"You still scared to get on my bike, if so I won't force you.. we can walk somewhere."

"Dylani,hurry up!"

"Hold on,I gotta tug on my boots!"A month had passed since Jun sold the car for a bike. To be honest,the blonde was still scared of the thing. How fast it could go,the wind,everything about being so open just scared him to death. But he already took his cigarettes. Why would he not let him have the bike? With a sigh he grabbed his jacket and hopped down the stairs.

You still scared to get on my bike? If so,I won't force you...We can walk somewhere."

Dylani breathed before tugging on his leather jacket sleeve. He wore a simple white dress shirt,blue jeans,and riding boots." We can ride Jun. I'm not as scared as I was before. I'll be fine." Grabbing his rose printed helmet he set at his hip and looked up to him." Where are you taking me exactly? You haven't really told me."

Jun smiled when he saw him. He raised his eye brow hesitantly as the other said he'd be willing to go for a ride. He lit up.

"Really?"

His lover grabbed his rose printed helmet that be bought him, meeting his gaze.

" Where are you taking me exactly? You haven't really told me."[/Quote]

He grinned.

"How about I take you to your favorite place. "

He kissed his forehead before grabbing his helmet. It was black with skulls all over it.

"Lets go"

He opened the door, waiting for Dyanli to step out so he could close it behind him and lock it. As he walked down the stairs of his apartment he gently interlocked there fingers together until he reached his bike.

"My babe... God she's gorgeous"

He smirked as he threw his leg over the seat, putting the kick stand away.

"Don't get jealous... your my babe too~"

He joked. As he put on his helmet. It covered his entire face.

"Get on and wrap your arms around me and whatever you do, don't let go."

"My babe...God,she's gorgeous."

Dylani couldn't help but to point a little when Jun gushed over his bike. Even after a month he's still crazy for it. If he didn't know any better,than he could've sworn that the older man loved the bike more than he did him.

"Don't get jealous,you're my babe too."

With a low huff he pull on his helmet and began walking closer." Remember that you can't kiss that bike." He grunted." Well,kiss it and not try to grope it anyway."

"Get on and wrap your arms around me,and whatever you do,don't let go."

Taking the space behind him the blonde tightly wrapped around his waist,looking over him from the back." You don't have to tell me twice. And who could let go from you?"

With a low huff Dylani put on his helmet, drawing closer. Was he mad?

" Remember that you can't kiss that bike." [/Quote]

Jun grinned. He was jealous.. how adorable!

" Well,kiss it and not try to grope it anyway." [/Quote]

"I know-"

He snickered a little, as the other took the space behind him and wrapped his arms around his waist.

" You don't have to tell me twice. And who could let go from you?"[/Quote]

"You'd be surprised.."

He muttered softly as he started up the bike and quickly drove off. The wind whipping past them. He didn't do any tricks, knowing Dylani would freak out. He probably wouldn't be able to handle it.

---------------------------------------------

Jun parked his bike and turned it off, putting up the kick stand.

" Well... how was it.."

He grinned slowly taking off his helmet. He got off his bike and helped Dyanli off.

They were surrounds by people and all kinds of shops and restaurants. The city lights lighting up the night.

"We'll walk around and if you see a place you like, we'll eat there. "

Looking around the open space the blonde slipped off his helmet before running a hand through his hair. Being asked how the ride was he could only give a slight shrug." Considering that I didn't try to wrap around your throat like last time,the ride went pretty well. I think I'm starting to get ode to that thing." Such a busy market in the late day. He took his breaks here,hung around with friends here. It had been so long that the whole place seemed foreign to him. Grabbing Jun's hand he took as breath before looking to him." Let's start moving along. It's been awhile since I've been here."

Jun smirked.

"True You did much better. "

He held the others hand tightly as they started walking. The other hand loosely holding on to his helmet.

"How's the job search coming along.. did that store every contact you back? I'm guessing you miss your old job?"

He asked, making small talk. At times Jun would catch people staring at them but he didn't care. So he was gay...big deal.

--------------------------------------------

"Watch it!"

A male wearing all black bumped into Jun suddenly, knocking him back a little but he didn't fall. The stranger had scary looking tattoos all over his arms. Piecing on his face...his hair a dirty blond. Jun glared at the S.O.B.

"You watch where your going! You bumped into me."

"The fuck- you wanna go, dip shit--"

The other male suddenly grabbed him by his collar. Jun quickly let go of Dyanli and pushed him aside, not wanting him to get in the way or involved, he was ready to use his helmet as a weapon when the stranger let go.

"H-holy shit- Jun?"

Jun froze... no... this can't be happening what was he doing here?

"...Chad?"

"Holy shit it really is you man!! How've you been! It's been forever! "

"Yeah...I'm good"

Chad laughed, hugging him, Jun returned the friendly hug.

"Sorry about almost kicking your ass just now."

Jun laughed.

"Haha- like you could. That's one thing that will never change..I didn't recognize you. The tat's and piercings are new."

"Yeah... changed my look about a year ago... Man never new I'd find you here."

Jun shrugged.

"What can I say... I'm full of surprises."

Chad had bad boy written all over him. He stuffed his hands in his leather jacket nudging his head to Dyanli.

"Who's he-"

Jun glanced at him before shrugging.

"No one important. Just trying to get laid tonight"

He winked and muttered to his friend. Chad eyed the boy.

"Eh- he's cute. Still a player I see."

"He's mine.."

"Okay, Okay chill.. still possessive as ever. We'll I got to go but here. Take my number man.. I know you quit a long time ago but the doors always open for you.. Everyone's gonna be shocked when I tell them I saw you."

"Yeah about that.. keep this between us..I'd rather not draw...unnecessary attention to myself. "

"..hmm.. I gotcha. Well look man if you ever need something just text me.. you may have left the Knights but your still one of us...We're a fucking family. "

Jun sighed taking the card.

"Whatever- get the hell out of my sight before I actually kick your ass."

He grinned, joking.

"That'll be the day. It was good seeing you Fang Your dumb ass better text me."

"It's Jun..."

"Whatever- "

Chad nodded to him and winked at Dyanli as if he was a sex object and left, disappearing into the crowd.

Jun bit his lip hoping Dyanli didn't hear much of there conversation... especially when he said that the other was nobody important..

He slipped the number in his pocket and turned around facing Dyanli, quickly taking his hand.

"Pick a place you wanna eat yet?"

He was acting like what just happened.. didn't just happen!

"I'm kind of wanting Sushi... what about you.."

"I'm suppose to be meeting with a couple stores next week. I won't have to wear a maid dress for the uniform,so don't worry." It took him some time to figure out when the pair had gone out like this. It's the two of them,enjoying the night air and just talking to one another. It was really nice for the moment,until someone nudged into Jun.Instintivly Dylani came close to his older lover and kelt behind him. Not hearing much from the conversation the blonde could only guess that the two knew each other. The rough look of the man sent a slight chill down his spine,the way he looked over him only intensified the feeling. Once he was gone the blonde was quick to grab onto his hand to squeeze it." There's a place that has some good sushi around here... Um,Jun? I need to talk to you about something though. It's been bugging me for some time..."

Jun didn't look at his lover when he spoke. He shrugged

"Hm? What is it.."

His eyes scaring for the sushi place.

The other was so naive... and to think he didn't hear much of the conversation between him and Chad just proved it. They'd been together for almost nine months now..and Jun avoided ever answering questions about his parents or past... in fact the other had stopped bugging him about after the first month of them living together.

It was better to leave Dyanli in the dark. Sure having him around sometimes irritated him.. He was so painfully pure and innocent...but it was a change he liked. The younger male was different and not like the people he use to be with back in his past.

However there was thing he didnt care for in their relationship. The way he had to constantly be careful of what he said. He had such a potty mouth back then. He didnt want to upset the other or scary him away.