Winter's Delight(In need of older Seme.)

JR_TheRandomFan

Jun was surprised by the others answer. He was willing to let him go again? What had gotten into his lover. Before he'd always push him away.

He looked at Dyanli carefully. He looked...tired.

"Dyanli...Are you alright? "

He bit his lip. He really wanted to go again, however.. he had to think of Dyanli too. He had finally trusted him. He was scared out of his mind and nervous the hole time...Jun needed to just give him his space. Maybe he was being a little selfish...

He clinched his hands into fists, fighting the urge to fuck the other again. He knew he wouldn't be able to go easy on him... not yet.

"N-never mind..you did good..."

He muttered, kissing his forehead.

"I'm gonna take a cold shower..Get some rest. "

He needed to get rid of his boner.

Jun was the type to think only of himself most of the time... but now He had Dyanli... he needed to think about him more. And his needs and wants.

He kisses Dyanli softly, making out with him for a moment, his tongue occasionally slipping past his lips.

"I love you..."

He muttered, pulling away, as he got up from the bed.

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JR_TheRandomFan

• Sosuke0549

• YellowPerch

It Dylani would be honest he would've been sure that Jun would've wanted to take him regardless of his worn out state. What truly got him would be what he said next.

"Dylani ...Are you alright?"

The blonde weakly propped up himself with his elbows and grunted." I-I'll be fine...I just didn't know you could ware me out so much..." He was in preparation for another round,but what he could see from Jun made him hesitate. His older lover was wanting to,but did not want to be selfish.

"N-Never mind...you did good...I'm gonna take a cold shower...Get some rest."

With another heated kiss Dylani uttered a soft moan every time his tongue pass his lips. Within moments Jun was off of him and about to head off to the bathroom." I'm sorry I couldn't go on...My body can't take much."

Jun shrugged.

"Its ok.."

He disappeared into the bathroom, closing the door behind him. He hoped into the shower, drenching himself in cold water and slowly getting rid of his hard on. He sighed when it was over. He washed his body and hair before getting out and drying off. He came out, a towel around his hips.

He thought Dyanli might of fallen asleep by now but he wasn't really sure. He put on some fresh boxers and Pants, but stayed shirtless.

Jun slowly climbed into bed, laying next to the other. Staring up at the ceiling.

As he was laying there alone Dylani found himself starring up to the ceiling lost in thought. It was too surreal laying there after what they had just did." We've finally made love..." He said to himself." It was wonderful,but I feel like there is something missing... Maybe I just expected Jun to hold me close after all of this. But if he did we would be going an unintentional second round..." With a soft sigh he slowly sat up and grabbed Jun's shirt and his own underware. He went back to laying,not being able to sleep.

With Jun then back by his side he curled up next to him and kissed his chin." Are you all right,Jun?"

Once he had returned, Dyanli curled up next to him, giving him a peck on the chin. Jun gave the other a small smile, his hands tucked behind his head.

" Are you all right,Jun?"[/Quote]

"I think I should be the one asking you that. "

He sighed.

"But yeah.. I'm fine. "

He then turned on his side, facing Dyanli his strong arms wrapping around the younger males petite frame. He snuggled into his lover, closing his eyes.

"Go to bed.."

He muttered.

Being brought into his older lover's arms Dylani could really feel how sore his body really was. With Jun nuzzling himself into his hair he could only sigh when he was told to rest. He closed his light eyes and attempted to drift off. He had wrapped himself around his lover so he could keep the warmth. It was only a matter of minutes when he finally fell asleep

{ 3 weeks later }

Jun stood in the hall way mirror, fiddling with his hair. He was all dressed up, Looking rather handsome in his suit. He was going to a cocktail party with some colleges.

3 weeks have passed since Jun made love to Dyanli, and he hadn't really forced himself on the younger male like you usually did. He often just teased him, muttering something perverted or sexual into his ear to keep him blushing. But Jun didn't wish to push his luck. He knew how shy and timid his boyfriend was... even if they already had sex.. Dyanli was the type to act like he was the virgin every time.

"I'm heading out Dyanli. Don't wait up. I'm not sure when I'll be back."

He said fixinug his tie.

He glanced at his boyfriend, sensing he didn't Really want him to go, or that he wish he could go to. Jun smirked at Dyanli.

"Don't give me that face. "

He sighed cupping the others cheeks, His thumbs gently grazing his skin.

"Don't worry, it's just me and some friends..."

He kissed his forehead dropping one hand to grip Dyanli's ass.

"You Know your so cute when you worry."

He muttered into his ear before releasing his lover.

"I got to go, love you."

He quickly gave him a peck on the lips and hurried out the door.

---------------------------------------------

"I see, and how long have you and your boyfriend been together.

Jun shrugged.

"About...7 months now. "

"So not that long, do you think you've found the one?"

Jun laughed a little taking another sip of his alcoholic beverage.

"I don't know about that, he can be a little too shy for me at times, and I honestly can't see himself ever getting married, but so far we're good."

"Interesting...and what's wrong with getting married"

"Nothing, but why do I need two expensive ass rings and a piece of paper to prove to another person I love them Or that I want to spend the rest of my life with them? It's rather stupid."

Jun had been talking to another male for quite a while now.. his name was Damon and he was easy on the eyes. He wasn't going to lie... He found the other attractive.

"Can I asked you something."

"Fire away. "

The other male smirked at him and grabbed his tie, pulling him into the bathroom. The handsome male locked the door and began touching Jun.

"Would your boyfriend ever do anything like this?"

"No.. he'd probably get mad if I tried to fuck him in a public bathroom.."

He was drunk, and just like Damon.. He was horny. He was always tying to satisfy Dyanli...however it was a major turn on that someone else wanted to satisfy him.

"What a shame, you can fuck me in here...I'll do anything He won't do..."

Jun suddenly pinned the other to the wall, kissing him roughly.

"Then you'd be doing a lot ~"

He laughed, but quickly stopped hearing someone knock on the door.

Wait.... w-What was he doing?!

Jun pulled away quickly, running a frustrated hand threw his hair.

"...n..No..sorry.. I can't"

All He could suddenly think about was Dyanli.

How upset he'd be if he saw him doing this. How sad he'd look... how much he'd cry... He couldn't do that to him.

"n-No.. d-don't stop, please.."

Jun shook his head. And quickly left the bathroom leaving Damon behind.

T-that was way too close... I almost...cheated on Dyanli...He would of hated me...

He thought to himself hurrying home.

---------------------------------------------

It was 3:13 when Jun returned. He took off his shoes by the door and headed up the stairs to the bedroom where he found Dyanli sleeping. He sighed, pulling on his tie, taking it off along with his jacket.

He almost...lost this...

Being a up and coming famous writer wasn't easy...He had people often throwing themselves at him.. and honestly it was very hard to refuse sometimes.

"I'm home.."

He whispered. Climbing into bed with Dyanli, He stared up at the ceiling, deciding that it'd be best to drink only at home, and not so much at parties.

It was always difficult to have Jun go on his own. Three weeks after they made love for the first time and Jun was going out to a party of colleagues. He wished that he could at least see how a party like that could go. His boyfriend was up and coming. He would be assured to get some attention. When Jun was heading. out Dylani could only wave off." Have a good time. Be careful out there. I-I love you..."

That night while his lover was away he decided to call an old friend to pass time. A trap like himself named Collie. The two of them had worked in the same café all that time ago. In times of being alone he'd at least need someone to talk to. With a simple dial he had his friend.

"So you and Jun finally did it huh? We were wondering when it would finally come. How did it feel?"

"It felt painful at first,then it just seemed really...rushed. Maybe I had him wait too long. I-I mean..."

"Dylani,honey,it's okay. The first time isn't always the best. Just look at me and Ray. The first was just a disaster,but after that,oh my...now it's just one throw of passion after another."

"Yeah,but you're much more daring than I am. You and Ray will do it whenever you feel that you need to. Remember when he took you in the bathroom at the café?You weren't seen again for a whole hour. I feel that Jun would be better off with someone more lax and daring. He'd be satisfied then,at least."

"Oh honey,that's the difference between you and I. There's this class to you,a certain zest for romance. Sex for you is a very sacred and private thing. You haven't had enough experience with the tease or anything else. Jun might be too much for you,but you love him so much that you would fight for him if you needed to. You need to ease you're in. I'm sure he'll be more than happy to help you."

Dylani took this into consider for a moment. He did love Jun,and would do anything for him. He just had to take the initiative to please his lover instead of having Jun please him. Only to ease himself into the pleasure. It had to work.

"Any suggestions for me to go along with this?"

"Try dressing up a little more. Give his eyes a treat. Show off why he fell for you in the first place. Get close and just do little things. Either nibble on him,or give him a good,long sucking. I'm sure he'll thank you."

"This is going to be difficult. I don't know if I could pull something off like that."

"Just remember to keep calm,Dylani. I'll be here if you need any help. You can do it if you just try. I know you can."

"I wouldn't know what I'd do without you. Thanks again,Collie."

The two of them spoke until midnight. As soon as they parted Dylani heads up to the second floor and went to bed. Tomorrow he would take his friends advice and do a little more for his lover. He had to try more to keep his Jun satisfied. Around three in the morning his older lover returned. He faded in and out of conciseness just to make sure that he was really there."I'll try for you Jun. I will return your love..."

Jun woke up around noon, having a small hang over but nothing a pill and water couldn't fix. He sat up seeing he was alone. He ran a hand threw his messy hair and got up, needing to take a shower. He smelled like cigarettes and a bar.

He was in the shower for a while before he came out and got dried and dressed.

He threw on a white t-shirt and black jeans, His hair still damp as he hurried down stairs smelling food. Dyanli was an amazing cook.

"What'd you make me now?"

He smiled Coming into the kitchen.

"After I eat I need to head out, I'm... gonna try and stop smoking..buy a vapor, then switch to nicotine patches and... hopefully I'll be good, I know you don't like it so... I'm gonna stop... like I promised..."

He kissed Dyanli's cheek.

"And hey, my book is now on the best sellers list, I'm only number 7 but I'm hoping to make number 1.. some day.."

He ran his fingers threw Dylani's hair.

Dylani woke up rather late that day. Around eleven in the morning and he was pulling himself out of bed. He remembered what Collie told him and began his plan. He wore one of Jun's dress shirts and nothing else. He decided maybe a late breakfast would his Jun with his apparent hangover. When he came close the blonde couldn't help but to chuckle." Do what you need to do dear. There's no rush. And... As a reward for your book I want to do a little something for you before you go."

Jun stared at his lover.

"Hey.. is that my shirt?"

He looked Dyanli up and down.

"And.. your not wearing pants--"

His boyfriend chuckled.

" Do what you need to do dear. There's no rush. And... As a reward for your book I want to do a little something for you before you go."[/[/Quote]

Jun looked at his boyfriend. Confused. This was... new.

"And what's that?"

He asked hesitantly. He wasn't sure if the other was teasing him and getting him back.

Dylani only gave a mischievous smile." You'll just have to wait and see. I promise,that you'll like the surprise." The blonde went back to his cooking and smiled a little as he did. His plan was slowly coming together. He would have to call Collie and thank him later. Once he was done cooking he set a plate of food with Jun and kept by his side." I hope you like this."

Dylani only gave a mischievous smile. Since When did he ever smile mischievously? What was he planning? Jun was a little excited now and yet hesitant.

" You'll just have to wait and see. I promise,that you'll like the surprise." [/Quote]

"Is that so.."

His lover went back to cooking and Jun Sat at the table glancing at him. What's gotten into him?

" I hope you like this."[/Quote]

"I always do.."

Jun smiled eating eagerly. He truly loved the others cooking. He ate everything, but his eyes were mostly on the others body. Was he not wearing anything under his shirt....if so.. that was so sexy.

He finished eating and looked up at Dyanli.

"It was good as usual.. what'd you wanna show me."

"I only wanted to show my love and appreciation for you,dear."

Dylani slowly came on his lover's lap and wrapped his legs as he faced him. His bare behind nuzzled itself at his hips as if it couldn't be moved." Over these few weeks you have been nothing but good to me. I only want to show that your love is not one sided. I know I might be a little up tight,but I do want you to know that I'd do anything for you..." The blonde fiddled with the top buttons of his shirt to reveal his feminine chest." I love you,Jun. I could never give myself away to anyone else."

With that he came close and planted a kiss on his lips,wrapping his small arms around him.

"I only wanted to show my love and appreciation for you,dear."[/Quote]

"T-that's not--"

Jun cut himself off, surprised when Dyanli came on to his lap, his legs wrapping around his hips. Jun's eyes widened slightly.

" Over these few weeks you have been nothing but good to me. I only want to show that your love is not one sided. I know I might be a little up tight,but I do want you to know that I'd do anything for you..."[/Quote]

"..Dyanli."

His lover fiddled with the top buttons of his shirt reveling his feminine chest. The Dyanli He knew wouldn't have been so bold... whatever had gotten into him... Jun was loving it.

" I love you,Jun. I could never give myself away to anyone else."[/Quote]

Jun was just about to touch the others face but flinched a little hearing those words. Dyanli could never give himself away to anyone else? He felt bad... Jun almost gave himself away to someone else last night...

"I.. I love you t--"

His boyfriend cut him off planting a kiss on his lips and wrapping his small arms around him.

Jun decided to forget about last night and get lost in this moment. He had Dyanli.. and that's all he really needed.. that's all he wanted. Jun quickly kissed the blond back. His hands moving up and down his back, slowly moving to his legs, gently caressing his thighs. The others skin was so soft.

"Damn it.. your so adorable~"

He slipped his hands underneath the other and easily picked him up. But didn't dare let the others lips go. He teased his boyfriends lips, biting his bottom lip roughly only to push past his soft lips with his tongue. He moved Dyanli to the couch were he put him down, breaking their heated kiss for a moment.

Jun looked down at him. There was no way Damon could look this cute..

Jun got on top of him, intertwining their legs together as he continued with the kiss.

"Mm~ Dyanli.."

What the other did just minutes ago made him horny. Wearing only his shirt.. sitting on his lap and saying such cute things to him. He wanted Dyanli all over again. He had a very long make out session with the blond.

He broke the kiss we was panting slightly and was pressing his hard length against the others body.

"Dyanli..c...can I... keep going.."

His plan seemed to have taken into more effect than he thought.

As Jun began to kiss him he didn't fully melt into his body. He stayed firm as their kiss became heated. The hands grazing at his skin was causing sparking to shoot over his spine. For some time he hadn't felt anything like this with Jun. That raw sense of passion that they shared in those first few months. He didn't even object being picked up and carried off. He was too busy enjoying the savory taste of his lover's lips.

"Damn it...You're so adorable.~"

The biting of his bottom lip caused him to straighten up,ready to take in his lover's tongue. They wrapped around each other, his small hands tangling themselves in the back of his hair."Oh,Jun...Never let me go..."

Once he was laid there on that couch Dylani took several breaths,attempting to cool down his flushed cheeks. Jun was the only one that made him feel so good. He was slowly turning him on,just as he always does. He was just so sexy. He wasn't even sure if he could get enough.

When Jun crawled on top of them,their legs intertwining in another throw of passion,all he could do was let out a soft,sensual moan before being covered by his older lover's lips. Minutes pass into their make out session and Dylani was ready to take in more of his Jun. He simply had to have Jun then. The sensation without him was slowly driving him insane. When he pulled away the blonde looked over him with hooded eyes,looking over him as he asked to keep going.

He could feel that Jun was more than ready. To his surprise he was ready to. With a single motion he unbuttoned the rest of his shirt and revealed his nude body to his love." Don't ask..." He whispered." I-I can't stand going without you...P-Please...Please fuck me..."

Jun impatiently waited for the others answer. Dyanli felt so good against his lips He wanted more.. He watched with lust as Dyanli began to unbutton the rest of his shirt and revealed his nude body to him. Jun was always the one trying to get him naked.. but watching Dyanli undress himself made Jun even more aroused.

" Don't ask...I-I can't stand going without you...P-Please...Please fuck me..."[/Quote]

That last part really made him twitch in his pants. The other...wanted him. He was begging to be fucked!

Jun quickly crashed his lips against Dyanli's again, forcing his tongue inside, his hand began to pinch the others nipples while the other pulled on the blondes hair. He groaned against the others lips. His eyes hooded. He ever rarely closed his eyes because he always wanted to see the others expression. He was being much more passionate now.

The sounds Dyanli made always got to him. He was just so damn cute. Jun broke the kiss, and began kissing down the others neck, occasionally sucking on his skin to leave a hickie, when he reached his chest Jun nibbled at Dyanli's sensitive pink nipples, His wet tongue licking at him roughly.

Jun's free hand now moved lower to stroke the others length, he wrapped his fingers around Dyanli's hard on and lightly squeezed him.

This went on for a few moments until Jun pulled back looking down at Dyanli panting a little. He didn't have any lube on him.. and if he entered with out it. He'd not only hurt the other,but maybe even tar him. Should he go up stairs and grab it? Or just carry the other to the bed room..

He bit his lip.

"Dyani... I'll be right back"

He'd been wanting to have sex on the couch for some time now.

He passionately kissed his lips before hurrying up the stairs.

The feeling he could describe at that moment was total bliss. The smashing of Jun's lips on his own, the hand through his hair, and another hand teasing and pinching at such sensitive skin. Just like those first few weeks of their relationship. They couldn't keep their hands off each other,and Jun just knew where to touch.

The longer the two of them kissed,the louder he became. The older male was simply in tune with his body, knowing exactly where to touch just to get him to melt. As soon as he pulled away the small blonde looked up at him and coxed his head. When telling him that he would be back he gave a slightly worried look before nodding his head." No rush dear. I'll still be here." Never had he seen Jun run so fast before. It was really strange. With a moment to himself he slowly pulled off the shirt and rubbed at his sides." It seems to rush just as before. The feeling is simply intoxicating,but I want something a little slower... If I tell me that, will he kept going..?" Dylani rubbed the marks on his neck and sighed." I need to ask...I just have to..."

"I'm back.."

Jun returned setting the bottle of lube on the table. He took off his shirt throwing it to the ground.

"Where were we?"

He grinned, climbing on top of the other , ready to continue. He cupped the others face and kissed him lustfully. His free hand beginning to touch Dyanli's behind.

Dylani could only savor the kiss he was given. Jun always looked good no matter what the circumstances. It was something that he was slightly jealous of. It took a little more for him to look good,at least that's what he thought. In between their kisses the blonde decided to speak up." Mmph,before we go on...I just need to ask you something..."

Jun was about to get lost in the moment when he heard Dyanli speak up. He stopped, looking down at his boyfriend. To be honest He wasn't really in the mood to talk but...He bit his lip.

"What is it.."

Dylani rubbed into his arm slightly before he spoke." I do want to keep going with this,I really do. But I just want this to be gentle... I know it's hard to do on do thing like this,but I just want to savor this moment with you... I just want to feel your love as much as I can..." He softly kissed into his lips after he spoke,wrapping his arms around him."I just need to have more..."

Jun bit his lip, listening to his lover.

"Dylan--"

The boy suddenly laid a soft kiss on his lips,

wrapping his arms around him.

"I just need to have more..."[/Quote]

Jun sighed against the boys lips.

"I'll... I'll try.."

He cupped his boyfriends face pulling him into a slow and tender kiss. His lips moving against the others, his tongue moving past Dyanli's lips.

His eyes closed as he made out with the other once more.

"Come here"

He grinned and sat up, pulling Dyanli's naked body on his lap, his hands caressing the others bare back as he kissed Dyanli again and again and again

"Unm~ you taste so good.. "

He bit the others upper lips. His hands moving to the others ass were be grabbed his cheeks.

Dylani couldn't have asked for such a kiss from his older lover. Throes soft,smile touches were always the ones that made his whole body melt into him. Once Jun pulled away from he the blonde was slightly surprised to see him pulling his small body into his lap. The hands caressing his back was sending even more sparks up and down his spine. He couldn't help but to moan in between their kisses,softly clutching on to the back of Jun's hair.

"Unm~ you taste so good..."

The blonde weakly cried when his lip was being bit into,slightly shuddering to the hands cupping his behind." You taste better..." He whispered to him." Mmph..."

Jun could feel himself tense as the other tugged at his hair. He loved the feel of the others fingers. The way his lips fitted his perfectly . His boyfriend weakly cried out when he bit him and cupped his behind. The way he shuddered in his arms was adorable. It was driving him crazy.

" You taste better..." [/Quote]

He whispered to him. Jun was.. shocked! Was the other actually responding? Was he really teasing him?!

This was beyond his wildest dreams. What happened to shy, timid boyfriend? What had gotten into him?

" Mmph..."[/Quote]

"Uhhh~ Dyanli."

He broke the kiss, and quickly began kissing down the others neck. Taking a moment to suck on his skin and give him hickies.

Jun nipped at Dyanli's soft skin. Nibbling on his nipples and leaving a trail of saliva behind.

His eyes in a haze. He was clearly turned on and aroused, His nails lightly digging into the others behind.

"Dyanli~ I want to.. t-try something. "

He whispered, panting

He slowly stood up, holding the other, taking him into the bathroom. Jun kicked the door shut and put Dyanli on the sink, spreading his legs and putting himself in between them. His hands gliding over the others shoulders and hips as he kissed his shoulder.

"Take a bath with me~"

He muttered, kissing the others cheek, grinding against Dyanli's hard length. He was so horny.