Winter's Delight(In need of older Seme.)

JR_TheRandomFan

When his breakfast finally arriving the trap gave a small smile to the nurse before thankfully taking the tray."I should be fine ma'am, thank you." Glancing over Jun the trap could see the trouble in his eyes. So much must be on his mind then, so much that he couldn't see. Breathing a sigh Dylani ate very little, only drinking the juice and water that they gave him."Jun, are you hungry?I'm sure the café could have something for you."

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JR_TheRandomFan

• Sosuke0549

• YellowPerch

"I'm fine. "

Jun hadn't been hungry in a while, but he'd probably eat sooner or later.

Jun grabbed the remote and flipped on the TV, immediately the news was one, showing four men in different pictures, smiling.

"Last Night four men were attacked and practically beaten to death around mid night. The boys are all struggling to recover in the hospital tonight. Two of them in critical condition. Mark Haruno, Lukas Yama, Dyanki Yuu, and Sho Shindo. Age rang 19-23. Police suspect it was another range related incident. If anyone has any information on who attack these men or any information on the innocent. Please call 1-800-TIPS"

Jun quickly changed the channel, to something else. He glanced at Dyanli...those were the men who hurt him, would he recognize them? Would he somehow know he had something to do with it?

He looked back at the TV, quietly watching with a small smile on his lips.

Those bastards... were caught.

With the newsflash scrolling across the television screen Dylani felt unease as pictures of four men. Something in him told that they were not innocent, that they were capable of doing some of the most sinister things one could imagine. After a moment the realization of who those men were."They were the ones that attacked me."He spoke weakly before sinking back into his bed."T-They are the ones that put me in this place."Glancing over to Jun the trap held on to his own forearm."Your gang must've went off to fight them.I have a feeling that you made that call." Shaking his head a fresh round of tears were soon to cross down his cheeks."Jun...I do thank you for what you did,but I just don't know what to feel about this."

"They were the ones that attacked me."[/Quote]

Jun looked back at him.

"T-They are the ones that put me in this place."[/Quote]

"....I guess...Karma's a Bitch. "

He muttered.

"Your gang must've went off to fight them.I have a feeling that you made that call.....Jun...I do thank you for what you did,but I just don't know what to feel about this."[/Quote]

" I don't know what your talking about, "

He shrugged, looking back at the tv.

"why are you crying, do you feel sorry for those guys? "

He rolled His eyes.

"Such a shame,"

He said very sarcastically.

"I'm not saying that I feel sorry for them." He said plainly." I'm only saddened that you're lying about something like this. You used your connections to get my ex.I don't think you can convince me that you didn't havema hand in doing this..."Dylani could only shake his head before closing his good eye.He didn't want to talk about the men anymore. It just pained him to see Jun lie about something that landed more people in the hospital.

"I'm not saying that I feel sorry for them."[/Quote]

Jun sighed.

" I'm only saddened that you're lying about something like this. You used your connections to get my ex.I don't think you can convince me that you didn't havema hand in doing this..."[/Quote]

Jun rolled his eyes.

"Of course I might of some what been involved but I'm not gonna tell you how. The less you know the better. But let's just say I didn't have anything to do with it.. I blame karma. What a coincidence that the men that fucking raped and beat you got the shit beaten out of them. Small world huh?"

He crossed his arms looking away.

"Do you want me to apologize for what happened to them? You honestly thought that I wouldn't try to look for those bastards? "

He sighed looking at the ground. Getting frustrated.

"I.. I got out of that life style years ago...but... once all this happened...I..I couldn't let them get away...not with the way they treated you... now I'm stuck...I don't wanna go back to my old life..not if I'm with you..but there are things I have to do.. to make up for the favors I've been asking for... things...that you wouldn't like.."

"Do you want me to apologize for what happened to them? You honestly thought that I wouldn't try to look for those bastards?"

Looking down at his lap Dylani didn't have the answer for the question. He didn't expect for Jun to apologize, nor to admit his hand in that attack. But he would at least figured that he would get the police to handle getting them, not using another favor. They would've gotten to them at some point. If there was some patience with the process, then they would've been locked away.

"I...I got out of that lifestyle years ago.But...once all this happened,I...I couldn't let them get away.Not with the way they treated you.Now I'm stuck...I don't wanna go back to my old life...not if I'm with you.But there are tings that I have to do..to make up for the favors I've been asking for ...Things...that you wouldn't like."

With a soft sigh, the trap went over to his lover's hand and held it."I wouldn't think that they would let you go without some price. If you need to pay them back, pay them back. Just don't tell me what you need to do. I love you,no matter what you do. I just don't want to worry anymore. I don't want to know anymore..."Rubbing into his good eye Dylani kept Jun's hand within his own and sniffed."If it means that I have to dive into that life,then I'll do it just to have some sense in knowing that you're safe."

Jun was surprised when Dyanli reached over to him and held his hand.

"I wouldn't think that they would let you go without some price. If you need to pay them back, pay them back. Just don't tell me what you need to do. I love you,no matter what you do. I just don't want to worry anymore. I don't want to know anymore..."[/Quote]

Jun felt a wave of ease run over him. Dyanli was being...understanding? He'd love him... no matter what he did? He glances up at his hurt and sniffing boyfriend.

"If it means that I have to dive into that life,then I'll do it just to have some sense in knowing that you're safe."[/Quote]

"Don't ever say That. "

He said sternly.

"I've already told you that one of the reasons why I fell in love with you was because you weren't like them...I'd never want you to be apart of what I was in... "

He shook his head.

"Your warm.."

He brought the others hand to his cheek, nuzzling into his palm.

"And kind...and shy...your innocent...caring..."

He kissed the others palm.

"I'll figure something out...just...focus on getting better. "

He stood up and leaned over the other's body.

"Don't change...promise me. You won't change.."

He whispered. His free hand touching the others cheek, getting closer to his face as if he was going to kiss him.

It wasn't very surprising to have Jun reject the idea of the trap getting into that life.The fact that the older man loved him as he was made his heart throb. There was a reason why he fell so hard for the man.He would always proved it.When Jun nuzzled and kissed into his palm,Dylani did what he did best, blush.His lover always knew how to sweet talk him. With Jun standing over and coming close the trap's cheeks could only grew brighten when he was asked not to change."I-I won't change,Jun..."he whispered softly."I promise that I won't..."

Jun bit his lip, nodding once.

"..okay.."

He whispered, kissing Dyanli softly, before pulling away. He sat back down in his chair, sighing softly. He wondered how long they'd be in the hospital. He was ready to go home, but he wouldn't dare leave Dyanli alone. He'd stay until he was discharged.

The trap stayed in the hospital for another seven days. It was jarring not to move out of bed for so long. Jun never left his side once during that time, always keeping him company as he slowly began to recover. Within a couple of days the bandage over his eye was taken off. Dylani still couldn't fully keep open, but it was better than not opening it at all. On the day of his discharge he was given a simple shirt and a pair of jeans since most of his clothes were mostly gone in the attack." Just try to take it easy for the next few days,Dylani." his doctor told him."No work to strain your back.No sexual activties for at least two weeks, just to make sure you heal fully.Here's some medication for your pain, once per day in the morning. I hope that you'll come back a couple of weeks to see how you're holding up." With a slight nod Dylani thankfully took his medication."Thank you. I'll be sure to follow up when I can." With the two of them walking out of that place the trap silently slipped on his jacket before glancinh over Jun."So,I'm finally out.I won't start work for another two weeks because of paid leave,and I'm still in a bit of pain.I'm glad to be finally outside again..."

"Yeah..."

Jun muttered, taking the others hand. The other couldn't have any sexual activities for two more week's... he bit his lip.

"Lets take a taxi home"

He hailed a taxi and opened the door for his boyfriend.

"Lets go home babe."

He kissed his forehead.

---------------------------------------------

Jun unlocked the apartment door and opened it wide.

"Home sweet home.."

He headed inside and sighed.

"You hungry? Wanna take a shower?"

He tugged off his shirt and tossed it aside, falling to the couch.

"God I missed my apartment. "

He smiled.

"Come here.."

Coming into the apartment the trap was keeping himself near the kitchen.In those days laying in that hospital bed he wasn't even sure that he would get the chance to see the place again, that the two of them wouldn't be able to come to this place together.After a moment Dylani joined Jun next to him on the couch."It really is good to be home..."He said softly before leaning agsinst him."I never thought I could get to be by your side again.I-I actually forgot how good you look.M-Mmph that sight is rather welcoming after all this time..."

"It really is good to be home..."[/Quote]

"Yeah"

He sighed leaning his head back. He smiled a little feeling Dylani lean against his bare chest.

"I never thought I could get to be by your side again.I-I actually forgot how good you look.M-Mmph that sight is rather welcoming after all this time..."[/Quote]

Jun purked up looking at Dylani and raising a eyebrow.

"Is that so?"

He gently touched Dylani's cheek, caressing his skin tenderly, smirking.

"..I wanna kiss you..."

He whispered, drawing the other closer to his lips.

In that embrace, the trap was really feeling like he was at home again. Laying with Jun together,simply sticking together. It felt so great to be with his older lover again. It was a little bit surprising though to have the leaning in and caressing his cheek.

I wanna kiss you..."

"I-I really don't think I'd be mad about that,"he admitted,"I-It's been a little tough not being able to kiss you for so long. I-I know that we can't have sex for awhile,but I-I still do want to touch you, for us to touch again..."

".......Dylani.."

He bit his lip, gazing into the others eyes. At one point...just a couple of days ago.. he was willing to break up with him. After everything that happened and..after all the hurtful things he said... And yet now...he wanted to kiss him..

He kissed the boys nose instead of his lips, hopefully making him a little frustrated and disappointed. His hand that rested on Dyanli's cheek moved threw Dublin'd blond hair.

"...remember what I said in the hospital not to long ago.. about..how I'd erase what those bastard's did to you...I still plan to do that...But until then..I won't try anything, as bad as I want to..I want you to crave me..."

He gently took his lovers hand, holding it softly as he brought it to his lips.

"I may not be able to touch you the way I want too but..Lucky for you I wasn't in the hospital~ you can touch me."

He grinned at his lover.

"Or is that not what you want? Do you want to be the one getting touched? "

He looked at Dyanli, curious.

"What do you want~ tell me and I'll do it.."

With Jun kissing into his nose Dylani held a great look of confusion on his face.He couldn't really recall his lover doung something like that, nor could he even recall him ever wanting to wait to touch him. At first it was a little off putting,to be left so alone and shaken. And it would be like this for two weeks.Holding on to his fore arm the blonde trap pulled himself on his lover's lap."You don't know how much I've been...craving for you."he said weakly."Those nights on my own,my body just can't rest without just something from you.A kiss on the cheek, a stroke against my back.It helps... so much more than you would think.I-I just want to feel those small touches again...At least while I kiss into your neck." To prove his point Dylani leaned into his lover's neck and softly planting kisses into it.

To his surprise, Dylani got on his lap. He listened to what the boy had to say. To hear the other say that he was craving him made him quite happy. To prove his point Dylani leaned into Jun' s neck and softly began planting kisses to his skin. He breathed out a blissful sigh, feeling Dylani on his neck.

"You are so cute. "

He muttered. His hand touching the boys lower back. He swiftly moved, and laid down on the couch, making Dylani lay on top of him. His free hand gripped the blondes hair, and Jun kissed Dylani on the lips, passionately.

The hand that was on Dyanli's back, moved underneath his shirt, stroking his skin and lightly clawing at it as they made out.

Jun tugged on the others hair and teased him with his tongue, giving Dyanli what he was craving for.

Dylani couldn't remember a time when the pair shared a kiss so heated. As he laid on top of Jun his skin could feel the hard spark wherever he touched. Even when he passed the bandage on his back he could still shudder to it. After a moment the blonde trap slowly pulled his lips away, holding back a moan."I never thought I could feel so close to you..."he muttered in between kisses."Whenever we had sex we just seemed so...detacted.I couldn't see you, hold on to you. From what's going on it's always made me feel uneasy.When we're like this,I just feel...more lax.If I can hold on to you, then I don't care about the pace,or how deep you go.Just let me face you...let me hold on,even for a little bit..."

When Dyanli broke the kiss, Jun allowed it, feeling like the other needed air, but he didn't want to stop. He was about to pull the other back when he started talking.

"I never thought I could feel so close to you..."[/Quote]

He muttered. The older male looked at him, a little confused.

"What are you talking about.."

"Whenever we had sex we just seemed so...detacted.I couldn't see you, hold on to you. From what's going on it's always made me feel uneasy.When we're like this,I just feel...more lax. If I can hold on to you, then I don't care about the pace,or how deep you go.Just let me face you...let me hold on,even for a little bit..."[/Quote]

He stared at his trap. The other was just so..innocent. That's all he wanted? To face him..to hold him? ... why hadn't he just said that before?

"Ok.."

He muttered, getting closer to the others lips as he kissed him again, continuing their make out session. His free hand roaming the others back, before moving to his behind, stroking, and lightly squeezing a cheek. His tongue moving past Dyanli's lips to explore his mouth..

"Oh thank you..."He whispered before they moved back to their kiss.Those hard sparks that ran throughout his back seemed to intensify as their kiss went on. His small, delicate fingers gently ran down his lover's chest as he wrapped his tongue around Jun's as it slithered into his mouth. It wasn't long for the trap to utter soft moan after soft moan from their heated embrace.Dylani had forgotten how much Jun could make him weak. Every touch, kiss, and stroke against his rear was enough to send his senses into their most sensitive. After what seemed like a lifetime Dylani slowly pulled himself away, with a single silver thread of saliva connecting the pair."Oh, Jun.."

Jun felt Dyanli's fingers gently run down his chest. The traps tongue wrapping around his. He was very much enjoying the attention and affection. It didn't take long for the other to start

uttering soft moan after soft moan. He was so cute. Jun didn't really want to stop this... he'd much rather take it further.

The blonde must of sensed his lust, because he pulled himself away, needing air to breath. A

single silver thread of saliva connecting them. He licked his lips to brake their connection.

"Oh, Jun.."[/Quote]

He cupped the boys cheek, breathing against his lips.

"..do you trust me..."

He whispered. His thumb running across the others bottom lip. He waited until the other said he did before slowly sitting up, and switching positions with Dyanli. Now he was on top and the other was on the bottom.

He hovered over him and gently touched Dyanli in between his legs for a moment before leaning now and nibbling on the others pants near his cock.

"...can I? "

He muttered, wanting to suck him off.

With his cheek within his lover's hand the blonde couldn't help but to shift against him,eyes partly opened from their heated kiss.

"...Do you trust me..?"

"I-I do trust you...Mmph..."When Jun switched their positions the trap was shuddering heavily as his lover's thumb brushing against his bottom lip. Then it felt so right being like this, to have such sweet touchs caress his skin.But along with his bliss, there was also a bit of unease. Memories of that unfaithful night crept over his mind.Looking down Dylani couldn't help but to gulp before gripping on to the cushions of the couch.

"...Can I...?"

"I-I don't know Jun...As much as I want it. I-I just can't help but to feel uneasy.T-That night...ngh..."Truning his head the trap sniffed softly, batting the tears brimming at the corner of his eyes away."I'm so so-sorry.I ruined the moment,again..."

"Don't do that...Dyanli...you didn't ruin the moment.."

He sighed and looked up at the younger male.

"When you want me to stop...just say so...and I will.."

He muttered and nuzzled into the others crotch, his tongue stroking the others pants. He swiftly undid the others button and used his teeth to pull the others pants zipper down.

His eyes looking up at Dyanli lustfully.

He slowly sneaked his finger into the others pants and began pulling them down, watching his lover carefully for any kind of reaction.

There were so many conflicting emotions the trap was feeling at that moment. Never in his life had he felt such a strong mix of pleasure and fear at the same time.Closing his eyes Dylani brought his hands to his mouth before letting a hard shudder pass through him."J-Jun...I don't think I can do this.Please...please don't go on. I can't handle it..."His voice was muffled by his mouth being covered by his hands. It wasn't something that he could handle at the moment.