Winter's Delight(In need of older Seme.)

JR_TheRandomFan

When their kiss was broken Dylani felt his lips tingle from just the sheer force of it alone. His eyes were half lidded and cheeks were flushed a deep red. The nibbling on his sensitive skin dent wave after wave of spark through his body,causing him to moan weakly against Jun's neck.

"Dylani~ I want to...t-try something..."

The blonde shifted effortlessly and gave him a small nod." O-Okay..." Before he could do anything he was pulled into his older lover's arms and was being taken to the bathroom. Being set on the sink and seeing Jun kicking the door shut he was wondering what the two of them were going to do. With him between his legs he could feel the sparks return to him as soon as he planted kisses on his shoulder.

"Take a bath with me~..."

Dylani was going to respond but all the sound he could make was a weak cry as he was being grinded against." O-Okay... We can do it..."

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JR_TheRandomFan

• Sosuke0549

• YellowPerch

Jun was so horny, and happy that Dyanli agreed. He gave the younger male a mischievous grin as he kissed him quickly, before pulling away to turn on the water. He put some soup in it as tub so bubbles would form.

As the tub filled, the writer dropped his pants, taking off his underwear as well so now both of them were fully naked.

"Come here~"

He muttered, returning to Dyanli and placing himself in between his legs again, their lengths touching as he kissed the blonde once more.

"I want you~"

He whispered in his ear. Nibbling.

Once the tub was full. He gently took Dyanli off the sink and over to it, turning the water off.

Jun got in first. It was a small tub, Dyanli would have to sit on top of Jun.

He sat down, stretching his hand out to the other.

"Get on top of me... and grind of me.."

He said with a slightly stern voice but it was very sexual. He was struggling to hold back.. He just really wanted to fuck Dyanli now!

"Come here..."

Dylani breathed a gentle sigh when he was pulled close to his lover's nude body. Their kisses seemed to become more heated, rising with passion just with the filling tube. When it was full,the blonde watched carefully as Jun took most of the space of the tube.

"Get on top of me...and grind on me..."

The way Jun said that made a heavy spark was sent right through his spine. He would be simply melting to him right on the spot. But surprisingly,Dylani held firm. The blonde crawled in the tub and settled on top of Jun,pressing his hips right against his own." I love you...I couldn't stop if I tried ..." He whispered as he began grinding against him." I want you..."

Jun was a little surprised hearing Dyanli say such things, however he was also happy. The other was always so shy, perhaps now He was much more comfortable with him.

"Finally..."

Be muttered, smirking against the boys lips. He was getting tired of waiting. His hands creased Dyanli's behind, squeezing his cheeks a little before a finger moved over his crack, and found his entrance, slowing going inside. He was enjoying this position. Dyanli couldn't hide his face.. He couldn't hold on to the bed sheets this time he had to hold him. There lengths against each other along with their lips. He was so crazy about Dyanli, and he honestly didn't know why. All he wanted right now... was him.

Jun kissed his boyfriend passionately, moving his tongue across the others lips and biting him a few times. His finger continued to move in and out, adding a second one quickly. Moving his fingers in and out, kissing the boy long and hard. The two of them wet, and aroused.

Dylani couldn't help but to moan against his boyfriend's lips as he ground against him still. For that he knew the blonde couldn't hide himself. Jun could see absolutely everything,could just go everywhere. The fingers driving into him, his length pressing against his. It was enough for him to just give out,but he still remember Collie's advice. He had to keep going to show his love." Jun...I-I don't know how long I can last...I-I'm gonna cum..."

Jun chuckled a little, cupping his lovers cheek hearing that he was going to cum.

"But I haven't even put it in yet.."

He slowly removed his fingers and positioned the others hips.

"Your so...cute"

He whispered in the others ears as he pushes His dick inside him. He groaned at how tight he was, he cupped Dyanli's face, staring into his eyes as he was in ecstasy. He was so damn hot. He kissed him passionately, forcing his tongue down the others throat.

"Move..-your hips"

He muttered. Pulling on the blondes hair and biting his cheek, his free hand lightly clawing at Dyanli's back.

"Ooo~ ....ha..Dylani.. hnn"

He panted slightly.

"M-Mmph...Jun. Ah...h-ha..~" Dylani softly groaned against his boyfriend's lips as he pushed into him,clutching on to his shoulders to keep himself up right. It was baffling his weak the other made him. His voice,his touch,everything eas what he couldn't live without now. The blonde just had to take in as much as he could to satisfy Jun.

"Move...your hips.."

Dylani couldn't help but to comply to his lover's wish. Slowly he ground his hips against Jun's sending wave after wave of sparks up his spine." J-Jun...ha a-ah... I love you..."

Jun held the others face in his hands. Panting against his lips and groaning with heavy eyelids as he moved against him.

"Oooh~ "

He smiled a little hearing Dyanli say he loved him.

"I love you more~"

He kissed him slowly, he was letting Dyanli control the pace and trying to take things slower.

He gently wrapped his fingers around the others length, stroking him underneath the water. Wanting to see his arousing Expression.

Dylani breathed a hitched sigh when Jun went back to kissing his lips. He could feel the heat burning at his lips, causing him to shudder more and more on him. The stroke on his length did not help the feeling either. Small moans passed through his lips the more and more they touched." Ha...A-Ah~! Jun...If only you knew how weak you can make me..."

The blonde slowly drove his hips ever so slowly riding up and down on his lover's shaft, gripping on to his shoulders tightly as wave after wave of sparks passed through his spine." I-I never thought anything could feel so good... Jun...thank you,..for waiting for me."

The way Dylani breathed, hitched when he kissed him, the way he sighed and shuddered against His body. It was enough to drive him crazy. Dyanli moaned when he started stroking him, He wanted to hear more of those erotic sounds!

" Ha...A-Ah~! Jun...If only you knew how weak you can make me..."[/Quote]

How adorable could he be?!! Jun groaned when the blonde slowly drove his hips ever so slowly into him, riding him up and down and gripping on to his shoulders. GOD!! He wanted more! Seeing his face was so arousing. He desperately wanted to go harder, faster but... he knew he couldn't.

"Your..uh- so good~"

He let go of the others length so he could tug on his hair, biting at the boys neck.

" I-I never thought anything could feel so good... Jun...thank you,..for waiting for me."[/Quote]

Jun bit his lip hearing that, he frowned and cupped the others face , pulling him close to his lips.

"S-shut up.. if you..keep saying things like that...you'll drive me insane.."

He kissed him once more, forcing his tongue into Dyanli's mouth. The other made him blush. No one has ever made Him blush...

He pulled away to nibble at the boys chest, sucking on his nipples.

"..Dyanli...c-can I...go harder...please.."

He whispered in the others ear, panting softly.

"...Dylani...c-can I...go harder...please..?"

The question rattled at him and caused a bit of confliction. Part of him wanted to keep things slow and to savor the moment they shared. But another side wanted that rough drive Jun could pull off. He wanted something more from this,something that could send even more sparks up his spine." I-I couldn't... I just couldn't... I couldn't take any more..."

Jun bit his lip. Looking away from the other.

"O-okay."

He muttered. He nuzzled into the others neck.

This felt good, it truly did...however Jun was just a naturally rough guy.. he needed to learn how to be more gentle.

And he was truly trying.

Jun wasn't really in the mood to continue but he wouldn't let Dyanli know that.

He lightly kissed the boys neck. Waiting for him to cum.

Jun realized he had to watch what he said, he couldn't be too sexual, and he couldn't be too rough.. it was like walking on egg shells.

"..I love you.."

He muttered, lightly clawing at his back. Keeping his hips still.

After a four minutes the mall blonde finally came. His back straightened the more and more he let got." M-Mnph... Oh my..." Slowly he came to a stop,shuddering from such sweet release. It felt so much better than the first time,but there was still something missing from all of this. There was an emptiness just like before,but much greater than the first."I feel like I've messed up again. This isn't working,again." Dylani looked down for a moment, gripping on to his lover's shoulders still." I hope that was okay,Jun... I know it wasn't your style or doing things,but I just had to do this... To see what would happen."

After a few minutes his boyfriend came. He was beautiful.. watching him in ecstasy was truly a sight to behold.

" M-Mnph... Oh my..."[/Quote]

The other grinned a little, Dyanli slowly stopped, shuddering against his skin..Jun was able to come at the same time as his lover. Groaning and panting When it was over.

"I feel like I've messed up again. This isn't working,again." [/Quote]

Jun looked at his boyfriend smiling a little.

"Why do you say that? Everything was fine."

He tried to reassure him. But God he craved a another round.

Dylani looked down for a moment, gripping on his shoulders. He liked it when Dyanli held onto him.

" I hope that was okay,Jun... I know it wasn't your style or doing things,but I just had to do this... To see what would happen."[/Quote]

Jun laughed faintly kissing Dyanli's cheek.

"You over think things. Your always great. "

He kissed his nose and then lips before slowly getting the other off him, pulling out.

Jun was extremely aroused in the beginning when the blonde was teasing him.. but it faded soon. Perhaps they we're missing something. But what? There were still a lot of things Dyanli didn't know about him.

-----------------------------------------------

{ later that day }

"Hey Dyanli, I'm done."

Jun had finished his dinner and came up behind the blonde with his plate. He put the dirty plate in the sink, before wrapping his hands around the others hips.

"Dinner was great.. like always. "

Be muttered kissing his boyfriends ear.

"How about a movie..."

He suggested, he glanced at the time on the microwave. It was little past 7.

"I wouldn't mind Something scary..that way your clinging on to me the entire night~ "

He smirked.

Dylani had finished his food early and was washing the dishes while Jun finished his own meal.

"Hey Dylani,I'm done...Dinner was great,like always."

The hands on his hips and the muttering in his ear was only causing pink to rise into his cheeks." Well I have to take of my Jun don't I? Wouldn't be any good if there was no flavor to it." He finished off the last of the plates and began to dry off his hands as his lover suggested watching a movie.

"I wouldn't mind something scary...that way,you're clinging on to me the entire night.~"

The blonde rolled his eyes before slowly turning around." All right,pick whatever scare you want. But don't blame me if I keep you up with my whimpering." Dylani stretched out his bank and breathed a sigh. The bath from earlier had really loosened his back.

"I love it when you whimper~ "

He followed after his lover into the living room, throwing himself on the couch, the remote in his hand.

He began to press buttons, going to the menu and demand movies, searching for a horror flick.

"Grab a blanket. "

He muttered. Picking 'Suicide Frost' with a grin.

-------------------------------------------

"Hahaha- such a stupid movie"

He laughed as the credits rolled. Jun did jump up a few times when scary things caught his surprise but he didn't scream like Dyanli He tensed up and muttered curse words.

'Holy fu-.....shit!!..shit!... fuck! '

He looked at his lover as he turned the tv off, leaving them in the dark.

"Did that scare you"

He smirked, saying in a scary voice before laughing.

Dylani was never a fan of scary movies. It was too apparent that night. As the film went on he couldn't help but to scream at even the not very intense moments. By the very end the blonde was clutching on to Jum's arm,barely letting him go even after the tv was turned off. When asked if it scared him Dylani punched Jun in the arm before letting him go." If my screaming wasn't apparent,then yes,that movie scared me. You have a sick sense of humor sometimes Jun. You're not funny."

Jun laughed.

"Your so cute when your mad."

He cupped his boyfriends cheeks and gave him a kiss on the nose.

How long was this going to last.. he couldn't hide his past forever but...

Jun lightly ran his fingers threw the others hair,

"Its just a movie...nothing to be scared about. "

Dylani breathed a gentle sigh when his nose was being kissed into. It was really hard to stay mad at Jun for so long. The fingers running through his hair was helping his anger in Jun's favor." I know..." He mumbled softly." But movies can be very real for me. It's immersion,I can't really help myself. Mmph." The blonde slowly came into Jun's lap and squeezed him." What should we do now? We have the rest of the night..."

Jun listened and his eyes fell to the ground, about to check his phone but Dyanli took him by surprise, slowly climbing into his lap and squeezing him. He looked up at his lover.

" What should we do now? We have the rest of the night..."[/Quote]

Jun shrugged.

" We could sleep"

He smiled at the other, was Dyanli saying what he thought he was saying?

"Or are you horny for me again. "

He smirked. Cupping the boys cheek gently.

Dylani chuckled softly before planting a kiss on his forehead." Oh don't get cocky Jun. I do think I have something we can do. But I'll handle most of it. All you have to do is lay back and relax." The blonde slightly pawed his lover down so that he was laying on his back. He gave a small peck on his lips before moving down his neck." You've done so much... I should be able to do a little more..."

His boyfriend chucked. It had been awhile since he heard the other laugh. His lover gave him a kiss on his forehead making him roll his eyes.

" Oh don't get cocky Jun. I do think I have something we can do. But I'll handle most of it. All you have to do is lay back and relax."[/Quote]

"That so?"

The blonde slightly pawed him down on the couch, forcing him on his back. Jun stared up at his precious uke. He was so innocent..so shy and timid.. they were opposites for the most part.. And yet...they got along fairly well. However recently...he notice the other acting more...boldly.

Dyanli gave him a small peck on the lips. The older male sucked his teeth, wanting more then just that small peck.

"What are you up too..."

He muttered. His eyes widened slightly feeling Dyanli's lips move down his neck. He bit his lip holding back any sounds that might escape him.

" You've done so much... I should be able to do a little more..."[/Quote]

So...that's what he was going to do.

Jun sighed, taking the others chin and forcing him to meet his gaze.

"Well then...I want the light on..so I can see everything ~"

He breathed against the others lips.

"And when you suck me..don't look away..."

He kissed him passionately for a moment before lightly smacking him on the behind.

"Go turn on the lights. "

"He catches on rather fast. Hm,I guess that's just Jun for ya. I only hope I can do this." the blonde slightly gasped when his behind was being smacked into. It took all he had not to whimper out. To his surprise,he could hold it back." Well if I must, the so be it." Without much effort he leaned behind him to turn on the lights. Looking at Jun,he could see more of his handsome face,and a slight pink to his cheeks as well. With a gentle gulp Dylani pulled up his lover's shirt and planted a kiss under his jaw." I won't look away...I promise." He sensually purred.

" Well if I must, the so be it." [/Quote]

His boyfriend turned on the lights. Jun gave the other a small smile, watching Dyanli pull up his shirt.Jun let a soft sigh escape his lips when the younger male kissed under his jaw. Slowly getting turned on.

" I won't look away...I promise."[/Quote]

Jun lightly tugged on Dyanli's hair.

"You better not~"

He said very sexually, kissing Dyanli just one more time.

Dylani breathed softly into the kiss,wanting it to linger." Just be pacient with me. I haven't done this before,so I wouldn't be the best at this..." The blonde moved to kiss under his chin once more,moving to his chest next. His lips were tracing every trace of muscle it could find.