Winter's Delight(In need of older Seme.)

JR_TheRandomFan

He was woken up by the vibration of his phone.

The blonde slowly grabbed for his phone and brought it up to his ear. He wasn't even sure who would be trying to call him so late"."Hello...?" He answered cutely.

"Hey babe...sorry to wake you...just wanted to hear your voice again..."

Now if the blonde wasn't so sleepy,he would be squealing happily by such a sweet compliment. Dylani fully day himself up and rested his back against the headboard of the bed." Well it's good to hear your voice as well." As his boyfriend told about how he'd be kissing him when they met again, his smile could only grow wider and wider."I love him so much... He can be just too sweet for me..."

"I have writers' block again...tell me a story."

Dylani tapped on his chin before putting his phone on its speaker and setting it right on his lap." Well,I think I have one." He began." This happened around the first month of us being together. I don't think I've told you this one."

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JR_TheRandomFan

• Sosuke0549

• YellowPerch

"I'm listening. "

He said into the phone. Waiting and snuggling into the couch. He was so use to Dyanli's warmth and the sound of him breathing. It was so empty in his hotel room.

"It was the end of another shift at the café." He began." You were still on your shift at the shop so I had to walk home. As I was walking I could hear faint crying. A very sad,almost whisper like cry coming from the alleyway that I was passing. Curious and on edge I carefully make my way into alleyway to see the cause of the noise." Dylani paused for a moment before shifting himself within the sheets." To my surprise,I found a boy sitting on the ground. He was like me at his age. Girlish features,soft voice...It was like looking in a mirror..." Dylani stopped for a moment to rub the back of his head,almost as if he was gathering what happened next.

"I went to him to see what was wrong with him, to see what had happened. He told me that a few bullies had destroyed a creation of his. I leaned myself down and tried to consol. It was not exactly easy,but I do remember stopping his tears. He asked me how I delt with days of being teased. I told him that loved ones can help the pain. I told him about how you were there for me in my bad days. I'm lucky to have someone like you,and I know he would find someone just like that." Dylani smiled to himself when he finished holding on to his phone as if he was holding on to his boyfriend's hand." I hope the story helped...It's not my best,but my heart throbs everytime I think about it."

Jun was softly breathing into the phone. Fast asleep, He had dozed off some time during Dyanli's sorry. Dreaming sweet dreams...

--------------------------------------------

{ Returning }

Jun looked around as he got off his train. Two months had passed with out being with Dyanli, and frequently he was tired of being on the phone, and skpeing. He was ready to hold his boyfriend. He was ready to kiss him. He missed him, and was home/love sick.

Where is he?

Dylani was in a frantic rush that morning. He knew that his boyfriend's train would arrive at ten that morning. His alarm was set so that he was able to meet him as his train pulled in. That morning morning he woke at 9:58. In maybe the faster time he'd ever pulled he showered,got dressed,and dashed right out of the door. He must've looked like a mad man drive down to the train station. Once he was there he was on a frantic search looking for Jun.When he was able to find him the blonde made another mad dash and nearly tackled his lover to the ground.

Jun sighed. Standing against a piller and looking at his phone. Time....10:37am , time He got off the train.. 10:00am. He texted the other asking him where he was. Had he forgotten about hiim?

"And here I thought he'd be on time.."

He slipped his phone into his pocket looking around, until his eyes fell on Dylani

"Dylani where were you?! I've been waiti--ugh"

He was cut off by the other running to him and slamming into him. Hugging him tightly. Jun bit his lip, sighing and hugging his lover back.

"I missed you too."

He nuzzled into the others neck. He had missed the smell of him... this warmth. This comfort.

"Come here"

He grabbed the others chin and kissed him passionately. Not caring who saw. He kissed him in public long and hard. After the kiss, he licked his lips, seductively.

"I missed that"

He grinned.

"Lets go.."

Dylani slightly gasped into the kiss the longer the pulled together. Two months without touching each other can do a number on the senses. His knees slightly buckled when the two of them finally pulled apart and began to walk off. He groped one of Jun's bags in one hand and Jun's free hand in the other." I'm so sorry that I'm late." He muttered sadly." My alarm seemed to have been set wrong. I must've been so excited that I didn't even see it. I hope you're able to forgive me."

Dylani took one of his bags, the other hand taking his. He had missed the other so much!

" I'm so sorry that I'm late...My alarm seemed to have been set wrong. I must've been so excited that I didn't even see it. I hope you're able to forgive me."[/Quote]

He sighed.

"I can't stay mad at you."

He quietly walked to the car, and put his bags in the trunk.

"Let me drive. "

He said, hopping into the front seat and starting the car.

-----------------------------------------------

"I'm done unpacking! "

Jun yelled to his boyfriend down stairs. It was so nice to be back home, in his cozy apartment.

"You almost done? "

He asked, walking down the stairs to check on his boyfriend who was getting him a bowl of his favorite ice cream.

"Two scoops is enough. "

He smiled. Coming behind the other to gently rest his hands on the younger males waist, puzzling into the nap of his neck.

"Thank you...~"

He said softly, Kissing Dyanli's neck, before reaching over him and taking his ice cream, pulling away. He had missed teasing Dyanli from time to time.

Jun Sat on the couch, quietly eating and watching tv.

"I'm done unpacking!"

Dylani looked over his shoulder as Jun called from the second floor. He chuckled to himself as he warmed up his scoop so he could spoon out his ice cream easier.

"You almost done?...Two scoops is enough."

He was about to call out to his older boyfriend for the answer but before he knew it Jun was already behind him with his hands at his waist.

"Thank you..."

Such warm lips against his neck. The blonde was not even such if he missed Jun's teasing or not." Oh you are not funny. It's a good thing I love you so much." He mumbled before he joined his lover on the couch with a cup of coffee.

" Oh you are not funny. It's a good thing I love you so much."[/Quote]

Jun rolled his eyes. Eating his ice cream in peace. After a few minutes, He put his empty bowl on the table, before taking the remote and turning off the TV. Not caring if the other was watching it.

He looked over a Dylani.

"Come on."

He stood and took the others hands, forcing him to set his coffee down.

-----------------------------------------------

He lead his lover to the bed room, and shut the door behind him. He then told Dyanli to sit on the edge of the bed, Jun smirking a little.

The older male got on his knees, sitting on the floor and putting his body in between the others legs.

"How much did you miss me?"

He asked, looking up at the younger male.

He gently touched the others zipper. Tugging on it and pulling it down, not breaking eye-contact with him.

"Hm?"

When Jun turned off the television and grabbed his hands he could only look up to him. He wasn't really sure what he was planning but he really couldn't ask. By the time he could the two of them were already heading to the bedroom. Dylani was place at the edge of their bed,eyeing him as he closed the door behind him. With his lover in between his legs a light blush came to his cheeks to the realization of what Jun was going to do.

"How much do you miss me?...Hm?"

The tugging down of his zipper he gulped softly before answering." You know I missed you,Jun...I-I wouldn't see why I wouldn't."

" You know I missed you,Jun...I-I wouldn't see why I wouldn't."[/Quote]

That wasn't really what he wanted to hear. He looked up at the other, as much as he loved Dylani Perhaps trying to get intimate wasn't the best idea. He still remembered how the other acted when he kind of lost himself that one time. Not to mention his lover did have a way of killing the mood from time to time. But he couldn't be mad.. it was just apart of the others charm, perhaps a pay back for all his teasing.

"I'm only teasing, love"

He stood, kissing Dyanli's forehead.

"Sorry haha,"

He Sat next to him and nuzzled into his neck.

Dylani closed his eyes for a moment as Jun sat next to him. There was a feeling that he had ruined the mood once more. He did not intend to do something like that,but usually when he does his older lover would push on and try to go a little farther any other time. With a silent sigh he opened them once more and glanced to Jun." Don't apologize,dear. I kinda guess I ruined the moment again."he placed his hands in his lap and bit into his lip." It's been so long... I guess I just panicked."

" Don't apologize,dear. I kinda guess I ruined the moment again."[/Quote]

Jun bit his lip, shrugging a little.

" It's been so long... I guess I just panicked."[/Quote]

"Dylani... let me ask you something. Do you want me to touch you?"

He touched the others thigh, lightly rubbing his hand up and down, clawing lightly at his inner thigh. Whispering to his love. He had missed the soft sounds of Dyanli's moans, his lips, The way his body always flinched away from his touch because he was so shy and scared.

"I won't know...unless you tell Me.."

He lied.. he could read Dylani pretty well now. He knew when he wanted attention however he enjoyed teasing him. He couldn't help himself.

Dylani straightened up a little before looking over to Jun. He couldn't stop his flushed cheeks any longer. Being away from each other for so long could just make the slightest touchs feel so heated.

Dylani...Let me ask you something. Do you want me to touch you?....I won't know...unless you tell me..."

The fact of the matter was that the blonde really wanted to be touched. He wanted to feel his lover's lips against his skin once more. But there was a fear,a fear that he would ruin the moment once again,to relive that one night before Jun left. He couldn't do that to Jun again." I do want you to touch me..."he whispered back to him." But I don't know want to ruin the mood again... I-I just feel that I-I'm too innocent for you..."

Jun listened and signed softly.

"Your too innocent for me? "

He stared at the boy, confused.

"I admit I have a much...dirtier mind then you but..."

He bit his lip. The other did have a talent for ruining the mood and turning him off, and their were indeed Times where Jun found it unbelievably annoying, but.... he did fall for Dyanli...and that had to count for something.

"J-Just shut up and kiss me,"

Jun forced a kiss against Dyanli's lips, kissing him rather roughly. One of his hands slips underneath his shirt, playing with a nipple. He did this for a minute before breaking the kiss, looking into Dyanli's eyes lustfully.

"Lay down."

He muttered. Taking off his own shirt and throwing it on the ground.

He needed to push Dyanli...

Jun slowly undid Dyanli's pants, yanking them down so they fell around his ankles. He then slipped a finger into his underwear, quickly pulling them down as well.

"Do you love me."

He asked him, looking down at his lover.

"If you do...then don't stop me.."

He leaned down and kissed the others stomach, slowly moving down to his length and stroking it with his tongue before sucking on him gently. His hands lightly clawing at Dyanli's thighs, groaning softly. He had missed this... the touch and taste of Dyanli... his sounds... he missed it so Much.

It was all too surprising when Jun forced a kiss on his lips. It it something that he hadn't felt with him in some time,and something that he almost missed. With such fingers teasing at his sensitive nipples he almost let out a moan from the touch.. Once they pulled away he bit into his lip to stop his flushed cheeks. Dylani could see the lust in Jun's eyes,only causing his cheeks to brighten even more.

"Lay down..."

The blonde slowly laid himself back,almost gasping from the sudden pull down of his pants and underwear. He was going to say something but he stopped himself when Jun pulled off his shirt and tossed it on the floor.

"Do you love me?... If you do...then don't stop me..."

Those kisses to his stomach down to his length only held in his building moans. It was when his older loved began sucking on him was when he couldn't hold it in anymore." J-Jun...ah...ha..." He turned his head to breath another moan." I-I do love you...nn...a-ah..."

The blonde slowly laid himself back,almost gasping when Jun pulled down his pants. His lover was so damn cute.

" J-Jun...ah...ha..."[/Quote]

He had missed hearing Dyanli say his name.

" I-I do love you...nn...a-ah..."[/Quote]

Jun grinned hearing that. He began sucking on Dyanli harder. Twirling his tongue around his tip and bobbing his head, taking the other in and out. His free hand fawning with the others sack, teasing him as he grazed his teeth against his dick. His eyes never leaving Dyanli's face.

He could take many things from Jun's teasing. The soft breaths to the back of his ear,hands rubbing softly against his inner thighs, or just his voice getting so deep that his knees would turn into jelly. What could he say,that he was just sensitive all over. And Jun was well aware of that fact to the point of taking advantage of that fact almost every time they were close. The blonde couldn't help but to arch his spin when his sack was being fawned over and kneaded into." J-Jun...n-ngh. I-I don't think...h-ha... I-I can hold myself any l-longer..." Dylani moaned weakly before cumming into his lover's mouth." I'm sorry...I knew I couldn't hold it..."

Jun swallowed the others cum eagerly. Trying to not waste a drop. He let go of the other, freeing him from his mouth as he rubbed his own mouth with the back of his hand looking down at Dyanli. His lover was in ecstasy. Blushing and looking so vulnerable. He wanted to fuck him...

Jun bit his lip.

"You taste so good~ "

He nuzzled into his neck as he leaned down kissing his shoulder.

"Say my name again.."

He bit into the others skin a little, but didn't break the skin. A hand playing with Dyanli's nipple as he kissed him hard, rubbing the bulge in his pants against the others cock. He desperately wanted to keep going. What would be Dyanli's expression when he put himself inside.. when he thrusted, or came inside him. He'd fantasized all the time about sex with Dyanli...

"Dyanli....can I... keep going~ hnn- "

He quickly warned the other.

"I-if you say yes... I won't stop.. even if you cry.."

Dylani breathed a weak moan as he felt Jun pull away from him. The ecstasy that he was under was simply intoxicating. The nuzzling my into his neck and kisses to his shoulder was only adding on to the feeling.

"Say my name again..."

His spine arched to the biting of his neck,giving off another weak moan." Jun...ngh..." The blonde shuddered softly as his lover rubbed into his nipple and planting another kiss to his coral lips. He was wondering if he could truly be ready to make love with Jun. Perhaps he could truly go along with it. The more Jun teased at him the more he was starting to go with it. He could feel his lover's hardened member press against him,Jun groaning in his ears. When being asked to keep going Dylani softly biting into his lip before answering." Please...keep going...I-I promise that I w-won't stop you. P-Please...P-Please take me."

Jun couldn't believe his ears. Did Dylani really just say it was ok to keep going... to have sex with him?! He stared at his lover, he suddenly cupped Dyanli's cheek, getting close to his face.

"D..Dyanli..."

Was he sure about this? Jun bit his own lip.

"I'll gladly take you~ "

He said in a sexual tone. He pulled away, going into the side drawer to grab a bottle of lobe.

He kissed the other one more time, long and soft, before slowly turning him on his stomach.

Jun loomed over him. Laying kissing on his back as he coated his fingers with the lobe And lightly touched the others behind. He found his entrance and slide a finger in with ease.

"Hn~ Dyanli... "

His free hand messaging the others groin.

After a moment He added a second finger, scissoring the younger male.

"Your so cute Dyanli... "

He muttered into his ear, licking it softly as he breathed.

"One more.."

He nibbled adding a third finger, slowly moving in and out.

He did this for a minute, before removing his fingers all together. He stopped teasing Dyanli as he removed his pants and boxers, coating himself in lobe.

He then climbed over Dyanli, pressing himself against his entrance. Dyanli was all his!!

Jun smiled as held Dyanli's hands, resting his upper body against his back. Whispering in his ear.

"I promise... this will be the only time it will hurt...so bare with me.."

He tighed his grip on Dyanli, suddenly pushing himself fully inside and with little resistance.

"Ahh- ha...your so tight..nnh~.. r-relax Dyanli..."

He didn't move... He wanted his lover to get use to him for a little bit.

Jun panted as he pulled out, only to thrust roughly back in.

"Ughh.. y-you feel so good..~"

He started to move faster. He couldn't control himself. He pushed himself deeper in Dyanli. This was amazing! Dyanli felt so good... So tight and wet.. so warm and... vulnerable.

He suddenly let go of Dyanli's hands, getting off him and sitting on his knees, grabbing Dyanli by his hips and forced him to take more of him and get on his knees as well.

"Uhh~ ha... "

He went much harder now... rocking his hips much easier now and grinding into the younger male. He Did this for about three minutes... until he finally came into Dyanli with a long groan.

When he pulled out of him he sighed, a little sweaty. He laid beside his lover and pulled him close kissing him lovingly. All the sounds he made... even him telling him it hurt... didn't stop him. But it was finally over... they had sex.. finally! Perhaps the other wouldn't be so scared any more when he touched him.

"Sorry..."

He muttered, He saw a tear in Dyanli's eye and he quickly licked it away, cupping the others face.

"Are you okay...I went easy on you.. I didn't get to see your expressions at all..."

He pouted. His fingers lightly moved up and down the side of his body, stroking him tenderly.

He kissed his forehead, grinning.

"I really wanted to see your climax expression again. "

He smirked.

He slowly clawed on top of him, already showing him with quick kisses all over his face. Pressing his already hard length against Dyanli's length.

Jun had held him himself back for so long. He extremely horny and one round of sex could hardly please him.

"...again.."

He muttered.

It all seemed to happen so fast. When Dylani uttered to Jun that he wanted to make love the reaction was something he was not ready for. With another kiss to his soft lips he was turned over and placed on his stomach. The kisses on his bare back sent sparks down his spine. He could already feel the heat return to his cheeks.

It was his fingers that sent him over the edge. When he felt Jun's finger push into his entrence he could only give a weak cry. With each finger and the rubbing to his crotch could just make him cun again. That single minute was the hardest of his life. If he didn't know any better he would've thought they'd already had sex.

When Jun pressed against him Dylani found himself hiding his face in the sheets. The push into him was agonizing,even with his older lover promising it was the only time it would hurt. Their finger intertwined as Jun ground into him."Ha...A-Ah..." As the pace quickened and the force becoming harder he couldn't help but to let out the weakest cries he could ever made.

"J-Jun,I-It hurts...ha...a-ah!~"

With the two of them on their knees he could truly feel the length and sheer thrust of him was becoming too much. After three minutes it ended. The two of the had finally made love. And he was feeling all the more sore. With him on his back Dylani closed his eyes and wiped a bit of sweat from his forehead. He could tell that Jun wasn't really done with him. After holding for so long, his older lover had to want more.

As Jun crawled over him he could even feel his length press against his own. He truly did want more." M-Mmph...we can try. W-We just need to take it easy..."