Be mine cute neko chan || cheputchan19 & KawaiiNekomimiBoy || private ||

CheputChan19

Taka just hummed at Yuusuki's answer but then blinked at the moment the male asked him. "H-Huh? A-Ah.. well, I'm just a bit agape cause you have same ears like Riku.. err, something like that.." he reasoned, couldn't really tell that he got curious about Yuusuki's ears since he's obsessed with neko.

The punk male's attention went back to his boyfriend and sighed with a smile. "Okay.. I got it.. I won't ask about it more.." he patted Riku's head gently but then blushed slightly. "H-Haa.. I forgot.. then how about I placed you at my room and shifted back then get dressed while I prepared dinner for us.. is it okay with you, Yuusuki san?" he asked at the other neko.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CheputChan19

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Yuusuki blinks as he looks at Taka and laughs a little, coughing a little and covers his mouth as he finishes laughing, "ah I see so you like nekos? Hm that explains why you are with my brother," he rubs his chin as he rests back in the couch.

Riku blushes while pouting a little, flickering his ears and slowly nods his head, "o-okay sounds good to me," he wags his tail.

Yuusuki looks at Taka and nods his head, "sure no problem I suppose," he stretches out his arms and yawns softly.

The brown haired male could felt his cheek flushed after heard the older male's words then nodded slightly. "W-Well.. you could say something like that.." he scratched the back of his head with a slight awkward laughs; though he's kinda worried cause the male coughed suddenly.

"Then wait here for a moment, Yuusuki san.. maybe Riku could accompany you after he got dressed.." he picked up his cute neko while bowed slightly to the male then walked upstairs; placed Riku on his bed before walked toward the kitchen to prepare some chicken soup with rice.

Yuusuki looks at Taka and laughs a little, rubbing the back of his head and slicks his hair back with a smile, yawning and stretches his arms out, "well.. I am glad my brother found a good person to look after him."

Riku wags his tail as he was picked up and flickers his ears, looking at Yuusuki as he was taken upstairs. He looks at Taka and watches him leave already, lowering his ears but then transforms back and starts putting on his clothes.

Taka's face somehow heated up a bit at the moment he heard Yuusuki's words, kinda happy whilr being told like that. 'He's so kind, huh?' he thought.

Once the punk male reached the kitchen, he prepared anything he need to made the foods that he decided before. Though at the middle of cooking he sneezed a couple of times which made him paused for a moment. "catch a cold though it's just for a moment being soaked with rain.. geez, so uncool.." he sniffed but still continue his cooking.

Yuusuki taps his foot slightly and goes into his pocket, searching for his ipod and then starts listening to music as he watches Taka come back from upstairs.

Riku walks down the stairs, flickering his ears as he walks into the living room, sitting down and wags his tail. He perks up his ears, hearing a sneeze come from the kitchen and gets up, walking to the kitchen and lowers ears, "you got sick.. because of me," he whimpers as he holds onto his tail.

Taka stired the chicken soup that almost cooked, sniffed a couple of times but perked his head up and looked at his neko whimpered who hold his tail with lowered ears. "Hey, I didn't get sick because of you, Riku.." he smiled then walked toward him after turned off the stove. He petted Riku's head and kissed his forehead gently. "So don't be sad, okay?" he said and glanced to the dining table.

"You should take seat since my cooking is ready.. and I'm gonna call your brother.." Taka said, ruffled the neko's head and walked to the living room. "Yuusuki san.. the dinner is ready.. come on, let's eat together.." he invited the older male before walked back to the kitchen.

Riku lowers his ears and continues whimpering, "but you went outside in the rain to chase after me," he whines a couple of times. He watches Taka walk closer as he continues holding his tail and blinks a couple of times as he got pet and kissed, tilting his head to the side and sighs, slowly nodding his head as he walks over to the dining table and sits down.

Yuusuki flickers his ears a couple of times and then he takes out his earbuds, looking over at Taka and nods his head as he stands up from the couch, walking into the dining room. He sits down next to Riku as he puts his earbuds and ipod back into his hoodie pocket.

The brown haired male smiled slightly as saw the older male followed him from behind, watched him sat next to his boyfriend ーkinda envy cause his special seat taken by the male but just hid it and and let it beー. He served the chicken soup into three bowl and placed it on Yuusuki and Riku's front first, though blinked in confuse cause the cute neko still had sad expression on his face. "Riku.. I'm okay, really.. so stop making that kind of sad face like that.. you can nursing me after this if you still worried.." he said the last words in whisper then kissed Riku's cheek again.

Taka sat on the opposite of Riku and Yuusuki's seats and drank the hot tea that he served before; though he madr it warm for the two neko in front of him. "Enjoy your foods, Yuusuki san.. you too, Riku.." he smiled as looked the older male and his neko, start to eat his chicken soup after gave it a couple of blow.

Riku looks at Yuusuki as he holds onto his tail and flickers his ears while whimpering softly as he sniffs the chicken soup. He lowers his ears, "b-but..," he whines softly but blinks a little, slowly nodding his head as he closes his eyes as he got his cheek kiss and wags tail as he starts eating his soup.

Yuusuki looks at Taka as he got up with a smile, pulling Taka's chair to Riku's other side as he sits back down and starts eating his soup as well, resting his chin on his palm and nods his head, "this is sure a good way to warm up after being in the cold."

Seeing his cute neko nodded and wagging his tail back made the punk male relieved a bit cause it the sign that Riku cheered up.though he don't know for how long it lasted cause his boyfriend easy to sad when saw him got sick or hurt. 'Good.. he already calmed for now..' he thought with a smile.

However Taka blinked and jolted in surprise cause Yuusuki pulled his chair with him to right other side of Riku's seats. "Y-You really surprised me, Yuusuki san.." he sighed slightly while looked at the older neko but blinked at the next of his words. "Err, y-yeah.. it's indeed warm.." he chuckled embarrassedly, reached out the neko's free hand before eat back his soup with other hand.

Riku flickers his ears as he watches Yuusuki pull Taka closer to him and blushes softly, wagging his tail as he continues eating his soup. He perks his head up and looks at his other hand, slowly looking at Taka while blushing and continues eating his soup.

Yuusuki laughs a little and continues eating, "well you looked like you were getting jealous of me sitting near your little boyfriend.. so now you to are sitting to him," he rests his chin on his palm as he continues eating.

A small amused smile plastered on the punk male's lips after saw his cute neko's blushed face, continue to eat his chicken soup while squeezed gently Riku's palm; slowly felt his palm got warmer.

However Taka choked in surprise at the moment heard the older male's words, his face grow red again. "H-Huh? I didn't make that kind of face, Yuusuki san.. you're just imagining it.." he stuttered a bit, felt embarrassed cause the older neko really could read all thought. "Nee, Riku.. is your brother had some kimd of super power? he can read my mind easily.." he whipered to his boyfriend softly while continue eat his soup.

Riku wags his tail as he looks over at Taka, purring as he continues eating his soup and drinks some juice. He slowly rests his head on Taka's arm while he ate while purring heavily while blushing softly.

Yuusuki laughs a little and scratches his head, "I couldn't happen to notice the face you made once I sat down next to Riku, I am guessing this is your spot," he smiles softly as he continues eating, drinking some water as he finishes his soup and drink, taking the dishes to the sink.

Riku tilts his head to the side while licking his spoon as he watches Yuusuki walk into the kitchen and slowly shakes his head, "no he is just good at reading body language," he giggles as he wags his tail.

The brown haired male smiled cause seeing his neko purred and leaned against his arms though wanted to scolded him since the other could choked if eat while leaned on his arms like that but just let him since Riku's mood is lighten up.

Taka looked at the older neko in surprise cause he answered the question that just he asked to Riku with whisper voice. "A-Ah.. I see.. now I really felt embarrassed.." he chuckled awkwardly, finished his chicken soup and drank all his water on the glass, looked at his boyfriend. "Ah, that's why he pulled my chair and he has a really good ear cause he can heard the words that I whispered to your ears.." he blushed slightly but blinked cause saw the older neko took his dirty dishes to the sink.

"Ah, you don't have to washed it, Yuusuki san.. you're a guest here so let me wash it all later.." he said, didn't want to made him do the washing stuff.

Riku purrs softly as he continues eating his soup and drinking his juice until it was all gone. He lets out a hiccup, blushing and hides his face within Taka's arm, wagging his tail side to side. He looks at Taka and tilts his head and giggles softly, nodding his head slowly as he rests his head down on the table.

Yuusuki blinks as he looks at Taka, "I was just bringing the dishes to the sink," he rubs the back of his head as he walks back to the dining room and sits back next to Riku.

Taka chuckled softly as heard his cute neko hiccuped a couple of times, patted Riku's back gently and gave him another glass of water that he poured before. "Here, drink this.. your hiccups will gone.." he smiled. The punk male just sighed as heard his boyfriend's answer about Yuusuki. 'Then.. I can't hide my embarrassed things from him, huh?' he thought but just shrugged and petted the neko's head instead.

"Aah, I see.. well, Riku always stubborn do the washing stuff so I thought you're like him.. sorry.." Taka chuckled softly, watched the male sat back next to Riku. "So what do you usually do at this time, Yuusuki san.. I mean.. do you have a job or something?" he asked, tried to made a conversation.

Riku looks at Taka and looks at the glass of water, wagging his tail and nods his head as he was drinking the water. He looks at Taka and tilts his head, slowly nodding his head, "Yuusuki is good at figuring out what is going on," he sticks his tongue out and giggles softly.

Yuusuki looks at Taka and laughs a little, "maybe at one point I was as stubborn as Riku but not anymore anyway," he rubs the back of his head. He looks at Taka while rubbing his chin, "I was coming home from my job as we met. Usually I just have or make dinner, depending if our parents are home, eat and then take a quick shower before bed."

Taka watched Riku drank the water that he gave, smiled cause the neko's tail wagged side to side. But pouted slightly since the neko giggled. "Now I'm confused how to act cause I'm not that kind or anything.. since I'm a punk at school you know.." he whispered back to the neko's ears, this time so soft and slow.

"Hee? Then this neko still a kid, huh?" The punj male said after heard the older neko's words, poked the neko's cheek playfully with a slight laughs. "Hmm, you have a normal life, huh? I thought neko's has different way to life.." he scratched his cheek with a slight chuckles. "Ah, by the way, what kind of job that you do, Yuusuki san?"

Riku wags his tail as he looks at Taka, purring and tilts his head to the side, flickering his ears, "well you don't have to act differently just because of my brother," he pokes Taka's nose with a giggle and then rubs his head on Taka's chest.

Yuusuki laughs a little, "well maybe not a kid but he is younger than me." He tilts his head and slowly shakes his head, "nah it isn't as different as what everyone else, although we do try to blend in so no one really notices." Yuusuki looks at Taka and rubs his chin, "well.. I work with other animals at a pet daycare," he stretches his arms over his head with a smile, letting out a soft yawn.

Taka blinked his eyes as got poked by his cute boyfriend, nodded after a moment with a soft smile. "Okay.. I'll try though it's hard cause I'm awkward if faced with other neko like your brother.." he scratched the back of his head with a soft chuckles.

The punk male looked at the older neko and laughed as well. "Yeah.. but he's still acted like a kid sometimes.." he continue laughed, ruffled the neko beside him. "Hmm so it's like that.. Then it's a bit different with Riku.. cause I found him sat alone under the tree while drawing something though his other's friend do that together.." he smiled as remembered the first time he and his boyfriend met."whoa.. cool.. I want to visit your job place someday.." he smiled but blinked as noticed Yuusuki yawned again. "Umm.. if you really tired you can take a rest here, Yuusuki san.."

Riku tilts his head to the side, flickering his ears and laughs a little, "you shouldn't let my brother being here change you so much though," he takes his tail and tickles Taka's nose with the tip of his tail. Riku blinks and perks his ears up, pouting and nudges Taka, "I was in the middle of art class and drawing a landscape for it," he frails his arms.

Yuusuki looks at Taka and laughs a little, rubbing the back of his head and nods his head, "sounds like a good first encounter," he stands up and stretches. He blinks, "well you got to remember to finish your day of school first though." Yuusuki rubs the back of his neck. "I should probably go home now though," he crosses his arms slightly after rubbing his eyes.

Taka blinked and chuckled cause his boyfriend tickled his nose with the tip of his tail, put down the tail before he sneezed. "Okay~ my lovely neko.." he smiled softly, said the last of his words just in Riku's ears. However he laughed cause the neko whined and proteste about his words. "Hee, really? I never saw you talked or interact with your classmate though~" he chuckled slightly, amused to see the neko's frailing arms.

Taka rubbed his nose and laughed a little, nodded at Yuusuki's words. "Yeah.. it's like a fate that unite us.." he said though a bit embarrassing cause he never said that to his cute neko. "Yeah, I'll make sure to visit your place after school.." he chuckled; though he was kinda lied since he's rarely got into class and never intend to attend it. "Aah.. okay then.. thank you for sparing your time here, Yuusuki san.." he smiled, decided to walked the older neko to the front door.

Riku holds onto his tail and licks the tip of his tail as he starts to give himself a quick little bath. He perks his ears up and blushes, pawing at Taka while pouting and looks to the side. He tilts his head to the side, flickering his ears, "because we were busy doing our classwork."

Yuusuki laughs a little and nods his head, "well.. good," he rubs the back of his head as he watches Taka walk to the door, following along side him and opens the door, "well see you sooner or later," he waves to Taka and Riku with a smile as he walks out of Taka's house, heading towards his home.

The brown haired male glanced to the neko and smiled as saw Riku had his fast bath by licking his body and tail, chuckled cause the neko pawing his body. "Yes yes.. I understand.. though everytime I watched you from your class you still didn't interact with your classmate.." he chuckled softly.

Taka let the older male opened the front door and.gave him the dried hoodie that the other use when rain before, nodded at him with a slight smile. "See you later, Yuusuki san.." he bowed at the male and waved as well while watched him walked out toward the sidewalk. He closed the front door and walked back to the living room and let his body fall near the neko, leaned his body slightly against the neko.