Be mine cute neko chan || cheputchan19 & KawaiiNekomimiBoy || private ||

CheputChan19

"Aw but I can't wait that long," Riku grumbles with a pout and blinks when his nose got poked. He nudges Taka's side with a soft mumble as he continues walking and lets out a soft yawn, rubbing his eyes while walking along side Taka to go to his house.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CheputChan19

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

"Okay~ don't sulk like that.. our food's ingredient is fish.. so think by yourself what kind of dish with that ingredient.." Taka smiled playfully, just chuckled softly as got nudged by his neko. After a few steps, the punk male saw his house not far from them, once they reached there, he unlick his house and hold the door for Riku. "Come in.."

Riku perks his head up and pouts a little, sticking his tongue out and crosses his arms while looking to the side, "I-I am not sulking," he pouts again and glances to the side. He perks up his ears and looks at Taka, tilting his head to the side, "something.. with fish," he walks into Taka's house and bends over, taking off his shoes.

The punk male just chuckled as seeing his neko protested with pouted lips yet perked his ears up after heard fish. "Yeah~ so think of any dishes with fish.." he grinned, closed the door and kicked off his shoes then walked ahead toward the kitchen to prepare their lunch.

Riku tilts his head to the side, thinking of food dishes with fish and pouts a little, sitting on the couch, "well.. I well let you surprise me," he wags his tail with a smile and pulls his legs to his chest as he watches Taka walk into the bathroom.

Taka chuckled as heard Riku gave up and just let him surprise the neko, start to took out the fish and a couple of ingredient from the fridge. He glanced to his boyfriend that sat on the couch, smiled and continue his cooking; start to sliced the fish into dice form and prepared some flour as well.

Riku looks at the kitchen, couldn't really see what Taka was doing, pouting a little and holds onto his tail. He lets out a yawn and rests his chin on his knee, falling asleep while holding onto his tail and falls down on the couch, covering his face with his arm and continues sleeping.

Taka start to seasoning the floor with some spice than divide it into two bowl; one of it he mixed with water then he put the fish that already cut into dice into the wet flour, stirred it slightly. Then he took some potato and peel it before cut it while prepared the pan and fried it into hot oil. However he blinked cause there no sound from Riku, looked at him slightly but just chuckled as found the neko fall asleep already.

Riku purrs in his sleep, swishing his tail side to side as he was sleeping. He slowly turns on his side, facing the back of the couch and rubs his face against the back, purring soundly and hides his face within his arms, rubbing his face against his arms and starts sniffing the air, waking up a little and turns to face the kitchen, tilting his head, still wondering what Taka was making, letting out a soft pout and lowers his head, taking another nap.

Taka continue his cooking, took out the cutted fish to the dry flour and mixed it, did it twice before fried it on the hot oil. After he done with fried the fish, he start to fried the potato and prepared some lettuce and arranged it with some tomatoes slice on the plate. When he done with fried all the potatoes, he start to plating the fried fish with flour and potatoes on the plate then placed it on the dining table. Then he walked to the living room, wake his neko up. "Riku, wake up.. the foods is ready.." he shook the neko's shoulder gently.

Riku flickers his ears with a soft mumble, hiding his face within the cushion of the couch. He then perks his ears up as he heard Taka and slowly opens his eyes, grumbling softly as he sits up. Riku flickers his ears a couple of times, yawning, "it's... already done," he slowly got off the couch and walks towards the dining room.

Taka nodded his head while watched his neko sat down on the couch. "Yeah, it's ready.." he replied simply, followed Riku from behind and prepared orange juice and some water as well before seated himself on the chair. "Enjoy your foods, Riku.." he smiled, waited the neko tasted his cooking first.

Riku looks at the food and tilts his head to the side as he looks up at Taka, giggling softly, "it's not just mine, it is yours to silly," he wags his tail as he sits down at the table and sniffs the fish, "it smells really good," he smiles as he takes a fork and starts eating.

The punk male chuckled after heard Riku's words, nod his head a couple of times. "Yeah, yeah.. that what I mean.." he stuck out his tongue. "thanks.." he said with a soft smile as his neko gave him compliment about his food, start to eat his foods as well; chewed his fish with a slight hums.

Riku looks over at Taka as he was eating, purring softly and wags his tail. He reaches for he juice and drinks some, going back to eating the fish. Riku finishes eating and rubs his full belly, letting out a hiccup and blushes softly with a giggle.

Taka chewed his fish along with vegetables and potatoes while looked at his neko that eating his cooking happily. He gulped his juice slowly and continue his food until he finished, drank some water before pushed aside his plate, glanced at Riku that already looked so full and satisfied. "You really enjoyed it, huh? And drink more water so your hiccups will gone.

Riku nods his head but then pouts, nodding his head slowly as he starts drinking the water. He flickers his ears as he looks at Taka, finishing the cup of water and stands up, taking the plate and the cup to the sink, starting to clean them.

The punk male just snickered while watching his cute neko pouted at him yet just drank the water obediently. He stood up as well and blinked cause Riku washed the dirty dishes. "Hey~ you don't have to clean it.. just left it to me, Riku.." he said, placed his own dirty dishes on the sink.

Riku blinks as he looks at Taka, tilting his head as he looks down at his plate, "but.. I am the one that dirtied it," he flickers his ears as he continues washing the plate and sticks his tongue out, giggles softly as he now starts cleaning his cup.

The brown haired male just could smiled with a slight sighs, nod at Riku's words. "Okay.. but make sure you hold the plate and cup since it's so slippery.." he patted the neko's head, start to washed his own plate and glass as well, stood up behind Riku's body and pressed his body slightly.

Riku blushes softly as he felt Taka pressing against him and slowly nods his head, pouting a little, "I-I washed the dishes before," he pouts a little and sticks his tongue out, finishing his dishes and dries them off, putting the plate and cup in the cabinet.

Taka tugged up the corner of his lips into a slight grins as noticed Riku's face turned out rosy pink just because his body pressed to him. He just chuckled at his cute boyfriend's words, washed his glass and dried it all and waited the neko done placed the dishes then put his into cabinet as well. "Here, dry your hand.." he gave Riku small towel before dried his own hands.

Riku flickers his ears as he looks at the towel, tilting his head as he looks at Taka and perks his ears up as he watches Taka dry his hands off. He slowly nods his head and starts drying his hands with the towel, wagging his tail, "so.. what should we do now," he looks at the clock to see what time it was.

Taka placed down the small towel on the counter and looked at his neko that still had much spirit, smiled after saw his wagging tail and rubbed his chin while in thought. "Hmm, you can choose.. watching tv, playing video games or just cuddling with me on the couch.." he chuckled after said his last words.

Riku tilts his head and wags his tail with a giggle, "it really sounds like you want to cuddle on the couch," he pokes Taka's cheek and wags his tail as he walks into the living room. He sits on the couch and curls up within the cushion, swishing his tail side to side as he waited for Taka to come into the living room.