Be mine cute neko chan || cheputchan19 & KawaiiNekomimiBoy || private ||

CheputChan19

Riku purrs softly and looks at Taka's hand, lowering his ears and leans his head down, licking Taka's hand. He lays down on Taka's lap and continues licking Taka's hand while purring, swishing his tail slowly side to side.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CheputChan19

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

While the punk male enjoyed to caressed his neko's soft furs, he stopped slowly since Riku leaned closer to his hand and start to licked it. "Hehe.. you like to lick my hand, huh?" he smiled with soft laughs, let the neko continue to licked all over his hand.

Riku blushes and pouts a little, "d-did you already forget? I bit you because you touched my butt," he flickers his ears softly. He slowly turns back into his human form and licks Taka's cheek with a purr.

Taka frowned his forehead before laughed softly as his cute boyfriend asked him, shook his head slowly. "nah, I'm more surprise than hurt.. after all it's just a small kitty teeth that bite me so it doesn't matter, Riku.." he chuckled, a bit startled as the neko changed into human form, hugged him while got licked on the cheek.

Riku perks his ears up while blushing, looking to the side and pouts a little, "so.. they tickled more than hurting is what your saying," he crosses his arms with a pout. He licks Taka's cheek more and moves to his ear, biting it softly with a giggle.

The punk male raised his eyebrow then laughed softly while shook his head at his boyfriend's words. "No.. it's not ticklish either.. It's just like being nibbled gently.." he smiled, pulled the neko's crossed arms. Yet he grunted softly since Riku bite his ear this time. "Naughty cat~"

Riku sticks his tongue out and laughs a little, blushing as he quickly get off of Taka's lap while blushing, "n-no if I sit on your lap, the cum will drip on you," he lowers his head and bites his bottom lip, rubbing the back of his head.

Taka tilted his head to the side and laughed a little before waved his hand at his cute neko. "Don't worry~ my pants and shirt already this messy so don't mind it, my lovely neko~" he poked Riku's nose and pulled his boyfriend's arms to made him stay on his laps.

Riku blushes softly and lowers his ears, resting his head on Taka's shoulder and flickers his ears while blushing as his butt starts to leak out the cum. He closes his eyes while blushing bright red and flickers his ears slightly, looking up at Taka and licks his cheek.

The brown haired male smiled softly while he felt his cute neko leaned back on his body, hugged his petite body but blinked his eyes a couple of times since the other's butt start to dripped cums on his thigh. 'Uwaa~ it still so warm and much..' he though with a blush, chuckled softly since Riku kept licked his cheek.

Riku looks at Taka and lowers his ears while blushing, biting his bottom lip and flickers his ears a couple of times. He slowly looks up at Taka, pouting a little, "w-what are you looking at," he grumbles and hides his face within Taka's chest.

Taka distracted with the train of his thought and blinked his eyes as realize his neko asking him. "U-Uhm? I-It's nothing.. really.." he averted his gaze though he kind of amused since he noticed Riku's blushed face.

Riku pouts a little and leans forward, biting Taka's neck and sticks his tongue out as he gets off of Taka's lap, "I-I am going to go clean up," he blushes as he walks towards the bathroom while holding his clothes, rubbing the back of his head and opens the bathroom door, walking inside.

The punk male gasped at the moment the neko bit his neck, blinked since the other got off from his lap. "H-Hey~ why did you bite my neck like that.." he pouted, rubbed his red neck but then nod his head at his words. "Okay~ don't take a long time, Riku.." he smiled rested his back on the couch yet moved to his room and rested on his small couch.

Within a few minutes, Riku dries off and shakes his head, drying off his hair. He stretches out his arms with a yawn and puts on his clothes. Riku starts drying off his hair and places the towel on the sink, walking out of the bathroom and walks back to the living room, moving quietly over to Taka and pounces.

Taka slowly drifted back to sleep after he slumped on his small couch, yet not long after that he jolted and opened his eyes wide open since Riku pounces on him suddenly. "Whoa.. you surprise me, silly.." he laughed softly and poked the neko's cheek and slowly moved his body. "Don't stick me now.. my clothes in mess in dirty.. I'm gonna take a fast shower and we can cuddled more, okay?"

Riku wags his tail and giggles, blinking and tilts his head slowly to the side, "aw... if you needed a shower too we could have showered together," he pouts a little and sticks his tongue out, nodding his head, "okay.. enjoy your shower," he wags his tail side to side with a smile.

Taka took his towel and looked back at the.neko who pouted at him. "Nah~ you're the one who rushed to the bathroom before and if we showered together, I think we'll made another round of sex.." he grinned teasingly, waved to Riku before walked inside the bathroom. He stood under the shower and sighed as warm water soaked his body.

Riku blushes and perks his ears up, looking to the side and hides his face with a pout, "oh? You wanted to have sex in a shower? Your so kinky," he giggles softly and swishes his tail side to side with a purr. He watches Taka walk towards the bathroom and yawns, laying down on the couch and holds onto his tail as he waited for Taka to come back from the bathroom.

Taka just grinned with a soft laughed at Riku's words before really got inside the bathroom. He washed his body with soap after done soaked his body with warm water before then rinsed his body and dried himself after that. He walked to his room and took a clean clothes before put it on, walked downstairs toward livingroom; smiled as found his boyfriend still waited him patiently.

Riku pouts a little and lets out a soft yawn, turning on his side and still looks at the stairs. He rubs his eyes and slowly closes his eyes with a purr, falling asleep. Riku curls up, hiding his face with his tail as he continues sleeping and swishes his tail side to side, purring in his sleep.

The punk male actually wanted to call out the neko's name once he reached the living room but cancel it since the said boy already fall asleep. "He must be really tired.." he muttered softly and slowly made his way near the couch; bent down and watched Riku's peaceful face of sleeping. 'Cute as always..' he thought with amused smile.

Riku flickers his ears in his sleep and sticks out his tongue a little while he slept. He slowly turns on his side, covering his face within the cushion and purrs softly while sleeping. He stretches out his arms in his sleep, yawning and slowly opens his eyes, flickering his ears and wags his tail, leaning closer and licks Taka's nose.

Taka slowly sat himself on the floor and continue to watched his cute boyfriend that sound asleep with a couple of movement. 'He even still moved like a cat in his sleep..' he thought with a soft chuckles when saw Riku covered his face within the cushion with soft purrs. However he surprised as the neko suddenly wake up and licked his nose. "A-Ah.. did I wake you up? Want to.move to my bed instead?" he asked, patted gently Riku's head.

Riku purrs softly and wags his tail, swishing his tail with a yawn and rubs his eyes. He slowly sits up and stretches out his arms. He grumbles softly and nods softly while rubbing his eyes, "o-okay sounds good to me," he purrs and gets off the couch, stretching out his arms.