Be mine cute neko chan || cheputchan19 & KawaiiNekomimiBoy || private ||

CheputChan19

Riku licks his fingers and hiccups softly as he watches Taka, wagging his tail as he watches Taka walk to the kitchen. He shivers a little and whimpers a little, getting off the chair and walks to his bedroom. Riku puts on some clothes real quickly and runs back downstairs, sitting back down on the chair and wags his tail while waiting for Taka.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CheputChan19

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Taka walked back to the neko's place with the carton of milk and two glass, placed it on the table but blinked cause his neko already dressed up. "Hey~ when did you put on clothes, Riku?" he chuckled, poured the milk into the glass and gave it to his boyfriend, poured another one for himsel.

Riku tilts his head and giggles softly, sticking his tongue out, "I did it when you were getting the milk," he wags his tail and perks his ears up as he looks at the glass of milk and sniffs it, wagging his tail and drinks the milk.

Taka snickered while heard his neko's words, drank his milk slowly and looked at him. "Ooh~ you changed it fast, huh?" he smiled, patted Riku's head gently and continue to drink his milk again before put the glass back on the table.

Riku nods his head and wags his tail with a smile as he continues drinking his milk. He eats the last part of his cake and swallows it, drinking the last sip of his milk and lets out a hiccup.

Taka leaned his back on the couch and watched Riku drank his milk with hiccups, moved closer to the neko and patted his back gently. "Drank the milk slowly, Riku.." he chuckled slightly, sliced the cake again and chewed in one bite.

Riku looks at Taka and looks to the side with a pout, sticking out his tongue and takes Taka's hand, nibbling on his finger as Taka continued eating his slice of cake while wagging his tail with a soft purr.

Taka laughed a little as noticed his cute boyfriend pouted at him, startled at the moment Riku bit and nibbled his finger. "Now now.. don't nibbled it too much.. it's not clean, you know.." he smiled, glanced at the cake before looked back at the neko. "Did you finished eat the cake? If yes, I'm gonna placed it back on your fridge.."

Riku flickers his ears and tilts his head to the side, "what is so dirty about your fingers," he sniffs Taka's finger and goes back to nibbling with a purr. He perks his ears up and looks at Taka, nodding his head and rubs his belly, "I am full with cake," he purrs softly and lets out a hiccup.

The punk male chuckled softly everytime his neko's teeth grazed his finger cause it felt funny and tickles, blinked and looked to the neko. "Nah, I just heard it from someone nibbled fingers is no good but I don't even know the reason why.." he stuck out his tongue, nodded with a soft smile and pulled his hand gently to start to put back the cake on the fridge and gathered the dirty dishes before washed it.

Riku whimpers softly as Taka pulls his hand away and pouts a little, sticking his tongue out as he tilts his head, watching Taka wash dishes. He flickers his ears a couple of times and gets up, walking to the living room and sits on the couch while waiting for Taka.

The punk male chuckled softly when noticed his cute neko whimpered after he pulled his fingers back. 'Such a cute reaction.." he snickered, finished his dishes as fast as he can and put the utensils on its place. He dried his hand and walked to the living room since he noticed Riku walked to there. "Het, sorry to make you wait.." he petted the neko's head gently and sat beside him.

Riku looks at Taka while pouting and sticks out his tongue, looking to the side while crossing his arms, still pouting. He watches Taka sit next to him and wags his tail, sitting on Taka's lap and purrs softly, licking his cheek.

The brown haired male blinked cause the neko pouted at him yet he smiled widely cause Riku pounced on his laps even licked his cheek. "There.. there.. don't licked it too much it's tickles.." he giggled, rubbed his boyfriend's chin, paused for a moment since his conversation with Yuuji played back on his mind.

Riku tilts his head as he looks at Taka, "what's wrong?" He flickers his ears a couple of times and lets out a yawn, "oh.. so um how did the talk with your brother go," he tilts his head to the other side and wags his tail side to side.

Taka jolted slightly as realize his boyfriend asked him shook his head slightly. "Nope.. nothing's wrong.." hr replied but tensed up since Riku seems like could read his mind and asked about something that just he thought; he went silent for a moment because of it.

Riku blinks a couple of times as he looks at Taka, "so.. it didn't go so well? Your so quiet all of a sudden," he pouts a little as he glances at Taka. He pokes Taka's cheek, "it can't be that bad.. what happened?"

Taka just could bit his lower lips and looked to the side as to avoid his boyfriend's stares that want to know. Blinked when got poked on the cheek, he slowly looked at Riku and sighed before start to speak up. "Well, my big bro... he knew that you're a boy though you wore dress.. and even he want to meet you in dinner at his house.."

Riku blinks a little, tilting his head to the side while blushing, "w..wait how did he know..," he looks at his chest, "do you think I should have added crumpled balls of paper towels so it looks like I had breast?" He perks his ears up and blinks a couple of time, tilting his head, "I..am not sure if I should though."

Taka tried not to laughed when he heard his neko said about crumpled balls of paper with funny expression; the other really made his mood boosted up. "No, it's not like that.. I told you that he have much spy and informan, right? he knew it all from them.." he caressed Riku's cheek with a smile, a bit hesitate to tell the neko the reason why his big bro invited them.

Riku looks at Taka and lowers his ears a little, looking to the side. He flickers his ears and pouts a little, "hey... you think that is funny," he frails his arms. He looks to the side while blushing, lowering his ears, "but.. what happens if I go into my heat when he is here," he tilts his head to the side.

Taka blinked while looked at Riku frailed his arms and let his laughter free since he couldn't hold it when he saw the cute expression of the neko. "So-Sorry.. I just can't help it cause you looked so cute before.." he said, still with his soft laughs but immediately ruffled the other's head to calm him down. However he raised his eyebrow after heard Riku's words. "H-Huh? You really can't hold or settle down your heat?"

Riku looks at Taka and pouts a little, crossing his arms and glances to the side as Taka was laughing. He grumbles a little and perks his ears a little, purring a little as his hair was getting ruffled. Riku looks to the side while blushing and shakes his head, "you.. you should know by now," he hides his face embarrassingly.

The punk male still had his laughter while wiped the corner of his eyes that had some tears because too much laughed. He blinked when heard his neko grumbled but grinned cause the other purred easily right after his head being ruffled with. Taka smiled softly and hold both if Riku's hand while looked at his neko's face. "We just have dinner at Yuuji's house.. so if your heat triggered, I'm going to make some excuse so we can leave my big bro's house.."

Riku pouts and grumbles a little as Taka continue laughing, leaning over and bites Taka's nose with another pout. He perks his ears up and tilts his head to the side, flickering his ears and looks to the side, "it.. is just having dinner at his house?" Riku nods his head slowly and sighs, "okay.. if you say so," he lowers his ears.