Be mine cute neko chan || cheputchan19 & KawaiiNekomimiBoy || private ||

CheputChan19

Riku lowers his ears with a whimper as he slowly opens his eyes with a pout, yawning as he sits up and looks at the clock. He perks his ears up and gets off the bed, walking to the bathroom with his clothe and turns on the water, standing under the water with a purr as he washes himself off.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CheputChan19

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Taka chuckled softly while saw Riku's ears perked up cutely after he realized the time, watched the neko rushed to the bathroom. "He's never change with his perking up ears.." he muttered, laid back on the bed aince he still sleep but ended up fall asleep with shirt slightly lifted up.

Riku rubs the cloth on his skin and purrs, wagging his tail. He finishes his shower and dries off as he steps out of the tub. Riku starts getting dress and walks to his bedroom, tilting his head, "Taka.. your sleeping again," he flickers his ears as he sits on the bed and puts on his shoes.

Taka rolled to the side when heard the shower's voice stopped from the bathroom, hid his head under pillow and continue his sleep. But then he perked his head when Riku called. "H-Huh? but it doesn't matter if I come to school or not.." he said, scratched his head and yawned while seated himself.

Riku blushes and rubs the back of his head, lowering his ears, "b-but.. what happens if Akira tries to do something while your here," he finishes and puts on his shoes, walking to the living room to get his school bag.

Taka snapped open his eyes when Riku mentioned about the annoying Akira, immediately stood up from the bed and rushed to the bathroom. "Riku, wait for me for a moment, okay? I'm gonna take a fast shower and go to school with you.." he said right before he walked inside the bathroom.

Riku tilts his head as he watches Taka, blinking as he suddenly moves from the bed and watches Taka, nodding his head as he watches Taka rush into the bathroom. Riku walks downstairs and sits down on the couch while waiting for Taka to finish, swishing his tail side to side.

Taka had his fast shower and dried himself before dressed up with his clean clothes. He brushed his wet hair to the back before walked downstairs and saw his neko waited him at the living room. "Sorry to make you wait.. let's go.." he smiled and hugged Riku's body from the side, lead him to the front door.

Riku perks his ears as he notices Taka coming down the stairs and shakes his head with a smile, "i-it is no problem," he watches Taka hug him as he stands up and walks out the door with Taka, going in his pocket and locks the door, walking down the sidewalk.

The punk male smiled when the neko shook his head and didn't mind to wait too long, watched him locked the door and walked to the side walk side by side with his neko. "We have a good weather today.." he squinted his eyes slightly while perked his head up toward the sun.

Riku looks up at the sky and looks at Taka, nodding his head with a smile as he swishes his tail side to the side, yawning softly and rubs his eyes, still feeling slightly tired. He slowly rests his head on Taka's arm, purring softly and wraps his tail around Taka's wrist while walking.

The punk male male smiled back at Riku, patted his neko's head gently before continue his walk. However he distracted at the moment his neko rested.on his arm even his tail wrapped on his wrist as well. "Cute.." he muttered, looked at front since they almost reached school.

Riku slowly looks up at Taka and perks his head when finally reacting the school, walking to the entrance, "well see you after my two classes," he wags his tail and wraps his tail around his waist, putting on his hat and starts walking to the art room.

Taka placed both of his hand inside his pocket jeans and smiled with a slight nod while his.cute boyfriend prepared to went to his first class. "Okay.. see you later, Riku.." he waved to the neko yet followed him slowly since he still worried that Akira will made Riku scared again.

Riku smiles and nods his head as he continues walking to his first class, art. He sits down at the table and takes out his sketch book, drawing a picture before class would start since the class did not start yet.

The punk male stopped when his neko walked inside the class, decided to peeked from the window. "Aah, he's so diligent.. he already took out his sketch book.." he muttered softly, got off from the window and walked toward the rooftop to kill time like usual but saw someone that made his mood ruined.

Riku perks his ears up as he saw the other students and the teacher walks in. He takes out his other sketchbook for class and watches one of the students setting up a centerpiece, starting to draw and rubs the back of his head with a soft yawn.

The punk male sighed deeply as his eyes caught the blonde head walked toward him, rolled his eyes cause the said male throw an annoying smile to him. "What the hell are you doing here, Akira?" he glared which made the piercing male startled. "Whoa.. calm down, Taka.. I just want to see the cute cat boy.." he grinned which made Taka twitched his forehead.

Riku continues drawing and rubs the back of his head, yawning softly as he finally finishes drawing and takes the drawing to the teacher. He walks back to the table and sits down, taking out his other sketchbook and continues drawing.

"Are you stupid or something, Akira? Riku's my boyfriend, you know!" Taka said, almost shouted. On the other hand, Akira blinked in confuse. "Huh? I think Yuuji already scolded you the other day. So you still won't gave him up, huh?!" the blonde got annoyed as well but the punk male just snorted. "Nah, you have a bad informan, huh? Yuuji already know Riku and approved my relationship with him.." he grinned proudly; actually half lied about it.

Riku perks his head up as he heard the bell go off and he gets up, walking out of the art room and walks to his locker, putting his bag in his locker and starts walking to the gymnasium, stretching his arms over his head with a soft yawn.

Akira clicked his tongue; looked like he already guessed the punk male will said that. "Tch! I don't believe it! I'm gonna ask Yuuji by myself!" the blonde said with angry tone, stomped his step to left Taka alone. "Well~ as him until you satisfied.." Taka grinned, blinked as heard the bell ringing and glanced to the art class; noticed his cute neko already left the class toward his next class.

Riku walks up to his locker and gets changed for gym class. After a couple minutes, he walks into the gym and looks around, seeing none of his students were here so he sits on the bleachers, waiting.

Taka saw his cute boyfriend from far, watched him walked inside the locker room and got changed then followed him toward the gymnasium. However when he noticed nobody inside, he made his way to the neko and hugged him immediately before kissed Riku's cheek to prevent his bad mood after met with Akira

Riku perks his ears up with a gasp, looking over his shoulder and smiles, wagging his tail. "O-Oh hi Taka," he tilts his head to the side and lowers his ears, "is everything okay? You seem upset about something," he flickers his ears as he looks at Taka, wondering what was wrong.