Be mine cute neko chan || cheputchan19 & KawaiiNekomimiBoy || private ||

CheputChan19

Taka smiled amusedly and shook his head slowly while looked at his cute neko. "Nah, I like both your human form and cat form but with this cat form I can felt your fluffy feather more against my palm.." he snickered cause Riku start to purred, continue to rubbed neko's chin, chuckled cause the other licked his finger.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CheputChan19

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Riku blushes and looks at Taka, flickering his ears and wags his tail, "o-oh? So you like me no matter what," he giggles softly and swishes his tail and purrs while his chin was getting rubbed, continues licking Taka's finger while purring.

Taka nodded his head and smiled softly at Riku's words, rubbed his cheek against the other's ears. "Yeah.. though when you're in your cat form, I can't kiss you or played with your sensitive spot.." he giggled, pushed lightly into Riku's mouth and enjoyed when he licked it.

Riku blushes and looks to the side, rubbing his head with his paw, "well.. I guess that is a downside to it," he sticks his tongue out while purring and starts biting Taka's finger, lowering his ear, "d-don't put your finger so deep in my mouth," he blushes softly.

The brown haired male chuckled softly as heard his cute cat's words, hold the paw slightly. "Nah, it's not a downside, you know.." he grinned, blinked before laughed and pulled back his finger slowly. "Ups, sorry.. I forget that your mouth too small for my finger.." he snickered, shivered a bit since he's just have towel around his waist since before.

Riku tilts his head to the side, "but.. when I am in this form, you can't do anything sexual with me, well.. you can but it will be very weird," he flickers his ears, looking down at Taka, "maybe you should get dress," he tilts his head to the side.

Taka lauughed softly and nodded in agreement but shrugged his shoulder after heard the neko's suggestion. "Nah, I don't want to make your butt tear apart so I just want to do it in your human form only.." he poked Riku's nose gently, nodded and put down his boyfriend on the bed; start to put on his clothes. "Aah~ you're lucky cause you have a thick feather.."

Riku blushes and pouts a little, looking to the side and shakes his head, "n-no I don't mean it like that," he flickers his ears and watches Taka, wagging his tail with a giggle, "well I am a cat after all, I can stay warmer than you can," he sticks his tongue out.

Taka blinked before snickered at the cute neko's words. "Aah, is that so.. I thought you mean something like that.." he grinned, zipped up his pants and sat back on the bed and smiled with a slight smile, petted Riku's body gently. "Yeah, this fur is really thick.." he said while kept petted the other's body.

Riku shakes his head while pouting, looking to the side while blushing. He perks his ears up and purrs softly as he continues getting pet, wagging his tail. Riku slowly looks at Taka and leans up, licking Taka's cheek while purring.

Taka just snickered while watched Riku shook his head with a cute pouts, smiled amusedly cause the other purred as he petted his furs. Yet blinked cause Riku leaned up and lickes his cheek. "Aww~ you always like to lick my cheek, huh?" he rubbed his neko's chin gently.

Riku wags his tail and giggles softly, purring and sticks his tongue out, "nya," he pounces at Taka and sits on his lap, purring and swishes his tail, licking Taka's finger while looking up at Taka and paws at Taka with a whimper, "you still owe me, you said we were going to eat the cake together," he wags his tail.

The punk male blinked his eyes in surprise as his boyfriend let out such a cute sounds, chuckled cause Riku pounced at him and sat on his laps; patted his fluffy body with his free hand while his other being licked. Taka hummed as his cute neko's paws pressed on him, couldn't help but smiled happily. "Aww~ yeah.. we are going to eat now, Riku.. but you want to eat it with this cat form, huh?" he asked, rubbed his own nose to Riku's.

Riku flickers his ears and paws at Taka's stomach, lowering his ears with a whimper and turns back into a human, "okay time to eat cake," he wags his tail and runs to the table, naked and sits down at the table.

Taka watched his cute boyfriend's paws placed on his stomach, smiled widely cause he turned back to human form. "Yeah, yeah.." he blinked and chuckled cause Riku walked to the table with naked body, followed him. "Hey~ at least put something before you eat, my love.." he wrapped the blanket that he took from bedroom, start to unpacked the cake from the box.

Riku tilts his head and giggles, shaking his head, "no I like being naked," he sticks his tongue out while sitting at the table. He looks at the box and pokes it as Taka was unpacking it, wagging his tail.

Taka just sighed with a slight chuckles, make sure the blanket wrapped around the neko's body. "Well, just do as your wish but won't you be embarrassed cause I'll stared at you all the time?" he took two small plates and cut down the cake into some pieces then placed it on the plates with fork, gave one of them to Riku. "Here.. this is for you.." he seated himself beside the neko and pulled his own plate.

Riku blushes and turns his head, "I am use to you staring at me," he sticks his tongue out as he perks his ears up, sniffing the piece of cake and watches Taka sit down. He giggles and sits on Taka's lap, starting to eat the cake.

Taka let out a soft chuckles after heard Riku words and start to slice his own cake while looked at the naked neko. "Well~ guess you're right.." he snickered, chewed his first bite but then startled and leaned back so his boyfriend could sat on his laps properly. "Hey~ you're sneaky.. jumped on somebody laps suddenly.." he chuckled, reached his own plate to slice the cake and eat it again.

Riku tilts his head to the side and giggles as he eats the cake. He perks his ears up and sticks his tongue out, giggling softly, "it's not like you mind," he wags his tail and goes back to eating the cake. Riku rests his back on Taka's chest while he was eating and purrs softly, "it's so yummy."

Taka blinked and slowed down his chews when heard the neko's words, poked the other nose playfully. "Just sat properly or you'll fall from my laps, 'kay?" he smiled, sliced his cake again and shoved it to his mouth, nodded at the moment Riku rested on his chest and hugged him with one of his free arm. "Yeah, that's why I told you packed it from that restaurant, right?"

Riku looks at Taka while pouting and bites his neck while pouting. He goes back to eating his slice of cat and wags his tail, chewing and looks at Taka, flickering his ears and nods his head as he finishes the last bite. Riku walks his tail and places his plate on the table, lowering his ears with a whimper, "we need some milk," he pouts a little.

Taka couldn't help but chuckled since Riku pouted at him and just grunted softly cause his neko bit his neck; left some cream of the cake on it. "It became sticky.." he laughed, wiped the cream and finished his cake. However he frowned his eyebrow when his boyfriend got off from his laps and hold his tail with whimper. "m-milk? why do you need that? Is water not good?"

Riku flickers his ears and tilts his head, nodding his head, "it is very sticky," he wags his tail. He pouts a little and shakes his head, "nooo not with cake, water tastes icky with cake," he pouts a little and starts whimpering.

The punk male scratched the back of his head and blinked after heard his cute boyfriend mentioned about sticky; didn't get the meaning at all. Yet when he heard the next words of Riku, he start to understand it and chuckled while stood up from his seat. "Okay okay.. wait a minutes, I'll search it on your fridge.." he patted the neko's head and opened the fridge after; found a small carton pack of milk.