Be mine cute neko chan || cheputchan19 & KawaiiNekomimiBoy || private ||

CheputChan19

Taka perked his head up and looked at the neko who asked him, chuckled softly before slowly let go his arm from him. "did it showed much on my face? You really sensitive with my emotion, hmm?" he smiled, caressed Riku's cheek gently and sighed. "I met Akira before and like usual he made me angry by said he want to see you.." he gritted his teeth while said that.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CheputChan19

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Riku tilts his head and shakes his head, "just be glad I am not a dog, I would be more sensitive towards your feelings, I can only sense some," he rubs the back of his head. He tilts his head to the side and blinks a couple of times, "s..see aren't you glad you came today then?"

Taka raised pne of his eyebroe while Riku mentioned about dog shook his head with a pouts. "nah, I don't like dog.. its had spit all over its mouth.. I prefer cat than them.." he smiled, rubbed his cheek against the neko's body. He looked up and sighed with a slight nod. "Y-Yeah.. this time you said the right thing.." he chuckled with a slight tone.

Riku blinks and tilts his head to the side, "n-not all dogs are like that," he flickers his ears as he looks to the side. He purrs softly and nods his head, perking his ears up as he notices the other students and the teacher coming to class, "well.. see you after gym."

The punk male shrugged his shoulder and just nodded at Riku's words. "yeah yeah.." he chuckled and sighed in disappointed cause other student start to walled in the gymnasium. "Okay then.. bye Riku.. you can found me at the rooftop, okay?" he steal a fast kiss to his boyfriend's lips before jumped off from the bleachers and walked out of the gymnasium.

Riku pouts a little and sticks his tongue out, giggling softly, "I knew some that is why know," he frails his arms. He nods his head, "okay.. I will go to the rooftop after getting changed," he smiles and blinks, watching Taka and rubs his lips before walking to the teachers and the group of students to start the class.

Taka grinned slightly and waved to the neko that touched his lips with cute expression. 'Aah~ I wanna pull him from there right away~' he thought with a chuckles; didn't really want to do it since Riku will mad at him. He hid his palm inside his pocket and made his way to the rooftop; a couple of teachers saw him but none of them brave enough to scold him.

Riku looks at Taka as he was leaving and tilts his head to the side, wondering what Taka was thinking about and looks back up at the gym teacher. He tilts his head and flickers his ears, walking into the storage room, taking out the soccer nets and watches another student take out the soccer balls. Riku follows the teacher and the students outside. Riku watches the gym teacher set up the net and looks up at the roof, seeing Taka and wags his tail.

The punk male reached the rooftop after a couple of minutes of walks, found his good spot right away; sat himself down on the bench. He closed his eyes with a slight smile as felt the breeze of the air, opened it again and raised his eyebrow as he noticed a bunch of student from the gym before gathered outside. Taka smiled softly as spotted his cute neko and waved to him slightly.

Riku wags his tail and waves to Taka before perking his head as he was called by the gym teacher. He wraps his tail around his waist again and runs over as he starts to play soccer with the other students. After soccer, Riku walks back in the gym along with the students and the teacher, walking to the changing room and gets dressed before the bell would ring.

The brown haired male leaned on his palm while both of his elbow rested on the edge of the bench, smiled cause Riku waved to him. He enjoyed the neko plays until it ended and laying back on the bench on his back as the neko walked back on the gym; had a short nap while waiting his boyfriend reached the rooftop.

After Riku was done getting dress, the bell rang and he walked out of the changing room. He went to his locker to get his bag, locking his locker and walks up the stairs leading to the rooftop. Riku opens the door and looks at Taka who was asleep, wagging his tail and walks up to Taka. Riku bends over and pounces Taka with a giggle.

Taka just had a couple of minutes of naps when his ear caught a rooftop door's cracked open yet jumped with a slight gasp. "R-Riku? you scared me to death.. I'm lucky my.heart didn't stop.." he scratched his head while calmed his beating heart but ended up chuckled cause his neko giggled cutely.

Riku looks at Taka and lowers his ears, tilting his head to the side, "I .. scared you," he giggles and wags his tail, "but.. I am not scary? Am I," he blinks and flickers his ears a couple of times, letting out a yawn and rubs his face on Taka's chest purring.

Taka glanced and shook his head at the same time cause his neko lowered his ears and misunderstood his words. "It's not like that, Riku.. I really surprised before and scared means the same thing.." he paused and caressed his boyfriend's head that rubbed on his chest gently. "..after all there's no way you scared me with this cute face of yours.."

Riku looks at Taka and flickers his ears as he blushes softly. He wags his tail and leans closer, licking Taka's cheek with a smile and looks to the side, "I-I sure hope so," he pouts a little and sticks his tongue out, wrapping his tail around Taka's wrist with a purr.

Taka looked at his neko with a soft smile since the other face start to blush cutely like usual. Yet he ended up chuckled cause Riku licked his cheek. "Nah, don't worry~ everything you did alwayss cute for me.." he poked his boyfriend's nose slightly, watched the tail wrapped on his wrist and rubbed it gently.

Riku purrs softly and wags his tail slowly, licking Taka's cheek. He perks his ears up and wags his tail with a smile, "since I am all done with school today.. do you want to go to your house or mine," he tilts his head to the side and flickers his ears with a smile.

Tetsu just chuckled softly and stay still while his cute neko licked all over his cheek, hummed slightly as Riku asked him. "What about my house.. I'm gonna cook you something good.." he said proudly while hold his right thumb up with wide smile.

Riku tilts his head to the side and nods his head with a smile as he wags his tail, "sure sounds good to me," he gets off Taka's lap, "well we should be getting going now," he rubs the back of his head with a yawn.

The punk male smiled happily as the neko agreed with his idea with wagging tail, watched Riku got off from his laps and stood up slowly from the bench. "Okay.. let's go~" he said playfully, hold his boyfriend's hand and pulled him closer while lead him downstairs.

Riku looks at Taka while blushing and smiles, holding his hands and follows him down the stairs. He looks at Taka and tilts his head to the side, "what are you going to make me anyway," he blinks and flickers his ears a couple of times.

The brown haired male smiled and glanced to the neko as they reached the hallway of the school, hummed before winked one of his eye. "Secret~ but the food is surely tasty.." he grinned playfull, lead Riku out ofnthe school to the sidewalk toward his house.

Riku tilts his head and pouts a little, sticking his tongue out and crosses his arms, "aww.. no fair I want to know," he frails his arms. He rests his head on Taka's arm while walking, still pouting and crosses his arms.

Taka blinked and raised his eyebrow for a moment as seeing his neko complaint with frailed arms and pouted lips yet leaned real close to his arm which made him chuckled. "Now now.. you'll now right away after we arrived at my house.." he smiled, poked Riku's nose playfully.