Be mine cute neko chan || cheputchan19 & KawaiiNekomimiBoy || private ||

CheputChan19

The punk male shifted a bit on the couch and chuckled after heard Riku's words that sounded so child like. "now now.. you're already highschool but still like to watch cartoon, huh?" he chuckled again, watched his neko's tail moved side to side then caught it before playing with it to distract his cute neko from the cartoon.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CheputChan19

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Riku pouts a little, "hey there is nothing wrong about still watching cartoons when in high school," he pounces Taka and sits on his chest as he continues watching the tv, blushing softly as Taka touched his tail.

The brown haired male chuckled softly cause his neko pouted at him yet gasped in surprise cause Riku pounced on his body suddenly and sat on his chest. "whoa~ so nekos like to sat on someone body while watching cartoon, huh?" he played more the tail and poked Riku's body.

Riku giggles softly and shakes his head, "no I only did this because you made fun of me watching cartoons for my age," he pouts a little and blushes, squirming a little as he was getting poked and his tail was getting touched.

Taka looked up and chuckled as heard Riku's words, hold on the neko's waist. "Aww~ I'm just joking, my love~ so don't pouted like that.." he said with playful smile, noticed his boyfriend blushed and squirmed when he played with the tail and touched it more until his hand reached the base of the other's tail.

Riku looks over his shoulder and flickers his ears while blushing, lowering his head while blushing. He leans down and turns around, pouting, "n-no don't keep touching my tail," he blushes and leans down, licking Taka's cheek and starts humping Taka's leg, purring softly and blushes, "I..think I am getting into heat again because you keep touching my tail," he grumbles a little.

Taka raised his eyebrow playfully since the neko turned around and leaned down to stop him pulled his tail. "Hey, it's ticklish.." he giggled as got lick on the hand but grinned cause Riku start to purred and humped his leg. "eeh~ it's so easy to trigger your heat, huh?" he seated himself slowly and lifted Riku's chin up.

Riku looks at Taka and licks Taka's cheek to his lips. He purrs softly and swishes his tail slowly. Riku pouts a little, "hey don't blame me... your the one that always seems to trigger it so quickly," he blinks a couple of times as his chin was lifted up, leans closer and bites Taka's nose, sticking his tongue out with a giggle.

The punk male closed his eyes slowly at the moment his neko licked his cheek to his lips, let out a soft hums. He looked at Riku and chuckled after saw his pouts and his protested words. "Eeh~ really? I'm just touching your tail a bit though.." he startled a bit cause his boyfriend bit his nose suddenly, rubbed the red nose gently with a slight pouts. "Bad cat.." he muttered, rubbed his leg against Riku's crotch.

"Yeah but you should know by now how sensitive my tail is," Riku pouts a little and sticks his tongue out. He giggles and leans forward, moaning softly as his crotch was being touched by Taka's leg, "and what are you going to do about it hm," he giggles softly.

"aww my bad~ I didn't mean to trigger your heat on the first place, just playing a bit.." Taka grinned while looked at the pouted neko. He smiled amusedly while raised his eyebrow as heard Riku's soft moans. "Then I'm just going to make the heat gone, right?" he leaned closer to Riku while his hand slide down from the neko's neck to his back until it reached Riku's pants; pulled down the pants teasingly.

Riku pouts a little and glances to the side, "I-I am sure you feel bad about it," he slowly looks at Taka, perking up his ears and blushes, looking to the side, "but.. in order for it to go away.. you need to," he blinks and looks down, watching Taka taking off his pants slowly. Riku looks to the side and covers his face, lowering his ears slightly.

Taka blinked since the neko continue to pouted and still looked disappointed, sighed a bit and just nodded at his words. However when he just had some fun trailed his hand on the soft skin of Riku, he stopped cause his boyfriend want to say something. "Hmm? I need to do what, Riku?" he asked right on the lowered neko's ears.

Riku blushes and shakes his head, covering his mouth and looks to the side, "i-it's nothing," he pulls his shirt up to cover his face and slightly rubs his butt against Taka's crotch, purring softly and wags his tail. He slowly looks at Taka while blushing and pouts, "you should know by now," he pouts a little.

The punk male smiled amusedly while seeing the neko shook his head cutely while tried to muffled his moans. He whistled as noticed Riku pulled up his shirt, took that chance to played with the pink nipple of his neko, grunted as his crotch being rubbed. "Yeah yeah.. I'm doing it now, Riku.." he kissed his boyfriend lips fast then moved down while his hips faced the neko's face ーsince they do that on the couch that so crampedー stroked Riku's cock that already erect.

Riku looks at Taka while blushing and moans softly, lowering his ears and bites on his shirt, flickering his ears as he looks at Taka. He nods his head slowly and squeaks, kissing Taka and arches his back while moaning, looking up and rubs his face against Taka's crotch while purring, reaching up and unzips Taka's pants.

The punk male hummed slightly while stroked Riku's cock that somehow twitched against his palm yet gasped with a soft moans cause the neko rubbed his face against his crotch at the same time. 'Seems like 69 will do this time, huh?' he thought and glanced down at Riku. "You want to lick me too, hmm?" he asked and rubbed his tip against his cute neko's face once it free from his pants; his tongue start to licked Riku's tip at the same time.

Riku blushes and nods his head slowly while purring, opening his mouth and starts sucking Taka's cock. He moves softly and spreads his legs a little, flickering his ears while drooling and sucks even faster. Riku drools a little and purrs on Taka's cock, bobbing his head faster.

Taka smirked as he saw his cute neko nodded with a soft purrs, grunted within his moans cause the other start to sucked his cock even purred on it as well. "g-going so fast already, huh?" he mumbled with a slight stutters, licked down until he reached Riku's base of cock and rubbed it against his cheek before going up and sucked his boyfriend's whole cock slowly; his finger was moved in circling motion on Riku's butt before pushed it inside deep already.

Riku sucks faster and flickers ears, purring and nods his head slowly, closing his eyes as he goes back to thrusting. He drools a little, letting out a squeak once his butt was touched and moans softly when feeling Taka's finger going inside, moaning while sucking Taka's cock faster.

Taka shuddered a bit everytime his cock slide in and out from Riku's hot mouth, made his moans went louder; even his hips start to moved and made his tip hit the neko's throat. He could felt his cute neko's butt twitched against his finger then he faster his sucks while put the second and third finger at the same time; his free hand squeezed Riku's sac as well.

Riku sucks faster while drooling and coughs a little, looking up at Taka and blushes, continues sucking. He drools a little while getting fingered and lets out a squeak as more of Taka's fingers went inside him, squirming his hips a little.

Taka blinked a little at the moment he heard the neko coughed, lifted a bit his hips and looked down at him. "Err.. sorry Riku.. I got too much excited.." he apologize but sucked his neko's cock right after that. He smirked within his sucks cause Riku squeaked because of his fingers then start to thrust it fast at the spot that he knew well.

Riku blushes and shakes his head, "i-it is no problem," he looks to the side and wags his tail. He rubs the back of his head and purrs while moaning as he was getting both fingered and sucked, starting to suck Taka's cock faster and drools a little, pulling Taka down more so his cock went more in his mouth, making him drool more.

Taka smiled slightly after saw his neko's flustered face and nod his head in understanding. However he distracted right away cause Riku started to moaned out again, could felt the other butt squeezed his fingers hard. The punk male a bit startled as the neko pulled his hips, thrust his cock slightly while deep throated Riku's cock and moved his finger at the perfect spot.