Whispers Of The Heart ( Vibranteyes & Sosuke0549)

Sosuke0549

The smell wasn't too much of a problem, he didn't care about that. It was just the fact that he was smothered in Fangs scent that vexed him greatly. And when Kenji washed himself behind the shower curtain, Fangs scent started to slowlt subside and Abio faintly smiled, Happy that Kenjis original scent started to come back.

The demon grabs a towel for his boyfriend, putting it near Kenjis clothes and one near the tub to step on, before quietly stepping out the bathroom with his house clothes on and went back into his room to sit on the bed. He turned on the TV, trying to block out some of the annoying thoughts he had, but by his frown it didn't seem to be working..

• Replies 649
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sosuke0549

• Vibranteyes

Kenji was frustrated.

He'd been in the shower for a very long time now, applying soap on his skin, over and over again, scrubbing hard. So hard that it became red. The marks hadn't gone of course...and Fangs sent was washed down the drain.

Even so... Kenji couldn't...wash Fangs touch away. I-It won't go away! Why won't it go away!!

Kenji's heart beat quickened and his eyes stung with salty water as he scrubbed harder into his skin.

dirty! D-dirty! I'm dirty!

Kenji refused to come out of the shower, until he felt clean. But no matter how long He stayed in there- No matter how hard He scrubbed- nothing could remove Fangs touch other then Aboi... who could rewrite everything his friend had done and ever hickie, touch, and bite He left.

Kenji's skin started hurting. He just wanted to remove this.. disgusting feeling! It was driving him crazy.

Abio realized his boyfriend didn't come out the shower and he started to wonder if he was alright. The demon got off the bed, went downstairs and knocked on the bathroom door "Kenji, Are you alright?" He asked, pressing his ear to the door. Still hearing the sound of of water.

Kenji jumped hearing Aboi's voice. He didn't realize he had been in the shower for so long.

"..I'm alright! S..sorry. I'll be out in a few minutes. "

He lied. You could hear the frustration in his voice just a tiny bit.

"Ok..." Kenji said he was alright but Abio could tell he was slightly frustrated, "I'll make you something to eat.." The demon stepped away from the door, remembering from earlier that his boyfriend was hungry and went to make him a sandwich and get him something to drink.

Once his boyfriend was gone he continued to scrub, and stayed in the bathroom for another 15 minutes, before finally giving up. He turned the shower off, staring at his hands which had shriveled. He bit his lip as he slowly got out of the shower So he could dry off and get dressed. He was very slow in doing so not in any rush for Aboi to see him. He still thought he was dirty.

Kenji Sat on the bed. Dressed and hair hanging in his face. He thanked Aboi for the meal. But ate very little of it.

When he was done Kenji rested his head against a pillow, watching tv with Aboi in silence.

The demon glanced at Kenji when he laid down, still seeing the bruises on his neck and glared at it a bit. He sighed, feeling an unpleasant feeling at the pit of his stomach, that he wished would go away. Hr bit his bottom lip and actually wanting to get rid of Kenjis marks. Wanting to replace them and didn't know why he still wanted to murder Fang. And he laid down next to Kenji sort of glaring at the T.V and he pulled him close to cuddle in his arms.

The human took in a breath feeling Aboi slowly wrap his arms around him And pulled him close to cuddle. Kenji became tense in the others embrace. Facing his chest, he stayed away from the others eyes. He wanted this...really badly! But he felt so...disgusting. He still couldn't shake Fang's touch.. it was as if it lingered on his skin... He was touched and kissed by someone else.. and he couldn't understand why Aboi still wanted him. It was dirty... oh so dirty.

"N..no...Aboi.."

He tried to pull away with shaky fingers. He wanted Aboi's warmth. He wanted to grip his shirt and get lost in his scent. He wanted to forget this sickening feeling.. if only Aboi could write over his body...reclaim it as his.. and not Fangs.

"N..not tonight..."

He muttered looking away- And turning around, his back now to the other as he laid.

The demon stared at Kenji in silence for a moment before draping his arm over the human's waist, and pulling him close to his body to lick the dark bruise on Kenjis neck, watching it disappear. And he moved over the human, making him lay on his back and started to pull his shirt up "I wanna see the rest..." The demon stared at Kenji before tying to pull his shirt off completely. And he glared at the marks caused by Fang, all over the others body "Why is your skin so red?" He asked, lapping at the area.

Kenji should of known Aboi wouldn't take an excuse like that. His boyfriend drap's his arm over his waist, pulling him back against his warmth. Kenji shivers feel Aboi's warm wet tongue lick his neck. He bit back and moan.

"A-ab--"

He topped him quickly, forcing the human to lay on his back. Kenji stared up at him- and bit his lip when he pulled his shirt up.

"I wanna see the rest..." [/Quote]

Kenji blushed. Eyes wide.

"N-No! "

He tossed a little But couldn't really struggle much against Aboi. He tried to pull his shirt down but Aboi took it off him.

"A-Aboi- w-wai--"

"Why is your skin so red?"[/Quote]

He asked him. Kenji closed his eyes feeling the others tongue on his skin... it felt so nice.. so warm and comforting.

He blushed looking away.

"I..I'm dirty.. I I tried to wash myself but.. I.. I still felt it...f-fangs.. t-touch....i-it wouldn't go away..no matter how hard I tried..."

He answered honestly.

Abios eyes widen a bit, realizing why Kenji was in the shower so long and he smiled softly. His boyfriend desperately wanted to get rid of the smell as much as he did and he was happy he could no longer smell it.

Abio started licking Kenji like a puppy, every inch of his chest and neck, covering him in spit before reaching his pants. When he did The demon looked a bit sad as he stared and irritated, feeling envious again. The feeling made him quite sick. He didn't want to look down there... He knew Fang touched him there, that he came in inside of him. And probably heard every adorable sound he made. Abio just stare at Kenji for a long time, just sitting there and noticed how he still wouldn't look at him. He parted his lips slightly, wanting to really ask him something, but then thought better of it... Not wanting to sound like a prick. And instead started to undo Kenjis pants, trying to pull them off.

Abio licked his body like a puppy, getting every inch of his chest and neck, covering him in warm Silvia. Kenji made adorable sounds. Closing his eyes and letting Aboi's tongue explore his sensitive skin.When he reached his pants Kenji shivered, he opened his eyes seeing the others sad look, or was he irritated?

"A-Aboi.."

Abio just stared at him..was he too dirty for him now?

His lover seemed to want to ask him something but instead undid his pants and pulled them off. The boy's eyes widen, the others body fitting perfectly in between his legs, which he struggled to close.

"A-Aboi w-wait! Ha..! "

The boy had bite marks and hickies on his inner thighs that disappeared into his boxers. Fang had left no skin untouched. Kenji was covered in them.

Abio sighed at the marks on Kenjis body and started to lick at the bruises on his inner thigh. Deeply sucking and licking at the flesh and he began to mouth Kenjis lower half through the fabric, sticking his tongue threw the opening of his boxers.

The demon then removes them, wrapping his lips around the other and bobs his head with a faint moan.

Abio ignored his plea. And started to lick at the bruises on his inner thigh, making Kenji squirm and pant. He always ended up naked in front of the other.

"A-Aboi n-nuh.. haa! Ha... ha- n-No..no"

He whispered. His body beginning to tremble as he began to deeply suck and lick at the flesh and he began to mouth his lower half through the fabric, sticking his tongue threw the opening of his boxers. When this happened Kenji gasped- gripping the others hair- hard as a rock. Moaning softly in pleasure.

Aboi removed his boxers- and took him into his mouth. Kenji tugged on his boyfriends hair feeling extremely good. The others tongue was like heaven. He arched his back panting Harder.

"Ooohh~ h..haa... n..nuhhh.. ha.. ha!"

Kenji couldn't control himself and didn't even have time to warn Aboi when he came into his mouth. Thrusting against him suddenly crying out.

Kenji cried out, arousing the demon immensely from the adorable sounds he made and he swallowed all of the warm fluid that filled his mouth, gasping softly. The demon pulls back, and firmly gazes at Kenji, always loving to watch his face especially when they slept together. Abio takes off his house pants, spreading the human's legs and presses his forehead against the others, breathing against his face as he gently pushes himself inside of Kenji. Abio gasped, biting his lower lip, and kissed Kenji deeply while moving inside of him and carding his fingers through his hair.

Aboi swallowed his release which always made the human red in the face. Seeing him do such a thing was so arousing to him. Aboi pulls back to finally steal his gaze. Those scared eyes that Kenji had, couldn't resist the demon. They were finally making eye-contact, finally looking at each other. Kenji eyes were clouded with pleasure and desire... and yet there was fear in them too. Kenji watches as Aboi took off his under garments... just seeming him naked could get the other horny.

Kenji shutters, feelings the other spread his legs.

"A-Aboi... ha..n. no...no"

His boyfriend presses his forehead against him. Easing his fears, the two breathing against each other's face. Kenji couldn't resist the urge to cup the others face. Drawing them closer. He Flinched feeling Aboi at his entrance. He was scared...scared that he'd feel like Fang...

".w-wait Ha...I.. -- a-ahh!"

He gently pushes against him, slowly going inside him. The human arches his back, gasping, his head falling back a little. Ever second he was going deeper...and this feeling he got when Aboi was touching him, inside him, was NOTHING like Fangs touch. It was completely different. Kenji's body only desired one man... and that was Aboi.

"Ah...ha... a..Aboi... ooh~"

He kissed him deeply hushing his arousing sounds while moving inside. Kenji took this chance to lightly claw at the others back, letting Aboi capture his lips and feeling all his fear and pain go away when Aboi carded his fingers threw his hair.

This... was love. A tear slipped down Kenji's soft cheeks. Kissing Aboi back and spreading his legs wider for him.

"h..har-der.. unnn- nuhh... ha..m..,ore..m..more"

His voice breaking.

Wanting more.. And needing more.

Concern flickered in Abio's eyes when he could smell salted water- he opened his eyes, seeing that it was a teas and he wondered if he did something wrong.. but then Kenji kissed him back and Abio faintly moaned, feeling Kenji spread his legs more as he clawed his back and he hugged the human tightly. He loved him so much, and he could really tell that Kenji loved him back. and he had felt his heart flutter when his boyfriend had finally looked him in the eye.

Granting the other's wish, Abio started to rock his hips faster and buried his face into the humans neck. softly he had moaned as he thrust faster, panting heavier while breathing against Kenji's throat And eventually did started rocking his hips much harder, wanting more friction.

Aboi granted his wish. Moving harder and faster against him, ramming into his entrance with no mercy. Kenji cried out, trembling against the others body, turning his head away as he felt the other pant against his throat. His nails digging into the other skin, as more tears fell.

Kenji was still pretty shy about sex.. But now He wasn't scared to have it..not with Aboi... He'd already seen him naked and at his most vulnerable, and yet still loved him. He was glad to know that he'd always have Aboi by his side.

"Ahh- ha..ha..n-nughh!! Han.ha! AHH!"

Even so... there was still something bothering him deep down in side... The realization that he'll die on day.. and Aboi will be all alone.

The human pressed his new hard cock against the others body. His head back as he let the demon fuck him widely. He felt like he was going to cum at any minute.

It seemed sex tended to solve there problems. But Kenji would be never complain. He always wanted to be loved...and now.. He finally found someone who could do just that.

Abio breathing came more ragged and every so often he glanced at Kenji as he started getting closer. He groaned in pleasure, fervently moving against the other And suddenly bit into his shoulder, and felt the human's erection sliding against his stomach, and shivered. The demon buried his fist in the blankets, thrusting hard into Kenji and getting very close to climaxing. After a few more violent thrust, Abio choked back a sob, burying his teeth into Kenji's shoulder and his body convulsed before cumming.

Aboi groaned in pleasure, fervently moving against his body. Kenji was happy He could make Aboi groan like that... if giving himself to him would make him happy he'd do it every signal day. No hesitation. No questions asked.

Kenji shrieked feeling the demon bite into his shoulder, causing his muscles to spasm.

"AHH! ..o-ow.. oww.. a-Aboi.. n-nuuhh!!"

Aboi buried his fist in the blankets, thrusting harder. Kenji gasped. Struggling to take the rough thrusts...

"Ahh! Ha...ahhh! AHH!"

He shrieked at every forceful push inside him.

After a few more violent thrust, Abio choked back a sob, burying his teeth into Kenji's shoulder, cumming inside him.

Kenji grabbed the sheets underneath him, tears falling from his eyes as he panted, cried and shrieked out. Blood coming from his shoulder and body trembling as he came with Aboi with perfect timing.

----------------------------------------

It was over now.

Kenji covered his bleeding shoulder with a trembling hand, wincing softly.

"A-Aboi I'm... b-bleeding "

The sight of blood scared the other. He was still breathing hard and his body dirty from the semen that stuck to his and Aboi's stomachs and chest.

"I...I want...m..more.. "

He cupped the others cheek- drawing him closer so he could kiss him tenderly. He had forgotten all about Fang and was focussed on Aboi..

The demon quickly licks Kenji shoulder clean, trying not to cringe at knowing why it scared his boyfriend. Abio then tugs at Kenji's bottom lip with his teeth, making a popping sound once he let it go and stared at him with glazed eyes. Kenji wanted more and Abio kissed him urgently, their soft lips pressing together and their bodys were flushed against each other on the matress, "..it wasn't enough?'' Abio only teased with a small smirk, breathing against the other's lips and pulled back slightly to stare into Kenjis eyes. "Wanna play a little game, again?" He grinned evilly.

Aboi quickly licks Kenji shoulder clean... healing his wound. Which made Kenji's fear slowly subside. The sight of blood practically horrified him now. His boyfriend tugs on his bottom lip with his teeth, making him moan. He loved the others kisses. He was addicted to his lips. They both stared at each other, and when the human asked for more, Abio kissed him urgently, their lips together along with their body's.

"..it wasn't enough?''[/Quote]

Abio teased him, smirking, breathing against his lips. Kenji was breathless.

He shook his head. It was enough...it was just that Kenji wanted more affection and attention.

He winced wanting more kisses as the other pulled back to stare into his eyes. Kenji out stretched his hands, wanting to pull Aboi back to his lips. Looking desperate, and rather horny still.

"Wanna play a little game, again?" [/Quote]

He grinned evilly at him, but Kenji didn't care.. as long as he got more of Aboi..

"Y..yes..."

He whispered- wincing as he sat up, his behind in pain, forcing himself to kiss Aboi again. Hungary for his lips, sitting up now. His fingers running threw the demons hair.

Abio breath heavily through his nose as he gave Kenji a heart felt kiss. His eyes fluttered close and he found the other's fingers in his hair to be pleasant. The demon pulls back slightly, eyes looking hazy and almost forget what he had wanted to say.. "..Auu..'' He ran his finger's throw his white hair, trying to think for a moment, "Let's see.. If you win," Abio looks across the room, "..That bunny over there, won't get swallowed by a snake.. And you get to keep him" The demon points to it, licking his tongue over his fangs in a hungry manner as a tiny, fluffy brown bunny appearred in a caged pin across the room and there was a big poisoness snake in a separate in a cage with very thin bars.. "if I win - you might hate me.." Abio wore a lopsided grin, knowing Kenji was probably going find this game so unfair and very, very stupid. He only made the animals appear because he knew how sweet and senstive Kenji was towards situations like this. "It's simple.. find a way top me and you win. I'll give you get 3 tries, If you can't.." He was purposely going to make this hard, "You have to drink a potion.. And then I'm going to do whatever I want~" The demon smirked, biting his Kenji's lower lip before disappearing to God knows where.

Kenji felt on heaven feeling Aboi give him a heart felt kiss. His lover then pulled away from hum,

"..Auu..'' [/Quote]

He ran his finger's threw his own hair, looking a little lost.

"A-Aboi. "

He whispered his lovers name.

"Let's see.. If you win, ..That bunny over there, won't get swallowed by a snake.. And you get to keep him"[/Quote]

Kenji looked at him confused. He turned his head seeing a tiny, fluffy brown bunny appear in a caged pin across the room and a big poisoness snake in a separate cage. Kenji's eyes widened.

"T-thanks not fair! "

"if I win - you might hate me.." [/Quote]

Kenji adored animals. How dare he use them against him.

"A-Aboi.. p-please don't hurt the bunny. "

"It's simple.. find a way top me and you win. I'll give you get 3 tries, If you can't....You have to drink a potion.. And then I'm going to do whatever I want~" [/Quote]

The demon smirked, biting Kenji's lower lip, making him wince, before disappearing. The others dark voice made him curious and horny... just what would he do to him?

"A-Aboi!!! ..T-This game is stupid!"

He yelled, rushing to put on his clothes.

--------------------------------------------

Kenji walked down the stairs to the living room, wearing boxers and black sweat pants, but shirtless. His eyes looking for Aboi. Muttering to himself how stupid this game was.

"Show yourself! "

He began searching the room

"Wait.. time out'' A voice came from above, Abio was hanging upside down like a vampire and he hissed at Kenji with red eyes " I forget something.." The lights went out, making it pitch dark and he grasped the human's wrist behind his back. Licking down his neck, sucking at the flesh and gingerly pushed Kenjis upper body against the back of the couch, squatting to lick a his bruised opening and heal it. "Alright.." The demon cheated, pushing two finger deeply inside the human to hit his prostate before quickly squeezing his bottom and vanishing.

"2 left.." A voice filled the room with Abio nowhere in sight, and the lights flicked back on.