Whispers Of The Heart ( Vibranteyes & Sosuke0549)

Sosuke0549

Abio discerns that what he said and how he said was interpret the wrong way. He didn't understand why he was such a douchebag at times- but this time, for once he actually wasn't trying to be one.

"You didn't do anything wrong... Seriously," He muttered before parking the car in his drive way. He doesn't turn, "You don't understand.." He said blushing, glad as hell the light had turned off while he was driving. The demon felt himself becoming nervous, sweating and his heart was racing in his chest. Never in his life had he felt so anxious or shaky towards someone and he absolutely hated it.. "...." Abio's unable to look at Kenji, even in the dark. And he gets out of the car after unlocking it, and goes straight to the front door.

• Replies 649
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sosuke0549

• Vibranteyes

"You didn't do anything wrong... Seriously,"[/Quote]

Kenji ignored him, as they pulled into the drive way.

"You don't understand.." [/Quote]

He told him, not looking at him. The nerve of him!! He gets out of the car, going straight to the door. Kenji's anger only grew. He bit his lip getting out of the car by himself and heading inside once the door was open.

"..D-Don't even bother coming near me!! YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND! You keep shutting me out and I hate it!! It isn't fair!! And I've never lied in this stupid relationship unlike you!! YOUR SUCH AN ASS!!"

He ran upstairs and slammed the door. Locking himself in a room.

Abio's golden eyes extend wide, not expecting his boyfriend to blow up like that. "What the fu-..." He said in shock, watching the human angrily run upstairs and lock himself in a room. The demon frowns, glaring at the floor. Hating the fact that Kenji just threwback in face that he lied a lot. He sighs, wishing the other realized he wasn't trying to shut him. The demon goes upstairs, floats throw the bedroom Kenji's in and turns on the lights. "Hey, what was that?" He asked, frowning at the other, "I'm not trying to- I just didnt want -" Abio blushes slightly, unable to say it. He then sits on the bed and hugging the human tightly. Despite the fact that he didn't want him to, "It's not easy to say some things to you.." He muttered,"But what I said in the car was very true.." He muttered again. And Without consent, the demon just suddenly slips his fingers into Kenji's jeans, touching him again.

Kenji curls into his bed just as his boyfriend comes into the room, turning on the light.

"Go away!"

"Hey, what was that?"[/Quote]

"Go away Aboi!"

"I'm not trying to- I just didnt want -" [/Quote]

He tenses feeling Aboi suddenly sit on the bed, and suddenly pulled him into a hug. Kenji struggled I'm his arms.

"S-stop it! Let go!"

"It's not easy to say some things to you..But what I said in the car was very true.."[/Quote]

"Whatever! You always shut me out! Why did you stop! You were going to say something but then pulled away from me! Maybe I should shut you out! That would be fair--AH"

Kenji flinched. He frowned at Aboi who suddenly slipped his fingers into his jeans, beginning to touch him again without His consent.

"Ah-.. s-stop it--i-I'm... I'm mad at you!"

He pushed Aboi away, Trying to get off the bed and away from him.

"I told you not to come near me you jerk!"

Abio frowned, feeling his heart ache when the other told him that maybe he should shun him out. His eye brows drew together in irritation and he grasp the other's wrist. Not wanting him to leave.. "Fine..." He muttered, giving up and he looks away with sadful eyes, "Kenji... you were suppose to be all mine," He said in a sad tone, still pondering about what happened yesturday, "The car was too small... and I-" He sighed deeply, loathing himself right now for actually saying this "I haven't took all of..." He eases his grip, letting go of his arm and narrows his eyes slightly at the human with a frown. "You..." He said quietly, his voice barely audible. He felt like dissapearing, and had wished he hadn't said that.

Abio grabbed his wrist, stopping him.

"Fine..."[/Quote]

He muttered, looking away with... sad eyes? Why was he... sad?

"Kenji... you were suppose to be all mine," [/Quote]

He said in a sad tone. What was going on?

"The car was too small... and I-......I haven't took all of...You..." [/Quote]

Kenji stared at him confused.

"W-what are you talking about? I am all yours..you have taken all of me."

He didn't understand why the other was struggling so much to talk to him. What was he even talking about?

Abio frowned, rolling his eyes a bit, "Dude... I want you to fuck me," He said, sighing a bit "Do you get it now?" He asked, before slowly making eye contact with the human again. "I'm not use to just asking you that.." He mumbled, getting up from his spot to get ready to take a shower ''Get it? You haven't screwed anyone.." Abio said, trying to being specific this time incase the human was confused again. "Thank God.." He said under his breath before pulling some clothes from his dresser.

Abio frowned at him, rolling his eyes. He seemed... irritated.

"Dude... I want you to fuck me,"[/Quote]

Kenji's eyes widened in shock.

"Do you get it now?" [/Quote]

He asked.

Kenji panicked, looking down at the ground.

"I.. b-but... Nn-... A-abo--.. "

He made eye contact with him, and Kenji blushed, looking away again.

"I'm not use to just asking you that.."[/Quote]

He pulled away from him.

''Get it? You haven't screwed anyone.. Thank God.." [/Quote]

Kenji bit his lip. He wanted to make Aboi happy, to fulfill his wish but... he didn't think he could do it. He'd never... done something like that before, as much as he loved him. To suddenly... top him...the idea was very uncomfortable to him.

"...A-Aboi.. w-Wait"

He'd think about it.. but he wouldn't make any promises. He shook his head, laying on the bed.

"...never mind..."

He muttered, pulling the blankets over his head and closing his eyes.

Abio went to take a shower. And after returning he puts on his house clothes while Kenji had the blanket obscuring his head. He then moved over to the bed, getting on and peeled the covers away. "Are you still mad?" He asked, kissing the human down his neck as Kenji laid on the bed, and he played with the buttons on the other jeans wanting to touch him again. "Im sorry... I lied to you," He said in a apologetic voice, kissing the human softly and he ran his fingers through the other's brown hair. "..Can I touch you?" The demon bit Kenji's neck, lightly grazing his fangs against his skin and slipped his hand into the helm of his pants to fondle him.

Kenji heard the other come out of the shower, get dressed, but he stayed underneath his blanket. He felt... a little sad now. He felt like he wasn't providing for the other. That Aboi would never be fully satisfied, Aboi had a desire... that he may not be able to quench. He felt like he was disappointing the other...Aboi came over to him, getting in bed and removing the covers from him. Kenji looked away,

"Are you still mad?" [/Quote]

He asked, suddenly laying kisses down his neck Kenji tenses a little- covering his neck with his hand. He shook his head, answering the others question.

"A-...aboi- "

He bit his lip when the demon began to play with the buttons on his jeans.

"S-stop..."

"Im sorry... I lied to you,"[/Quote]

He said in a apologetic voice, which was rare. Aboi was usually never sorry for anything. Kenji closed his eyes feeling Aboi kiss him softly running his fingers through his soft brown hair.

"..Can I touch you?" [/Quote]

He bit his neck, causing the human to flich,shuttering slightly as the older male grazed his fangs against his delicate and sensitive skin.

"Nn- ...A-ab--ahh! "

His boyfriend's hand slipped passed the helm of his pants, the demon fondling him. Kenji was all tense now- closing his legs, and not making eye contact with the other. He was upset with himself.. even if he gave himself over and over to Aboi..the demon would still feel like he's never had all of him... and that...kind of hurt.

The human stopped the others Hand..

"N-no...y-you can't"

He muttered, answering his sexual question. He pulled away, laying farther away from Aboi. He just.,. Didn't know what to do with these conflicting feelings he now had.

"..n-not now..."

He pulled the covers over his head once more.. looking confused and lost in thought, and still appeared to be somewhat upset.

The demon frowned, looking a bit sad and hurt when his boyfriend turned away and pulled the cover back over his head. Kenji was no longer angry but he seemed upset for some reason. "......" The demon sighed,running his fingers through his hair bit. He wasn't quite sure what he did now, but he sort of regretted not staying just in the car with Kenji. None of this would have never happened if he did..

The demon yawned a bit, getting off the bed and went downstairs. He knew that eventually he was going to clean up after the disturbing things that took place in the guest room. So He rather just get it over with now, and decided to clean it. After he was done, he grabbed the check off the dresser with a sigh. he wasn't sure if Kenji still wanted it but went back upstairs to put on the dresser next to the humans side. He then gets back on the side of the bed he was lying on and falls asleep..

Kenji fell asleep, and was still asleep when Aboi returned. It had been a few days and he needed to visit the orphanage, and give them the money he got to Mrs.Fair and the children. But for now He spelt. It was nice to just close your eyes and drift off. He was still trying to figure out something. A way to solve this... whatever this was with him and Aboi, and on top of that.. The two boys needed to return to school and Kenji to his job...

Abio shifts and moves in his sleep and ends up wrapping his arms around Kenji. The sleeping demon sighed softly, cuddling the human as he slept soundly. And when it was dawn, he gets up to go make some breakfast for the human. Yawning a bit, he puts food on the plate for Kenji and contemplates asking the other when he wants to go back to school when he wakes up.

Abio goes upstairs, places the food with a drink near the dresser for Kenji and gets back on the bed to quietly watch T.V.

Kenji woke up, and slowly sat up yawning. He smelled the food next to him, and bit his lip as he glanced at Aboi who was awake. He didn't say anything to the demon, he reached for this food and slowly began eating, watching tv with the other, not looking at him.

Abio sighed, glancing at the other "So do you wanna go back to school yet?" He asked softly, clicking through the T.V. he noticed how Kenji wouldn't look at like he often did when he was very upset. The sighing demon eyed his boyfriend who just quietly ate, not really saying anything, "Why won't you look at me?" He asked.sadly, frowning at the human as he gently turned the others face with his fingers to him.

"So do you wanna go back to school yet?"[/Quote]

Kenji shrugged, continuing to eat. When he finished he put the plate back on the stand near the bed. Watching his lover flip threw channels.

Aboi suddenly sighs and talks to him again.

"Why won't you look at me?"[/Quote]

He asked sadly, frowning at him, as he gently turned his face, forcing Kenji to meet his gaze. Kenji's eyes quickly fell to the ground.

"I...it's...nothing..."

Kenji wasn't sure what to do. He now felt like all this time..He wasn't pleasuring the other.

"Your really not good at lying..." The demon said, hugging the human tightly. Pulling him in his lap, "Please tell me what's wrong.." He said in a pleading voice, kissing the shell of the others ear. "You have to tell me..." The demon cupped the humans face, his golden eyes scanning the others face. "You know it kills me when you do this, I'm not happy if your not happy..." The demon frowned, hugging the other tightly.

"Your really not good at lying..." [/Quote]

His boyfriend said, hugging him tightly. He could feel the others warmth surge into his skin. He suddenly pulled him on to his lap making Kenji blush.

"Please tell me what's wrong.." [/Quote]

His voice pleading as he kissed his ear, making him shutter. It was a sensitive place.

"I-it's...n-nothing. "

"You have to tell me..." [/Quote]

The demon said, cupped His face, those soul piercing golden eyes scanning him. He was worried about him...

"You know it kills me when you do this, I'm not happy if your not happy..." [/Quote]

He frowned, hugging him again... Kenji bit his lip giving in.

"...A-all this time...w-was I not......e-enough? "

He looked at his lover sadly.

"Y-your always...pleasuring me but..I... --"

He looked at the ground.

"W-was I not doing the same to you?.. I.. I feel like.. all this time I wasn't...s-satisfying you.. I.. I just want to make you..happy... and I.. I don't think.. I can give you the one thing that'll... make you h-happy. "

His eyes watering but he didn't cry, his voice a little shaky. If he could he would top Aboi, he'd give the demon what he wanted but he couldn't! He wish he could.

"I'm sorry..."

He covered his face.

"I'm so stupid,."

Abio laughs a bit, not at Kenji but because his lover thought he wasnt making him happy all this time "Are you serious?" Abio looked shocked "Yes you are enough. Your the best thing that ever happen to me.. You will always be enough" The demon kisses the human tenderly, wrapping his arms around him "I can't believe you actually thought that," the demon shook his head at the other with a frown"You always give me pleasure, Always.. I can never get enough of you" He said honestly, hugging the other tightly

"Why do you think I love to touching you all the time, hmm?" The demon suddenly nest his hands on the others hips, massaging them"Plus I love the noises you make.. you are so cute" Abio smiles at Kenji, carding his fingers through his Brown hait " And so what you can't do it, it's okay Dude. I rarely let people do that... I like being in control " He kisses the humans face playfully, tickling him a bit. Not wanting him to try anymore"You think too much of it.. I can't believe you thought you weren't enough. You do realize some of things you think about yourself is not true right?" He asked the other curiously, raising his eyebrow at him.

Aboi laughs at him, causing the human to frown looking away.

"I...I knew I shouldn't of told you!"

He tried to get off the others lap, upset. But the other stopped him.

"Are you serious?" [/Quote]

He looked...shocked?

"Yes you are enough. Your the best thing that ever happen to me.. You will always be enough" [/Quote]

Kenji eyes widened slightly.

"r....really?"

It felt so incredible... it felt so... amazing to hear someone say something like that to him. Since he was always never enough...The demon kisses him, tenderly, wrapping his arms around him. Kenji closed his eyes as a stray tear fell, but he quickly whipped it away.

"I can't believe you actually thought that," [/Quote]

"..b-but...I.."

"You always give me pleasure, Always.. I can never get enough of you" [/Quote]

"..........."

He whispered, causing the human to blush. Aboi hugged him tighter and Kenji nuzzled into his touch. He was so warm.. and he felt so safe.

"Why do you think I love to touching you all the time, hmm?"[/Quote]

He sniffles, smiling a little.

"I don't know. "

Aboi suddenly nested his hands on his hips, massaging them,the shy human bites his lip

"Plus I love the noises you make.. you are so cute" [/Quote]

He smiles at him, running his fingers threw his brown hair. Kenji blushed even more.

"...a-aboi--"

" And so what you can't do it, it's okay Dude. I rarely let people do that... I like being in control " [/Quote]

He kisses his face playfully, easing him a little.

He started to laugh a little when the other tickled him a bit. He always knew how to cheer him up.

"You think too much of it.. I can't believe you thought you weren't enough. You do realize some of things you think about yourself is not true right?" [/Quote]

Kenji's smile faded as he looked at the ground.He did feel like they were true... but he didn't want to let Aboi know. So he just shrugged.

"You should like yourself. I mean.. I can't see why you shouldn't" He said with small frown, pulling the human close. "I want you to be happy Kenji... I love you" He said in a sadful tone, running his fingers through his brown locks. Abio hugs the human, running his fingers up and down the other's back. "And I'm sorry... about our date" He said softly, kissing the human's cheek. The demon sighs a bit, holds his boyfriend, rubbing his back more and hearing nothing but the T.V in the background.

"You should like yourself. I mean.. I can't see why you shouldn't"[/Quote]

Kenji nodded a little as his lover pulled him close.

"I want you to be happy Kenji... I love you"[/Quote]

"I-I love you too."

Aboi ran his fingers through his brown locks making him feel loved. Kenji loved it when the other was like this...and how his touch was so soothing and gentle.

"And I'm sorry... about our date" [/Quote]

"N-no...it's okay.."

He blushes faintly as the other kisses his cheek. Kenji relaxed and snuggled into the others body, as the demon rubbed is back. He could fall asleep against the others body any day. So firm but soft and warm.

Abio holds Kenji in his lap like a child, humming and stroking his hair for a moment. "You wanna go to the mall or something?" He asked the other, rubbing his back as he tries to make his boyfriend feel better. He'd give him anything and do anything for him just so he could keep smiling. But then he remembered something, "...Are you gonna give the check to your mother?" He asked the human, lifting his chin up so he could look him in the eye.

"You wanna go to the mall or something?" [/Quote]

Kenji shrugged, snuggling into the other more as he rubbed his back.

"...Are you gonna give the check to your mother?" [/Quote]

He asked him, lifting his chin up, so they were eye-to-eye. Kenji looked at the ground.

"..Yes..But I don't... want her to know it was from me...I'm.. I'm going to write it in a later.. and make it anonymous..."

He glanced back at the other.

"..And May be you could.. slip it under the door?"

"I see... but it's ashame that she won't know you did it," He said with a frown, hugging Kenji tightly. Abio gets off the bed to find his boyfriend a letter before giving it to him with a pen and a text book to write on. Sitting back down of the bed, he stares at the human, watching him again with a small smile. "I love how sweet and nice you are," He said, rubbing his boyfriends head.