Whispers Of The Heart ( Vibranteyes & Sosuke0549)

Sosuke0549

Abio smirked slightly before making another clone appear. They both smiled at the human before pinning her down sideways on the bed, regardless of her saying No. He faced Kenji front so he could stare at her face, and carefully he slid himself inside of her, holding her close. And without warning the clone positioned himself in the back. "Does it still hurt?" Abio questioned, which was pointless, because he didn't even wait for he to answer and the two demons moved together in unison.

• Replies 649
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sosuke0549

• Vibranteyes

Kenji was getting tried little by little. She tensed and stared in shock as Aboi made a clone of himself. She shook her head, knowing what was coming, and tried to sit up and run away. The demon boys smiled at her, grabbing her and pinning her down sideways on the bed. Scared, and nervous She squirmed.

"W-wait! Wait! A-aboi--"

She gasped suddenly. Feeling Aboi slide into her. She winced softly, being held by her lover and without warning the clone behind her positioned himself in the back, and forced his way inside. She shrieked- grabbing Aboi's shoulders, already crying.

"Does it still hurt?"[/Quote]

She trembled in between the boys. He was so mean to her... Aboi was almost always mean to him in bed. But... there were times where Kenji wanted it.. and liked his mean side, to the point where he craved it. Granted their were times where Aboi would go too far.. but.. the demon always pushed him. Even past his breaking points.

She dug her nails into the others shoulders, with shaky hands, panting hard.

Just when she was about to answer his question Aboi took her by surprise as both demons moved together in unison.

She clinched her eyes shut, moaning loud. Tears streaming down her pink cheeks. She felt like she was being ravished...dominated...devoured by both demons..and tho it scared her, She didn't want it to stop. She yearned to be violated by Aboi's hands, and body.

She pressed herself harder up against Aboi, her insides clenching tightly around both boys as she nuzzled into the demons neck in front of her, holding on to him tightly.

"I ah! ..haa- AHH- l..love- yu.. AHH!!"

She lightly bit his ear. Her voice so... hot and aroused, Wondering what Aboi would do to him, would he kiss her madly. Would he pin her hands... squeeze her breast, fuck her harder, decorate her skin with bites and hickies... pull her hair? She was clearly addicted to Aboi, no one could satisfy Kenji... no one but him.

The demon bit his lower lip, wincing when Kenji bit his ear and he went harder, tugging lightly at her hair.. " I love you too" Abios clone moved harder against her as well, biting into her neck to stiffle his groans as he buried his fingers into her hips. "It must not hurt that bad..."Abio whispered before he kissing her again and they both rocked harder against her body.

The demon winced when She bit him, He sounded so sexy!

She shrieked when the other went harder-

"Ahhhh! Ha- ugh-"

Her lover tugged on her hair, her body trembling even more.

" I love you too" [/Quote]

He loved hearing those words. It made him so happy. She couldn't image a world with out Aboi. The Aboi behind him, bit into her neck, digging his fingers into her hips.

"It must not hurt that bad..."[/Quote]

"I-it hurts.. AHHH! HA...AAAHHH!! N-nnm-"

Aboi hushed her yelling with a kiss, just when both boys rocked even harder against her vulnerable body. Kenji was hot to the touch, and breathless. Crying and yelling out in pleasure and pain.

"Haa,. ahhh- o-ow.. A-abo-- AHHH! Ahhh!!"

She trembled against the others chest- climaxing- and clenching harder around her boyfriends.

"Ha- I..I can't.. uhh- UGHH!"

Tears falling. But she looked beautiful... despite her tears.

Kenji cried in pleasure, pleading for Abio to stop. Like usual he does the exact opposite and persistently thrust into her until he climaxes. He bit his lip, unable to stiffle the sweet moan that escapes and he grips Kenji until he's done cumming..

Once hes done. Abio loosened his hold on hee, gasping as he tired to catch his breathe and The 2nd demon vanishes into mid air. The demon then pulls her close, hugging her and sighs softly into her hair.

Like always Aboi ignored his begging and persistently thrusted into her until he climaxes and when he did Kenji felt unbelievable pleasure

"O-..Ohhhhh~ HA...HAAAAA~"

Her head falling back, silvia slipping from her lips, because she felt too good. Once it was over Aboi loosened his hold on her, the 2nd demon vanishes into mid air.Kenji. pants, all sweaty and hot... the others juices already oozing out of both entrances.

"Ha..ha- a-aboi"

He pulls her close into a hug, making the girl melt. This was never going to get old. Kenji truly wanted to spend the rest of his life with Aboi... because the other ment everything to him.

What was next for the lovers?

Abio smiled faintly, holding the human close in his arms. "I'm drained..." He said softly, cuddling into the human. He wished he could get up and.take a shower with Kenji, but his body wasn't agreeing with him "So.." Out of no where the demon suddenly asked the most randomest and strangest question he ever asked "How does it feel... to have these?" The demon squeezed Kenji's breasts, liking how soft they were in his hands as he began to rub the humans chest.

Abio held him close.

"I'm drained..."[/Quote]

He said softly, cuddling into him. He was so warm.

"So.."[/Quote]

Kenji glanced at him, resting tierdly on his chest. Out of no where the demon suddenly asked him a strange question.

"How does it feel... to have these?"[/Quote]

His lover suddenly squeezed her breasts,

"Nn-s-sto--"

He began to rub his chest. His chest was already pretty sensitive as a boy, now that he was a girl, they were much more sentence. And... they were rather fun to play with.

"Oooh~ ha...t-that feels...g-good."

She whispered.

"L-later tonight...ha.. c-can we.. n-nuhh. G-go on a d-date.."

She asked sweetly. Touching Aboi's cheek

Abio blushed slightly, not expecting that and slowly he stopped groping her. "You humans still do that?" He asked softly, running his fingers through his unruly hair as he looked down. The demon was never good with dates, they didn't go right for him and he didn't mind taking her on one. He'd like that very much.. it s just he never knew how to act on one sometimes. And regardless of how close He was too Kenji, he'd probably do something stupid. "Where did you wanna go?" He asked her softlt, meeting her eyes this time.

Kenji lights up smiling.

"R-really?!"

Her smile grew bigger when the other asked him where she wanted to go.

"Surprise me.."

She giggled. She went to sit up but flinched in sudden pain.

"A-ah....ahhhh-"

She winces as her body begins to change. Changing from a her... to a him.

When it was over Kenji let out a sigh of relief.

"I-m back to normal! "

He checked his area to make sure he was truly a guy again. He was so happy to be back to his old self. He frowned at his boyfriend.

"I still can't believe you did that."

He muttered.

Abios eyes widen a bit in surprised as he gasped when Kenji changed and hugged the human tightly. "Kenji!" He found it a bit strange that the others hair was no longer down his back.. And then suddenly He pulls back a bit, trying not to look so happy.. "Uh huh..." The demon messed up Kenji's hair, his fingers touching at him playfully "You weren't saying that when I fucked you..." He said, tone dark with lust.

"Uh huh..." [/Quote]

Aboi quickly messed up his hair, Kenji blushed and tenses up feeling Aboi's fingers touching at him playfully.

"Ah! Aboi! "

"You weren't saying that when I fucked you..." [/Quote]

He said to him in a dark tone with lust. Kenji looked away.

"S-shut up."

He muttered, He sat up, glancing down at the other. He slowly hung his head over the others, looking down at the demon as if in a trance. His eyes always drove him so crazy... they pierced his very being every signal time. Him and Aboi were close... having sex was the closest you could ever get to a person... and they connected more than once.

"I..I really...love you..."

He whispered. Goosebumps forming on his skin.

Abio turned a bit red, his eyes averting from Kenji's "I love you too..." He said softly, his yellow eyes boring into the human as if he could see straight through him. The demon just glanced up at Kenji, feeling himself tense up a bit as he did.

Kenji was surprised by his boyfriends reaction. He was... cute. Usually the other was was hot or sexy...but right now... he was really cute. Kenji giggled for a moment.. before laughing.

"Ha..haha- HAHAHA!"

He hadn't seen the other act so.. adorable before.

When his laughing fit stopped he looked back down at his lover, and nuzzled into the others neck- relaxing against his chest. He smiled closing his eyes.

"..lets...take a nap...before...go..ing..o..ut"

He said slowly. Breathing softly as he slowly fell asleep.

Abio was a bit taken back when Kenji started suddenly laughing and he had fo bite his lip to try not to laugh himself. Kenji then nuzzles his face into the others neck, laying against his.chest and Abio smiled at him. Wrapping his arms around the other, his head lulls against Kenjis and he falls asleep.

After a few hours of sleep. Kenji woke up, yawning. It was almost 6:00 pm. He smiled being in the others grasp, it was so great to wake up next to someone.. and not be alone.

He slowly pulled away, sitting up and got out of the bed, not wanting to wake Aboi up as he sneaked into the bathroom, taking a quick hot shower.

When he was finished, he dried himself off, getting ready and dressed. He didn't really have any nice clothes- so he borrowed some of Aboi's, even if they were a little big on him. He wore a black plan V-neck shirt and black jeans. His hair hanging in his face, putting just a little bit of Cologne on. He really wanted to go on a date with the other.. it'd be his first.

Abio slowly stirred, cracking open his eyes as he groaned. He could hear soft foot steps in the room and the Smell of cologne. Getting up, he stares at his boyfriend "w-what time is it?" He asked, getting off the bed, as he scratced his head "You... look cute by the way..." He said tiredly with a hand covering his mouth. The demon then went to go take a hot shower before coming out naked while drying his hair with a towel. He then put on some clean clothes and black tennis shoes. He just wore a red shirt and some blue jeans like Kenji before using a hair dryer to dry his damp hair.

Putting the dryer down, he walks over to Kenji and grins at him. He starts tickling him and he picks him up by his waist playfully. "Ready?" He asked, whispering softly into his ear.

Kenji turned, smiling as the other woke up.

"w-what time is it?"[/Quote]

"6:47"

He watched as his boyfriend got out of bed.

"You... look cute by the way..." [/Quote]

He said tiredly. The human blushed faintly.

"T..thanks. "

His lover left the room to take his shower. Kenji Sat on the bed, waiting patiently, wondering where the other would take him. Hoping it would be so...romantic.

Kenji glanced to the bathroom door, blushing very hard seeing Aboi coming out naked. He stared at the others body. He felt so lucky to have a hot boyfriend like him. His eyes fell as the other got dressed and ready. He kept glancing at the other in the bathroom as he dried his hair... He was so...attractive! It wasn't fair... Putting the dryer down, he walked over to Kenji, grinning. He began tickling him, picking him up by his waist playfully. Kenji laughed, squirming in the others arms.

"Hahah- a-abo- hahaha.. s-stop"

"Ready?"[/Quote]

He whispered softly into his ear. Kenji blushed once more.

"Y-yes,"

He took the other hand.. holding it tightly. He smiled, looking very excited.

Abio took his boyfriends hand, holding it tightly. He then smiled at Kenji before kissing him softly on the cheek. "Ok, let's go.." Abio said, putting his hand in his pocket, and making sure his wallet was in there... They then go down stairs and out the door together. After They get into the car, Abio brings Kenji to a lit up fair with people walking around, loitering with each other and screaming on the rides. "Is this okay?" He asked, starting to suddenly wonder if going.to the fair was really a date.." I don't mind going somewhere else..." He said with a smirk after parking the car. Abio leaned over, bit the others ear, and licked it with his tongue. "I wanna do whatever you want.."

Aboi held his hand back, kissing his cheek softly

"Ok, let's go.." [/Quote]

Kenji nodded, following the other down the stairs and into the car. During the car ride.. they talk.. about anything... getting even closer.. it was nice just to.. talk.

Abio brings Kenji to a lit up fair. His eyes widened.

"A...a fair?.."

"Is this okay?... I don't mind going somewhere else..." [/Quote]

"I...I j--"

He gasped as the other leaned over and bit his ear, before licking it with his warm and wet tongue. Kenji shyly blushed- quickly covering his ear to protect it from his lover.

"A-Aboi"

"I wanna do whatever you want.."[/Quote]

"I-I've never been to a fair...but...I.. I want to go.. with you.."

He leaned over and kissed his cheek, if he was going to tease him.. then it was only fair to do the same...He hurried out of the car. His face Lighting up, seeing all the amazing rides.

"Lets go!! "

He practically ran to the entrance, like an excited child.

"You seriously haven't been to the fair..?" Abio laughed a bit, following after his hyper boyfriend and he paid for both their tickets incase Kenji wanted to get on any rides. The demon then drapped his arm over Kenji shoulder, pulling him into a hug as they walked and looked around. He wasn't sure what Kenji wanted to do yet, so he just held him close.

"You seriously haven't been to the fair..?"[/Quote]

Kenji shook his head.

"I never really.. has the money to go."

The demon drapped his arm over Kenji's shoulder, making him happy, as they walked. He noticed a view people looking at them but.. he tried to ignore it. Kenji stopped at a ride, staring at it, but hesitating to get on.

"..H-Hey Aboi..will you ride that with me?"

He pointed to the inside down ride, that flipped people like rag dolls.

"Sure.." Abio grabs the humans Hand, actually surprised he chooses a ride like that. And they wait in line like the rest, and the demon just hugs Kenji the whole while until they get on the ride. And when they do, it flips and spins you upside down countless times.

It felt... a little strange being out in public with Aboi. Since they were never out in public together. Kenji was struggling a little to ignore other people's looks.. a lot of them.. looked disgusted. He bit his lip as the other held him close. Aboi didn't care about what others thought, and he didn't even knowledge the ugly looks people were giving them. Kenji wished he was like Aboi..He was just... so cool... He didn't care.. he wasn't ashamed of being with him. Like... Kenji was sometimes with him.

Once he and Aboi were on the ride and safety secured. Kenji gripped the others hand with his shaky one, he looked a little scared. As he used his other hand to hold on to the bar in front of them.

When the ride started to flip and spin him, He screamed. More of fear.. then excitement, but as Kenji got use to it, he started liking it. He started laughing! Smiling!

For some reason... having Aboi near always cheered him up.

"That was so fun! Lets do it again!!"

He shrieked happily. Getting off the ride with a lot of energy.

"Ooo! Look at that one! Lets do that one too!"

Kenji... was like a small child in a candy store.. so happy, so energetic...so...free.

Abio felt a bit hyper himself from the ride and he glanced at Kenji to grin at him. "Dude, you scream like a girl..." He teased, playfully pushing the human a bit before waiting in line to get on the same ride. Ans Abio hugged the human again .