Whispers Of The Heart ( Vibranteyes & Sosuke0549)

Sosuke0549

"Wait.. time out'' [/Quote]

Kenji jumped hearing a voice came from above,

He looked up seeing Abio hanging upside down like a vampire and he hissed at him with red eyes. Kenji shuttered.

"A...aboi..."

" I forget something.."[/Quote]

The lights went out, making it pitch dark, fear striking the humans body, Kenji gasped, being grabbed by his wrist, and it was pinned behind his back.

"A-ah- Abi--"

Kenji shutters feeling his boyfriend lick down his neck , sucking at his flesh.

"Uhh- ha. "

Kenji tenses, feeling Aboi push his upper body against the back of the couch, squatting to lick a his bruises.

"N-nnugh.. ha..haa~"

"Alright.." [/Quote]

His boyfriend cheated! He pushed two fingers deeply inside him, hitting his prostate.

Kenji shrieked, his lips quivering as he felt his body getting hot. Getting horny.

Aboi suddenly squeezes his behind, making him jump and he became upset once he vanished.

Kenji couldn't feel the others body heat or hear his breathing. He was gone...

"2 left.." [/Quote]

A voice filled the room with Abio nowhere in sight, and the lights flicked back on.

Kenji panted, grabbing the couch, trying to regain his composer.

"A-a..Aboi! You cheater! "

Why'd he have to stop! He wanted Aboi touching him again!

Kenji bit his lip as he hesitantly walked into the kitchen, checking under the table and looking up at the ceiling.

"A-aboi??"

He said the others name with a hint of fear. Scared he'd surprise him again. .

• Replies 649
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sosuke0549

• Vibranteyes

Abio yawned, literally sitting on top of the frigde while his boyfriend looked under the table,, "Come on... Kenji," The demon's tone was light and playful as he smirked at the human. Appearing behind him in the blink of an eye, he quickly wacks him in the head with a small pillow and pushes him slightly, "Can't do something so simple?" The demon said, pretending to sound like he underestimated him and vanished to stand across the living room. "I am hungry, so.." He taps his fingers against his lips "I think.. I'm gonna tear up the bunny instead.. what do you think?" He asked, grinning perversly.

Kenji jumped again, hearing Aboi's voice, He turned finding his boyfriend. literally sitting on top of the fridge.

"Come on... Kenji,"[/Quote]

His tone playful as he smirked. Kenji frowned.

"A-Aboi! "

The other surprised him, coming behind him and whacking him in the head with a small pillow. He stumbles forward as the other pushed him.

"Can't do something so simple?"[/Quote]

Kenji glared at him.

"You jerk! Your cheating! "

He vanished, and appeared across the living room floor.

"I am hungry, so.."[/Quote]

He taps his fingers against his lips.

"I think.. I'm gonna tear up the bunny instead.. what do you think?"[/Quote]

Kenji's eyes widened.

"No! Aboi Please don't hurt it!"

He hurried after the other, coming into the living room.

"Aboi- You can't use your powers! That's so unfair! "

He quickly grabbed the others hand and pushes Aboi against the wall.

He just had to top Aboi to win.. right?

Kenji stands on his tippy toes and forces his lips on the demons ... pushing his tongue down the others throat, hoping he couldn't resist him.

To the demon's surprise he was shoved against the wall, with a forced kiss planted on his lips. Abio's eyes widen slightly, feeling his lips being parted and whined softly into the other's mouth. he melts into the kiss, wrapping his arms around Kenji's waist, and changes their postions. Abio lowered his head and nipped and sucked at Kenji's neck, trying to leave a another bruise that'll last for weeks. "..Im still.. gonna make you lose," The demon breaths out against his neck and licks the palm of his hand before sliding his fingers in Kenji's pants. He rubs and firmly tugs at him. "..Drink this," A small purple vial appears in Abio's hand and he pops the cap before giving it to the human with a grin.

Just for a moment he thought he had succeeded, feeling Aboi melt against his lips. But of course He couldn't win against him. Aboi wraps his arms around Kenji's waist, and suddenly flipped there positions. Now he was pinned to the wall. His lover lowered his head and nipped and sucked at his neck , leaving a bruise.

"H..haa- ha.. ah!"

"..Im still.. gonna make you lose,"[/Quote]

He breaths on his neck, making him shiver. He watches as the other licks the palm of his hand before sliding his fingers in his pants. Kenji gasped, his head falling back a little as he groaned.

"Ooh~ ha..ha. haahhh-"

About rubs him their tugging at his length. Kenji grips the others shirt, nuzzling into his body as he was touched by the demons magic fingers. It felt.. so good!

"..Drink this,"[/Quote]

A small purple vial appears in Abio's hand and he pops the cap. Kenji hesitated, He gave it to him grinning.

"W-What will it...d-do.."

He panted looking at the vile.

"W-Will I get to..k-keep the bunny? "

His voice quivers.

"W..will you... t-touch me..if I...d-drink it. "

He whispers, horny for Aboi.

"You'll see.." Abio kisses Kenji before stepping back slightly as he removed his fingers to lick at them and liked the fact the he knew something about that potion that Kenji did not. "Oh.. yeah, you can keep the bunny.." The demon said with a smirk as his boyfriend stuttered, " I wasn't gonna kill him in the first place..'' He hands the small animal to the human, "And yeah, I'll touch you.." he stares at Kenji with a evil smirk on his lips and waits for him to drink the potion.

"You'll see.." [/Quote]

Abio kisses him before stepping back And removing his fingers to lick again. Kenji winced when he stopped, already growing hard.

"A-Aboi"

"Oh.. yeah, you can keep the bunny.. I wasn't gonna kill him in the first place..''[/Quote]

Kenji frowns at him.

"Y...your so mean to me"

He muttered. He hands him the small animal and Kenji gently takes it. Finding it adorable.

"And yeah, I'll touch you.."[/Quote]

He stares at him with a evil smirk on his lips and waits for him to drink the vile. Kenji bites his lip, cradling the bunny for a moment, before setting it on the couch. And with no more hesitation- he quickly drank the vile wait for it to affect him. He wanted Aboi at the moment, and now that the stupid game was over, He craved the demon more.

Abio looks at Kenji in slight disbelief as he downed the entire potion, and his grin slowly widened. He couldn't believe the human actually drunk it. He didn't think he would actually do it.. And he now wonders if Kenji might kill him now. The demon bites his lower lip, watching purple sparkling dust plaster the human's entire body and he steps back more. once The glitter subsides, The temporary potion basically makes Kenji's gender change- he has feminine features, curves, female body parts, and long brown hair that extends down his back. The demon stares silently, waiting for Kenji's reaction and his lips twitch a bit because the brunnette wasn't wearing a shirt.

Abio seemed surprised when He took the potion, which made Kenji worry. His boyfriends grin slowly widened and Kenji's body is suddenly engulfed with purple sparkling dust, plastering against his body. He closes his eyes, until the glitter subsides. He felt... different.

When Kenji opened his eyes He discovered that he had a feminine body, features, curves, and long brown hair that extends down his back... With out any warning, he screams.

"ABBBBIIOOOO!!! You ass!! What'd you do to me!!"

He looked down at his body, scared to peek in his pants, his eyes widened when he sees that his man hood is missing.

"I-I'm a girl... YOU MADE ME INTO A GIRL!!"

He screamed again, panicking. He covered his boobs with his hands embarrassed, scared, freaking out, and pissed.

"STOP STARING YOU PERVERT! You tricked me!! Change me back!!"

His long brown hair bouncing and hiding parts of his face. Was he stuck like this? Was Aboi going to touch him like this?!! Was he crazy?!!

Then again... He suddenly remembered Hannah, And how she looked when he discovered her in Aboi's closest...would he do that to him...?

Suddenly.. Kenji wanted to experience what she did... what was it like to have sex as a girl? And.. could he wear a sexy lingerie??

Kenji quickly shook his head, trying not to get distracted by his thoughts and trying to focus on being mad at Aboi.

"You jerk! Frist you lie and then you cheat and then you tease me! And now you turned me into a girl! "

The more He thought about being a girl. The less angry he became... Would Aboi be different in bed Now that his gender was different?

"I'm.. m-mad at you. "

He muttered. Starting to blush at his horny thoughts.

"S-stupid! "

Kenji... was now an adorable shy and cute girl. He still held his chest, embarrassed to let Aboi see them... and yet.. what would it feel like to have Aboi lick them...bit them....squeeze them? What would it feel like... to be dominated by Aboi...as a girl?

Abio flinches, eyes going wide when the other suddenly screamed at the top of his lungs. Kenji exploded in anger without warning, looking so very pissed and his anger set off like a violent volcano. He's freaking out, cursing and calling Abio names as he covers himself and demands for Abio to change him back. But the only thing the demon does is ..actually try not to burst out laughing the entire time at Kenji as he doubles over and falls on his knees. His face is beat red as he miserably bits his lower lip, loving the way Kenji had just reacted.

The human then seems to space out a bit, not yelling anymore. Abio glances up to see why.. he was actually waiting for the boy to kill him.. but fortunately it never happened. A blush forms on Kenji's face as he stutters while telling Abio he's mad at him and that he's stupid while holding his chest.

The demon feels arousal grow in his gut at how adorable Kenji actually looks right now and he stares with hazy eyes, breathing slightly as he rises from his knees, "Oh.. Really?" The demon grins with narrowed eyes as he approaches the stutterng Kenji.. Abio is adoring how easily embarressed Kenji looks right now, and knew he didn't liked being exposed for anything, even when him and Kenji were'the same gender. Abio grabs Kenji's forearms, pinning each of them on the side of his head and glances down at the human's chest- they were the perfect size, not too big nor too small. A c-cup size, and he smiled at them, admiring Kenji's pink, perky nipples.

Kenji couldn't help but glare at the other as he laughed at him.

"Stop it!!"

He doubles over falling to his knees, his face red.

Come to think of it.. Kenji has never seen the other laugh so hard... He looked... rather cute ... but he wasn't going to be swayed. Not right now... not when he was a girl!

"S-stop laughing you jerk!"

Aboi stares at him, making Kenji look to the floor. The demon stands.

"Oh.. Really?"[/Quote]

He grins with narrowed eyes and approaches him. Kenji tensed and took a step back, as if he could get away.

"D-don't come near me! Y-you stupi- ahh--"

His lover grabs his forearms, he jumps scared as the boy pinned each arm on the side of his head, Kenji shuts his eyes tight- his head turned away from the other. as he curled his trembling hands into lose fists. He knew Aboi was staring at his chest, he felt a strange sensation in his pants.

"S...stop...s-staring"

His voice shaky to just be in Aboi's presence.

He tried to move his hands so he could hide his new breasts but Aboi held him firmly.

The demon stares at Kenji's face,faintly blushing as his pupils widen a bit from discerning something. The human looks more attractive as a girl and quite beautiful, and Abio can't help but constantly stare and blink at him. If he went out in public there would probably be a lot of people that would want to date, touch or envy him.. After a moment, Silently Abio picks Kenji up, carrying him carefully in his arms and takes him upstairs to his room. There he sits him on the bed, motioning him on the upper part of the mattress, towards the head board, and bounds his wrist in firm a rope that he gets from his dresser and ties it to the bed post. Abio sits very close to Kenji on the bed, firmly gazing at him and begins squeezing, rubbing his sides as he leans in to press his lips to his, giving him a lingering heartfelt kiss. Pulling back a bit, he brushes his nose against Kenji's cheek, peppering kisses a long his jaw, to his ear and then lowers his head to suck harshly at the bruise on Kenji's neck. While doing this he starts to pull of Kenji's pants, wanting to see how much Kenji truly despised being a girl as much as he said he did.

Aboi suddenly and silently picked him up, carrying his slim but now curvy body. Kenji blushed, glancing up at him. He was so strong..it wasn't fair.

His boyfriend takes him upstairs back to Aboi's bedroom. Setting him on the bed And motioning him on the upper part of the mattress, near the head board.

"A-aboi--"

He bit his lip as the boy took his wrists and bound them with a firm rope, tying up his hands to the bed post.

Kenji could no longer hide his breasts. He shyly looked at Aboi- who drew closer, firmly gazing and him and squeezing/ rubbing his side's. The girl shutters, weakly staring back at Aboi, moaning softly when his boyfriend gave him a lingering heartfelt kiss.

Pulling back a bit, Aboi brushes his nose against Kenji's cheek, peppering kisses a long his jaw, to his ear and then lowers his head to suck harshly at the bruise on his neck. The girl pants. Turning her head so Aboi to could have more accesses.

Kenji flinched feeling Aboi start to pull at his pants. A wave of fear and desire sweeps threw him. His eyes clouded with his raging hormones.

"A-Aboi..~"

He whispered the others name. Was this how Hannah felt? Was this how horny she was?

Aboi was treating him gently, his actions slow and precise. It was driving him crazy! His body wanting more of Aboi's slow lingering touch.

Kenji's flinches, his eyes becoming clouded and looking hazy as Abio focuses his attention on her pants. Abio peels away Kenji's pants, taking them off and sees a soaked spot on her boxers that made it look like she had just peed on herself. Abio runs his fingers a long the wet area, touching Kenji sightly before removing the spoiled undergarments, and finding it very different that he's seeing a girl's nether regions instead of Kenji's usual manhood. Its kind of weird to look at.. yet arousing to him at the same time and he spreads Kenji's legs, seeing a clear like substance dripping from down her thighs. He leans down, trails his tongue against the outer area of Kenji's lower half and sucks gently, flicking his tongue.

Abio peels off Kenji's pants, And the human hesitantly watches him, taking in a breath when Abio ran his fingers in between his legs, touching him a little, before removing his undergarment. ,

"A-Aboi w..wait I...haa--

His boyfriend spreads his legs and leans down, trailing his tongue against his outer area of Kenji's lower half sucking him gently.

"Ha- n..huh... "

He flicks his tongue, causing Kenji to flinch.

His eyes widened as he tugged on his restrains. "Haa- ha..HAA!"

The boy panted, her voice trembling along with her legs. Kenji was once again naked... but as a girl...

His long hair stuck to her body- trying to pull away as if he didn't like it. It was weird.. having sex as a girl... so weird! And yet even tho it was different it felt amazingly good!

Kenji tried to pull away, acting like he wasn't enjoying this as he tugged on his restraints to no avail. It was actually a turn on for the demon, and he sucked harder, feeling Kenji squirm beneath him and he licks her some, dipping his tongue inside of her before motioning upward and meeting her lips. He kisses her long and hard with a faint moan, and squeezes the human's chest, groping her, and plays with the two small nubs on her chest.

Aboi sucked on him harder, Kenji moans louder, squirming underneath the demon.

But Aboi continues to lick her, dipping his tongue inside of her. Kenji gasped, shirking softly.

"Ahh- haa- ha....nnuhh~ "

His boyfriend hushed him, by kissing her lips

long and hard. Kenji flinched once again, feeling Aboi squeezes her chest, groping her, and playing with her nipples.

"Ohh~ ha...ha- a-ab. Ha- io... ahh~"

She looks into the others eyes, horny and breathless. Her heart racing. He liked this... he now knew what Hannah wanted Aboi so badly... he was so good in bed.

Abio freezes a bit, his breath hitching when they make eye contact. Kenji's breathless with arousal evident in her eyes. And Abio feels this burning sensation brewing in his stomach, that makes him want to pin the other against the matress and take her. The demon unloosens the rope, pins Kenji below him and stares at her body, growing excited below the waist just from gazing. he suddenly realizes Kenji is a bit shorter than usual and he has to move a bit lower just to be at eye level with the girl.

Abio brushes his forehead against Kenji's, kissing him lazily at first with his eyes closed before parting her lips, and making the kiss more fervent. his fingers brush down her body and stop in between her legs. fingers cold and wet as he rubs. The demon then Pulls away from the kiss to nip at Kenji's chest, sucking and biting as he easily slides one digit inside of Kenji. Feeling it slick instantly as he fingers him.

Kenji winces as Abio unloosens the rope, And pins his frail and sensitive body below him.

She couldn't help but stare... stare up at the very man he loved and the very demon who took him by surprise and stoal not only his heart but body, mind, and soul. Kenji couldn't help but feel flustered being so vulnerable and naked in front of Aboi. He saw it all...and still loved him.

There now at eye level.. and Kenji could feel his racing heart skip a beat. Her body being taken over by goosebumps. Just staring in Aboi's eyes made the Human feel like the other was peering his very soul. It wasn't fair...

At that very moment Kenji realized he was addicted. It didn't matter how mad he got at Aboi. No matter how scared he was of him.. or weather he was a boy or girl. He'd keep coming back... There was no way he'd escape. Not from Aboi.

The demon brushes his forehead against hers, and kisses him, now that Kenji's hands were free- she cupped the others face, kissing him with such desire.

Kenji's lips tremble as Aboi parted away, Aboi's fingers brush down his body, making him shutter, and they stop in between her legs.

"Ha- a-aboi- w-wai--"

His cold and wet fingers rub her, making her even more wet and aroused. Kenji grips the others shoulders.

"Ooh- haa.. unnhh~"

The demon then Pulls away from a kiss that hushed him and nips at her chest, sucking and biting. The human shrieks tugging on her boyfriends hair And her eyes widen feeling Aboi slip a finger inside of her. She inhaled suddenly, trembling madly. The sounds she made were extremely arousing, squirming underneath Aboi. It hurt when he moved his finger. Since no one ever touched her there. She was a shy, trembling, adorable virgin.

"N-not.. ha- ah..t-there... a...abo- oooohh~ h..hurts.. ahh! "

And yet it felt so good, but all of this was new to Kenji. And it Scared him. He couldn't control himself. And kept having orgasms left and right as Aboi did everything to him.

Now that Kenji was a girl.. He could go and last much longer during sex.

Poor boy... he knew Aboi was passionate and rather fierce in bed.

Regardless if it hurt or not, the demon didn't stop. He proceeded into pushing one of his fingers inside of Kenji, urging to hear more of the erotic sounds she made and reveled in how she pleaded for him to stop as her body quivered. Abio adds another finger, thrusting a bit faster inside of her, and grins at how much she squrims and moans. "Aww.. does it really hurt that bad?" He teased, adding another digit inside as he thrust harder. fingers pushing in and out, widening, and flexing as he played with Kenji's inside.

His other hand occupies with Kenji's hair, pulling her head against the mattress so he can kiss her down her neck. his lips latch around the area where her neck meets her collarbone and he sucks harshly, licking at her skin as he penetrates her insides. Abio's fingers push incredibly deep- like half of his hand is inside Kenji, and he hits her G-stop relentlesly "Don't come.. or I'll be less gentle," He already wasn't being that gentle.. and was sorta acting like a jerk.

Aboi didn't stop, not even when Kenji begged him. He continued to finger him adding a second finger, thrusting a bit faster inside of her.

"Ahh! O-ow-- a-Ab.. haa! Ha. Ha. Ah!"

"Aww.. does it really hurt that bad?"[/Quote]

He teased him. Kenji's eyes began to water.

"Y-yes. AHH!"

Her lover added a third finger, thrust harder. She winced, as Aboi's fingers pushed in and out, widening, her entrance. She shrieks when the demon took her hair- and forced her to reveal her neck.

Aboi kissed him down his neck, his lips latching around the area where her neck meets her collarbone and he sucks harshly, on her delicate pail skin, leaving his mark on her, while his fingers teased her. Kenji would never tell Aboi.. but he loved the marks and hickies he gave him, it reminded the human who he belonged to.

Abio's fingers push incredibly deep, half of the demons hand was inside her.

Kenji is crying now.

Tho He was interested in finding out what sex felt like as a girl.. He was still scared and pretty much a virgin in that form And Aboi was being so... rough with him. The demon suddenly hits her G-stop relentlesly, making her gasp, and grip the sheets.

"Ahh! S-stop.. a-Aboi p..please ha.. i-I'm.. I'm.. s-scared.. haa- n-nughhh- "

"Don't come.. or I'll be less gentle,"[/Quote]

He wasn't even being gentle! He was acting like a jerk! Kenji reached in between his legs and tried to stop Aboi's hand. As if he could pull the demons fingers out.

"T-take it out.. a-Abi.. AHH! Ha.. p-please--"

She cry's softly. The least the demon could do was be more gentle.

"N,..n-No...no.. m-more.. s..s-stop. Ha.."

Her nude body glistening in the moon light. Her tears sparkling, her voice shaky and trembling along with her wet body. Her chest covered in Aboi's red hickies. How could Aboi stop? Not when Kenji looked like she did..the human just have to bare with Aboi and take whatever he gave him. Because she looked WAY too good to stop.

The demon eventually stops, his eyes light up a bit at how appealing Kenji's body looks in the moonlight and his cheeks are dusted red. His hand then slowly eases its grip on his girlfriend's hair, as well as his other hand moving away from in between Kenji's legs. and he leans down to kiss her passionately, closing his eyes and holding her close to him as They kiss for a few minutes.

Once they stop kissing, he pulls away, opening his eyes to stare down at Kenji.. and then moves to get up and retreive a bottle to use on himself and slick his fingers to enter Kenji again.. Once he's done, he pushes her thighs up to her chest, and slowly starts to push himself inside of her. Panting and, biting his lower lip as he firmly places his hands on the mattress while sinking into her"..Be a good girl, and hold my hand" He whispered, propping himself on his elbows, grasping Kenji's hand into his, and he uses his other hand to slide in between them to rub Kenji. He tried to ease some of the pain and stinging his girlfriend felt as he touched her, and he kissed her deeply, softly moaning in her mouth as he moved inside of her with their bodies pressed together.

The demon eventually stops, his hands losing their hold on her and moving away from in between Kenji's legs. The human trembled, And her eyes still wept salty tears as Aboi leaned down to kiss her passionately. Kenji's tense body loosened up, relaxing into the kiss. Aboi made him feel better, And less scared as he held her close to him, making out for a few minutes.

When there lips finally parted Kenji was breathless, wincing as he tried to get another kiss but the other pulled away, staring down at her for a moment before leaving the bed. Kenji watches- slowly sitting up.

"A-Aboi"

The demon returns with a bottle that he used on himself, slicking his fingers and entering her again. Kenji gasped- laying back down on the bed.

"Ha-haaa! Uuggghhhh-"

When Aboi finishes teasing her, He pushes Kenji's thighs up to her chest, and slowly starts to push himself in. Kenji groans- her head falling back as she gripped the sheets below her. Aboi firmly places his hands on the mattress sinking into her.

They were making love.

"Ah! Ha....ha.ha."

"..Be a good girl, and hold my hand" [/Quote]

He whispered, propping himself on his elbows. Kenji looks up at him, blushing and sweating.

"..y..yes-"

Aboi takes his hand and holds it while his other hand slides in between them to rub Kenji. She shut her eyes moaning loudly and arching her back. Her free hand gripping the others hair.

Aboi hushed her shirking with a deep kiss, and the two moaned into each other's mouths. She willingly opened her legs wider, wrapping them around Aboi's slim body.

"H...h-arder.. o-ohh~ ha..haa"

She squirmed.

"M..more.. ha...n-nuhh--"

Abio bit his lip, burying his face into Kenji's neck, and felt immensely aroused from the cute sounds she made and how in her needy voice she asked him for more. He props himself on his hands to look down at kenji with half lidded eyes, instantly feeling his heart being squeezed, his breathing stopping and he has to close his eyes from suddenly feeling hes unable to look at her.

He knows that he loves her.. and unfortunately way too much... he still can't believe how hard he fell for her. They weren't even suppose to be together, and he knew that before he first kissed Kenji but right now he rather be in denial than ever think about that.. and Like usual, He had the sudden urge to ravish her body in the start of intimacy, not intentionally- but because everytime they did this he could barely control himself.. the human was so addicting. And he didn't know what it was that made him love Kenji so dearly- or how he made him become so crazy about him.. but he knew he never wanted to leave him.

Sighing, he tries not to think about ever losing her or the way Kenji looks away sometimes when he truly knows that deep down inside they can't be together.. He wants to spends the rest of his life with her and he bites his lower lip until his teeth breaks the skin, refusing to let a whimper escape his throat. he hated himself for wanting to cry at a time like this, for becoming upset over this and for almost making himself emotional infront of Kenji. Abio stops contemplating and procceeded in pressing his hips against the others, going harder as he slid along pleasurable nerves inside of his girlfriend, and felt nothing but Sheer pleasure mixed with heat wash over him entirely. He quivers, breathing heavily through his nose as he tried to focus on cumming

He then leans down to kiss her ear as well as her jaw and finally presses his lips to her chin. He was about to tell her he loved her- but instead remain quiet, steadying himself on his hands as he closed his eyes, and he started going rougher, skin flushing from a blush spreading down from his neck down and to the rest of his body.

The other barried his face into her neck, making Kenji Shutter. The demon couldn't help but look at her. His eyes like daggers. The human looks up at Aboi. And something had changed. He seemed ... bothered. Kenji reaches up and touches the boys face, cupping his cheeks oh-so-gently, his warmth flowing into the demon.

"A-aboi?... w.what...i-is it.. ha..ha"

Her finger tips rub his eyes- feeling they were slightly wet... was he going yo cry? It was rare for his lover to get emotional.

"...a- Aboi..Wh--"

Aboi suddenly presses his hips against his, going harder as he slid along pleasurable nerves inside the girl. Kenji grabs the others hair, pulling hard and shirking, as she climaxes over and over. Aboi then leans down to kiss her ear, moving to her jaw and finally her lips. The entire time she was whimpering wanting another kiss... another thrust... another lick.

He started going rougher, And Kenji knowest the others skin flushing from a blush spreading down from his neck down and to the rest of his body. God he looked so sexy. Kenji didn't understand how another person could be so... in love with him.

Kenji forces another kiss- smashing her lips against his. Wanting the other to cum inside her.

"Ohh- haaa-AH!!..ha..ggaahh- AHH!"

She cry's against the boys lips.

"..A-ab-ha..l..l-lov- yu-.. ha..ughh l..love ou- ohhh~"

She presents her body harder against his, panting like a dog in heat.