Whispers Of The Heart ( Vibranteyes & Sosuke0549)

Sosuke0549

His chest rapidly rose and fell as his breathing started to hitch and cut off while he rocked his hips faster'. He pants down Kenji's neck, trembling in pleasure and gripped her hands tightly as he feels himself coming closer to cumming. As he's getting closer to cumming, soft noises escape his lips and his eyebrows drew together until his body convulses and he finally climaxrs with a loud groan.Once he's finished, he feels absolutely drained, sweaty and sticky as he's coming down from his high.

Abio panted softly, carefully leveraging himself on his hands and began to move off top of her, causing some of the warm fluid to leak from Kenji's entrance, and onto the mattress. The demon rolls onto his back, and glances at Kenji with sleepy eyes before passing out.

• Replies 649
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sosuke0549

• Vibranteyes

Aboi was breathing hard like him, rocking his hips faster, panting down his neck And gripping his hands tightly. Kenji whimpered like a puppy. Her boyfriend finally climaxes inside of her with a loud groan, Kenji shrieked, his head falling back in utter pleasure. The two sweaty and sticky. Aboi removed himself from her,His fluid slightly leaking out of her and on to the mattress but Kenji didn't care. He felt unbelelievealy good right now. The demon rolls onto his back, glancing at her, before passing out. Kenji turns on her side, knowing she'd feel sore in the morning. She nuzzled into the others body, kissing his cheek.

"I.. I love you...Aboi...Y-Your...Your the best thing that's ...ever h-happened to me.."

He laid against the others chest closing his eyes and she fell asleep.

The next day, the demon stirred at around 8 am, slowly opening his eyes and feeling a warm body cuddled up next to him. Quietly he stares at her , watching her slowly breath while she slept; it was actually quite comforting to watch and he sighed softly before draping his arm around her and falling back to sleep. He pulled her close to him while he slept, feeling nothing but her body heat as he faintly smiled.

Kenji stirred, slowly opening her eyes and feeling so warm and protected. She tried to pull away and sit up,but Aboi kept her close and she was VERY sore!

"A-aboi"

She softly said the others name. Touching his cheek and lightly kissing his lips.

"Morning.."

She whispered- her long hair all tangled and hanging in her face.

Kenji wondered how long he'd be stuck being a girl. Hopefully not forever. But he had to admit... sex as a girl... was great.

"A-Aboi..I love you...even when your mean to me"

She smiled softly kissing his lips again.

(Hey, you can be a girl for as long as you want or you can turn into a guy, I don't care, k? xD)

Abio opened his eyes, feeling Kenji press his lip against his mouth and he yawned a bit before kissing her back. "I love you too..." He said quietly, smiling softly before moving around a bit to sit up. "Auu... do you want me to heal you? He asked softly, running his fingers through his white hair. He then smiled down at Kenji before running his fingers through her tangled hair.

Aboi woke up and greeted him with a kiss.

"I love you too..."[/Quote]

She smiled brightly hearing him say that. She got off him a little as he sat up.

"Auu... do you want me to heal you?"[/Quote]

He asked softly, running his fingers through her hair. Kenji blushed nodding.

"P-please.."

She said softly

Abio carefully pushed Kenji on her back before licking in between her legs to heal the torn flesh. He then sat up straight, "Aum.. Now since I think about it.. it's probably late, actually. we were up for a long time..." The demon sighed, " ..And that potion will only last for a day, so if you decide to go back to school.. I don't think you would be too happy if your body changed on you," The demon yawned before pulling the human into his lap, "Wanna.. take a shower together?" He asked, cradling her a bit, "And then I'll make you some, lunch? I guess.."

Abio carefully pushed Kenji on her back, the human shuttered, covering her mouth, to hide her moaning, as Aboi licked in between her legs to heal her torn flesh.

"Ahh! Hnn... nnnm...mn!"

When it was over, He sat up straight.

"Aum.. Now since I think about it.. it's probably late, actually. we were up for a long time....And that potion will only last for a day, so if you decide to go back to school.. I don't think you would be too happy if your body changed on you," [/Quote]

"I.. I wouldn't go to school.. like this. "

He muttered. Her blush grew darker as her boyfriend pulled her into his lap.

"Wanna.. take a shower together?"[/Quote]

He cradled her a little, making her feel like a princess.

"And then I'll make you some, lunch? I guess.."[/Quote]

Kenji smiles touching his cheek.

"..okay.."

She whispered. Getting close to kissing him..but doesn't to tease him.

Abio grinned at the audible noises Kenji tried to muffle with his hand, and smiles warmly at her when she touches his cheek. His eyes linger on Kenjis face, becoming lost in them, especially when she leans in close to almost kiss him but doesn't do it... Abios lips twitch slightly and he lowers his head, trailing soft kiss down her neck before lightly grazing his fangs against her collarbone, sucking at the bruise that forma.

His hand roams downward in between her thighs to touch her, rubbing Kenji hard and slow at first.. "Do you like this?" He asked in a low tone, biting at her ear. He then starts to rub her faster, pulling back a bit just to stare at her face.

The area around Aboi changed as he began to lay soft kisses down her neck. She bites her lips. Trying not to make a sound. His fangs grazed her, making her flinch, her boyfriend sucking on her soft, delicate skin.

"Unn-"

A hand reached in between her thighs, making her inhale feeling Aboi's fingers. Rubbing her hard, but slowly. Her breathing increased.

"Do you like this?" [/Quote]

He asked in a low tone, biting at her ear.

"Ah-... ha...ha"

His voice...gave her the chills... his fingers making her wet... Aboi knew he had her wrapped around his finger. He then starts to rub her faster, making Kenji close his eyes and grip on to his shoulders.

It seemed the two were sexually addicted to each other...Horny for each other's body, warmth, and desires. It seemed like one round of sex was never enough.

"A-aboi"

Being healed by Aboi ment she was practically a virgin all over again. Her nude body, pressing against the demons.

"W,..we're. Ha. .ha- d-doing it.. n-nah.. ha...ahhh!... a-again..?"

She looked at him, already hot and bothered.

"C...can I.. ha..t..tell you...w-what I..w-want"

She whispered.

Abio stops, a bit more interested in hearing what she had to say. Kenji never usually said anything like this.. And he rubs his face ribs against her shoulder, he listens carefully. "Yes..?" He asked.

- - - Updated - - -

Abio stops, a bit more interested in hearing what she had to say. Kenji never usually said anything like this.. And he rubs his face ribs against her shoulder, he listens carefully. "Yes..?" He asked.

She bites her lip, suddenly to shy to tell him. She shook her head timidly.

"N..never mind.."

Her eyes falling away. She couldn't believe the dirty thoughts she had.. or the fact she was actually going to ask Aboi to do such a thing to her. It was...too embarrassing to ask.

"I..it's was- nothing. "

She tried to pull away.

"We..were going to.. take a shower..r-right? "

"Uh uh.." Abio frowned a bit, shaking his head some as his eyebrows drew together and he pins her to the mattress, "Tell me," he said softly, his red eyes boring straight into hers.w

Kenji tensed when Aboi pinned her to the mattress, demanding that she tell him. She looked away from the other, blushing hard.

She couldn't do it! How would you even ask such a thing! Kenji was just to shy to tell Aboi.

"I-it's nothing...I..I.. just...w-wanted a kiss."

She lied. Kenji wanted the other to do him from behind while his fingers went inside her.. being touched in two different places and Yet she'd NEVER tell them that.

"C..can we...t-take a bath now? "

She said timidly.

"Nope.." He said, still pinning her down. it wasn't like Abio knew what she really wanted and instead he leans down in between her thighs, like he was going to do before... Abio latches his lips onto her, sucking softly as he slides his fingers deep inside, thrusting them in and out.

He then pulls back a bit to say "If you don't tell me.. I will use a sex toy on you, that will drive you crazy.. And not in the good way" he said before returning to what he was previously doing. Licking her harder and pushing his fingers in faster..

"Nope.."[/Quote]

Aboi suddenly leans down in between her thighs, latching his lips onto her. Her eyes widened and she gasps taken by surprise. Kenji tries to stop the demon squirming.

"Ah! W-wai--"

She groans feeling Aboi slide his fingers deep inside her, while he sucked her softly.

"Ohh- ha..ha. .AHH!"

"If you don't tell me.. I will use a sex toy on you, that will drive you crazy.. And not in the good way" [/Quote]

Kenji shoot her head, salty tears building up in her eyes as she pants harder. Her boyfriend was licking her Harder and pushing his fingers in faste making her shriek. She wanted to tell him but....was just too shy.

"Ha..n-nuuggh.. ha.. haa- n. No...p-please..a-Aboi..ha.ha!"

She begged. She tried to get away.

"N..no..- ha- no..!"

Scared the other would use the toy on her.

"..I..I. j-just want y..you ha.. Uhh-"

Abio stopped before getting off the bed to find the toy, it was a vibrator that came along with a small remote. "Your too slow.." he said to her flatly, he knew she was shy and had a hard time speaking about certain things, Which He never had a problem with. he actually thought it was kinda cute.. it's just Abio sort of enjoyed bullying and playing games with Kenji. He holds up The remote, showing The human that there's different buttons on it that adjust how fast or slow he wanted the toy the go. And if he wanted he could set it to highest level, where it would be unbearable for Kenji. "You have 3 seconds.." He says as he states at her with lazy eyes, pinning her down with his arms again.

Abio suddenly stopped getting off the bed. He was going to get it! Fear struck her body, She bit her trembling lip, quickly sitting up and closing her legs. Scared to see what the other would actually get.

It was a vibrator that came along with a small remote.

"Your too slow.."[/Quote]

He said flatly, He held up The remote, showing him the different buttons on it that adjust to how fast or slow he wanted the toy the go. Knowing Aboi he'd put it at the highest to mess with her.

"A-aboi--"

"You have 3 seconds.." [/Quote]

He stares down at her, making her uncomfortable, and pins her down again on the mattress, She found barely struggle against him. She blushed as a tear came from her adorable chocolate brown eyes. She turns her head away. Making her long hair hide her face.

She couldn't believe... she was doing this.

Aboi always knew just how to push the poor Human. She hesitantly turns, facing the sheets. Clenching them with trembling fingers as she sniffles. Her behind revealed to the other.

"..d-do m..me.. h-here"

Her voice shaky and soft. She took the others free hand and brought it to the other entrance in between her legs.

"A-and..t..touch me...h-...here"

She whispered. Hiding her embarrassed expression. Finally giving the demon what he wanted...the truth.

Abio blushed slightly, and he pulled back a bit after feeling really aroused from how Kenji said that. He bits his lip, positions a few fingers in between her legs and a couple in the back. "Was that so bad?" He teased, glancing up at her as he fingers and licks her

Kenji tenses feeling the others fingers and hearing him tease her. It was that bad! He forced her to tell him!

"Ahh-"

She bites down on her lip, feeling Aboi fingers. Kenji trembled a little, nuzzling into her pillow,muffling her sounds of pleasure. She closed her eyes, feeling so good And flinched when Aboi licked her.

Kenji tenses, and he feels her shake as she turns away to try ans muffle her sounds.

Abio smirks a bit and licks Kenji faster, pushing his fingers inside her deeper "I'm bounding your wrist next time..." He said before licking the human again and thrusting his fingers faster.

Abio licks her fast, forcing his fingers deeper inside her.

"Ahh! Ha.. a-aboi--"

"I'm bounding your wrist next time..."[/Quote]

She winced, shaking her head. It was...kind of nice that Aboi couldn't see her face. She was always so embarrassed. And he saw everything about the human... he knew everything about him. They were so close it scared him.

Kenji's entrances clench down on the demons fingers, her female entrance was extremely wet. She shrieked a little feeling Aboi lick her again and thrust his fingers faster inside her. It was driving her crazy with pleasure. If only the other could do her front and back at the same time. That would be Kenji's ultimate fantasy as a girl.

Abio removed his fingers, and grinned slightly as he sat back and stared at the human. "Do you want me to make another me?" He asked as he started rubbing Kenji between her thighs with his wet and cold fingers.

Abio removed his fingers, making Kenji pant, and relax a little. Thinking the other was giving him a break. He could feel Aboi's eyes staring at her back and body.

"Do you want me to make another me?"[/Quote]

Kenji's eyes widened slightly. Was he.. reading her thoughts? Or did he just know Kenji all to well...and... could he actually do that?

"I..n-no I..i-it's oka--ahh! "

She lied.

"Ha..w-wait.. a-ab- ahh!"

He started rubbing her again, attacking her weak spot between her thighs with his wet and cold fingers. Making her shiver and squirm. She weakly reached down with her hand and stopped her boyfriends fingers. She kept climaxing with just Aboi's fingers, and wanted a little break.

"N..no more.."

She begged. It was starting to hurt.