Whispers Of The Heart ( Vibranteyes & Sosuke0549)

Sosuke0549

"I see... but it's ashame that she won't know you did it,"[/Quote]

He hugged him tightly. Kenji shook his head.

"...she'll want to know.. how I got the money..."

He mutters, watching Aboi go get him a letter and pen, along with a text book to write on. Kenji gave the other a small smile.

"Thanks.."

Aboi Sat back down of the bed, staring at him. He started writing, trying to ignore the demons intense eyes.

"I love how sweet and nice you are," [/Quote]

He said, rubbing His head. Kenji blushed.

"S-stop- your distracting me!"

He complained, going back to writing. A few minutes later he finished and put the letter and check into a envelope, licking it shut.

"...there. "

He handed it to Aboi.

"Please...make sure she gets it."

• Replies 649
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sosuke0549

• Vibranteyes

Abio laughs a bit the other getting a bit irritated- And when the human hands him the letter. Abio takes it before kissing the other on the lips. The demon then rubs the brunnette's head again, pinching his cheeks playfully, "I'll be back.. if you're hungry, there's snacks down stairs." The demon said before leaving to go to the orphanage, there he turns invisble before going in the building and placing the envelope on her bed. He would have just slipped it under the door, but he was worried about one of the kids toying with it-and ruining it.

Once the task was done. Abio goes back home, opening the door to go back near his boyfriend

Kenji is caught off guard when Abio kisses his lips after taking his letter. The human felt chills go down his spine. It was such a quick kiss... But it lingered on his soft pink lips. Aboi rubs his head, and playfully pinched his cheeks. The human frowned slightly.

"I'll be back.. if you're hungry, there's snacks down stairs." [/Quote]

Kenji nodded, watching the other leave.

Kenji headed down stairs and into the kitchen, looking for something sweet to eat. He stuck his head in the fridge, finding a box of chocolate strawberries in the back. He lit up and grabbed it, hurrying over to the couch to eat.

When his boyfriend returned He smiled, flipping threw the tv channels and eating his strawberries.

"Welcome h-home"

He blushed a little, feeling like a house wife.

"D-did my mom... get it? "

"I manage to put it on her bed..." He said with a soft smile before sitting on the couch, and scrolling through his phone. "I see you found the chocolates I bought you.." He said with a grin, finding it adorable how Kenji got chocolate smeared all over his face. Abio then leans his head back, blinking at the T.V. "I'm going to buy you a phone soon, just so you know. But for now.. I really need to get you some clothes" Abio said with frown as he stares at the other before playfully taking the others candy but it's not like he could eat it anyway.

Kenji looked at the other.

"A phone? B-but they cost a lot of money and I can't have you buy me clothes. "

Kenji needed new clothes. Always wearing torn, faded, warn out clothes. It was easy to see why he was bullied for his attire and Kenji didn't have 200-300 dollars to spend on Nice phone. All the money he got went to the orphanage.

"A-Aboi.. I appreciate it..but..how could I even pay you back.. "

"Are you crazy, you're my boyfriend," He said with a smirk, pushing him playfully. "You're not suppose to pay me back," The demon said as he stared at the others clothes " And dude, you need some clothes.. especially since you're going to school," He said, running his fingers through his brown hair, "it's ok to let other people do stuff for you.."

Kenji wasn't use to letting people do stuff for him. No one ever really wanted to but Aboi and his family. He blushed looking at the ground.

"..okay."

He smiled. He bit his lip and quickly kissed the other on his cheek, blushing harder.

"T-thank you. "

He was now looking forward to going shopping with the other.

"D-do you think.. we can go to the mall?"

"Yeah.. I asked you that earlier," Abio said with a grin, staring at the other with golden eyes. He stretches a bit before putting his phone into his pocket. Rising to his feet, the demon gives the other his hand, "let's go to the mall, I'll buy you whatever you want"

Kenji lights up, taking the others hand and holding it tenderly.

"O-okay"

He couldn't wipe the big smile that was on his face. He hurries to put on his shoes.

"Um.. y-you'll help me.. pick out some stuff..right?"

Kenji didn't really have a style. He wanted to dress like Aboi. He always looked sexy, and handsome in whatever he wore.

"Maybe.." Abio takes the other hand as they part from the house, and he lets the others hand go when they get into the car. Abio drives to the mall, and after parking and going inside the huge mall, he shows Kenji one of the stores he can pick his clothes out.

"You can get clothes from anywhere..." While his hands are on the others shoulders, motioning him inside of a hollister store, he let's Kenji look around, "Like Hot Topic, Macy's, JC Penny, aeropostle or wherever you can find male clothing.." He ruffles the other's hair, kissing him on the cheek before moving away from the human, "I'm going to go you a gift, because I love you.. I'll be back" With that the demon leaves out the store, moving with a spring in his step.

During the car ride Kenji was fairly quiet, and once they reached the mall the human clung to the demons body. Aboi shows him all the clothing stores,

"You can get clothes from anywhere..."[/Quote]

"R-really? "

Aboi's hands rested on his shoulders as he motioned him threw stores left and right.

"Like Hot Topic, Macy's, JC Penny, aeropostle or wherever you can find male clothing.." [/Quote]

"B-but it'll cost al--"

The demon ruffles up his hair cutting him off before kissing his cheek. Kenji blushes, since they were in a public place. Aboi pulled away from him.

"I'm going to go you a gift, because I love you.. I'll be back" [/Quote]

His eyes widened.

"A- a gift? B... but what about helping me! I.. I've never been to the mall before! What if I get lost! Aboi! "

His boyfriend left him in the store, making the human frown. He looked at the racks of clothes sighing. No idea what he was looking for, but now He was curious what was Aboi going to get him?

• 3 weeks later...

Abio returns with Kenjis gift. A bit surprised that the male still didn't pick out anything, "You really didn't pick out anything yet?" The demon asked, raising his eye brow at him before handing him his gift. "...Yeah, I wasn't really sure what else to get you," It was a a silver necklace in a small white box. the pendant of the necklace was in the shape of the letter A and had diamonds encrusted on it. Abio blushed a bit. "Auu...about the clothes... What kind of colors or patterns do you like?" He asked him, blinking a bit.

When Aboi returned Kenji was still struggling to look for a style that fit him. He looked at the ground as the other spoke to him.

"You really didn't pick out anything yet?"[/Quote]

"N-No...sorry..."

His boyfriend looked at him for a moment before handing him a gift. Kenji stared at it, surprised.

"...Yeah, I wasn't really sure what else to get you,"[/Quote]

It was a a silver necklace in a small white box. the pendant of the necklace was in the shape of the letter A, most likely standing for his boyfriends name, and had diamonds encrusted on it. Kenji eyes stung. He shook his head so happy and yet...

"I-I can't- I can't take it, it's too expensive, i-it's.. it's real silver"

Kenji had never gotten anything so expensive before, let alone wore any jewelry.

"T-take it back, i- I can't--"

"Auu...about the clothes... What kind of colors or patterns do you like?"[/Quote]

Kenji eyes widened slightly before he stared down at the necklace again. Aboi... truly loved him. And he knew that hos boyfriend would never return it.

"I...I want...to dress like you.."

He muttered.

"T...t-thank you."

He stuttered, kissing his cheek quickly, which was very rare for Kenji to do since they were out in public. He blushed, continuing to stare at his gift in amazement and awe.

• 2 weeks later...

Abio laughs a bit out of nervous, rubbing his cheek with a soft smile where the other had kiss him. "Auu.. my clothes aren't really that special," The demon said, turning as his eyes searching the store as he looked for some clothes that might pique Kenji's interest. The demon smirked slightly at spotting at a grey and white, plaid shirt wondering how the human would look in it. Abio grabs the shirt, along with a other different color shirts that had different styles he thought the other might like. "I found some.." He said with a smile, handing them to the the other before looking at denims, and pants. He picked out some of those beofre now focusing on warmer clothes.

Kenji smiled when the other started to pick out his clothes. Aboi probably knew him better then himself. Finally.. he'd wear clothes with out any holes or were faded or had tares. He'd look.. normal.

"A-all these? I-it's a lot Aboi.."

He already had 10 shirts in his hands, now pants too? He felt like he didn't deserve all this, he wasn't use to being spoiled or having someone buy something for him. Whatever Kenji bought or already had.. he worked for.

"A-aboi..is it really okay for you to be buying...all this for me?"

"Yes, you deserve it..'' He said with bight smile, yellow eyes watching the other before averting his gaze to focus on a clothing rack, "Do you like those? If you do, do you want to try them on to see if they fit?" He asked curiously, his eyes rnot leaving the dark hoodie he was staring at. The demon took a navy blue hoodie off the rack, as well a white one before moving around the store to try and find Kenji a coat or something thicker to wear.

"Yes, you deserve it..'' [/Quote]

Aboi told him with a big smile. Kenji blushed looking at the ground.

"Do you like those? If you do, do you want to try them on to see if they fit?" [/Quote]

"Oh.. um.. yeah I really like these..d-did you.. Want me to try them on?"

He asked his lover who was now picking out colder clothes to wear.

Abio grabs a black coat off the rack, his fingers grazing at the white fur inside the hood, "Auu.. do you want me to go into the dressing room with you?" The demon asked with a dark grin, his eyes glinting as he raised his eyebrow at the other. He was only trying to mess with Kenji, and wondered if the other's face would flush easily like it often does.

"Auu.. do you want me to go into the dressing room with you?" [/Quote]

Kenji eyes widened slightly and he quickly looked at the ground. He faintly blushed frowning.

"S-stop it.. we're in..p-public.."

He muttered.

"I'll just.. try on the clothes at home."

His eyes wandered to a straight couple, a girl and boy holding hands and laughing together, teasing one another , Aboi and him were kind of like that.. just not in public since most people still didn't approve of gay couples.

"H-Hey...Aboi.."

He looked at his boyfriend, smiling softly.

"Thank you...for everything. For..being my friend..family...boyfriend..e-everything. I just..wanted to tell you that..."

Kenji sounded so grateful.. it was adorable.

"..And?" Abio said, frowning slightly when his boyfriend suddenly told him they were in public like he was afraid of getting embaressed or humiliated. but Abio did understand that when gay couples were being romantic in public that it might make others uncomfortable around them. He shrugs his shoulders, still not carrying what other people might think of them. "Auu... okay," He said, holding the coat in his arms, and taking some the clothing from Kenji so he wouldn't have to carry them all. Kenji eyes then followed a couple, smiling softly as he watched them hold hands before telling Abio that he was a great boyfrined, and that he was his everything, "Thanks.." He said, smiling softly at the blushing boy, "Do you want to eat something after this?" He asked, wondering if the other was hungry.

Kenji nodded, His eyes kept looking at the necklace his boyfriend got him, his fingers playing with it,

"Um- I'll be right back...I need to go to the restroom."

He left the clothing store, walking down the large stretch of shops and stores, until he reached it.

On his way back Kenji wasn't really paying attention to where he was going. Like a child he was smiling happily and sharing at his new necklace, until he bumped into another male.

"Nn- oh! I'm sorry!"

He looked up, his eyes meeting a handsome man's face. Kenji suddenly felt every muscle in his body tense. This man's eyes were a beautiful light blue... hair black and attire black and grey.

"Such a cute face~"

"I..."

He felt...so..mesmerized. The stranger looked at his necklace and squirted his eyes at him.

"..Your a human..but your covered in a demons scent...why is that~ "

Kenji's eyes widened slightly, he was..a little scared.

"what's your name."

"K..kenji.."

"I see~..."

The stranger went to touch him but stopped when Kenji flinched away.

"I.. I have to go-"

He hurried past the man, and back into the store he once left Aboi in.

The vampire licked his lips grinning as he saw the scared boy leave.

"Kenji~..."

"Did you find it?" The demon asked, turning away from a jacket that was hanging on the hall to stare at Kenji. He narrowed his red eyes slightly, curious to why he was smelling fear, and nervousness emitting off Kenji, "...Did something happen?" He asked, concerned about the way the other was acting and waited for him to respond. Usually when something bad happened Kenji tended to be this way.

"Did you find it?" [/Quote]

He nodded, glancing behind him.

"...Did something happen?" [/Quote]

"N..no..no it's nothing.."

He gave the other a small smile, not wanting to worry him. It only made sense that there were other creatures roaming. Aboi couldn't be the only one.

"You can't lie for anything.." Abio shook his head, knowing there was something troubling Kenji, and the human wouldn't even make eye contact with him. "...but if you say so," Abio frowned, and shrugged his shoulders before stepping over to the counter where the cashier was and pulling money from his wallet to pay for the others clothes.

"You can't lie for anything.."[/Quote]

Abio shook his head at him. Kenji froze, not meeting the others eyes.

"............"

"...but if you say so,"[/Quote]

Kenji glanced outside the door as Aboi paid for his things.. who else was different? How many other people in the mall were demons, vampires, werewolfs or some other creature. There was just so much that he didn't know or understand.

"Can we just..eat at home?"