Whispers Of The Heart ( Vibranteyes & Sosuke0549)

Sosuke0549

"Soup it is.."[/Quote]

His boyfriend gave him a wide smile, and got up and motioned Kenji to follow.

Kenji did, looking to Aboi's friend and ex.

"E-excuse us."

"Auu.. of course, the people outside,"[/Quote]

Kenji bit his lip.

"D-does he have to attack people? He won't kill anyone..r-right? "

His boyfriend side hugged him, easing his fear for a moment. Kenji always tended to worry about the well beings of others. Even if he didn't truly know them.

"Ha.ha.ha very funny smart ass."

"And yeah..You can.." [/Quote]

Kenji couldn't help but feel and see how much attention Aboi was giving him.. and was acting different with Violet... May be to show him that they were completely done with each other..or maybe to flaunt the fact that he's moved on to the witch... whatever the case..Kenji, didn't want things to be..awkward.

"What kind of soup would you like Darling?" [/Quote]

"..Um.. well..d-do they eat food? I was thinking I could make Turkey noodle soup, from scratch, ..Mrs.Fair showed me how to make it.."

"Ooo~ that sounds good, And yes we can eat food. I'm half human after all...Vlad just left."

She said the last part to Aboi.

"Do you need any help?

"Oh..uh.. sure. We don't have all the ingredients"

• Replies 649
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sosuke0549

• Vibranteyes

Abio snickered at vlad's response, and turned to Kenji who looked afraid, and anxious, "Aum.. I hate to say it, but he drinks blood.. he's suppose to. But he wont hurt you okay?" Abio tried to give him a smile, not really answering his question as he hugged him before opening each cabinet. He stopped when Kenji said that he wanted to make turkey noodle soup from scratch, "..You can cook?" Abio asked, raising his eyebrow at the new information. He was a bit relieved at knowing that, he had no idea how to cook for the other. The demon frowned slightly at hearing Violet say that Vlad left, but shrugged, knowing that he needed to find something eat. Abio continued looking for some ingredients in the cabinet, "Aum.. how do you make it, I'm not sure I have the proper stuff to make it.. I... don't really eat human food..." He said, averting his eyes incase Kenji had that fearful look in his eyes. He just wasn't use to eating human food, and it wasn't really ever hungry anyway. Violet then asked if they both needed help, and Abio sighed, knowing that he did because they didn't have much the cabinets or fridge for the meal. "I think we have to go to the store.." Abio said to Kenji, stepping from the cabinets and searching for his keys in his pockets.

"..You can cook?" [/Quote]

The human nodded.

"Yeah.. I often helped Mrs.Fair in the kitchen so.."

He shrugged.

"Aum.. how do you make it, I'm not sure I have the proper stuff to make it.. I... don't really eat human food..." [/Quote]

"O-Oh...that's right you..."

His eyes fell. He had forgotten that he ate...people.

"I think we have to go to the store.." [/Quote]

Kenji glanced at Violet.

"Um, yeah.. can one of you guys Go to the store. I'll stay here and try to get things ready."

"okay, make me a list and I'll get everything. I don't mind."

Kenji was surprised the girl offered.

"Oh.. uh.. yeah that'd be great. Thank You!"

He quickly made a list of ingredients and handed them to her.

"Here, and we don't have anything to drink so maybe you could get something too, soda or tea maybe? "

"Alright, "

She glanced at Aboi, before leaving the house.

Kenji and Aboi where now alone together.

The human now stood in front of the counter, lost in thought, his eyes down.

"Haha.." Abio laughed laughed softly, shaking his head and smirking in amusement at Kenji who had his eyes downcast. "I can't believe you sent that girl to store by herself.." Abio gave a wide smile, ruffing Kenji brown hair as he used his other hand to give him another side hug, "I guess.. your not totally nice after all?" He questioned in a whisper, his breath hitting the others ear.

His boyfriend suddenly laughed at him, shaking his head and smirking.

"I can't believe you sent that girl to store by herself.." [/Quote]

Kenji looked at him confused.

"Why?..w-what's wrong with that?"

His lover gave him this amazing wide smile, making his body grow warm, ruffling his hair before side hugging him again.

"I guess.. your not totally nice after all?"[/Quote]

He whispered, the human shuttered against the others warm, seductive voice against his ear.

"I..I don't know what your talking about. S..she should be fine.."

He blushed looking away.

"Never mind.." Abio smiled slightly, releasing the other from his grip for a moment and pecked kisses against his jaw before meeting his lips. The demon ran his fingers through the others brown hair, tugging lightly at it to open the brunet's mouth a bit. Abio's lips quickly moved against the others, and gave a soft sigh when he wrapped his arms around him tightly.

"Never mind.." [/Quote]

Abio smiled at him, releasing him only for a moment before laying kisses against his jaw. Kenji tensed.

"A-abo--"

He was hushed by the others addicting demonic lips. Kenji weakly gives in, letting His boyfriend kiss him, He shutters as the other ran his fingers through His hair-

He felt so good against his skin, and lips.

"Ah-... "

The demon tugged his hair, and the human opens his mouth more So he could do whatever he wanted to him. Aboi's strong arms wrapped around him tightly, making Kenji nuzzle into him, and just like that..they were making out in the kitchen.

"A-aboi.. ha.ha..w-wait.. I..I have to cook,"

He said a little out of breath.

"And..? she's not here yet," He said, pressing his lips back to the other. His fingers tugged at his brown hair again, pulling it playfully and his lips moved quickly against the other. Abio moaned slightly, shivering when his tongue slid against the others, and gasped as they stood there kissing for a few minutes. He wasn't the least concerned about his Ex or his childhood friend walking in on them in the kitchen. He could care less. Abio separated them to breath, and with half lidded eyes gave the other a tender kiss before his hand slowly movd up his shirt.

" And..? she's not here yet,"[/Quote]

"b..but--"

Aboi pressed his lips against his again, hushing his protesting. Kenji gripped the demon's shirt as he tugged on his hair again, making his body melt, his lips trembled against the others when he felt Aboi's warm, wet tongue invite his mouth. He moans weakly, his eyes closed.

They kissed for a few minutes. Kenji felt his skin grow warm, butterflies in his stomach...his lower region beginning to respond to his boyfriend. When Abio broke the kiss, Kenji panted, his eyes clouded with pleasure. He tried to pull away from the others grasp.

"Ha.ha..a-aboi"

Aboi gave him a tender kiss, before slowly moving his hand up his shirt. Kenji body tensed against the demons fingers. He was so bad~ and yet so damn good~

The blushing human looked away, His head down and hair hanging in his face, he could feel his knees starting to shake. The demon always got to him. He couldn't never stand for long if Aboi was touching him He was addicted.

"Haa..ah..ha- unnh-"

He shyly crossed his legs.

"S-stop teasing me a-aboi!"

"What?" Abio let out a laugh, amused by how easily Kenji started shaking "I barely did anything and your already turning to jelly," The demon met the others lips again, giving him a heated kiss as his hand pushed further up his shirt. His hand toyed with one of the small nubs on his chest, his lips broke away from the kiss, and he stared deeply into the others eyes. "So you don't want me to do this?" His lips quirked up, and he used his other hand to slip playfully past the helm of Kenji's pants.

"What?" [/Quote]

His boyfriend laughed at him a little.

"I barely did anything and your already turning to jelly," [/Quote]

"S..shut up"

He muttered, dazed. Aboi kissed him again, giving him goosebumps as he pushed further up his shirt. Aboi's hand toyed with one of his nipples, and Aboi's intense eyes stared at him, Kenji couldn't deny those soul breaking eyes. Those beautiful gold eyes.

"Nnuh.. ha..~"

"So you don't want me to do this?" [/Quote]

His lips quirked up, and he used his other hand to slip playfully past the helm of his pants. The human gasped, leaning against the counter.

"Ahh-"

He grabbed the others arm, weekly looking up at him.

"A..aboi..ha.."

He clearly didn't want to stop.

Abio pressed their lips together, biting Kenji's bottom lip playfully, and his hand sunk further into the human's pants, "So No..? But, Aren't you afraid that someone might walk in though?" The demon grinned, his eyes staring at the front door as his hand pressed against Kenji's crotch, the palm of his hand massaging the other between his legs. He could feel the other gripping at him arm like he wanted him to stop, but the sounds he made and the look on his face said otherwise. "Yes?" He said, staring at the other with a smirk, and rubbed the other a bit harder, trying to tease him.

Abio bit Kenji's bottom lip, making him wince a little. The other was being very playful and teasing him, He looked away when he felt Aboi's hand sink further into his pants.

"Haa- a-abo--"

"So No..? But, Aren't you afraid that someone might walk in though?" [/Quote]

"..nnm..y-yes..b-but..I.. c-Can we.. go somewhere else.."

He asked desperately. The others hand pressed against His crotch, massaging him in between his legs. The human groaned, he was very hard now that Aboi was touching him down there.

"Yes?"[/Quote]

"Unngh .. ha..ha.ha.hhaa.. p-please! "

He begged a little, gripping the others shoulders and trying to remain standing, His body leaning into the others, wanting more, but not wanting to be seen by anyone else other than his boyfriend. The demon rubbed him harder, making his length twitch.

Kenji was all hot and bothered now, and couldn't take it. The other new his body so well..

Abio pulled his hand from in between his legs and placed his arm over the others shoulder, trying to steady to him because he looked like he was going to fall. "Okay..." Abio whispered with a slight smirk, going upstairs with the other into his bedroom. He shut the bedroom door, and turned to kiss Kenji, his hands pulling at the buttons of his pants as he tried yo take them off. Abio moved towards the bed, pushing Kenji to lay on it. The demon joined him, moving over him to kiss him slowly as he pressed his body into his and ranq his fingers through his hair, tugging them slightly.

Aboi pulled his hand out of his pants steding him,

"Okay..."[/Quote]

He whispered to him, giving him the chills. He was taken up stairs, blushing hard now. He watched as the other shut the door, His body starting to trembling, knowing what was to come. Aboi turned and kissed him, his hands pulling at the buttons on his pants, trying to take them off. Kenji groaned softly, horny and shy, his hands gripping the others shirt.

His lover pushed him down onto the bed, kissing him slowly, driving him wild, as there bodies were pressed together. Aboi ran his fingers through his hair, tugging a little.

"Ah.. ha..haa-a-Aboi..nhh"

He wanted the other, desperately.

The human kissed him back, He pulled away from the lip lock only to nuzzle into the others neck and bite him... leaving a hickie.

Abio winced in pleasure, gasping as he felt the other bite him. The demon tugged at the others pants, pulling them down to his knees before moving lower down on the bed. Abios mouth was on him now, his head slowly moving down with ease as he stared intensely at Kenji. He bobbed his head, moaning slightly and every time he went back down on the other, he made sure the human met the back of his throat.

Abio tugged at his pants, pulling them down to his knees, the human trembled,watching his lover with scared eyes as he moved lower down on the bed. He gasped, trying to close his legs when the other put his mouth on him, He stared at him with intense eyes, making him extremely red. He shrieked out, moaning and panting as the other sucked him. Kenji pulled the others hair,

"Ahhh- ha..n-nnnnuugghh.. hhhhhha"

He squirmed a little before arching his back coming, just moments into it.

His eyes watering, covering his embarrassed expression from Aboi.

"S-sorry ha..ha.ha.."

He bit his lip, wincing The others name.

"I..I want to..p-please you too"

Kenji slowly sat up, climbing on the others lap, suckling and nibbling the others ear as there cocks rubbed against each other,His hands lightly clawing at his chest.

"Nnn-..ha...a-aboi"

He whispered in his ear, still horny.

The demon locked eyes with the cherry face human, feeling a wave of heat go through him when the other moan while pulling at his hair. A moan escaped his lips, watching the other arch his back in pleasure and groaned when feeling Kenji release inside of his mouth. The demon swallowed it, panting as he pulled off the human only to be pushed back, straddled against the bed, and his eyes widened. Kenji started to grind their hips together, biting at the demons ear. Abio gasped, ans moaned feeling his body grow very hot, and felt a tightness in his abdomen as their hips moved together. Abio gripped at Kenjis waist grinding himself harder into the human for a few more moments before rolling them over on the bed and parting his legs. "A- are you alright?" He looked down as he asked in a breathless voice, shivering and felt himself ache again since they weren't rubbing against each other.

Like always Aboi took Kenji'a breath away. He felt hot all over, and shyly bit his lip when Aboi swallowed his release. There was just something so arousing about it. His boyfriend seemed surprised when he straddled him, lightly grinding his hips against Aboi's. He bit harder, hearing his lover moan, knowing that he liked it. Aboi suddenly gripped His waist, grinding himself harder into him. The human groaned, slightly digging his nails into the others skin.

"A-abo- ah!"

He rolled them over, pinning the human down on the mattress and quickly parting his legs. The human trembled underneath the demon. His intense gaze already making him wet, and aroused.

"A- are you alright?" [/Quote]

His lover was breathless just like him.

Kenji bit his lip..He couldn't help but wondered if Aboi and Violet were ever like this. If they ever had sex, and if so.. he wanted to make sure Aboi liked it much more with him then her.. but he often felt like he wasn't pleasing the demon.

"..y..yes.."

He muttered. Feeling insecure.

Abio panted, a slight color was in his cheeks. He stared down at the breathless human, unsure if he was okay or not because Kenji often stuttered and muttered when he spoke. The demon shrugged, getting off the bed to find a bottle in his dresser, he opened it before squirting the clear, glossy substance on his fingers. He returned back to the bed to part the human's legs, and his finger rubbed in between the others thighs before sinking easily inside of Kenji. His finger pushed deeply into the other, and when he added another one, he twisted them inside, crooking them with a slight grin on his face.

Aboi suddenly pulled away, getting off the bed. Kenji watched the demon, worried He had suddenly lost interest in him and continuing, but once he saw the bottle, his body grew all tense. He knew what was coming and he's already had sex with the other so many times, and yet... why did Aboi always make him so nervous.. why was he always so scared. He knew he could trust Aboi...

When Aboi returned, Kenji bit his lip as the other forced open his legs, He squirmed, groaning softly feeling Aboi's finger rub in between his thighs before sinking easily inside him.

"Hha. Ha..ha..!!"

He added another finger, twisting them inside, the human, Kenji's eyes widened as he gripped the others shirt, tugging on it roughly And panting with his eyes closed.

"Nnuhh.. hhh- gghhh~ ha..ha!!"

He was clearly enjoying it.

Abio grinned as Kenji gripped at his shirt, moaning and panting as he laid on the bed with hos eyes shut. His fingers moved a bit faster, pushing inside of the human repeatedly. Abio felt incredibly aroused as he squirmed a bit on the bed while watching Kenjis face. The demon withdrlws his fingers, pushing the other thighs back so he could slowly push himself inside of the human with a groan. The demon buried his nose into the others neck, panting and shivering as he thrust his hips against the others..

Abio's fingers felt like heaven. The human

relaxes, no longer feeling the others teasing fingers. He opened his eyes to look at the other, horny and lustful. His lover withdrlws his fingers only to pushing his thighs back, Kenji gasped, groaning softly once he felt Aboi slowly pushing himself inside of him. No matter how many times they had sex, it always felt New to him. It always was scary and amazing. Aboi buried his nose into the Kenji's neck, Making him flinch, his hands tugging on the others hair. He arched his back, panting louder once Aboi started thrusting.

Abio scraped his fangs along the humans neck, his hot breath hitting it before his teeth bit down to break the skin. His hips rocked faster against the humans, trying to hit that special spot inside him as his tongued lapped the blood that slowly dripped from the two holes on Kenjis neck. The demons hands gripped the humans hair a bit tighter, his golden lustful eyes stared down at Kenji. He couldn't keep his eyes off the others face as his fingers pulled at his hair. Abio moaned more, his face turning red from the erotic faces Kenji made, and his hips began to thrust harder.

Kenji winced feeling Aboi scrap his fangs against his sensitive neck. Trying to hid his neck from the other, feelings the others hot breath, but the other pulled his hair, forcing him to reveal it.

"A-..ab- AHHH! Ah...n..nnnh-"

He shrieked when he bit him, breaking the skin.

His lovers hips rocked faster against him, Kenji continued to tug and pull at the others shirt, moaning and his entire body julted when the demon hit his, "special spot"

"Hhhaaa! ..AHH!"

Kenji trembles, feeling Aboi's warm wet tongue

lap at his blood.

"Nnuh..o-ow.. ow.. A-Aboi..Ahh!"

His eyes full of salt water. But Aboi continues ,

his hands gripped his hair a bit tighter.

Kenji knew the other was staring at him, those intense gold eyes always made him squirm.

He kept his eyes closed, panting and making exotic noises. Hearing Aboi moan made him Even more wet. His body was hot and sweaty. His face red, and tears coming from his eyes.

Kenji suddenly jumps crying out loud as he suddenly released again against the others body.

"Gahh-..Ha...ha..nnuh.. a-Aboi..I.. I love you."

He whispered breathless.

"l..lo-'ve.. y-you.."