Whispers Of The Heart ( Vibranteyes & Sosuke0549)

Sosuke0549

"Yeah.." Abio slowly looked at the window, wondering if he should of nailed wooden planks over it. Hes a bit paranoid.. He turns around while kneeling on the bed and locks the window shut, before pulling back the velour curtains.

"I'm making breakfast.. don't budge or... I'll punish you..." theres no hint of laughter in the demons tone this time. he stares dangerously and his eyes grow very dark with his lips curling into a frown. He walks passed his boyfriend, locks the door with no explanation and goes to make breakfast in the kitchen..

• Replies 649
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sosuke0549

• Vibranteyes

Kenji rubs his eyes again, watching Aboi lock the window and shut the curtains. He wondered why he did so..but didn't think it was a big deal.

"I'm making breakfast.. don't budge or... I'll punish you..."[/Quote]

Kenji froze hearing his lovers words. There was

No hint of laughter in his tone! Was he serious?

Kenji wasn't sure if he should be shocked or confused. His boyfriend stared dangerously at him! His eyes so dark with his lips curling into a frown.

Kenji felt his body ping with...fear. Was this the same Aboi he was with before?

The demon walks passed him and suddenly locks the door with no explanation.. Kenji felt his heart drop. Why? Why was he locking him in the room? The human hurried to the door and tried to open it.

"A-Aboi!??....This isn't funny!! Why'd you lock the door?!?!"

why...why is he doing this?? Why am I...so...worried and...s-scared?

Kenji didn't like the idea of being locked in a room, and he realized ever since yesterday the other wasn't acting like himself.

"Aboi!! Open this door now!!"

He banged on it.

Abio stares at the eggs and bacon sizzling in the frying pan with an icy stare. Flipping the food with a black spatula, acting like the boy screaming at the top of his lungs doesn't exist. he's scared, yelling vehemently and banging on the door in fear and confusion. He already knew the brunet would never agree to any of this.. that he would freak out and be neurotic.

Abio sighs, putting the bacon and fried eggs into a plate with a piece of crisp toast. pours Kenji some orange juice, and just as he ready to open the door to an unnerving Kenji. The second he gets to it. his eyes blow wide, and he lets out a piercing cry, doubles over ans the tray of food collides with the carpet. He convulses violently, keeling over against the door as his face smacks against it. he writhes on the floor, and His eyes roll to the back of his head as he screams. Abio looks like he's being electrocuted..

Unbearable, intense pleasure is ripping through his body thoroughly, and it hurts so bad that it aches his muscles. He makes every glass and every window in the house shatter with his voice. And his skin turns a bright, sparkling red- black wings fly out from his back. eyes turn the color of blood and pointy claws rip at the carpet as the agonizing feeling starts to subside. his fangs gnash at the air like a beast until he whimpering and crying and goes limp.

"F-fuck..." His voice sounds so weak. hes absolutely drained physically and mentally. his eyelids become heavy and He passes out.. After the transformation, Abio true form is regenerated with no blemish..

Kenji felt his heart stop... what was going on?! He heard the others piercing cry, the sound of glass breaking , and a thud. Was Aboi okay? Was he in pain? Hurt?!

Kenji shrieked, jumping up when the window shattered on the other side of the room. He stared at it..

h-how's that..possible?!

Why did it shatter? Who could of done it? Windows just don't break On there own!

Kenji was now terrified. He didn't understand what was going on. How did the window break and why. What was going on behind that locked door?! Was Aboi hurt...why did he sound like he was in so much pain?!

"O-open the door!! Aboi!! Please! "

He cried. Hitting it harder but after a few minutes he lost the energy to keep yelling and banging. Tears stung his eyes.

I-I'm...I'm sacred...I'm so...scared...

He hoped Aboi was okay...because he wasn't responding to him anymore! Kenji was afraid something terrible happened.

----------------------------------------

So...he's decided to keep Kenji locked away..I'm not surprised..although...

Sloth stared at the crying teenager, inspecting the future soul he may claim. He turned his attention to Aboi. He wondered what made the demon transform so suddenly..

...This...will be interesting...

He grinned, thinking about opening the door for Kenji only for him to see a monster at his feet.

But after much thought... he didn't. He wasn't allowed to interfere theoretically. He sighed

and disappeared leaving Kenji locked in the room.

Hours go by. The afternoon shadows cover every part of the room. Abio slowly opens his eyes and groans in pain . The demon is disoriented at first but slowly starts to collect his senses. Everything hurts and He stares at his claws, feels wings, rubs his bulky, ram like horns with his fingers and grazes his tongue against the tip of his fang.

'How the hell did this happen?!' He absolutely did not want Kenji to see him like this. But he couldn't think of a feasible plan for him not to.. And He didn't feel like moving, but his boyfriend was being so quiet.

And He knocks his knuckles against the door,

"Kenji..." His voice is course and dry. And It dawns on him that theirs broken glass caked everywhere. All over the floor, the countertop, the windows, the kitchen, the couch and the table

Kenji was leaning against the door. He was so worried, that he couldn't fall asleep, tears streaked down his cheeks. He fought the sudden urge to cut himself knowing Aboi didn't like it...he didn't know what to think. Or what to do.

"Kenji..."[/Quote]

The boy gasped hearing Aboi say his name and hearing a soft knock on the door. He stood hitting the door.

"You jerk!!! Are you okay?! Open this door!! Open it now!!!"

He said raising his voice. He was mad at Aboi but also worried sick. His voice had so much fear, panic, sadness, and anger.

How dare Aboi lock him in here for hours! And what hell happened to him?

How long could Aboi keep his dirty little secrete.

Sighing in relief, he's too glad to hear the others voice.. even if the brunet was mad and upset. Atleast he was alright. He hesitates to unlock the door, not wanting to see the look on Kenjis face when he discovers his boyfriend is an ugly demon.

He's probably gonna scream, run away or might even kill him.. He has zero enegery to chase after Kenji or hinder him from doing as he pleases. he nervously unlock the door, hears his heart pounds in his ears and his blood shot eyes go wide as he braces him to face his angry boyfriend. But He doesn't have the heart to open it and covers his face shamefully and trembles.

When Kenji heard the other unlock the door, his eyes flared with anger as he gripped the door knob and yanked the door open.

"How dare you lock me in their for hours!! What's wrong with yo--"

The boy stood there with fear. His body in shock from seeing such....a thing!! He stared at the creature with disbelief.

W...what is that thing!!

Kenji quickly slammed the door. Trembling behind it. Scared. He didn't understand.

"M-monster! Go away! Aboi! I want Aboi!!"

He cried.

What was going on... what was happening?! Did that thing hurt Aboi! Or.. was that thing ...Aboi!!

He froze.. staring at the shut door...scared to ask the question he was about to say..

"W...wait...a..are you....A-Aboi..."

He asked with a trembling voice.

This can't be happening . Not to him!

His throat constricts, unable to lift his head as he trembles in humiliation. The boy that he loves slams the door and screams that horrible word at him, obviously confused and afraid .

.Abio feels tears prick his eyes as his face is still covered, and he's unable to speak. He hates himself. Why am I so upset? There's nothing to be upset about.. he's just a human, who cares what he thinks. his voice is gone, Like there's a stone stuck in his throat and he ignores Kenji. demons weren't suppose to feel like this,

And when he finally speaks which seems like forever. he says,"Shut up.." Yes, that's what he says. No Sorry Kenji I trapped you in the room for hours, and scared the crap of you. Or that he feigned his identity the entire time they were dating and that he's a freaking demon.

Abio's such a prick when he knows he's wrong. Everything that happened is in fact Abio's fault and the poor boy doesn't even know that he's suppose to die in a couple days.

Kenji flinched hearing the creature tell him to shut up... he didn't understand...what was going on?! He was scared to open the door, terrified even. He had never seen such a...monster before. What was that thing? Was it Aboi...Or did it hurt him. He couldn't do this...he couldn't think straight. If it was Aboi why was be being a jerk?! Why did he look like that?!

Tears slipped down his face. He wanted to run away but he knew that monster was in front of the door. So he moved over to the window- tempted to leave that way.

What was he suppose to do!! To think?! To act!!! No one was telling him anything!

The human- hurried out of the room, going down a tree just to get away. Why....Why him...why was this happening?! He ran as fast as he could, wanting to hid in his apartment.

Abio's face shoots up, he stops crying and lets the last of his tears trickle down his face. He forget that his boyfriend inclined to run when he was upset. Abio knew himself that he was a prick, and he followed Kenjis trail by his scent. He frowns, wishing he could transform back but due to whatever happened he wasn't able to

As quick as lightning, he darts above the frightened boy and floats in the sky. "Its me... Abio..." He averts his eyes and tightens his fists.Abio made sure the Brunet was the only one that could see him right now.

Since Abio was now in his true form, he had a tendency to act a bit colder, "I'm a demon..." if Kenji refuse to come back, he was just going to appear in his apartment whether the Brunet liked it or nnot. And He still couldn't tell him what the grim reaper said, It'll just

Perturb the boy more.

Kenji stopped in his tracks. His body trembled seeing the creature had followed him and appeared before him once more.

"Its me... Abio..."

Kenji gasped, he couldn't believe it. How could he believes it?

"N..no..."

"I'm a demon..." [/Quote]

Demons couldn't be real! Right? Was this truly Aboi? He lied to him!!

Was this...demon the man he loved?

"...g-go away! This can't be real- Your not Aboi! And even if you were- that would mean you lied to me!! I- I don't believe you! Leave me alone!!"

Kenji tried to run again. If the demon was truly Aboi then he'd have to prove it. Prove it so Kenji would have no doubt that he was Aboi.

To Kenji Aboi looked and sounded different, He found it very difficult to believe him.

"Kenji..." Abio doesn't listen. swoops down, his claws grabs the back of his shirt and he presses his lips against the scared boy's.

"You use to stare at me a lot in class.. And at times when you thought I never saw you.. I saw you and your lovely smile.." And he kisses Kenji again, "you look away from me a lot and blush... because your so shy. You always were so sweet to people and in return they were so harsh to you .. And you would cry, cry a lot.." Abio didn't lose his hold on the other. "I'm the same boy that told you I wouldn't lie to you and yet I did..." his eyes turn a golden hue as he stares at Kenji and he frowns, "And I smoke a lot..." He pulls the pac of cigs from his pocket, dangling it.

"Kenji..." [/Quote]

The human shrieked as he was swooped into the air.

"D-don't drop me!! Please! "

Scared he'd fall. He fell silent as he felt the demon kiss his lips. Pulling his trembling body against his.

This body...this touch...those lips...

"You use to stare at me a lot in class.. And at times when you thought I never saw you.. I saw you and your lovely smile.." [/Quote]

Kenji stares up at the other, his eyes watering.

Aboi...He noticed him? The demon kissed him again and Kenji didn't stop it.

"you look away from me a lot and blush... because your so shy. You always were so sweet to people and in return they were so harsh to you .. And you would cry, cry a lot.."[/Quote]

"A...aboi..i-it's...it's really you.."

He whispered, the tears falling from his eyes again.

"I'm the same boy that told you I wouldn't lie to you and yet I did..."[/Quote]

Kenji couldn't help but stare at the others true form. Aboi's eyes turned a golden color as he stares at him and frowns,

"And I smoke a lot..."[/Quote]

His boyfriend pulled out the pack of cigarettes from his pocket, dangling it. Kenji bit his lip and knocked the pack out of his hands. Flustered and frustrated.

"You jerk!!! You..You big jerk!!"

He cried into the others body. Clenching his shirt.

He didn't care about the others true form or the fact that he hid it, he was just happy that Aboi was here and okay.. and that this demon...was him. He was scared...yes...but..this was the same person he fell in love with...so he knew he could trust him and it made him so happy to hear those words from Aboi, even when he thought he was invisible...Aboi had saw him...

the two of them had a lot to talk about.

He would have seriously went back and got the cigarettes.. if he didn't feel so teribly low about his boyfriend. his feet gracefuly touch the ground and he sets Kenji down not far from where they previously were. His shirt clings to him from it being soaked with Kenjis tears.

"Kenji..." He looks at his boyfriend with sadness, not sure how to tell him about his terrible fate, "You...." He lets out a long sigh and looks away, "might die in a couple of days.." He mutters awfully low.

His boyfriend gently put him down on the ground. The human didn't want to let go of Aboi.

"Kenji..." [/Quote]

Kenji looked up at him, and he didn't like the others sad face.

"You....might die in a couple of days.."[/Quote]

He mutters awfully low however Kenji heard him perfectly. His knees hit the ground.

N-no...no no NOO!!

Kenji was more terrified then ever.. his boyfriend revealed that he wasn't human and just minutes after...told him He was May die in a few days!?? What was wrong with him?!

He covered his face. Not wanting the other to see him. He just... wanted to be happy!!

Why is this happening...why me? Why now?! Everythings going to hell!!

Kenji was losing the orphanage...the aspect of being Human... and now... he was possibility facing DEATH!!

He was terrified....so so... terrified. He couldn't move. All he could do was sob.

"N-no...Please... no... no.."

Abio knelt down and hugged Kenji tightly as he cries, "You trust me right?" He kisses Kenji deeply and cradles him slightly, "I'll be there the whole time and I won't let anything happen to you..." He picks his boyfriend up into his arms ans kisses his face the entire time He carries him back,"Kenji don't cry.."

Abio knelt down and hugged him tightly. The human trembled in his arms. How do you process this? Everything? That demons are infact real and that Kenji was in love with one... that the love of your life tells you, that you may die In just a few days...

"You trust me right?" [/Quote]

The human was hushed by the boys lips as he kissed him deeply. He candles him slightly. Kenji was scared to trust Aboi... what else was he hiding?

"I...I don't know.."

His voice cracked as he looked away. Sniffling as He continued to cry.

"I'll be there the whole time and I won't let anything happen to you..."[/Quote]

Kenji was to tried to put up a fight as Aboi picked him up, carrying him in his arms.

Kenji desperately clunged to the demon, wincing like a child as Aboi kissed his face trying to sooth his suffering and comfort him.

"Kenji don't cry.."[/Quote]

He couldn't help it. All theses emotions and feelings, lies and even shocking truths were hitting him hard! He didn't know how else to act but cry...

After a while tho, he stopped, just as they reached Aboi's house. He fell silent.

He brings the crying boy back to the room where he was previously in and puts him down on the bed. He frowns, then leaves him for a second to find some planks in his basement to nail them over the shattered window.Which makes the room extremely dark so he presses a small lamp on that sits on a dresser in the corner.

Abio then shuts the door to accompany his boyfriend, but this time doesn't think he really needs to lock it."Kenji...it's important that you stay in here, ok? So I can watch you."

His fingers strokes kenji s hair and he rubs his back as the boy remains silent," I know your upset and.. mostly mad at me, but..." He knows he should probably leave the poor boy alone, "Will you eat something..?" He smiles a bit making his fangs visible. fluffy, pancakes with a bit of syrup appear and some apple juice, and he puts the plate on the bed. not really expecting him to take it..

"Hmm.. do you like puppies?" He knows his attempts are failing.

Aboi takes him back to the room where he was previously in... and puts him down on the bed. Kenji doesn't say anything. He watches the other leave only to get planks and nails and cover the shattered window. It was dark for only a moment because Aboi quickly put a small lamp on dresser. Making it less gloomy.

His demon boyfriend shuts the door but doesn't lock it..this time.

"Kenji...it's important that you stay in here, ok? So I can watch you." [/Quote]

Kenji didn't meet his eyes. He just kept staring at the ground. He flinched as Aboi's fingers stroked his hair, the other rubbing his back.

The hands that touched him felt so familiar and yet..so different.

" I know your upset and.. mostly mad at me, but......Will you eat something..?" [/Quote]

Kenji shook his head.

"..no..I'm not..Hungary. "

He saw the other magically bring him food however that didn't seem to make him happy.

"Hmm.. do you like puppies?" [/Quote]

Kenji loved animals but he wasn't in any mood to play with puppies. He wanted to get rid of this...pain in his heart...this sudden urge to cut himself. He wanted...to take away the pain.

The human laid down on the bed.

"P-pleas just...go away."

Abio frowned at the other, and place the food on the dresser. "I'm really sorry..." He said with an undertow of regret in his voice. His eyes evident with guilt ans sadness. Wishing he could take back those stupid words that hurt Kenji. he knew the other wanted him to go away, but it was essential to stay and watch the other.

He sighed, not enjoying how unhappy he made his love. And wish he could just fix it.. And take away his lovers pain. Not sure what else to do, he just slowly sit's on the bed and stares at his upset boyfriend.

"I do really love you.. that's not a lie.." He said, not sure what else to do. He knew saying that didn't rid the mistrust the other felt.

Kenji bared his head into the pillow hear the others words.

It hurt...

He wanted to say I love you too but...the words were just stuck in his throat. He felt so numb. What can you do in a situation like this? He tried to see Aboi's perspective of everything. And he understood why he hid his true form...and why he wanted him to stay here for a few days but still...he just felt...so drained and overwhelmed.

Could a human and demon be together? Kenji felt his heart twitch in pain. The thought of breaking up with Aboi was terrifying. He was everything...he was the only good thing that happened to him.. despite the demon factor.

He wanted to touch him... but...was very hesitant to move. He slowly sat up and looked to the demon with puff, red eyes. He drew closer to him and touched his face.. almost inspecting the new Aboi. His wings...his fangs... his horns..

How scared was he to tell him the truth? Kenji felt bad for the way he reacted to him in the beginning. He remembered seeing his tears.

He recalled the others voice.

"You use to stare at me a lot in class.. And at times when you thought I never saw you.. I saw you and your lovely smile...you look away from me a lot and blush... because your so shy. You always were so sweet to people and in return they were so harsh to you .. And you would cry, cry a lot... I'm the same boy that told you I wouldn't lie to you and yet I did..." [/Quote]

Aboi...your scared...just like me...aren't you.

"I do really love you.. that's not a lie.." [/Quote]

Kenji's eyes fell, no longer able to look at his boyfriend. His hand falls.

"...I..I'm sorry..."

His voice a whisper and heart breaking. He was sorry for not seeing that both of them were scared...and sorry for the way he acted. The others appearance did scare him...but knowing he was Aboi made him less scary.

"..I...I just....."

He fell silent. He wanted to say He loved Aboi but was terrified for what laid in store for them. And now He wasn't sure if they could even be together... they were so different. Maybe...too different.

The demon blushed a bit, when his boyfriend touched his face. But that wonderful feeling ended when Kenji dropped his hands.. his brown eyes fell.. and he apologized. Abio's eyes went a bit wide- he's apologizing.. for what? he did nothing wrong. He never does...

his heart sinks when his boyfriend avoids his gaze. He looks so drained and weak, like he's done heavy Labour "Kenji..." He whispers, rubbing his nose slightly against the others cheek. wanting him to look him straight in the eye ans say 'I love you too..'

Something about Kenjis face and tone is familiar, and He doesn't like it. his hands nest over the others and he leans in to kiss him softly.

"..You what?" He stares at Kenji, eager to hear his answer yet a bit afraid.. he knew kenji felt weight on him in this relationship. That he was aching.. but he wasn't going to take a break from him... not ever.

Abio nuzzles his face in Kenjis neck, gently grazing his fangs against the unblemish side.. since the other side had a lot of hickies."Kenji..." Abio gently kisses and bites the others neck. Leavin strips of saliva as he laves at his neck with his tongue.

"Kenji..." [/Quote]

The human, struggles to keep his eyes away as Aboi whispered his name. rubbing his nose slightly against his cheek. He blushed faintly.

He couldn't push Aboi away...he didn't have the strength to, because his body always desired this...this attention and affection and...love.

The demons hands nest over him, and his lips tremble as he's pulled into a soft kiss.

"Nn-.."

His eyes fell away.

"..You what?" [/Quote]

He stares at Kenji, not letting him look away.

His body begins to tremble. The others eyes were always so intense! He felt like they were piercing his soul.

"..a...ab..oi..I.."

He tenses when Abio nuzzles his face into Kenjis neck, gently grazing his fangs against the unblemish side. The human quickly tried to hide his neck from the other.

"N-No.."

He whispered. As if he could get away.

"Kenji..."[/Quote]

Abio began to kisses and bite hid neck. Leavin strips of saliva as he labs at his neck with his tongue. Kenji closed his eyes, gripping the others shirt tightly with trembling fingers. Already getting turned on. His heart was beating faster...his body warm. He even began panting a little.

He moaned softly. How did Aboi know how to make him feel so good. How did he know all of his weak spots! It was so unfair...

He crosses his legs not wanting Aboi to get him hard.

"W-wait...a-Aboi. .ha..haa~"

Kenji moaned, giving away that he patently likes this. He bunches Kenjis shirt up around his arms and began to bite at his nipples, licking them before forcing his legs apart to gently knee his erection.

He wants To vex him.So He silently stares, knowing how much Kenji dreads his intense gaze . And just tries to tease him by kneeing him.